Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#605679 Feb 25, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>

Me being yellodog is not important information.
it confirms that you are a liar.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#605680 Feb 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>There IS no reason for any ordinary citizen to have a gun in ANY country.
Most of our country's counterparts KNOW that and have known it for a very long time.
In any of our counterparts- meaning industrialized nations- one only need look at the astoundingly MUCH lower crime statistics where guns were used and at the MUCH lower death rates.
The USA just keeps building more prisons and has the highest prison population of any industrialized country in the world.
Something is SO wrong with this picture- take guns out of the equation- and the picture wouldn't be as violently horrendous as it is in the USA.
The second amendment has been SO distorted, twisted, warped and taken totally out of context from HOW it was written and WHY it was written that it's not even funny but is really very tragic.
In the case of RR, he couldn't even enlist in the REAL army and blames the government for that and some "glitches" he talked about but that's okay- we have RR as one of our "soldiers" in our (TOTALLY non-existent) "well regulated militia".
In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia.

Sorry 'bout your luck.

The 2nd Amendment ALSO says that the right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed.

Just suck it up to a loss, OCB. You and your anti-gun nut buddies cannot win this one. It is our Constitutional right to have guns.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605681 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a liar. I've never said that I don't pay any taxes. Ask OCB, I bitch about it all the time.
No, you do not. You do a lot of bitching though, for sure!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605682 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Explain how it is, unless you yourself don't understand it. And say what you do understand of it. Stop talking to me like a child, RR.
Anyone can give birth - but to be a parent takes a lifelong committment.

You never stop being a parent - no matter what your age or the kid's age.

My dad is in his 70's and I still call on him for advice just as he called on his dad until the end.

He is commited to me, as I am to my children, until the day we die.

Unless you are a parent you will never know the joy, the heartache, the commitment, or the love...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605683 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a piss-ant like you would consider being a parent a "job".
It's a luxury and a pleasure. It is most certainly not work.
I don't expect you to understand.
I expect another long, drawn out copy/paste post....
What pleasure do YOU have from having children? Being a dictator who has his sons do whatever he does without asking how high?

How is it a lifetime committment? Stop talking to us all like children, and explain yourself.

- RESPECT RATCHETTTTT!!!!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605684 Feb 25, 2013
Just Think wrote:
Gods don't exist, Patty, so I serve no god.
You're right, "Gods" don't exist, there's only one God.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605685 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia.
Sorry 'bout your luck.
The 2nd Amendment ALSO says that the right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed.
Just suck it up to a loss, OCB. You and your anti-gun nut buddies cannot win this one. It is our Constitutional right to have guns.
So you suck up to the constitution rather than what is right, RR?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605686 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry 'bout your luck.
Do you teach your children to do and believe whatever you tell them rather than teaching them how to do the right thing?

Location hidden

#605687 Feb 25, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
MUCH.
wih the grace of God, i have had a wonderful and blessed life thus far.
and every day i achieve gains that are to my benefit.
an empty tin makes lots of noise.

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#605688 Feb 25, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods don't exist, Patty, so I serve no god.
then prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt how everything came to be.
and why it continues on a course that was outlined in detail in the ancient scriptures long ago and is being fulfilled 100% in unfolding revelation today.

if there is no God
then there is no purpose.
if there is no God
then there is no reason or meaning to life being here at all.
if there is no God
then there is no hope.

if there is no God
then there is no spirit or soul
if there is no God
then all you are is a physcial body rotting from the time you are born.
it there is no God
then there is no right and wrong, no morality and no need to follow a moral code at all.

if there is no God
there is no justice,
no real sense of 'love', and no boundry of accountibility.

It takes far more faith to be an atheist than it does to be a believer in God.

if there is no God you should have no difficulty creating a single grain of sand from scratch.
or proving with 100% clarity how life came to be from nothingness.

you should be able to explain away every single miracle
you should be able to discredit every eye wittness of Christ
and you should be able to dislocate the holy scriptures from the position they have held from the begining of history.

you can't.
all you can do is choose to PERSONALLY reject God based on self interest.

thats all you have,'self'.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#605689 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I've never known the name of any of the popes,'cuz I really don't give a shit that stupid Catholics follow the teaching, preaching & rules of one sick man.
You would if by some twist of fate you were raised a catholic instead of whatever you are. If you lived in the middle east you'd be praising all the crap they do over there. This is the delusion and sickness of religion. You'll "believe" whatever you are told to. Those people who praise the pope probably think your religion is stupid too. They are right, as are you, but neither of you are smart enough to figure out why. LOL...

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#605690 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry 'bout your luck.
It's worse for her than that even.

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/all-florida-she... #

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#605691 Feb 25, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
it confirms that you are a liar.
no it does not.
changing ones icon, is permitable, and does not mean one is a liar because they choose to change icon names.
happens among many on here all the time.

if you breach someones ID you have every right to change ID's.
it pissed people off because they had to keep up with the persona's and they didn't like it because they couldn't deal with the truth to begin with.

NOT my problem.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605692 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can give birth - but to be a parent takes a lifelong committment.
You never stop being a parent - no matter what your age or the kid's age.
My dad is in his 70's and I still call on him for advice just as he called on his dad until the end.
He is commited to me, as I am to my children, until the day we die.
Unless you are a parent you will never know the joy, the heartache, the commitment, or the love...
...You don't have love, therefore no heartache, not committment.

Apparently I wouldn't understand this, but I found nothing even a bit complex, RR. Seems like you and your insecurities again, and your insecurities of your own beliefs and how others would think of them caused you to be evasive.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#605693 Feb 25, 2013
Forum wrote:
Jesus was born to save us. He gives us communion
for everlasting life.
Bugs Bunny was born to save us. He gives us communion for everlasting life.

Location hidden

#605694 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the disciples actually did have the education to write, but they certainly weren't professional doctors.
probably correct, as they did not exist at all

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#605695 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a piss-ant like you would consider being a parent a "job".
It's a luxury and a pleasure. It is most certainly not work.
I don't expect you to understand.
I expect another long, drawn out copy/paste post....
You don't GET it. The REASON I copy and paste is because I don't expect you to take MY word for ANYTHING since you think that YOU know it ALL.

I copy/paste to prove to you that you do NOT know it all- not by a LONG shot and actually, what you DO know is even LESS than most people forget in a lifetime.

Being a parent IS a job. That does NOT mean it's not a GOOD job or a rewarding job or one that isn't often a pleasure to work at.

And I don't expect YOU to understand given how much you disdain doing an honest day's work at ANY job.

And hell- you even question whether or not parenting is a lifetime commitment, so WTF do YOU know about it?

ROFLMAO!!

Since: May 11

Brighton, UK

#605696 Feb 25, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
then prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt how everything came to be.
and why it continues on a course that was outlined in detail in the ancient scriptures long ago and is being fulfilled 100% in unfolding revelation today.
if there is no God
then there is no purpose.
if there is no God
then there is no reason or meaning to life being here at all.
if there is no God
then there is no hope.
if there is no God
then there is no spirit or soul
if there is no God
then all you are is a physcial body rotting from the time you are born.
it there is no God
then there is no right and wrong, no morality and no need to follow a moral code at all.
if there is no God
there is no justice,
no real sense of 'love', and no boundry of accountibility.
It takes far more faith to be an atheist than it does to be a believer in God.
if there is no God you should have no difficulty creating a single grain of sand from scratch.
or proving with 100% clarity how life came to be from nothingness.
you should be able to explain away every single miracle
you should be able to discredit every eye wittness of Christ
and you should be able to dislocate the holy scriptures from the position they have held from the begining of history.
you can't.
all you can do is choose to PERSONALLY reject God based on self interest.
thats all you have,'self'.
...how thoroughly miserable your life must be.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605697 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Bugs Bunny was born to save us. He gives us communion for everlasting life.
I have factual reasons for believing in God, but RR mught as well believe in bugsbunny!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605698 Feb 25, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
probably correct, as they did not exist at all
Ya wouldn't know, would ya really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 37 min Johnny 464
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Is this True 47,087
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr kent 692,110
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 12 hr BEWARE_RAY_ROTOLO 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 hr waaasssuuup 445,850
Jonathan Johnson 14 hr Your all trash 1
More from around the web