Prove there's a god.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#605549 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Then tell them the dangers of it. How do you know if they think its funny? Did you ask them?
But either way, hitting a child is not the way to do it, just pull them away from the care.
And yes, your username is correct, you are a nobody, you are nothing, you aren't loved, and can never be loved.
LOL again I am right. Why do you hate? What part in your life made you hate?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605551 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Most child psychologists never have kids.
Many teachers never have kids.
Lots of people who never have kids know how to raise them better than most of those who do have kids.
Maybe, but I'm sure there are many mistakes I would make that some parents wouldn't make, but plenty of mistakes some parents would make that I wouldn't make. But spanking is no way a mistake, it is an act of child abuse, and folly.
Jesus C

West Mifflin, PA

#605552 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
If you get the message across sensibly, without a rod, the, child won't run into the road. The saying, "spare the rod, spoil the child", does not exist in the bible.
The Bible Says:
"He who spareth the rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him correcteth him betimes" (Proverbs 13:24) and "Withhold not correction from a child: for if thou strike him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs 23:13-14)
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605554 Feb 25, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>LOL again I am right. Why do you hate? What part in your life made you hate?
More personal attacks. You aint getting on top of me.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605555 Feb 25, 2013
TheGoodTheBadTheUgly wrote:
<quoted text>I know, full well, that you have kids. Lots and lots of them from lots and lots of idiot women.
You can very easily see them posting in here in this Topic. They think the same as you do. As 'ol BobLoblah calls them 'schidt-for-brains'...on reflection he is so right.
Maybe you should have second thoughts and get down on your bended knees befor Our Lord Jesus Christ from all good things come, before I arrive in your town and call you out into the street and show the townsfolk what kind of a coward you really are while at the same time I blow your head off.
What a statement to make in a normal discussion online. It blows my mind to hear you(Not your plastic toy gun of course).
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605556 Feb 25, 2013
Jesus C wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible Says:
"He who spareth the rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him correcteth him betimes" (Proverbs 13:24) and "Withhold not correction from a child: for if thou strike him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs 23:13-14)
In the hebrew, the word is staff, or sceptre, not rod. And its not strike, its chasten. The people originally translated the bible written that to try to preach hate, nothing more.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#605557 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but I'm sure there are many mistakes I would make that some parents wouldn't make, but plenty of mistakes some parents would make that I wouldn't make. But spanking is no way a mistake, it is an act of child abuse, and folly.
I concur with you on spanking, it is child abuse, most psychologists also agree that it is abuse.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#605558 Feb 25, 2013
If you look at all of the life on earth and still say you want PROOF that God is REAL....it's only because you CHOOSE to be STOOPID. I'm sorry,but that's the truth.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#605559 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
If you get the message across sensibly, without a rod, the, child won't run into the road. The saying, "spare the rod, spoil the child", does not exist in the bible.
26Feb13.....

.....BobLoblah has always said that the Old Testament contains a lot of nonsense. Its the New Testament that counts.

Ps:....To spare the rod is to spoil the child. You obviously along with Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan never got the rod while Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Harrison Ford, Winston Churchill, George S. Patton, Ronald Regan and George W. Bush, and BobLoblah dit.

Go Figure.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#605560 Feb 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No one can be forced to believe in any religion. You may be able to make a kid sit in a church on Sunday but you can't control what they are thinking while they are sitting there. That's the beauty of free will.
That's what the fear of eternal hellfire is for.

Scares the bejesus right into them.

Since: May 11

Brighton, UK

#605561 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur with you on spanking, it is child abuse, most psychologists also agree that it is abuse.
"If you don`t do as I say or I will cause you pain"

Even without the violence that`s an offence at common law. How does the mere fact that the victim is the progeny of the perpetrator make any difference at all?
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#605562 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
26Feb13.....

.....LIAR.....

Wrong. Present yout statistics instead of generalizing (as you always do) by saying 'most'.

Make no wonder you are the way you are. If your mommy and daddy had taken a 'switch' to your arseHole a coupla dimes, you would be more presentable today. As it is, you are a hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains.

Ps:.....You remain fulla schidt to the eyeballs.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#605563 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>There are a number of loons in here and you are high on the list of being one of the biggest loons. Why, even hairobatty is embarrassed to speak to you and your tidewithbleech has run off and left you hanginig all by yourself....in your fits of schidtzophrenia. As 'ol BobLoblah said, why do you go around with a condom hanging out of your rearend for 6 weeks stinking up the topic? There's something definately wrong with your brains and 'ol BobLoblah has a special name for idiots like you too.
However, you are never alone. I am on your tail both night and day. My steedy horse is hot to trot
and my Colt 45s are well oiled and primed and ready to plug you between those two evil eyes that you have. I have a funny suspicion that your mommy tossed you out when you got to be 15 - 16 because of the way your eyes looked, especially when you filled them up with your dope. Not having a girlfriend and having to masturbate all the dime didn't help you either, and when you came out of the closet and announced that you were a Queeer and purchased that 2 foot dildo that you shove up your ass three times a week, you were hooked in more ways than four. At first you had to get your mommy to help fit it into your hole, but you are well past that now. She has her own.
As for that great poster 'ol BobLoblah, if you had 1 / 1000th of the common sense of that man you would be able to finally tie your shoes. And as for Your Pope, he is really Your Pope. I take most of my directions from Your Pope who is everyone's Pope.
Too bad you don't have the brains to do so too. But, hey many people have been idiots like you and have come and gone. Check out Stalin, Hitler, Napoleon, Genghis Khan, Caligula, and Mao Tse Tong the great Chink who killed off 60+ million of his own people, to name just a few. You are right up there with them and you will be right down there with them too. In the lower ring of hell with Lucifer turning you on the spit himself.
Mylan doesn't need my help.

He does just fine all on his own.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#605564 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>I, somehow, have to agree with 'ol BobLoblah when he says that there is no such thing as an atheist.
You are either an agnostic or a pretender of nothings.
Whatever you are, does not take from the fact that you are hateful.
You are also a liar.
Is everybody who disagrees with your fantasy "hateful"?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#605565 Feb 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you don`t do as I say or I will cause you pain"
Even without the violence that`s an offence at common law. How does the mere fact that the victim is the progeny of the perpetrator make any difference at all?
I don't know, I don't get how people can, in their minds, justify abusing a child.

Since: Mar 11

Nudgee, Australia

#605566 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>I know, full well, that you have kids. Lots and lots of them from lots and lots of idiot women.
You can very easily see them posting in here in this Topic. They think the same as you do. As 'ol BobLoblah calls them 'schidt-for-brains'...on reflection he is so right.
Maybe you should have second thoughts and get down on your bended knees befor Our Lord Jesus Christ from all good things come, before I arrive in your town and call you out into the street and show the townsfolk what kind of a coward you really are while at the same time I blow your head off.
Obvious you didn't come from "Your Lord Jesus Christ"; as you said yourself,[Quote]from all good things come. You have told someone there a coward and that your going to blow there head off. And I imagine you think god wants people like you in heaven. No wonder non religious people think you lot are nutter's.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#605567 Feb 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
And any real bible expert will tell you that there is nothing in the bible about your phony jesus being and "god."
<quoted text>
Agreed. Being a christian is easy, because no thought is required. Acutally, it's disdained.
The primary practice of christians, which they refuse to put into print, is "Do as I say, not as I do."
26Feb13.....

..ListenUp 'hateKateDaBluffBitch'....

.....Isn't it so wonderful dat eeejits like you get yer chance to blow steam on a Topic dat you can use fer 'free'.....which helps you so much bein' broke 'n all.

Ps:.....Your problem seems to lie in the fact that some many, many years ago (you have confirmed dat you are an old Queer), a Christian neighbor had a son who had more than you in just only having two pairs of shoes. This grated on you and tore into your heart making it so ugly that you could not return from your dark side. Well, you make it kid. You have achieved the status of being a hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains.

Mind you, dat udder fellow is on his way to your tiny room and everyVon hereIN is gettin' a liddle anxious to see you get yer comeuppance.

Ps:....When it comes to you 'hateKate', there's more brains in a bottle of wadda.

Forever and ever
BobLoblah
Doctor REALITY

United States

#605568 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, I don't get how people can, in their minds, justify abusing a child.
People who abuse children are ignorant cowards who should be beaten in prison.

Since: Mar 11

Nudgee, Australia

#605570 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't face to the facts, eh BOY?
I can face facts, but you haven't given me any.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#605571 Feb 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Is everybody who disagrees with your fantasy "hateful"?
26Feb13.....

.....BobLoblah is willin' to guess dat he will say 'Yep'.

But he probably will be mindful and say that 'everybody' pertains to ALL hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists like YOU, ya eeejit..

Got dat, ya schidt-for-brains.

Ps:.....and den sum tooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min VIKING 55,998
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min RoSesz 649,810
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 28 min Ricky F 39,053
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Flower-Child 53,840
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 1 hr Danielle 171
Black gay brothers drop your BBM pins 1 hr from uk 2
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Toby 106,052
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web