Prove there's a god.

Since: May 11

Brighton, UK

#605522 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But the people who written the bible were paupers, they knew nothing about it.
paupers who could read and write?

...sounds legit.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#605523 Feb 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...sounds legit.
*snicker*

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#605524 Feb 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Polite notice.
In the United States internet posts of the type above attract a sentence of around four years in prison.
And he still doesn't know squat about firearms.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#605525 Feb 25, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>25Feb13.....
....BobLoblah believes you when you say dat he spanks his kids.
Ps:....Now let's pay serious attention to what spanking means.
If a little child runs off into the street after being told and warned and warned and told NOT to do such a thing and proceeds to do it anyways.....den BobLoblah agrees a spanking is in order.
If a little child does someding very small and untowarth and gets spanked for it, the person doing the spanking either is Evil or has some form of Mental Problem and should be committed.
BobLoblah is on your side hereIN. If dis 'hairoBatty' is of the latter ILK, den he deserves to be shot....
.....a by da looks of hit, there is someOne on his trail.
Poor Phucker, dis 'hairoBatty'. Poor miserable Phucker.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Instead of spanking the child, they should listen to the child why he tried to run into the road, spanking will only worsen it, and make the child feel he isn't being listened to.

Since: Mar 11

Maribyrnong, Australia

#605526 Feb 25, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Try reading the bible, try the new living translation which is a good bible for beginners. Again and again God tells us that the only way you can know him is through faith, try it and see. Please tell me exactly why you choose not to believe. Most people who choose not to believe usually have their heads stuck in a science book.
Are you saying that meteorites don't have the building blocks of life in them? though people with there microscopes can see it (unlike your god),I choose to believe in science, because I can see logic in it. Maybe you should get your head stuck in a science book.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#605527 Feb 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...sounds legit.
I think they had some intelligence actually, I don't think they were dirt poor, but they were still pretty much common men. But they certainly were not modern medical professionals.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#605528 Feb 25, 2013
The only reason this topix and others like this one is, the people are afraid that God is real.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#605529 Feb 25, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that meteorites don't have the building blocks of life in them? though people with there microscopes can see it (unlike your god),I choose to believe in science, because I can see logic in it. Maybe you should get your head stuck in a science book.
Also, the amino acids and "the building blocks of life" are actually errornous, as they only contain the left sided chemicals, so "the building blocks of life" the comes from that chemical reaction is errornous, which contains both left and right sided chemicals, so the chemical reaction apparently coming from the pool of slime itself is an error.

Evolution is stupid!
Nobody

Irving, TX

#605530 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of spanking the child, they should listen to the child why he tried to run into the road, spanking will only worsen it, and make the child feel he isn't being listened to.
You don't have kids.
I have seen kids run out into the street in front of cars just because they think its funny.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#605531 Feb 25, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> The Church of Christ, where they use no musical instruments and believe that baptism is essential unto salvation is where you need to go and get right with God, this is the only church that goes according to the bible, and this means it's the only church where you can be saved, no other church will get you to heaven.
Its amazing how many different Christian sects think their church is the one true church and all the other Christians are going straight to hell.

What a bizarre religion...
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#605532 Feb 25, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have kids.
I have seen kids run out into the street in front of cars just because they think its funny.
Then tell them the dangers of it. How do you know if they think its funny? Did you ask them?

But either way, hitting a child is not the way to do it, just pull them away from the care.

And yes, your username is correct, you are a nobody, you are nothing, you aren't loved, and can never be loved.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#605533 Feb 25, 2013
Nobody wrote:
The only reason this topix and others like this one is, the people are afraid that God is real.
What would you know?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#605534 Feb 25, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have kids.
I can tell you don't have kids either, no experience of having kids yourself, just rely on what you think it works like. Leave you and your adolescent mind out of this, filthy little runt!

Since: Mar 11

Maribyrnong, Australia

#605535 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, the amino acids and "the building blocks of life" are actually errornous, as they only contain the left sided chemicals, so "the building blocks of life" the comes from that chemical reaction is errornous, which contains both left and right sided chemicals, so the chemical reaction apparently coming from the pool of slime itself is an error.
Evolution is stupid!
Well I wouldn't worry if I were you. It appears you missed out on evolution.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#605538 Feb 25, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I wouldn't worry if I were you. It appears you missed out on evolution.
Can't face to the facts, eh BOY?

Since: May 11

Brighton, UK

#605539 Feb 25, 2013
TheGoodTheBadTheUgly wrote:
<quoted text>Reported.
..and Reported as a insidious and false Threat.
Internet posts = YES....such as e:mails, facebook, and other such things.
Forum posts = NO....its a free for all as ALL postings are from ficticious and madeup namesakes. Study the law..Fool.
Your balls are in the ringer as well.
For a few dollars more, your neck can be stretched to even amaze doctors studying the anatomy of the spine.
"Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce ANY[my emphasis] communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both." 18 USC ยง 875 - Interstate communications.

...do shut up you silly twat.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#605541 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you don't have kids either, no experience of having kids yourself, just rely on what you think it works like. Leave you and your adolescent mind out of this, filthy little runt!
Most child psychologists never have kids.

Many teachers never have kids.

Lots of people who never have kids know how to raise them better than most of those who do have kids.
TVCJ

Cleveland, TN

#605542 Feb 25, 2013
Nobody wrote:
I'm more concerned about this guy being real.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#605543 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is stupid!
So you don't know anything about chemistry, biology, or evolution. Thus, you know nothing about genetics either.
John Holmes

West Mifflin, PA

#605545 Feb 25, 2013
Yes there is a God as i give my wife about 30 orgasms a week she always hollars out"OH MY GOD"!... I believe her......and YES, Im that good!
Praise GOD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 2 min RFD 19
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 15 min Wheres The Lighter 25
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 19 min Tony 6,555
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 23 min No Fear 11
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 31 min Bongo 37,315
Poll Do you think Juliet Huddy is hot? (Dec '07) 1 hr Sis 77
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr oneear69 688,931
More from around the web