Prove there's a god.
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#605147 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Calamity & disaster ARE the opposite of peace.
derp
But absense of something doesn't always mean an opposite, it can simply mean a neutral.
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#605148 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, biases can be OK. Too bad you're too stupid to know that.
Biased: a concentrated on or interest in one particular area or subject. "He worked on a variety of Greek topics, with discernible bias toward philosophy."
You are a moron.
Biases are not OK. Biased can also mean filtering out imformation and being dishonest in favour of something.

Your definition was made up wasn't it? Here is the actual definion.

biased past participle, past tense of bi·as (Verb)

Verb

1.Show prejudice for or against (someone or something) unfairly: "the tests were biased against women"; "a biased view of the world".
2.Influence unfairly to invoke favoritism: "her story failed to bias the jury".

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#605149 Feb 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Delusion is not proof, slave.
Then your delusion that Jesus is a myth is not proof, slave.
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#605150 Feb 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, I think :p
You're welcome. But I had to lay down all past grudges anyway due to he necessarity to putting RR in his place and defeating him.

He can't get away with child abuse.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605151 Feb 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Where does it say that it has to be the opposite, slave?
Your ASSumption makes you look so foolish. LOL...
Context is key. I don't expect you to understand, you cherry pick posts just like you cherry pick the bible.

I hope you understand that you're making no difference and wasting your time.

Feed any hungry, starving, poor children today?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605152 Feb 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome. But I had to lay down all past grudges anyway due to he necessarity to putting RR in his place and defeating him.
HA HA HA !!!!

Be careful of bedding down with the enemy, you'll likely be stabbed in the back.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605153 Feb 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Biases are not OK. Biased can also mean filtering out imformation and being dishonest in favour of something.
Your definition was made up wasn't it? Here is the actual definion.
biased past participle, past tense of bi·as (Verb)
Verb
1.Show prejudice for or against (someone or something) unfairly: "the tests were biased against women"; "a biased view of the world".
2.Influence unfairly to invoke favoritism: "her story failed to bias the jury".
There are multiple definitions of biased.

Some biases are good, some are bad.

I don't expect you to understand.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#605154 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Then your delusion that Jesus is a myth is not proof, slave.
It's not delusion when it is backed up by historical evidence you f_cktard. LOL...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#605155 Feb 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know the writing accounts date back to 3'000 or 4'000 years?
You idiot, constantine was a catholic, not a christian, he only made christianity(Catholism) official, he didn't actually invent christianity, which came from the early church, moron!
Memory depends on how you focus on it, and how the impact works, and your memory methods as well, fool!
Jericho and the Hittites were historically accurate, but weren't known after their existence. How could it have been written by bible within the last 2,000 years who didn't even know of jericho and the hittites? Naive little runt!
We were all part of the Roman version (now Roman Catholic) before some renegade priests split and formed the now existing Protestant denominations, and RCs still make up the largest majority of Christianity. If you are an anti RC bigot then we have nothing more to talk about. I was a Protestant, and have very little respect for the papacy but RCs are as Christian as any denomination.

Constantine, according to history, is the one who put a stop to the various local factions that had formed after the beginning of the Christian belief, and ordered them to sit down and put together a common dogma, which is what Christianity claims led to the production of today's New Testament. The various books in the Bible, according to tradition were all separate writings of various people, which groups of men, or a man, at some point decided to combine inside one cover.

Of course, even the process is hearsay, as we can't go back in time and see what actually took place, and what gets into the history books is what humans approve to publish.

Other than for people interested in the study of ancient writings, I see the Bible has of no value nowadays, because I don't believe there are any true accounts in it. I know that no one has proved any of the accounts to be factual, and it is highly unlikely, unless we find a means of actual time traveling back in time, we will ever prove any of the stories.

Man has disproved some of them, however, due to actual scientific proofs that certain stories never occurred, eg the Flood.

Location hidden

#605156 Feb 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
No one should get away with child abuse. That is why I report it when I see it, no exceptions.
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#605157 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Context is key. I don't expect you to understand, you cherry pick posts just like you cherry pick the bible.
I hope you understand that you're making no difference and wasting your time.
And the context of the Bible is not different.

Location hidden

#605158 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Context is key.
It's STILL an ASSumption on your part.

Plus to the writer (your "god") maybe they are opposite. Translations are funny like that, but it wouldn't be the first time that your religion tried to put words in his mouth eh f_cktard. LOL...
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#605159 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There are multiple definitions of biased.
Some biases are good, some are bad.
I don't expect you to understand.
You should put everything to question, RR, are you insane?

Location hidden

#605160 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Everyday, and proud of it, you slave.

Location hidden

#605161 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Be careful of bedding down with the enemy, you'll likely be stabbed in the back.....
That's what you do eh redneck? LOL...

Location hidden

#605162 Feb 23, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
there is only one thing you can say about people who 'hate' God.
Tormented.
you are a tormented soul bound by the leash of satan, and you are offended by God and the bible and those who love God simply because your heart is under the ownership of the god of this world.
sad, because there WILL come a time when your cries will pierce the darkness and there will be no remedy.
Jesus loves you.
He died for you, so you might have eternal hope.
to hate hope, is to love misery.
Patty because your rather unusual and pathological version of Christianity is the one you claim does not mean you make any sense. What you said of course is nonsense.

I would suggest you stop trying to be an authority, when almost to the person, everyone here is much more learned in all subjects than you are. A few, such as Brian, have not given us enough info about their own thoughts to determine if any brain cells are fuctioning. So far, in his case, I would say likely no cells are functioning. In your case you have shown us thousands of times how limited is your cognitive abilities.
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#605163 Feb 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
We were all part of the Roman version (now Roman Catholic) before some renegade priests split and formed the now existing Protestant denominations, and RCs still make up the largest majority of Christianity. If you are an anti RC bigot then we have nothing more to talk about. I was a Protestant, and have very little respect for the papacy but RCs are as Christian as any denomination.
Constantine, according to history, is the one who put a stop to the various local factions that had formed after the beginning of the Christian belief, and ordered them to sit down and put together a common dogma, which is what Christianity claims led to the production of today's New Testament. The various books in the Bible, according to tradition were all separate writings of various people, which groups of men, or a man, at some point decided to combine inside one cover.
Of course, even the process is hearsay, as we can't go back in time and see what actually took place, and what gets into the history books is what humans approve to publish.
Other than for people interested in the study of ancient writings, I see the Bible has of no value nowadays, because I don't believe there are any true accounts in it. I know that no one has proved any of the accounts to be factual, and it is highly unlikely, unless we find a means of actual time traveling back in time, we will ever prove any of the stories.
Man has disproved some of them, however, due to actual scientific proofs that certain stories never occurred, eg the Flood.
The protestants was only the proper christianity being official, the true christians, originating from the early church were not offical before then.

Can you prove this happened? And the faction that was broken off called the christian regime was merely the true christians coming into a faction.

The hittites were discovered by archaeologists to have actually existed, so well before the 2,000 years the old testament was written, since the hittites would not be otherwise known and mentioned(Until this day, due to archaeologists discovering it).
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#605164 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!!
I don't need your advise, RR.

Location hidden

#605165 Feb 23, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> You say there's no proof even when I present you with an abundance of proof, I quote you saying, None of the evidence you mention above has actually ever been found, end of quote. I am utterly amazed with what you say about the proof I gave you. I urge you to go to the nearest Church of Christ and get right with God, by being baptized and live your life as a christian knowing you have a home in heaven that awaits you. Again I'm astonished with your comment on saying, "none of the evidence has ever been found", when you're looking right at it.
Urge away, but I will not follow your urging based on you urging it. I will follow my own opinion of the subject, and at this time in my life, my opinion is that no god exists, and my knowledge is that no proof of a god has ever been found. You cannot disprove that.

Show me proof of the existence of a god, and I will be at the front of the line to meet it, but I will not hold my breath waiting.

I know manuscripts and artifacts, which have been dated back to the times talked about in the Bible, have indeed been found, but none of them have proved the Bible to be true, nor God to exist.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605166 Feb 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It's not delusion when it is backed up by historical evidence you f_cktard. LOL...
Still waiting for that "evidence" of yours.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Liam 603,890
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min bad bob 177,917
You want REAL PROOF that God is REAL??! 21 min Doctor REALITY 11
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min Qu_innocence 613,093
Cleveland Cavaliers!: "Let Tristian Thompson GO... 38 min Doctor REALITY 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min Pegasus 272,920
A Cheater breaks his silence 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr HipGnosis 4,239
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr jack 606
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr sangili karuppan 7,719
More from around the web