Prove there's a god.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#605267 Feb 23, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should change your icon name, cause you sure are not thinking.
you are way behind times on here.
Maybe YOU ought'a change yer sock too fatty gal!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#605268 Feb 23, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
oh but there is a proven 'causality'.
the cause of progressing generations of mankind.
the cause of love and joy and blessings of life.
the cause of unfolding ever fulfilling provable prophecy that says
His will..........WILL be done.
the cause of mankind.
the system of nature, the perfection in God's design, the journey's end.
there is very much causality. It is called purpose.
If you can't look at the vast universe in its glory, if you can't see the detailed design in a flower, the vast complexity in life,
and not know there is a Creator, then the problem is not that there is no visable proof, the problem is that your vision is clouded by humanistic, philosophical, doctrines of this world.
you are spiritually blinded.
you are too stupid to have a delusion of your own.

you, patty, are a victim of a belief system.

Location hidden

#605269 Feb 23, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
"MY" achievements or God's blessings?
If i listed everything it would take more posts than i have time to write.
I have a wonderful life.
i am debt free
healthy
have the love of family and friends
hobbys i enjoy
my church life
a job
i meet interesting challenges EVERY day of my life.
meet interesting people
laugh often and help others when the oppertunity presents itself.
life is good.
GOD IS GOOD
and my relationship with God is the best part of my life.
nothing and i mean NOTHING compares to the joy and peace that God gives us boots.
i can honestly say, I AM HAPPY.
not perfect, but happy.
now i am SURE You are chomping at the bit to tear into that like a monkey on a cupcake and belittle and mock it as you do so well.
but i am signing off here now for the weekend is here and i have to get moving .... have a nice weekend.
You know...

Sumpth'n besides be'n able ta tie yer shoes.

Location hidden

#605270 Feb 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Very sorry to hear that you were raised in that type of a family, but at least you were smart enough and able to see past it, and not get sucked into that delusion yourself. My father had a painting like that too in his bedroom. The day after he died it "somehow" ended up in the trash, along with many religious statues, and they are now "blessing" some garbage dump where they belong.
I put up a picture of Tweety bird in it's place.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79...
it is maddening, how religion damages the minds of our loved ones, especially as they age.

Location hidden

#605271 Feb 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think a machine is behind my username, Black Thunder 63?
A real stupid one too Lunger!

Location hidden

#605272 Feb 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Constantine was not an emperor. The empires were long gone, and the Roman legacy vanished.
You really are dunber than a rock aren't ya Lunger.

Location hidden

#605273 Feb 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll always exist. I'm here to stay, does that get you angry?
Nope! It does git me ta laugh'n though nunzio!

Location hidden

#605274 Feb 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Honeysucklers version of God is just like that, patty created his own god in his own image, lol.
Thanks fer the opine Patty!

Location hidden

#605275 Feb 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Oh? So that's Jesus in your pocket, and you're not just happy to see me huh?
Nope!
He got's his pants on bassakwards again!

Location hidden

#605276 Feb 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No? I am surprised by such much of his character.
WTF does "such much" mean Lunger?

Location hidden

#605277 Feb 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, I don't really want to see someone like you, don't want to know you.
That's cuz yer SKEERED o' real folks Lunger!

Location hidden

#605278 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Context is key. I don't expect you to understand, you cherry pick posts just like you cherry pick the bible.
I hope you understand that you're making no difference and wasting your time.
Feed any hungry, starving, poor children today?
you assume the authority to change the words in the bible.

lol

now there is a Buckism

Location hidden

#605279 Feb 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The blood and water(A yellow color)that came out of Jesus when he was stabbed, is scientifically known to to happen at death. The disciples accounts were authentic.
Right Lunger...

I bet ya POOP yeller too!

That must mean yer dead HUH?

Did ya ever see someone die from wounds???

I didn't think so...
Can you back your BS

Redding, CA

#605280 Feb 23, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the universe is eternal
your god is imaginary
What evidence do you claim that the universe is eternal?

Location hidden

#605281 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The original text is the Word of God. Anything after that is man's translation.
In the original text, it does not say that God created evil, just that He allows evil.
where can that "original" text be found?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#605282 Feb 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Her god teached her hiw ta make sockpuppets?
Could that be her perpiss?
Perhaps you are right, otherwise no other purpose seems apparent to me. I guess we all judge what we consider as having a happy life, but nothing I have gleaned from reading too many thousand of Patty's posts would lead me to believe that she enjoys total happiness as she claims. A happy person doesn't spend close to half of their waking hours daily belittling and spreading hatred against other human beings.

If I was to make a guess based only on what Patty has indicated by her posts and methods of posting, I would say that she is a person who has watched life pass her by, missing out in most opportunities, and has built up so much resentment and hatred against people who appear to enjoy life, that the only satisfaction she gets (at all) is by trying to run down other people by claiming to be either God incarnate or 'His' appointed only servant on this earth.

Very few if any human beings are happy all the time. We likely are not built to endure 100% total happiness, as that would present no challenges to us to improve on things, but in Patty's case, my guess is her life has been generally bad and worse, with perhaps a very few small periods of temporary happiness which was long ago.

I will accept being told I am 100% wrong, but I sense that I am closer to 100% correct.

The fact that I spend nearly as much time here as Patty, might say the same about me, but the actual fact is I am an addictive personality, and I get addicted to sites such as this, and I either can't break that addiction or choose not to try.

I know and have been told by others that I would be much further ahead to not be on sites such as this one at all, but I also tend not to listen to the advice of others.

Location hidden

#605283 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In the KJV version, it does. And atheists love the KJV version. But that version is intended for an audience of limited knowledge 400 years ago, a medieval audience.
Research it yourself before you go clearing in agreement with your fellow atheists.
which is the true bible

RR?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#605284 Feb 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The blood and water(A yellow color)that came out of Jesus when he was stabbed, is scientifically known to to happen at death. The disciples accounts were authentic.
How on earth would you arrive at your second statement from the first sentence? If in fact a yellow color tends to run out of someone stabbed at death, then anyone having seen someone bleeding at the time of death, or had someone else recount that to them could make that statement. How in heaven's name would that make any of the disciple's stories authentic?

My understanding is that the actual identity of the disciples who wrote the books is not known for sure, if at all, especially the book of John, which apparently was not known at all, until some later person gave the name John to that book.

Location hidden

#605285 Feb 23, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the EVIDENCE of things not YET seen.
Faith pleases and moves God to act in our lives.
thats why people who walk by faith and not by sight, achieve far more in the long run.
what have you achieved Patty?

Location hidden

#605286 Feb 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are right, otherwise no other purpose seems apparent to me. I guess we all judge what we consider as having a happy life, but nothing I have gleaned from reading too many thousand of Patty's posts would lead me to believe that she enjoys total happiness as she claims. A happy person doesn't spend close to half of their waking hours daily belittling and spreading hatred against other human beings.
If I was to make a guess based only on what Patty has indicated by her posts and methods of posting, I would say that she is a person who has watched life pass her by, missing out in most opportunities, and has built up so much resentment and hatred against people who appear to enjoy life, that the only satisfaction she gets (at all) is by trying to run down other people by claiming to be either God incarnate or 'His' appointed only servant on this earth.
Very few if any human beings are happy all the time. We likely are not built to endure 100% total happiness, as that would present no challenges to us to improve on things, but in Patty's case, my guess is her life has been generally bad and worse, with perhaps a very few small periods of temporary happiness which was long ago.
I will accept being told I am 100% wrong, but I sense that I am closer to 100% correct.
The fact that I spend nearly as much time here as Patty, might say the same about me, but the actual fact is I am an addictive personality, and I get addicted to sites such as this, and I either can't break that addiction or choose not to try.
I know and have been told by others that I would be much further ahead to not be on sites such as this one at all, but I also tend not to listen to the advice of others.
That's odd Boooots! Sounds jist like the palmdale sock puppet rodeo gang an Lunger too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr Aussie Kev 2,322
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 650,176
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Bongo 56,123
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 4 hr akon mason 70
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Peace_Warrior 618,575
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 5 hr Johnny 4,848
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 5 hr Johnny 507
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr Steve III 44,955
More from around the web