Comments
574,441 - 574,460 of 732,900 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604831 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*waits for MrSpellingBee to correct "hullicinating", then give youu a 3,500 word dissertation on why she's right.*
I have a feeling I'll be waiting a while....
So you attack spelling because you have little else to go by?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604832 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
12. I don't give a rat's ass if you believe me.
You asked me a question, I gave you an honest answer.
Give it time to sink in.
Not honest enough for me.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604833 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
12. I don't give a rat's ass if you believe me.
You asked me a question, I gave you an honest answer.
Give it time to sink in.
Is that because you have no experience to base it on?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604834 Feb 22, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
get yourself a good Hebrew/Greek concordanace.
cross ref that word
staff or rod and you will find that the two words along with a few other examples mean one in the same.
rod, staff, stick, etc..........
and my parents did discipline me with a spanking when i needed it.
and as an adult i can look back and say i am glad they loved me enough to correct my behavior.
the bible says anyone who doesn't spank a disobedient child hates his or her child.
"He that spareth his rod HATETH his son; but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes." Prov 13:24
The hebrew lexicon is errornous. The actual word means really a staff, look it up. Na'ar(I think)is the word.

Stop hullicinating that your mother loves you. Explain what good it did you.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604835 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My sons have never said that to me.
See, this is what I mean about it being pointless to be clear with you & have a conversation.
You pull shit out of the air & transfer it to your keyboard...
They have never said that to you because they would feel ashamed, and guilty, and would see at as a taboo, they would lack the confidence, and feel you would think bad of them. A child should not feel the desire to fit in with the family, they should feel comfortable and accepted, you poor disgrace!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604836 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what your psychiatrist told you?
I refuse to go over my estate with you.
I've read a bit about it, riverside redneck. Don't be silly.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604837 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
Too many "fathers" are merely sperm donating assholes that don't really care about their kids.
Too many "moms" are merely egg donating bitches that don't really care about their kids.
Too many "parents" are too worried about being their kid's friend first, parent second.
Too many "parents" are too worried about hurting their kid's feeling by being truthful & honest with them.
If they don't know how to say something without hurting the kids feelings, they should keep quiet about it till they know of a better way to say it, or as an alternative, let the kids see it for themselves.

And what is parent first, friend second, supposed to mean?

And you yourself admitted your wife is not a mother of your kids.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604838 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
More bullshit coming from the land of Largelanguage....
This is the best you can say, so I suppose you should stay nothing, you really need to learn to keep quiet.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604839 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice.
But these atheist liberal loons will now start calling you a child abuser...
*sigh*
"Say it as it is".

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#604840 Feb 22, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad was a great guy, who was very old school. When Mom said to wait till dad got home, I think I know a little bit what it must feel like to be on death row.LOL He would smack me, but I most likely deserved it, it was only for doing something wrong, he didnt hit me to be hitting me. I knew the rules, and what would happen if I broke them. But I never hated him for it, but that being said, I would never do that to my kids. Big diffrence between a smack on the butt, and total beat down. LOL
Yup. Big difference.

And I really don't think these people here can quite understand that.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604841 Feb 22, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is what a spank on the ass is for. What a spanking is to me, a swat on the rump, and I have done to my kids maybe twice in their lives. Too many people want to wrap their kids in bubble wrap so they dont get hurt. When I was a kid, a spanking was a beat down. Huge diffrence between a hit, and a spank. And I have to ask, with all of this insightfull parenting, How many kids do you have? Do you practice what you preach? Or do you just preach? Are they wonderfull children untill they turn 13, and then they are scum? Verbal abuse is 1000 times worse than any spank on the butt.
Parents instilling morals without spanking is not a bubble. Spanking your own child on the butt is 1000 times worse than verbally abusing random adults your own age, I am not as guilty as you are.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604843 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to imagine that they are serious.
I mean, "forcing you kids to earn a living" is a bad thing?!?
They should get a job when they feel ready, not when YOU feel ready, RR. Perhaps if they seem lazy and don't want to get a job, perhaps they aren't ready for one yet.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604844 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that parents that use spanking ONLY spank?
Don't be so naive.
It depends, but spanking is still wrong, no matter what.

Location hidden

#604845 Feb 22, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
They probably aren't, but do you think that if they were, knowing how you feel, they would ever tell you?
They'd probably do everything they possibly could to hide it from you.
They'd probably date all the girls they could.
Maybe even get married and have kids and pretend to be happy, just so you'd never know.
So be it.

Location hidden

#604846 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you attack spelling because you have little else to go by?
No, stupid. Read it again.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604847 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
My dad used to beat my ass to a pulp, my brothers too. I used to hate him, but I have forgiven him.
My wife's dad used to call her a "c_nt" every day. She can't get over it & she can't seem to forgive him.
Stop hullicinating you were loved, you were wrong, so you have every right to earn pity and call yourself a victim. But perhaps no longer to this day, since you are already inhuman, and selfish.

Location hidden

#604848 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not honest enough for me.
One cannot be more honest than honest.....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#604849 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What makes Koder an excellent role model?
Well from their posts regarding this subject that's what I feel. Unfortunately this forum software is very primitive and I can't trace back specifically what they said, but I do know that they are open and honest and that is a good solid start. Most parents do what their parents did, which did what their parents did, etc. etc. They PUSH their children into sports or religion or a career that they (the parents) want. That's NOT loving a child.

I know of a guy whose father was an attorney and FORCED his son into being one too. After he graduated he said that every time he went to work that he got sick to his stomach. This went on for over 15 years and then one day he walked into an antique store ,and while he was walking around he started talking with the owner about the place. Long story short the owner said that he was going to close the place and retire, and the attorney ended up buying the place from him. He said it's the best decision that he's ever made. Maybe if his father had truly loved him and trusted his sons own judgement he wouldn't have been forced into practicing law, which for him was not the right fit. But his father wanted it, and pressured him into it. That's NOT love. You teach your children right and wrong in a unbiased manner, and then when they grow up you need to TRUST them and let go. THAT'S love. Indoctrinating a child into a religion to me is a form of child abuse. It's certainly not showing that child love.

Location hidden

#604850 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They have never said that to you because they would feel ashamed, and guilty, and would see at as a taboo, they would lack the confidence, and feel you would think bad of them. A child should not feel the desire to fit in with the family, they should feel comfortable and accepted, you poor disgrace!
Nope.

They've never said that because they have respect for their father.

Remember that?

Location hidden

#604851 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
And what is parent first, friend second, supposed to mean?
Are you even a parent??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min confrinting with ... 538,906
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Sheen is a LIAR 257,926
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min Senecus 2,422
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Thinking 226,330
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Senecus 599,876
Rumsfeld Likens Chavez's Rise to Hitler (Feb '06) 15 min Rom2894 8
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 55 min JUDEletePete 117,968
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr EdmondWA 94,667
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••