Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#604726 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Youth are disrespectful not because of what spanking causes.
Spanking is meant to control, you control spanking in order to control your kids.
No, its not unrealistic.
Spanking is not meant to control, moron. It's meant to discipline.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#604727 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But if a parents child becomes gay, the parent should try to heal the child, and act out of whatever love he has for the child. Riverside Redneck does not have love, he is incapable of it.
Why do you care? You said you wish all gays dead. You said you would like to beat a teenager to death with your own hands. Now you are trying to act like a normal human. And that is all it is, an act. All of it. You are sick. Get help.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#604728 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a tickle contest? A pillow fight? Drawing a mustache on someone sleeping? Setting up a "scavenger hunt" for birthday presents? Tossing food at each other?
We do things like that all the time.
I already know all this stuff & can't "learn" it from kids, I teach it TO kids.
You really are stuck on stupid. I can't explain it any better than I have and you still completely missed the point of it all.

Try this for once, go to a park and just watch the kids play. Listen to their laughs, watch their smiles. For about an hour just watch them and think of nothing while you do, you will remember what it was when you were there, when you were playing about on that same playground, remember your laughs, remember the fun you had.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#604729 Feb 22, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.
Well.
That's so much different.
Dolt.
It is different, as currently I know my boys aren't gay. If they ever told me they were, I'd know they BECAME gay.

I know you think all gays are "born that way", but that's bullshit. Some may be, but most choose their sexual preference.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#604730 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if they became gay, you should not disown them. And remember, Riverside Redneck, even me, an intense homophobe, utterly disagrees with you.
That is my choice to make, not yours.

Would you disown family members? Would you, say, disown your brother because he is an obvious & convicted pedophile.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604731 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, forgetting what you are like as a child is as old a tradition as society itself. lol Every generation always says that the younger generations are somehow worse than they were, yet not once has this ever been demonstrated accurate in any way.
I remember being a child, I opposed authority all the time, reveled in it even. My friends and I hacked into the school wiring, it was all physical wiring not digital hacking but actually rewiring the system, and took control of the intercom system then played "We Are The Champions" over intercoms just to piss off the principal. We never got caught for that one. But I was expelled from school more times than I can recall, and it was always because I wanted to spite authority in some way.
My brother and I got into an argument once, I almost killed him, had the knife to his throat. He grabbed the blade and broke it though, cheap kitchen knives. I was 16, he was 15.
My friends and I once got really bored and tore up all the tape used for the temporary lines on the road during construction and made a huge peace sign in the middle of the housing development. Turned out that was somehow a "nice" thing, we were hoping for vandalism but got called good kids for "reminding the world we need peace." Sometimes things just don't work out as you plan.
OCB is too right! Even when I was 30, my perspective on kids was far more mature than Riverside Rednecks.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#604732 Feb 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
OMG- you would slap a 6 month old baby and hit them in the mouth- RR- I truly hope I will honor my own words with what I am about to say to you:
No. As I said, "hit" is the wrong word. You're trying to demonize a perfectly normal & safe parental practice.

Spank the butt, pop the mouth, etc.

I don't know how to word it right, but HIT is the wrong word.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#604733 Feb 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
I DO NOT INTEND TO EVER POST TO YOU AGAIN.
Again?

This is like the 5th time, so lol

“1”

Since: Feb 13

Los Angeles, CA

#604734 Feb 22, 2013
Joe washed away my sins, by God.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604735 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I deleted the rest of your post because this one sentence summarizes your error about me.
I am not against learning from people younger than me.
We were only talking about "learning how to laugh" from kids, NOT learning in gneneral.
Stop it, you're filling in the blanks that don't need to be.
Why would you feel the need to delete parts of his quote, and then say that? It only implies that you feel the urge to prove yourself as something and scared of people seeing your shame.

You said you have nothing to learn from kids, but instead the have to learn from you. You said it just MINUTES AGO!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604736 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Spanking is not meant to control, moron. It's meant to discipline.
Discipline involves discussioning with them how they were wrong, not forcing them not to do it.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#604737 Feb 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
But even if you DID mean a 6 YEAR old, you are STILL a monster to claim it is okay to HIT a child in the MOUTH.
And sorry, MORON- but doing so is NOT "spanking".
You're 100% left wing liberal, that's for sure.

If a child says "f_ck you, mom!", you would try to talk it out, huh?

I wouldn't. I would smack that disrespectul little bastard right in that maw. When they're all done crying, then we can talk it out...
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604738 Feb 22, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care? You said you wish all gays dead. You said you would like to beat a teenager to death with your own hands. Now you are trying to act like a normal human. And that is all it is, an act. All of it. You are sick. Get help.
I admit, I acted a bit too much lol, a bit childish isn't it? But either way, I have not hidden my acts of verbal violence towards others.

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#604739 Feb 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I've discussed PLENTY of issues here at great length including the actual and specific topic at hand and just as recently as this morning.
I am not surprised you cherry-pick through posts; I am quite sure you do so in the same way you cherry-pick through your bible.
well now that just goes to show you, how totally uninformed and wrong you are.

Every word of the bible from Genesis to Revelation is equally important.
You don't cherry pick God's word.
You also don't change God's word, it changes you.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604740 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It is different, as currently I know my boys aren't gay. If they ever told me they were, I'd know they BECAME gay.
I know you think all gays are "born that way", but that's bullshit. Some may be, but most choose their sexual preference.
Whether or not they became gay, you have no right to disown them!

Neglecting a child is the greatest sign of inhumanity a person can show!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#604741 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That is my choice to make, not yours.
Would you disown family members? Would you, say, disown your brother because he is an obvious & convicted pedophile.
I can't believe that anyone would think disowning is even an important thing. It use to mean being cut off from inheritance, but since I doubt you have a huge estate it's probably as meaningful as calling someone weird.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604742 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That is my choice to make, not yours.
Would you disown family members? Would you, say, disown your brother because he is an obvious & convicted pedophile.
I wouldn't disown a CHILD!

And you have no right to make that choice, no matter what, I am in no wrong for condemning!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#604743 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 100% left wing liberal, that's for sure.
If a child says "f_ck you, mom!", you would try to talk it out, huh?
I wouldn't. I would smack that disrespectul little bastard right in that maw. When they're all done crying, then we can talk it out...
Just because you don't like the word, you think hitting them for saying it is okay. That's abuse.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604744 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. As I said, "hit" is the wrong word. You're trying to demonize a perfectly normal & safe parental practice.
Spank the butt, pop the mouth, etc.
I don't know how to word it right, but HIT is the wrong word.
Hit is a perfect word, RR. It is impact from something touch another object with force again it. HIT!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#604745 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, forgetting what you are like as a child is as old a tradition as society itself. lol Every generation always says that the younger generations are somehow worse than they were, yet not once has this ever been demonstrated accurate in any way.
I remember being a child, I opposed authority all the time, reveled in it even. My friends and I hacked into the school wiring, it was all physical wiring not digital hacking but actually rewiring the system, and took control of the intercom system then played "We Are The Champions" over intercoms just to piss off the principal. We never got caught for that one. But I was expelled from school more times than I can recall, and it was always because I wanted to spite authority in some way.
My brother and I got into an argument once, I almost killed him, had the knife to his throat. He grabbed the blade and broke it though, cheap kitchen knives. I was 16, he was 15.
My friends and I once got really bored and tore up all the tape used for the temporary lines on the road during construction and made a huge peace sign in the middle of the housing development. Turned out that was somehow a "nice" thing, we were hoping for vandalism but got called good kids for "reminding the world we need peace." Sometimes things just don't work out as you plan.
Are you familiar with the following from "Bye Bye Birdie"?

"Kids!
I don't know what's wrong with these kids today!
Kids!
Who can understand anything they say?
Kids!
They a disobedient, disrespectful oafs!
Noisy, crazy, dirty, lazy, loafers!
While we're on the subject:
Kids!
You can talk and talk till your face is blue!
Kids!
But they still just do what they want to do!

Why can't they be like we were,
Perfect in every way?
What's the matter with kids today?

Kids!
I've tried to raise him the best I could
Kids! Kids!
Laughing, singing, dancing, grinning, morons!
And while we're on the subject!

Kids! They are just impossible to control!
Kids! With their awful clothes and their rock an' roll!
Why can't they dance like we did
What's wrong with Sammy Caine?
What's the matter with kids today!

http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/byebyebirdie/k...

;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix posters who are children of Satan the Devil 3 min Kid_Tomorrow 6
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min KiMare 228,632
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min confrinting with ... 545,260
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 10 min Paul is dead 2,903
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min KiMare 95,774
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 23 min Niko 50
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 28 min Bev Jamison 1,553
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Pegasus 260,279
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 58 min lil whispers 601,452
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr Roberta G 174,213

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE