Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

OCB wrote:
So......??? We can ALL continue to learn how to laugh in new ways....not a thing wrong with that, RR.
And in YOUR case, we could ALL learn MUCH more from a TEN year old than could EVER be learned from you.
You're just mean spirited and nasty; there is no other explanation for you having mocked Kitten for saying that kids teach her how to laugh.
And added to that is that since you are such an anal retentive nit-picking fool- not to mention none too bright- you obviously took her comment totally literally- as if she never laughed in her 39 years until those kids "taught" her to.
Just like you couldn't deduce that Henry is from Germany and that English is not his first language.
You can't read anything beyond the words that are written or see the substance or depth of those words due to being without any real substance or depth yourself.
And uh....it's OBVIOUS I am not referring to PHYSICAL substance or DEPTH so don't even attempt to go there, RR.
You're a VAPID human being.
I learned how to laugh before I can even remember, most people do. I find it strange that a 39 year old still needs to learn that trait. It has nothing to do with who she's learning it from.

I can read, OCB. I see that Henry's location says Germany, but that don't mean shit & you know it. You're trying to defend yourself now, it's cute.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>YES. YOU. DID.
I know it, Aero knows it and anyone else here who read your disgusting comments about your own children know it as well.
You said if you're kids told you they were gay, you would disown them.
STOP denying what we ALL know you said.
You are a LIAR and a miserable failure at your miserable back pedaling attempts.
You are a FAILURE.
Nope. I didn't say it that way.

Think, OCB, think.

Here, I'll do it for you...

I said (for the record to all you morons) that if my kids ever BECAME gay, I'd disown them.

Got it?

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

"Lands feet first into the thread and looks about"

I'm watching you ALL...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as unconditional love, it always has a condition.
CPS? LMAO! Good luck with that, I'm committing no crimes, my boys are well fed, well behaved & very intelligent.
Nevermind, you won't understand.
BTW, no such word as "nevermind".

It is "never mind"- TWO words.

See what I mean about you constantly making spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes and for the SIMPLEST of words, no less?

See why that makes it SO hard- as in IMPOSSIBLE- to take any of your drivel seriously?

You're a CLOWN, RR and reading the moronic sentiments that fall from that ugly and gaping maw of yours is GREAT entertainment; if anyone wants to know how STUPID a person can be, all they have to do is read YOUR moronic and all too often semi-literate (at BEST) posts.

You are a LITTLE man, you are an IMPOTENT little man and you are a 100% VERY sorry excuse for a man.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Today’s disrespectful youth have shown what happens when necessary spanking is forgone.
Controlled, purposeful spanking is not abuse.
Impulsive spanking out of anger and frustration is abusive.
Believe it or not, it is not unrealistic to teach a child to obey the first time—tough but not impossible.
All forms of spanking are impulsive, reactionary, and they are in fact abuse. Such forms of "teaching" stem from breaking horses for riders in the Dark Ages, and punishing criminals in all but the most recent modern eras. It was only recently we stopped cutting off hands of kids for stealing, they don't steal nearly as much today, so it seems that it was a smart thing to do.

As for your "disrespectful" kids, respect is earned, and you should even earn a child's respect before expecting it. You are not a disciplinary, you are an abuser, and that is plain to see. The more you talk about kids and how you treat them, the more I wish you would be locked up in a prison and forgotten. You were a child once, we all were, and you forget too quickly what that was like, probably replacing your own memories with lies just to help justify your abusive nature. We all acted out, and the best way to learn for any living thing is to make mistakes, often getting hurt as a direct result in the process, that's how the brain works, that's how it learns.

A bishop once told me of his kid, at a family gathering, his young child sat at a safe distance from the fireplace there, while all the others kept trying to get to the flames and parents were constantly having to pull them back from the fire, smacking the hands of the children. But only his remained safely without needing any form of "discipline." When asked why he simply stated "my son touched the hot stove a year ago, and hasn't touched anything hot since."

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I learned how to laugh before I can even remember, most people do. I find it strange that a 39 year old still needs to learn that trait. It has nothing to do with who she's learning it from.
I can read, OCB. I see that Henry's location says Germany, but that don't mean shit & you know it. You're trying to defend yourself now, it's cute.
I have seen what you laugh at, you don't know innocent fun.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
I am still failing to see what your point is.
Did someone not learn how to center their balance from cranes? Or learn how to lower their center of gravity for attack from tigers? What of those who learned what foods were safe to eat in the jungles by watching monkeys? We have learned a lot by just watching algae. Studying toddlers and infants has unlocked how the mammalian brain learns, and how the mechanics of logic and reason develop.
Your very existence appears to be bland, you speak more like a broken animal than a human like an oxen who is meant to toil and nothing more. Your failure to grasp what you can learn from children only strengthens this appearance.
It's not about learning from children so much, it's more about your comment about "still learning" how to laugh from kids.

Did you mean learning how to laugh, literally? Did you mean learning how to laugh at new things?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I didn't say it that way.
Think, OCB, think.
Here, I'll do it for you...
I said (for the record to all you morons) that if my kids ever BECAME gay, I'd disown them.
Got it?
Oh STOP!!!!! "Became" gay/ "told" you they were gay.....you are a nit picking FOOL.

The bottom line is that if your kids were gay- whether they "became" gay or told you they always KNEW they were gay- you would DISOWN them.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Today’s disrespectful youth have shown what happens when necessary spanking is forgone.
Believe it or not, it is not unrealistic to teach a child to obey the first time—tough but not impossible.
LOL!! So if it's controlled and purposeful it's not abuse???

Okay- then I guess since the waterboarding carried out by our own government was indeed controlled and purposeful it wasn't torture or abuse.

You are a delusional and VERY sick pile of CRAP.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong, dude. A skeptic is a person that doubts, not knows.
Doubts can be reversed.
I'm skeptical that OCB will be kind today.
Do you KNOW god, however you describe it, exists?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

OCB wrote:
OMG- you would or have spanked a SIX MONTH OLD BABY????
A little slap on the hand is spanking. A little pop on the mouth is spanking. What's the big deal?
And six month olds can TALK???
Not usually, which is why your comment of "you can talk to your kids instead of spanking them" doesn't always add up...
I would hope you meant six YEAR olds.....if so, it's VERY easy to keep a 6 year old from harming themselves WITHOUT causing FURTHER harm- either physical OR psychological by HITTING them.
True. But what if they don't listen to words? Again and again and again? pop.
And you would HIT a child for using a bad word?
Yup.
No doubt your kids are scared SH*TLESS of their BULLY of a father so you have gotten them to be submissive- way to go, RR.......
Bullshit. My boys have respect for me and I for them.

Don't confuse the topic, it's not like I beat my kids with a "switch" every single day of their lives. I haven't had to spank them for over ten years. They're good kids.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen what you laugh at, you don't know innocent fun.
No....RR doesn't, despite coming off here like nothing more than a very immature big kid.

I was shocked when he posted that he is 46 years old; I thought he was in his very early 30s and even for that, a VERY immature 30-something year old.

He sounds like a big KID and NOT in a good way or an "innocent" way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, no such word as "nevermind".
It is "never mind"- TWO words.
See what I mean about you constantly making spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes and for the SIMPLEST of words, no less?
See why that makes it SO hard- as in IMPOSSIBLE- to take any of your drivel seriously?
You're a CLOWN, RR and reading the moronic sentiments that fall from that ugly and gaping maw of yours is GREAT entertainment; if anyone wants to know how STUPID a person can be, all they have to do is read YOUR moronic and all too often semi-literate (at BEST) posts.
You are a LITTLE man, you are an IMPOTENT little man and you are a 100% VERY sorry excuse for a man.
Why is it so important to you?

You make this big ole speech about nevermind vs never mind.

loser

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean? You took her comment totally literally which was totally stupid of you.

Yes- it does mean sh*t that Henry's location shows as Germany and all the more as his style of speaking and syntax (not that you have a CLUE as to what "syntax" is) made it very obvious that English is NOT his first language.

I'm not trying to defend myself at all; I have nothing to defend myself over.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can read too.

This excerpt from a post of yours condones hitting INFANTS.

You wrote:

"How the f_ck do you "talk" to a six month old when they do something dangerous that might harm them? Or when they say a bad word?"

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about learning from children so much, it's more about your comment about "still learning" how to laugh from kids.
Did you mean learning how to laugh, literally? Did you mean learning how to laugh at new things?
The brain forgets inconsequential things all the time. Do you know what De Ja Vue is? It's actually your brain compressing data by replaying a memory similar to what is occurring at that moment in place of recording the new moment, so as to save space. We need reminders to remember things, virtually everything, actually. Why are you so against learning from people younger than you? Someone much younger than me taught me how to use matrixes in math, we didn't have that in school when I was that young so when I found out how much easier transformations were with them, I asked someone to teach it to me. A 16 year old taught me, I'd never have learned it had he not volunteered to help me out. You'd rather not learn something just because the teacher is younger, and that's sad, that also limits what you can learn, it's also why so many adults are still computer illiterate, ironically.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Youth are disrespectful not because of what spanking causes.
Spanking is meant to control, you control spanking in order to control your kids.
No, its not unrealistic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
All forms of spanking are impulsive, reactionary, and they are in fact abuse. Such forms of "teaching" stem from breaking horses for riders in the Dark Ages, and punishing criminals in all but the most recent modern eras. It was only recently we stopped cutting off hands of kids for stealing, they don't steal nearly as much today, so it seems that it was a smart thing to do.
Horses still need to be broken, that's not a Dark Ages thing only, we still do that today.

Kids don't steal as much today? LMAO!
As for your "disrespectful" kids, respect is earned, and you should even earn a child's respect before expecting it. You are not a disciplinary, you are an abuser, and that is plain to see. The more you talk about kids and how you treat them, the more I wish you would be locked up in a prison and forgotten. You were a child once, we all were, and you forget too quickly what that was like, probably replacing your own memories with lies just to help justify your abusive nature. We all acted out, and the best way to learn for any living thing is to make mistakes, often getting hurt as a direct result in the process, that's how the brain works, that's how it learns.
Yes, respect is earned. And I have earned my kids' respect - and they have earned mine.
A bishop once told me of his kid, at a family gathering, his young child sat at a safe distance from the fireplace there, while all the others kept trying to get to the flames and parents were constantly having to pull them back from the fire, smacking the hands of the children. But only his remained safely without needing any form of "discipline." When asked why he simply stated "my son touched the hot stove a year ago, and hasn't touched anything hot since."
Thanks for sharing your opinion.

You are, of course, wrong.

That story of the bishop's kid - it's strange that you don't feel the need to condemn him for allowing his son to touch a hot stove. Oh gee, that must be "abuse", too......

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No....RR doesn't, despite coming off here like nothing more than a very immature big kid.
I was shocked when he posted that he is 46 years old; I thought he was in his very early 30s and even for that, a VERY immature 30-something year old.
He sounds like a big KID and NOT in a good way or an "innocent" way.
He sort of reminds me of the school jock, the kid in school who was so self conscious about being an idiot that they had to bully everyone who was even a bit smarter than them. Based on the jokes he's posted on here and how he treats those who are weaker and smaller than him, he's not someone I would ever consider to friend.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a question, dipshit. Not an attack. I'm curious as to Koder's response.
The question was meant as an attack, pure and simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

508 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Porkpie Hat 256,648
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 min yon 1,545
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min An NFL Fan 115,284
The 'REAL' reason Michael Sam's father didn't ... 36 min Doctor REALITY 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 37 min Aura Mytha 224,355
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min pusherman_ 532,918
So what happens if the Rams cut Michael Sams??? 46 min yon 9
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr bad bob 172,474
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr kalei 79
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••