Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604910 Feb 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> At 83more would likely say senility would be the reason, but that escapes deluded fools. Just as your assertions evade reasoning by logical determination.
The article said it was because of the overwhelming evidence, and not not fear of death. He doesn't believe in an afterlife either, and is not a christian. I didn't say he was religious, I said he was a creationist.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#604911 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacob Prasch was.
Pfui.

He was never a skeptic. Otherwise he'd not have bothered fooling around with the bible in science class.

All he was looking for was a better (and more lucrative) evangelical con.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#604912 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
An 83 year old professor switched to creationism because of the overwhelming scientific evidence, he has been teaching for 50 years, and couldn't deny that the world was created.
Professor of what? What was his name? Are you sure he wasn't just finally scared of dying? Or suffering some sort of dementia?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604913 Feb 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Pfui.
He was never a skeptic. Otherwise he'd not have bothered fooling around with the bible in science class.
All he was looking for was a better (and more lucrative) evangelical con.
Jacob Prasch originally tried to disprove the Bible, when he was younger, so he attended biology at university, but after the research he had done, he later believed there was a God, and became a christian. I bet you don't know who Jacob Prasch is.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#604914 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So be it.
And they'd be miserable the whole time.

That ok with you?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604915 Feb 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Professor of what? What was his name? Are you sure he wasn't just finally scared of dying? Or suffering some sort of dementia?
His name was Professor Antony Flew. He was 83 at the time of the article, so will be a bit older now.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604916 Feb 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Professor of what? What was his name? Are you sure he wasn't just finally scared of dying? Or suffering some sort of dementia?
He didn't believe in an after life, nor was he religious, so no.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604917 Feb 22, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
And they'd be miserable the whole time.
That ok with you?
Riverside Redneck thinks spanking is not child abuse.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#604918 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but also Someone non-religious is FAR from being perfect....
Being perfect sucks.

Especially if you do it all the time.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#604919 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
An 83 year old professor switched to creationism because of the overwhelming scientific evidence, he has been teaching for 50 years, and couldn't deny that the world was created.
He was senile.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604920 Feb 22, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Being perfect sucks.
Especially if you do it all the time.
Because integrity is something you grew up with, kiddo.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#604922 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a lot on my mind, at my age, son.
Viagra and gay bars?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#604923 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Because integrity is something you grew up with, kiddo.
And you didnt. Your hatefull posts prove that.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#604924 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside Redneck thinks spanking is not child abuse.
You think rape and killing is ok.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#604925 Feb 22, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
And they'd be miserable the whole time.
That ok with you?
Who and what are they miserable for?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#604926 Feb 22, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Being perfect sucks.
Especially if you do it all the time.
Tell me about it....

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#604927 Feb 22, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Viagra and gay bars?
HA HA HA HA HA !!!!

“Drive by wire”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#604928 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The article said it was because of the overwhelming evidence, and not not fear of death. He doesn't believe in an afterlife either, and is not a christian. I didn't say he was religious, I said he was a creationist.
He said he said is so very compelling evidence. Try again.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#604930 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it....
I'm going to tell you a story about Mary Lou,
I mean the kind of a woman who makes a fool of you.
She makes a young man groan and an old man pain,
The way she took my money was a crying shame.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#604931 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Whether or not they became gay, you have no right to disown them!
Neglecting a child is the greatest sign of inhumanity a person can show!
I'm very surprised, but very happy to see you say that.

They should not be disowned, in fact the only reason I can think of to disown someone would be child abuse or spousal abuse. An adult should NEVER, under ANY circumstances neglect or abuse a child. Children trust adults and that trust should be sacred. As for redneck saying that it's his choice to make, that is wrong, and if I would ever see him neglecting or abusing a child I wouldn't hesitate to report him and protect the child. If he wouldn't want to have anyone gay in his family that is his choice BUT only an idiot would disown someone for such a reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Robert F 578,680
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min onemale 269,994
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min True Truth 609,732
My Mom Is Joining The Adult Film Industry (Jan '13) 59 min Aiesha 14
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,935
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Sharlene45 2,174
Poll have you been completely naked when your home a... 2 hr stemaxgizmo 21
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr bacon hater 97,962
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web