Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604683 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Today’s disrespectful youth have shown what happens when necessary spanking is forgone.
Controlled, purposeful spanking is not abuse.
Impulsive spanking out of anger and frustration is abusive.
Believe it or not, it is not unrealistic to teach a child to obey the first time—tough but not impossible.
Youth are disrespectful not because of what spanking causes.
Spanking is meant to control, you control spanking in order to control your kids.
No, its not unrealistic.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#604684 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
All forms of spanking are impulsive, reactionary, and they are in fact abuse. Such forms of "teaching" stem from breaking horses for riders in the Dark Ages, and punishing criminals in all but the most recent modern eras. It was only recently we stopped cutting off hands of kids for stealing, they don't steal nearly as much today, so it seems that it was a smart thing to do.
Horses still need to be broken, that's not a Dark Ages thing only, we still do that today.

Kids don't steal as much today? LMAO!
As for your "disrespectful" kids, respect is earned, and you should even earn a child's respect before expecting it. You are not a disciplinary, you are an abuser, and that is plain to see. The more you talk about kids and how you treat them, the more I wish you would be locked up in a prison and forgotten. You were a child once, we all were, and you forget too quickly what that was like, probably replacing your own memories with lies just to help justify your abusive nature. We all acted out, and the best way to learn for any living thing is to make mistakes, often getting hurt as a direct result in the process, that's how the brain works, that's how it learns.
Yes, respect is earned. And I have earned my kids' respect - and they have earned mine.
A bishop once told me of his kid, at a family gathering, his young child sat at a safe distance from the fireplace there, while all the others kept trying to get to the flames and parents were constantly having to pull them back from the fire, smacking the hands of the children. But only his remained safely without needing any form of "discipline." When asked why he simply stated "my son touched the hot stove a year ago, and hasn't touched anything hot since."
Thanks for sharing your opinion.

You are, of course, wrong.

That story of the bishop's kid - it's strange that you don't feel the need to condemn him for allowing his son to touch a hot stove. Oh gee, that must be "abuse", too......

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#604685 Feb 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No....RR doesn't, despite coming off here like nothing more than a very immature big kid.
I was shocked when he posted that he is 46 years old; I thought he was in his very early 30s and even for that, a VERY immature 30-something year old.
He sounds like a big KID and NOT in a good way or an "innocent" way.
He sort of reminds me of the school jock, the kid in school who was so self conscious about being an idiot that they had to bully everyone who was even a bit smarter than them. Based on the jokes he's posted on here and how he treats those who are weaker and smaller than him, he's not someone I would ever consider to friend.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604686 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a question, dipshit. Not an attack. I'm curious as to Koder's response.
The question was meant as an attack, pure and simple.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#604687 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I didn't say it that way.
Think, OCB, think.
Here, I'll do it for you...
I said (for the record to all you morons) that if my kids ever BECAME gay, I'd disown them.
Got it?
Oh.

Well.

That's so much different.

Dolt.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604688 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
You are not a disciplinary, you are an abuser, and that is plain to see.
Curious.

Explain, please.

I need a morning laugh....
The more you talk about kids and how you treat them, the more I wish you would be locked up in a prison and forgotten.
Says the liberal with an agenda....

I don't abuse my kids in any way, shape or form. YOU only think I do. Can yu understand that your opinion is not a law?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604689 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
I have seen what you laugh at, you don't know innocent fun.
You haven't seen me at all. You don't know my home life, my personal life, m kids' outlook on life, what we do for fun, what we eat, when and how we play, NOTHING.

You're assuming.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604690 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I learned how to laugh before I can even remember, most people do. I find it strange that a 39 year old still needs to learn that trait. It has nothing to do with who she's learning it from.
I can read, OCB. I see that Henry's location says Germany, but that don't mean shit & you know it. You're trying to defend yourself now, it's cute.
Of course all people learn how to laugh before they can remember, you are just being literal and padantic.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604691 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I didn't say it that way.
Think, OCB, think.
Here, I'll do it for you...
I said (for the record to all you morons) that if my kids ever BECAME gay, I'd disown them.
Got it?
Even if they became gay, you should not disown them. And remember, Riverside Redneck, even me, an intense homophobe, utterly disagrees with you.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#604692 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A little slap on the hand is spanking. A little pop on the mouth is spanking. What's the big deal?
<quoted text>
Not usually, which is why your comment of "you can talk to your kids instead of spanking them" doesn't always add up...
<quoted text>
True. But what if they don't listen to words? Again and again and again? pop.
<quoted text>
Yup.
<quoted text>
Bullshit. My boys have respect for me and I for them.
Don't confuse the topic, it's not like I beat my kids with a "switch" every single day of their lives. I haven't had to spank them for over ten years. They're good kids.
OMG- you would slap a 6 month old baby and hit them in the mouth- RR- I truly hope I will honor my own words with what I am about to say to you:

I DO NOT INTEND TO EVER POST TO YOU AGAIN.

YOU ARE A MONSTER AND YOU MAKE ME LITERALLY FEEL SICK TO MY STOMACH.

And I will assume you did mean a 6 YEAR old for even someone as HEINOUS as you are surely can't mean that it's okay to hit an INFANT.

But even if you DID mean a 6 YEAR old, you are STILL a monster to claim it is okay to HIT a child in the MOUTH.

And sorry, MORON- but doing so is NOT "spanking".

You are such an unfit parent and such an ignorant IDIOT that you don't even know the definition of "spanking".

"Spanking is the act of striking the buttocks of another person to cause temporary pain without producing physical injury.[1] It generally involves one person striking the buttocks of another person with an open hand. When an open hand is used, spanking is referred to in some countries as slapping or smacking. More severe forms of spanking, such as switching, paddling, belting, caning, whipping, and birching, involve the use of an implement instead of a hand."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanking

At any rate, I expect to read a news article someday about a terrible tragedy in Riverside, CA involving your sons whether they be the perpetrators or the victims.

So....RR, that's IT for me communicating with you- it's been real, it's been swell but certainly has NOT been real swell.

So while I imagine you will try to provoke me into posting to you, I don't doubt I seriously doubt that will be the case.

However, I make no such claim regarding talking ABOUT you to others.

So do know you will be wasting your time and spinning your wheels- by posting directly to me- not that wasting time and spinning your wheels is anything new to you; in fact, you do it so often it's comes as naturally to you as does breathing.

So, feck OFF- you are a LIAR, you are a LOSER and you are a disgusting and sorry excuse for a Christian, a man and a human being.

I've HAD it with you.

Don't bother me again.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#604693 Feb 22, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.
Well.
That's so much different.
Dolt.
He's a total IDIOT! He keeps trying to deny what he himself said by nit picking over one word which isn't even the point.

The POINT is that RR said if his kids were gay/became gay/ told him they were gay (whatEVER way it's said), he would DISOWN them.

Therefore, the bottom line remains the same no matter HOW much RR tries to back pedal his way out of it.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#604694 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality comes from emotional problems, considering Riverside Redneck abuses his kids, they will probably become gay.
As with almost every other subject, evidence and science disagree with your ridiculous claim.

Don't you get exhausted being so completely wrong all the time?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#604695 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Horses still need to be broken, that's not a Dark Ages thing only, we still do that today.
<quoted text>
Yes, respect is earned. And I have earned my kids' respect - and they have earned mine.
<quoted text>
That story of the bishop's kid - it's strange that you don't feel the need to condemn him for allowing his son to touch a hot stove. Oh gee, that must be "abuse", too......
First, provide evidence that there is more theft by children today than any other era in the US, dare you to try.

Second, so allowing the kid to know that hot == ouch the first time, and then never having to worry about the kid seriously hurting themselves with fire in the future is bad to you, but hitting them for something as inane as saying a word you don't like is good to you? You are one of the worst parents in the US.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#604696 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't seen me at all. You don't know my home life, my personal life, m kids' outlook on life, what we do for fun, what we eat, when and how we play, NOTHING.
You're assuming.
You don't know your kids' outlook on life.

Of course I don't, I don't know them, but I could probably guess it better than you could.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604697 Feb 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! So if it's controlled and purposeful it's not abuse???
Okay- then I guess since the waterboarding carried out by our own government was indeed controlled and purposeful it wasn't torture or abuse.
You are a delusional and VERY sick pile of CRAP.
But aye, when Riverside Redneck used the term controlled, it only made it sound even worse!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604698 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A little slap on the hand is spanking. A little pop on the mouth is spanking. What's the big deal?
<quoted text>
Not usually, which is why your comment of "you can talk to your kids instead of spanking them" doesn't always add up...
<quoted text>
True. But what if they don't listen to words? Again and again and again? pop.
<quoted text>
Yup.
<quoted text>
Bullshit. My boys have respect for me and I for them.
Don't confuse the topic, it's not like I beat my kids with a "switch" every single day of their lives. I haven't had to spank them for over ten years. They're good kids.
They don't listen to you, perhaps for good reason RR, you experienced it with your own kids because of your fault alone! Your sons don't respect you, they probably only flatter you to earn your approval, or because they fear otherwise, or feel guilty. In what way do they respect you?

They are good kids, so leave them alone!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#604699 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious.
Explain, please.
I need a morning laugh....
<quoted text>
Says the liberal with an agenda....
I don't abuse my kids in any way, shape or form. YOU only think I do. Can yu understand that your opinion is not a law?
I am far from liberal, you should learn what the word liberal means and check out my political stances before making such a stupid assumption.

The scientific data and facts support my opinion on this matter.

http://books.google.com/books...
http://life.familyeducation.com/parenting/spa...
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/09/16/spanking...

There's a lot more of that data you don't like as well. Since you won't read it I won't bother posting more of it.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604700 Feb 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No....RR doesn't, despite coming off here like nothing more than a very immature big kid.
I was shocked when he posted that he is 46 years old; I thought he was in his very early 30s and even for that, a VERY immature 30-something year old.
He sounds like a big KID and NOT in a good way or an "innocent" way.
I too was surprised that he was an over 40, since he clearly does not seem to view the world in the same perspective.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604701 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Horses are not people.
How did you earn your kids respect?

How Riverside redneck, your last statement was beyond pity. There are many 30 year olds more mature than you.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#604702 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But aye, when Riverside Redneck used the term controlled, it only made it sound even worse!
As much as you and I disagree, at least I you have proven to have empathy and a heart, I concur with your position on this matter, it's horrible to think that controlling children is a good thing, they are human beings, and he's regarding them as slave animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min lil whispers 605,081
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 559,722
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Aura Mytha 265,221
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 11 min WasteWater 5,116
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min EdmondWA 96,751
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 40 min scirocco 37,828
Scientific proof for God's existence 42 min lightbeamrider 12
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 51 min lisw 175,685
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr mannibterf 441,787
More from around the web