Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604698 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A little slap on the hand is spanking. A little pop on the mouth is spanking. What's the big deal?
<quoted text>
Not usually, which is why your comment of "you can talk to your kids instead of spanking them" doesn't always add up...
<quoted text>
True. But what if they don't listen to words? Again and again and again? pop.
<quoted text>
Yup.
<quoted text>
Bullshit. My boys have respect for me and I for them.
Don't confuse the topic, it's not like I beat my kids with a "switch" every single day of their lives. I haven't had to spank them for over ten years. They're good kids.
They don't listen to you, perhaps for good reason RR, you experienced it with your own kids because of your fault alone! Your sons don't respect you, they probably only flatter you to earn your approval, or because they fear otherwise, or feel guilty. In what way do they respect you?

They are good kids, so leave them alone!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#604699 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious.
Explain, please.
I need a morning laugh....
<quoted text>
Says the liberal with an agenda....
I don't abuse my kids in any way, shape or form. YOU only think I do. Can yu understand that your opinion is not a law?
I am far from liberal, you should learn what the word liberal means and check out my political stances before making such a stupid assumption.

The scientific data and facts support my opinion on this matter.

http://books.google.com/books...
http://life.familyeducation.com/parenting/spa...
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/09/16/spanking...

There's a lot more of that data you don't like as well. Since you won't read it I won't bother posting more of it.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604700 Feb 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No....RR doesn't, despite coming off here like nothing more than a very immature big kid.
I was shocked when he posted that he is 46 years old; I thought he was in his very early 30s and even for that, a VERY immature 30-something year old.
He sounds like a big KID and NOT in a good way or an "innocent" way.
I too was surprised that he was an over 40, since he clearly does not seem to view the world in the same perspective.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604701 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Horses still need to be broken, that's not a Dark Ages thing only, we still do that today.
Kids don't steal as much today? LMAO!
<quoted text>
Yes, respect is earned. And I have earned my kids' respect - and they have earned mine.
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your opinion.
You are, of course, wrong.
That story of the bishop's kid - it's strange that you don't feel the need to condemn him for allowing his son to touch a hot stove. Oh gee, that must be "abuse", too......
Horses are not people.
How did you earn your kids respect?

How Riverside redneck, your last statement was beyond pity. There are many 30 year olds more mature than you.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#604702 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But aye, when Riverside Redneck used the term controlled, it only made it sound even worse!
As much as you and I disagree, at least I you have proven to have empathy and a heart, I concur with your position on this matter, it's horrible to think that controlling children is a good thing, they are human beings, and he's regarding them as slave animals.

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#604703 Feb 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Should be "NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW *you're*(or: you are) dissin'....."
And it should be "that's" or "that is"- no such word as "thats".
What is clearly NOT your choice is how intellectually lazy and willfully ignorant you are since you are a poster child which confirms the truth that "you can't fix stupid".
Glad THAT'S settled.
OMG maybe you should start a thread about spelling
since you clearly are not at all interested in actually discussing issues.

LOL

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#604704 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
First, provide evidence that there is more theft by children today than any other era in the US, dare you to try.
Second, so allowing the kid to know that hot == ouch the first time, and then never having to worry about the kid seriously hurting themselves with fire in the future is bad to you, but hitting them for something as inane as saying a word you don't like is good to you? You are one of the worst parents in the US.
From Socrates:

"The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority, they show disrespect to their elders.... They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and are tyrants over their teachers."

From Plato:

"The young people of today think of nothing but themselves. They have no reverence for parents or old age. They are impatient of all restraint. They talk as if they alone knew everything and what passes for wisdom with us is foolishness with them. As for girls, they are forward, immodest and unwomanly in speech, behaviour and dress."

As I know you know, as much as things change, they remain the same, and I also know that is WAY too heady a concept for a MORON like RR to be able to comprehend.

RR has proven countless times over that he is an UNFIT parent who is totally undeserving of the blessing of having children.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#604705 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are attacking others now, because your ego has been so damaged, you seek such revenge against those who made you feel, guilty, and shamed, because it happens to you so many times?
You have an unconditional hatred for people who make you feel worthless, RR.
YOU MUST hate everyone, you d!ckless piece of dog sh!t. Go find some help, and shut the fu@k up! Everybody is more than a little tired of your insane blather. You are as worthless as as your mother always said you were.

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#604706 Feb 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You need to understand something. It is very difficult to take seriously or pay much attention to anything anyone says if that person's spelling/grammar/punctuation skills aren't even up to the level of those of a third grader.
Plus it's been my experience that most people who make the stupidest of spelling, grammatical and/or punctuation errors do so because they ARE stupid.
And you know what? It has been MY experience that people who argue about such things are 'trival minded', people who MUST insult at every turn are people who have shallow minds and deep anger issues.

This thread is about proving God.
and discussing the pro's and con's of belief in God.
not how many words someone mis-spells.
You can call me lazy or stupid all you like, that is YOUR opinion and it certainly doesn't make it so.

I think you need to pull your "spelling police car" over and take a break.

Honestly, are you here to view your position on this thread or are you hear to beat up on anyone who doesn't measure up to YOUR standard of perfect?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604707 Feb 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
From Socrates:
"The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority, they show disrespect to their elders.... They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and are tyrants over their teachers."
From Plato:
"The young people of today think of nothing but themselves. They have no reverence for parents or old age. They are impatient of all restraint. They talk as if they alone knew everything and what passes for wisdom with us is foolishness with them. As for girls, they are forward, immodest and unwomanly in speech, behaviour and dress."
As I know you know, as much as things change, they remain the same, and I also know that is WAY too heady a concept for a MORON like RR to be able to comprehend.
RR has proven countless times over that he is an UNFIT parent who is totally undeserving of the blessing of having children.
Riverside Redneck is so immature he doesn't possibly know kids have been like this for years and years. Nothing has ever changed.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604708 Feb 22, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MUST hate everyone, you d!ckless piece of dog sh!t. Go find some help, and shut the fu@k up! Everybody is more than a little tired of your insane blather. You are as worthless as as your mother always said you were.
Rush, Go say that to Riverside Redneck, who admits shamelessly to abusing her children.

I have openly condemned child abuse, no matter how wrong the words I have said.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#604709 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if they became gay, you should not disown them. And remember, Riverside Redneck, even me, an intense homophobe, utterly disagrees with you.
But you have said all gays should be dead. which one is it?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#604710 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen what you laugh at, you don't know innocent fun.
Like a tickle contest? A pillow fight? Drawing a mustache on someone sleeping? Setting up a "scavenger hunt" for birthday presents? Tossing food at each other?

We do things like that all the time.

I already know all this stuff & can't "learn" it from kids, I teach it TO kids.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604711 Feb 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
LOL!! So if it's controlled and purposeful it's not abuse???
Okay- then I guess since the waterboarding carried out by our own government was indeed controlled and purposeful it wasn't torture or abuse.
You are a delusional and VERY sick pile of CRAP.
Nope. That isn't abuse.

Seriously, what's the liberal deal with a pat on the butt?

And you compare spanking your kids to water boarding?!?!?!?!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604712 Feb 22, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you KNOW god, however you describe it, exists?
Yes, I do now.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#604713 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I too was surprised that he was an over 40, since he clearly does not seem to view the world in the same perspective.
Thank God not many people view the world the way you do.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604714 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as you and I disagree, at least I you have proven to have empathy and a heart, I concur with your position on this matter, it's horrible to think that controlling children is a good thing, they are human beings, and he's regarding them as slave animals.
Thanks.

Riverside Redneck is such a horrible person, so worthless, I don't know why he deserves to live. He has no empathy or anything of the like. His character comes across as almost unique, in a tragic way. I can't even pity him, because he is so bad.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604715 Feb 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I can read too.
This excerpt from a post of yours condones hitting INFANTS.
You wrote:
"How the f_ck do you "talk" to a six month old when they do something dangerous that might harm them? Or when they say a bad word?"
"Hitting" is not the right word.

You wanna make it sound like people who spank their kids are actually beating them up.

You are sooooo clueless.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#604716 Feb 22, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG maybe you should start a thread about spelling
since you clearly are not at all interested in actually discussing issues.
LOL
I've discussed PLENTY of issues here at great length including the actual and specific topic at hand and just as recently as this morning.

I am not surprised you cherry-pick through posts; I am quite sure you do so in the same way you cherry-pick through your bible.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604717 Feb 22, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
But you have said all gays should be dead. which one is it?
But if a parents child becomes gay, the parent should try to heal the child, and act out of whatever love he has for the child. Riverside Redneck does not have love, he is incapable of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min June VanDerMark 573,815
Obama earned Giuliani's assessment 35 min Polaris 2
Moses never existed 36 min KiMare 1,274
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 39 min End Times 1,622
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 43 min Naked Truth from ... 39,603
Uzbekistan: tentacles of American octopus have ... 1 hr yupulat 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 97,867
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 268,833
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Naked Truth from ... 608,142
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 17 hr hehehe7385 17
More from around the web