Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#605120 Feb 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
I probably donate to more charities around the world each year than you earn you conservitard fool.
LMAO! Of course you do. And I invented popcorn. Imagine that.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#605121 Feb 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
It depends on the church.
There was only one church at that time, slave. Don't you know anything about history? LOL...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605122 Feb 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not here to treat your delusion. You need to see a professional therapist for that. But that scares the hell out of you doesn't it redneck? You're afraid to lose the "security" that your delusion gives you. It's your security blanket. That's understandable. You need to grow a spine and only then will you be able to do what's right.
Still no documents of your "well documented" fact?

Imagine that.

Location hidden

#605123 Feb 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Riverside Redneck is a disgrace to christianity, he does not represent God whatsoever.
Surprisingly well said.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605124 Feb 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for publicly admitting to the bias which feeds your delusion.
Yes, I am biased towards the type of ignorance you expound.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605125 Feb 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it, and what your mommy and daddy told you doesn't count.
Prove it. And not what your mommy and mommy taught you.

Imagine that.

Location hidden

#605126 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these.(Isaiah 45:7)
Wow, have they ever DILUTED that. Talk about picking and choosing LOL....

(Isaiah 45:7) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605127 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed...
The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these.(Isaiah 45:7)
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.(Isaiah 45:7)
God didn't say "I am the one forming light which is well being and creating darkness which is calamity". He never said darkness was evil.

Location hidden

#605128 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I invented popcorn. I
Well seeing how you don't have a "kernel" of evidence to prove anything that you've ever said, I believe that. LOL...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605129 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am biased towards the type of ignorance you expound.
Which suggests you believe biases are OK, and don't actually question facts, but filter them out.

Location hidden

#605130 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that.
I'm not here to treat your delusion. You need to see a professional therapist for that. But that scares the hell out of you doesn't it redneck? You're afraid to lose the "security" that your delusion gives you. It's your security blanket. That's understandable. You need to grow a spine and only then will you be able to do what's right.

Location hidden

#605131 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes, I am biased
I know you are. Thank you for publicly admitting it, slave.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605132 Feb 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, have they ever DILUTED that. Talk about picking and choosing LOL....
(Isaiah 45:7) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Derp

Light is opposite of darkness.
Peace is not the opposite of evil.

Your translation is wrong.

Deal with it.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605133 Feb 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I know you are. Thank you for publicly admitting it, slave.
I have to admit, you are far smarter than this redneck moron from riverside.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605134 Feb 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God didn't say "I am the one forming light which is well being and creating darkness which is calamity". He never said darkness was evil.
Calamity & disaster ARE the opposite of peace.

derp

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605135 Feb 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well seeing how you don't have a "kernel" of evidence to prove anything that you've ever said, I believe that. LOL...
Still no documents of your "well documented" facts? Imagine that.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#605137 Feb 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, quoting Matt Slick doesn't win you any points. He and I have corresponded and he is very 'slick' at saying absolutely nothing.
None of the evidence you mention above has actually ever been found. Claims by some people that certain artifacts proves something from the Bible does not prove the story. At the very most some 'might' confirm that certain groups of people existed where those weree found at some determined time in the past, but they do not prove anything of a supernatural nature such as the existence of a god, or miracles being performed.
I am thinking now thqat you must be Patty, because she is about the only person here who keeps repeating the stuff you posted after being successfully proven wrong thousands of times.
If the evidence existed, which you claim, we would not be having this debate. It would serve no purpose.
So what if documents we used today have some of the same info as documents that were hidden around or at the time of their writings. Would you expect they wouldn't?
You say there's no proof even when I present you with an abundance of proof, I quote you saying, None of the evidence you mention above has actually ever been found, end of quote. I am utterly amazed with what you say about the proof I gave you. I urge you to go to the nearest Church of Christ and get right with God, by being baptized and live your life as a christian knowing you have a home in heaven that awaits you. Again I'm astonished with your comment on saying, "none of the evidence has ever been found", when you're looking right at it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605138 Feb 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Which suggests you believe biases are OK, and don't actually question facts, but filter them out.
Yes, biases can be OK. Too bad you're too stupid to know that.

Biased: a concentrated on or interest in one particular area or subject. "He worked on a variety of Greek topics, with discernible bias toward philosophy."

You are a moron.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605139 Feb 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I know you are. Thank you for publicly admitting it, slave.
....towards the type of ignorance you expound.

Miss that part??

F_cktard

Location hidden

#605140 Feb 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
I have to admit, you are far smarter than this redneck moron from riverside.
Thank you, I think :p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Riverside Rednek 46,461
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min exposingm0r0ns 692,007
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 25 min Exposing Devil Lies 393
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 3 hr Edthirty 7
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 hr Dec 2017 News 445,848
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 14 hr True Reporter 3
More from around the web