“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#604593 Feb 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>There's no such thing as an ex-skeptic.
If you're not one now, you never were.
My thoughts exactly.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#604594 Feb 22, 2013
TheGoodTheBadTheUgly wrote:
<quoted text>No there isn't.
There is also the same abundancy of evidence to show that God described in the bible exists.
What God was the previous poster referring to? The God of Moses is the God of all Christians. which includes me as bad as I am.
For a few dollars more, I could whip you into submission before you pass on into Limbo.
Really? Where is this abundant evidence?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#604596 Feb 22, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>As I understand it she is an excellent role model. In fact better than most parents. If your ego wasn't so big you could probably learn a thing or two from her. But we wren't talking about role models, so nice distraction.
What makes Koder an excellent role model?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#604597 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they are. You should learn a bit of neurology.
I'm not going to scroll back to find the post where you said that kids help you to laugh or how to laugh (I don't remember your exact wording, but that's close enough....)- anyway, I think that is delightful and I found that post to be quite touching.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#604598 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside Redneck does not love his children. When I taunted him about how he feels for his children, he had no rage or such at all, but selfish narcissistic shame and tried to evade it by charm. He doesn't really love his children, otherwise he would have answered back.
He even spanked his children.
He also said he's disown them if they were gay.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604599 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>That's a pretty tall claim. If you said that to my face, I would blow your God damn head off. Real quick.
What a shame you are, shows what barbarians you atheists are, doesn't it, sonny?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604600 Feb 22, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
How is a child born with a mental illness traitorous? Please do explain.
<quoted text>The only thing evil was the mental illness that he was forced to live with. Last week PBS did a two hour special about his, and his mothers life. Until you know something about him you should probably shut the hell up. Bottom line, the health care system let him slip through the cracks. This wouldn't be the first time that this has happened, as the shooting in Virginia Tech was very similar.
If you knew anything about his disease then you'd know that they can't cope with change. His mother was trying to get him help in another city, and they were going to move, which scared the hell out of him. Maybe if your republican asswipe friends cared a little more about the common person, and less about big corporations, then he and his mother would have been able to get the help that they deserved and so desperately needed. Imagine that.
Will wait for your detailed reply explaining how is a child born with a mental illness is traitorous.
That figures. Some loony bin goes out and murders 20 kids and people like you defend him....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604601 Feb 22, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I guess redneck is clueless about the fact that once someone decides that something is true, then of course they will believe in it.
This is a form of self-delusion.
Kind of like how you have decided that God don't exist?

Like that kind of delusion?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#604602 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>You seem to skim a whole lot of messages. If you skim mine and reply with some kind of crap, I will come down there where you are and stuff your mouth with a pitchfork full of horseshit. Then when I am satisfied that you are calling out for your maker, I will hold you up by the ears and plug you. But good.
When you see my left eye quivering, you know that you're in trouble as trouble is my middle name.
I'm shaking.

No, really.

I am.

With laughter.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604604 Feb 22, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
He also said he's disown them if they were gay.
Homosexuality comes from emotional problems, considering Riverside Redneck abuses his kids, they will probably become gay.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604605 Feb 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>There's no such thing as an ex-skeptic.
If you're not one now, you never were.
You're wrong, dude. A skeptic is a person that doubts, not knows.

Doubts can be reversed.

I'm skeptical that OCB will be kind today.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604607 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are really against all forms of learning, study, and knowledge. Tell me, who know better about having fun, the adult, or the kid that will find wonder and beauty in a butterfly simply fluttering by? The adult or the kid who will find a rock funny, even if it's not shaped like anything at all? The adult or the kid who finds running down a hill exhilarating and the greatest thing in the world, even if for but ten seconds?
Your religion has locked you in a dark cavern with nothing but a candle that barely burns to light your way. Come out to the real world, the world where we have the Moon and Sun to light our days and nights, to remove the shadows where the monsters lurk, to make the colors colorful. Start learning for once.
Pfft. Do you blame everything you disagree with on religion?

Rolling down a hill may be fun, but it's not funny.

Kids & adults have different senses of humor. I don't find SpongeBob as funny as my kids did.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604608 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>Yo are heading for the OK coral whether you like it or not. Bring along your pistol packing momma that bitch also. She deserves to get my shots more than you do. Has anyone told you how hateful you really are? And I believe that you deserve everything you are going to get from me, you god damn son of a bitch. Makes no difference to me whether you draw first or last. There's a box out there with your name on it and I have the nails.
Good job your doing, keep it with aerobatty! He's scream and be filled with shame in no time after a good stern talking to!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604610 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Adults aren't meant as primary role models for kids Riverside Redneck, in the teenage years kids independence and look for outside role models. It is simply the parents duty to help the teenager find himself, you dimwit!
I refuse to take parental advice from a pedophile like you.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604611 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>I might be a barbarian, but I am no atheist. I might not be a good Christian, but I am no hypocrite like you. Have you done anything worthwhile to help your neighbor lately? Some of mine, who behave like you, I put'em out of their misery. Sleep sound and hell bound.
Everybody gets what they deserve. Both you and I will too.
What do you do to end their misery? Put a bullet through your head? Chances are, you'd be in jail by now, tough guy! Keep up the big talk with me!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604612 Feb 22, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see any mention of gods there.
Care to point it out to me.
I'll admit, I just skimmed it, so I may have missed the reference.
You don't know if Buddhists have gods but you're arguing with me that they don't?!?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604613 Feb 22, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
One that agrees with the way YOU think, right?
Funny how that works.
Wrong. One that challenges you TO think.

Do try & keep up.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604614 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>Ge me real proof that the poster you refer to abuses his kids and I will blow his nuts off. If you can't, then admit it and I will blow your nuts off.
He spanks his kids. Will you spare me now, or have you pulled the trigger yet?

He said he will disown his children if they become gay, such a brave statement of him to make.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604616 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>You give me the impression that you are one losing, filty mouthed son of a bitch who has had a miserable life.
What happened, your mommy and daddy paid no attention to you while they drugged themselves silly?, or did you happen to have some kind of problems finding out if you were male or female. They get a lot that way. Idiots who clammor about their lot in life and trying to spoil things for others that appear to have more than they do. Wise up, or I will pull my shotgun and scare da beJesus out of you as you run your ass down the nearest alley to escape in fright.
ROFLMAO!!!

I'm an not filthy mouthed nor am I miserable by a LONG shot!

TOO funny!

And uh....sorry- but this post of yours has been reported- you are threatening bodily injury/death to someone over the internet- too bad your Jesus didn't tell you that is a MAJOR no-no.

Of course, you give ME the impression that your entire existence is nothing but a MAJOR no-no.

And wow- how well you addressed my post- NOT. And WHY not? Because you may realize how MORONIC it is to use a book of faith/fairy tales/parables as if it is FACT in which to back up your BELIEF in your god and your Jesus.

You are yet another "good" Christian who is wholly ignorant on what Christianity truly means and you are yet another "good" Christian who not only SPITS on your Jesus, but who SH*TS on him as well.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604618 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That figures. Some loony bin goes out and murders 20 kids and people like you defend him....
It's not really a defense; it is actually an explanation as to why/how Lanza committed such a heinous act.

BTW, it was 20 kids and 6 adults; I guess you don't find the adults he killed worthy of mention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min AN NFL FAN 119,618
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 558,675
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 13 min okimar 53,245
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min HipGnosis 175,475
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min Dr_Zorderz 264,933
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 27 min andet1987 5,086
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 33 min andet1987 5,699
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 57 min Peace_Warrior 604,729