Prove there's a god.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#605035 Feb 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!
What page # was he born on LOL!
Your Pope will advise you that our Father Merrin has included you on his listing of heathens to be visited later this year.
Our Father Merrin arrives unexpectedly in the depths of the night. Usually surrounded by mist and fog carrying a black bag which contains the tools of his trade. He always knows what he is doing and has an assistant that he sends on ahead to the one that needs the visiting.
Your Pope advises you that it would be beneficial, for your sake' to keep a Crucifix near your bedside, a copy of the Roman Catholic Bible (the King James version is not acceptable), a small bottle of Holy Water which you can obtain from the nearest Roman Catholic Church's sacristy as Blessed by the Church's Priest, and also to wear a pair of Rosary Beads around your neck.
After returning from the Church, you should refrain from going out for the period of time waiting other than to pick up some food and the like to retain your body strength as you are going to need every bit of strength that you can get. Working out in your tiny room will help in you, not so much as giving you stronger muscles but by not becoming too depressed as such a situation that you are in has caused a whole lot of people waiting for our Fatheer Merrin to arrive, have gone insane and either jumped through windows or hanged themselves. Getting a good sleep is useless, but reading the Bible helps lessen the strain.

May Our Lord Jesus Christ watch over you in this, your hours of need.

I will pray for your sorry Soul.

Your Pope

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#605036 Feb 23, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Is "Colt 45s" some kind of code for mouth?
He'll huff and he'll puff and he'll BORE your nuts off.

Forever and ever.

Location hidden

#605037 Feb 23, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Is "Colt 45s" some kind of code for mouth?
While Your Pope is in Your Pope's final days as Your Pope, Your Pope wishes to advise you that you are playing with fire when you take on the man with no name.
He doesn't take kindly to snide remarks anymore than his mule-horse doesn't take too kindly to improper laughter from buffooons. Such things get these sorts of bad people killed. And Quick.

You should know by now that a Colt 45 is just that; a Colt 45.
It has one duty and that is to exterminate any enemy that may come along, but on occasion can be used to provide food for the owner.

Your Pope strongly advises you to keep your thoughts and your mouth to yourself, and in so doing will allow you to continue to live your life serious trouble free.

God bless you my son. Your Pope will keep you in Your Pope's prayers and hope that its not too late for you.

Your Pope

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#605038 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If THAT isn't you claiming that God doesn't exist, what is?
you fail at your own religion, read the bible, change religion, of shut-TFU

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#605039 Feb 23, 2013
POPE BENEDICT - XVI wrote:
<quoted text>While Your Pope is in Your Pope's final days as Your Pope, Your Pope wishes to advise you that you are playing with fire when you take on the man with no name.
He doesn't take kindly to snide remarks anymore than his mule-horse doesn't take too kindly to improper laughter from buffooons. Such things get these sorts of bad people killed. And Quick.
You should know by now that a Colt 45 is just that; a Colt 45.
It has one duty and that is to exterminate any enemy that may come along, but on occasion can be used to provide food for the owner.
Your Pope strongly advises you to keep your thoughts and your mouth to yourself, and in so doing will allow you to continue to live your life serious trouble free.
God bless you my son. Your Pope will keep you in Your Pope's prayers and hope that its not too late for you.
Your Pope
Is there no one else?

Is there NO ONE ELSE?

Forever and ever?

Location hidden

#605040 Feb 23, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, the Flying Spaghetti Monster; he did it all. And in a single night!
Prove me wrong.
there are no contradictions in the bible of the FSM, it is written in english, and has never been translated. It is easy to be saved, and you do not need to hate people. You can pray to the FSM and he always answers, and when his answer is "no", you get a beer, he is such an awesome God.

Location hidden

#605042 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You still avoid?
Simple question, simple answer.
Hell, even OCB answered me.
Do you believe in God or a god?
Do you have a religion?
the church of the FSM is an honest calling

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#605043 Feb 23, 2013
TheGoodTheBadTheUgly wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of bore, and besides you're haveing been bored more times (as every member knows) than a squirrel has holes, you're staring down the barrell of a deadly 44.
You are goning to get your comeuppance. And soon.
Your crotchless drawers allows your smell to permeate the topic for all to watch you being in my crosshairs and then the hammers of my Colts coming down to put an end to your misery.
For eber and eber?

Location hidden

#605045 Feb 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there no one else?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-BiLCJxpqi4XX
Is there NO ONE ELSE?
Forever and ever?
Your Pope keeps abreast of things happening socially within the world of entertainment.

Mr. Brad Pitt and Mrs. Angelina Jolie-Thorton committed adultery as Mr. Pitt was married while filming the movie 'Mr and Mrs Smith'. His, then wife at the time, Jennifer Anniston was devastated and left to wallow in pity and embarrassment while these two Sinners went their merry way without batting an eye.
Of course, they knew that with time, Hollywood would forget about their behaviour as Hollywood does to its money makers. But, not the world. Both of these sinners will be remembered as dishonest, cheaters and Jennifer Anniston will stand the test of time to become a much better person and probably now knows how much better off she really is from that liar she was once married to.

Your Pope wishes to advise someone like you who appears to not know very much about what is happening both around you and in particular, around the world.

And yes, there are others too. There's BobLoblah, Your Pope, the man with no name, RiverSideRedneck, and quite a few others within the topic. Of course Your Pope believes that you fail to see this and wil only continue to blatantly disregard any logic that is presented to you.

Your sorry soul needs many prayers. It's never too late to bend your knees to Our Lord Jesus Christ. You should think seriously of doing just that, before it really becomes too late.

May the Peace and Blessings of Our Lord Jesus Christ be upon you and your family as Your Pope believes that all your family does not think as you do.

Your Pope
endtime

AOL

#605047 Feb 23, 2013

----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST

Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#605048 Feb 23, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets do it a little different and you can do the work.
You prove that there isn't any God.
So far the vast majority of the people living on earth believe there is a God. So it would appear that the ball is in your court to prove that there is not a God.
Nobody ever proved there is any god of the thousands of myths which declared god as a reality but never could bring a single proof for it!
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#605049 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>well, BobLoblah has convinces a whole lot of us that you are black and from Africa.
I, for one, feel that you are one nasty bastard and my Colts 45s are fully loaded with two special shots in the chambers with your name on both of them. One for the back of your ugly neck and one for between your eyes. Just to make sure that you go to the devil in a big hurry. He's waiting and has a special place for you in the lowest ring of hell. You will be in good company.
Very sorry, but there is no hell, no heaven, no god and no devil at all! Man have a restricted life, thats all!
Henry

Mühlhausen, Germany

#605050 Feb 23, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus wasn't born until the new testament.
Forget that jesus at all!
Henry

Mühlhausen, Germany

#605051 Feb 23, 2013
POPE BENEDICT - XVI wrote:
<quoted text>Your Pope will advise you that our Father Merrin has included you on his listing of heathens to be visited later this year.
Our Father Merrin arrives unexpectedly in the depths of the night. Usually surrounded by mist and fog carrying a black bag which contains the tools of his trade. He always knows what he is doing and has an assistant that he sends on ahead to the one that needs the visiting.
Your Pope advises you that it would be beneficial, for your sake' to keep a Crucifix near your bedside, a copy of the Roman Catholic Bible (the King James version is not acceptable), a small bottle of Holy Water which you can obtain from the nearest Roman Catholic Church's sacristy as Blessed by the Church's Priest, and also to wear a pair of Rosary Beads around your neck.
After returning from the Church, you should refrain from going out for the period of time waiting other than to pick up some food and the like to retain your body strength as you are going to need every bit of strength that you can get. Working out in your tiny room will help in you, not so much as giving you stronger muscles but by not becoming too depressed as such a situation that you are in has caused a whole lot of people waiting for our Fatheer Merrin to arrive, have gone insane and either jumped through windows or hanged themselves. Getting a good sleep is useless, but reading the Bible helps lessen the strain.
May Our Lord Jesus Christ watch over you in this, your hours of need.
I will pray for your sorry Soul.
Your Pope
Forget that religious garbage!
Henry

Mühlhausen, Germany

#605052 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>well, BobLoblah has convinces a whole lot of us that you are black and from Africa.
I, for one, feel that you are one nasty bastard and my Colts 45s are fully loaded with two special shots in the chambers with your name on both of them. One for the back of your ugly neck and one for between your eyes. Just to make sure that you go to the devil in a big hurry. He's waiting and has a special place for you in the lowest ring of hell. You will be in good company.
Very, very sorry, but there is no such a thing like hell!9
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605053 Feb 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice. I'm an idiot because I have an opinion?
You lefties are all the same....
Because you believe something untolerable, fool!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605054 Feb 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Again, pfui. I call fraud.
Had he wished to disprove the bible, there was no need of science - all he had to do was read the fool thing.
And it was fairly clear from what I already wrote of him that I did know of him.
From your biased perspective only, that things evolution and the big bang can be proven.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605055 Feb 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Thought so.
There was considerable evidence at the time (he's dead now, BTW) indicating that he was suffering from dementia, and that his much-ballyhooed book was written by someone else.
Dementia cannot make someone change their views.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605056 Feb 23, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Very, very sorry, but there is no such a thing like hell!9
You are dumb!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#605057 Feb 23, 2013
The professing atheist is what is commonly known as an “agnostic”- one who claims he “doesn't know” if God exists. It is interesting to note that the Latin equivalent for the Greek word is “IGNORAMUS.” The Bible tells us that this ignorance is “willful”(Psalm 10:4). It's not that a person can't find God, but that he won't. It has been rightly said that the “atheist” can't find God for the same reason a thief can't find a policeman. He knows that if he admits that there is a God, he is admitting that he is ultimately responsible to Him. This is not a pleasant thought for some.(2 hrs ago | post #155879)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 16 min Aura Mytha 15,295
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Just Think 683,544
Sex 2 hr Supersquirrel69 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 3 hr Unanimous 7
Venting Against FAKE Americans 5 hr Mint Julep 3
JakeDover34 Add me on snap!! 7 hr Jakedover34 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 hr Student 46,264
More from around the web