Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#604650 Feb 22, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:

He also said he's disown them if they were gay.
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yep- and RR said that more than once, then tried to tell me just the other day that he didn't say it "that" way when that is exactly how he said it.
Liar. I did not say it that way.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604651 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I refuse to take parental advice from a pedophile like you.
<quoted text>
Strange that you didn't even defend yourself. It must be true.
And of course I won't take parental advice from a sick, perveted, gay pedophile like you.
I don't need to defend myself, I don't even feel challenged. And I am not a paedophile. Most people would even if they hated the person question what they have said, you are so closed!

And you hen call us all much and shit heads out of such rage!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#604652 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
My skepticism paid off yet again.
And....you've also called someone a f_ckhead already today.

See what I mean? You don't know anything about kindness.

That I say so is NOT unkind; once again, it is HONEST and your own words prove that me saying so is NOT simply opinion; your own words here prove it to be FACT.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604653 Feb 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
Also, he has stated here that his love for his children is NOT unconditional.
GREAT parenting, huh and let's not forget he has a loaded GUN in his teenage son's bedroom.
RR definitely needs a visit from CPS.
There's no such thing as unconditional love, it always has a condition.

CPS? LMAO! Good luck with that, I'm committing no crimes, my boys are well fed, well behaved & very intelligent.

Nevermind, you won't understand.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604654 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not experience the same when you were a kid?
So you are attacking others now, because your ego has been so damaged, you seek such revenge against those who made you feel, guilty, and shamed, because it happens to you so many times?

You have an unconditional hatred for people who make you feel worthless, RR.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604655 Feb 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is. Using violence and inflicting pain on children IS child abuse.
Spanking kids is NOT child abuse, you left wing liberal nitwit. BEATING kids is child abuse. I have never and will never abuse my boys by beating them.
That you are obviously a parent who has spanked his kids or would spank them simply tells us that you don't have the intellectual resources or emotional patience to TALK to and REASON with your kids, so instead, you take the path of least resistance and the easiest way out for your lazy ass self by resorting to what IS physical violence no matter how "light" the spanking might be.
Spare the rod, spoil the child. How the f_ck do you "talk" to a six month old when they do something dangerous that might harm them? Or when they say a bad word?

Fool.

Convenient that my kids have always been the most respectful & well behaved kids you'll ever see.
There ARE ways to correct bad behavior in children WITHOUT HITTING them.
Then again, I am well aware of your love of violence.
Ya, I know. The libs love the "time out" sessions.

Then wonder why their teenagers are such assholes.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604656 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you ever become a mother, you'll know what it means to love something more than yourself.
You'll know that whatever your age, kids make you young again.
You'll find out that being a mom makes you a better woman.
You'll learn that someone is truly intrigued by your life wisdom stories.
Being a parent softens your heart and opens you to life. No matter how focused you’ve been on getting ahead on your career and success, or how hard you've become from your own life circumstances, being a parent will melt your heart.
I won’t even try to explain it beyond that. At this point you either get it our you don’t.
It’s that simple
A moving prose, but when it came from your pen, when you decidred to write it, it was a dead tale.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604657 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
She said that kids teach her how to laugh.
She's 39....
So......??? We can ALL continue to learn how to laugh in new ways....not a thing wrong with that, RR.

And in YOUR case, we could ALL learn MUCH more from a TEN year old than could EVER be learned from you.

You're just mean spirited and nasty; there is no other explanation for you having mocked Kitten for saying that kids teach her how to laugh.

And added to that is that since you are such an anal retentive nit-picking fool- not to mention none too bright- you obviously took her comment totally literally- as if she never laughed in her 39 years until those kids "taught" her to.

Just like you couldn't deduce that Henry is from Germany and that English is not his first language.

You can't read anything beyond the words that are written or see the substance or depth of those words due to being without any real substance or depth yourself.

And uh....it's OBVIOUS I am not referring to PHYSICAL substance or DEPTH so don't even attempt to go there, RR.

You're a VAPID human being.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#604659 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you written it.

I saw you write it, EVERYBODY DID! Not just between you and me RR, but between everybody and you, we do know this!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604660 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
YES. YOU. DID.

I know it, Aero knows it and anyone else here who read your disgusting comments about your own children know it as well.

You said if you're kids told you they were gay, you would disown them.

STOP denying what we ALL know you said.

You are a LIAR and a miserable failure at your miserable back pedaling attempts.

You are a FAILURE.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604661 Feb 22, 2013
....if *your* kids......

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604662 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes it is! What good does it do?
Today’s disrespectful youth have shown what happens when necessary spanking is forgone.

Controlled, purposeful spanking is not abuse.

Impulsive spanking out of anger and frustration is abusive.

Believe it or not, it is not unrealistic to teach a child to obey the first time—tough but not impossible.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604663 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
CPS? LMAO! Good luck with that, I'm committing no crimes, my boys are well fed, well behaved & very intelligent.
Not sure it's legal for MINORS to have loaded guns in their bedrooms.

And not gonna go down this road with you yet AGAIN- but there most certainly IS such a thing as unconditional love.

That you have never been on the giving or receiving end of unconditional love does NOT mean it does not exist; the world and all its possibilities is NOT limited to YOUR very limited life experiences.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604664 Feb 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are attacking others now, because your ego has been so damaged, you seek such revenge against those who made you feel, guilty, and shamed, because it happens to you so many times?
You have an unconditional hatred for people who make you feel worthless, RR.
That was a question, dipshit. Not an attack. I'm curious as to Koder's response.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#604665 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
She said that kids teach her how to laugh.
She's 39....
I am still failing to see what your point is.

Did someone not learn how to center their balance from cranes? Or learn how to lower their center of gravity for attack from tigers? What of those who learned what foods were safe to eat in the jungles by watching monkeys? We have learned a lot by just watching algae. Studying toddlers and infants has unlocked how the mammalian brain learns, and how the mechanics of logic and reason develop.

Your very existence appears to be bland, you speak more like a broken animal than a human like an oxen who is meant to toil and nothing more. Your failure to grasp what you can learn from children only strengthens this appearance.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604666 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Spanking kids is NOT child abuse, you left wing liberal nitwit. BEATING kids is child abuse. I have never and will never abuse my boys by beating them.
<quoted text>
Spare the rod, spoil the child. How the f_ck do you "talk" to a six month old when they do something dangerous that might harm them? Or when they say a bad word?
Fool.
Convenient that my kids have always been the most respectful & well behaved kids you'll ever see.
<quoted text>
Ya, I know. The libs love the "time out" sessions.
Then wonder why their teenagers are such assholes.
OMG- you would or have spanked a SIX MONTH OLD BABY????

And six month olds can TALK???

I would hope you meant six YEAR olds.....if so, it's VERY easy to keep a 6 year old from harming themselves WITHOUT causing FURTHER harm- either physical OR psychological by HITTING them.

And you would HIT a child for using a bad word?

No doubt your kids are scared SH*TLESS of their BULLY of a father so you have gotten them to be submissive- way to go, RR.......

And you use SCRIPTURE to defend yourself HITTING children?

You're pathetic.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604667 Feb 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
So......??? We can ALL continue to learn how to laugh in new ways....not a thing wrong with that, RR.
And in YOUR case, we could ALL learn MUCH more from a TEN year old than could EVER be learned from you.
You're just mean spirited and nasty; there is no other explanation for you having mocked Kitten for saying that kids teach her how to laugh.
And added to that is that since you are such an anal retentive nit-picking fool- not to mention none too bright- you obviously took her comment totally literally- as if she never laughed in her 39 years until those kids "taught" her to.
Just like you couldn't deduce that Henry is from Germany and that English is not his first language.
You can't read anything beyond the words that are written or see the substance or depth of those words due to being without any real substance or depth yourself.
And uh....it's OBVIOUS I am not referring to PHYSICAL substance or DEPTH so don't even attempt to go there, RR.
You're a VAPID human being.
I learned how to laugh before I can even remember, most people do. I find it strange that a 39 year old still needs to learn that trait. It has nothing to do with who she's learning it from.

I can read, OCB. I see that Henry's location says Germany, but that don't mean shit & you know it. You're trying to defend yourself now, it's cute.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604668 Feb 22, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>YES. YOU. DID.
I know it, Aero knows it and anyone else here who read your disgusting comments about your own children know it as well.
You said if you're kids told you they were gay, you would disown them.
STOP denying what we ALL know you said.
You are a LIAR and a miserable failure at your miserable back pedaling attempts.
You are a FAILURE.
Nope. I didn't say it that way.

Think, OCB, think.

Here, I'll do it for you...

I said (for the record to all you morons) that if my kids ever BECAME gay, I'd disown them.

Got it?

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#604669 Feb 22, 2013
"Lands feet first into the thread and looks about"

I'm watching you ALL...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604670 Feb 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, no such word as "nevermind".

It is "never mind"- TWO words.

See what I mean about you constantly making spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes and for the SIMPLEST of words, no less?

See why that makes it SO hard- as in IMPOSSIBLE- to take any of your drivel seriously?

You're a CLOWN, RR and reading the moronic sentiments that fall from that ugly and gaping maw of yours is GREAT entertainment; if anyone wants to know how STUPID a person can be, all they have to do is read YOUR moronic and all too often semi-literate (at BEST) posts.

You are a LITTLE man, you are an IMPOTENT little man and you are a 100% VERY sorry excuse for a man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 6,535
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 21 min Burke Devlin 35
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min oxbow 600,081
aguaje pills (Jun '10) 40 min Mandy 70
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,027
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 40,896
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 272,424
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 3 hr andy 45
More from around the web