573,661 - 573,680 of 732,777 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#604011 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My "agenda" was to see (and prove) how much you really don't know about America.
People like you have argued with me that "In God We Trust" wasn't on our money until the 1950's.....
You are a LIAR. That was NOT your agenda and even if it was you were duplicitous and you LIED.

No- I never said "In God We Trust" was not on our money until the 1950s; however, it did NOT appear on our PAPER currency until the 1950s- 1957 to be exact.

Oh- do now tell me that you were yet again wanting to see and prove how much I really don't know about the USA.

You STUPID, FOOLISH, LIAR!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#604012 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
Interesting article I came upon and an excerpt from it:

Talk to an American, and they altar boy-like echo back the taught responses about why we shouldn't have any reasonable amount of vacation; why we can't complain about how many hours we work - in fact, why we are better for it than other nations which restrict work hours; why we can't require better wages; why only losers read ingredients and watch less TV and take care of themselves; why only dorks care about fairness and exercise.

http://www.moderateindependent.com/v6iJuly302...
Who the f_ck writes this kind of nonsense?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Location hidden

#604013 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
At any rate, you spoke to me as if you were providing sex education to a 15 year old, so knock it off
Kettle, meet pot....

LMAO, watching you & Mylanta argue is like watching two ducks fight over a peanut.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604015 Feb 20, 2013
Wow- someone disagrees with me that "in god we trust" wasn't added to PAPER currency until 1957?

I LOVE it when people disagree with FACTS- it's truly HILARIOUS!!!!
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#604016 Feb 20, 2013
USG wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand where you are coming from. My belief is that most people are praying to the same God, they just don't know it. As far as organized religion goes, it's man's way of harnessing the good and bad in people. Some people have to be told what to do or not to do and who better to tell them than a religious group? Otherwise it's just regular people saying what is right and wrong. Either way, I don't see that religion as a whole is a bad thing.
what if religion tells you to hate and kill others who dont believe as you do?

www.evilbible.com

www.thereligionofpeace.com
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#604017 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Kettle, meet pot....
LMAO, watching you & Mylanta argue is like watching two ducks fight over a peanut.
Do you notice your work mindedness and your weak nature within your own children too? Do you feel embarrassd for them? Your mommy and daddy felt that way about you? What a broken family line you are! What will mother think of her pathetic kids? They must be very poor excuses for a human being. How often do you reckognize that they have no backbone?

Be a man and respond.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604018 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Kettle, meet pot....
I've never attempted to provide sex education to ANYONE here, LIAR.

Really- so it's like watching us argue over your BRAIN?

I'm not arguing with Mylan- I just have nothing else to say to her.

I don't take kindly to being talked down to.

That YOU attempt to doesn't bother me, since YOU are an idiot.

But Mylan is very intelligent and I thought intelligent enough to know better than to try and talk down to ME.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604019 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the f_ck writes this kind of nonsense?
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
A moderate independent, apparently......who spoke the truth, the whole nothing and nothing but the truth.

(No "so help me god" needed.)

Location hidden

#604020 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
HUH?
You just said: You're refusing to acknowledge that the people that create things like "In God We Trust" are not Christian....
No- I never said they are NOT Christian- it is YOU who is insisting they are, when I said you have no PROOF or knowledge of WHAT their religious affiliation is or WHAT god is being referred to.
You have NO respect for those who speak of a god if the god they are speaking of is not the Christian god that you believe in.
Boring? That's YOUR middle name- along with tedious and tiresome.
And really- how you so disgustingly and blatantly lied about the POTUS oath just today and all in order to further your own agenda to portray the USA as a Christian nation???
You're not only a LIAR, your a DISGUSTING liar, LIAR.
Feck off, LIAR.
I can't believe you're asking for proof of this....*sigh*

The Reverend M. R. Watkinson, as part of a campaign initiated by eleven northern Protestant Christian denominations in a letter dated November 13, 1861, petitioned the Treasury Department to add a statement recognising "Almighty God in some form in our coins."

Treasury Secretary Salmon P. Chase acted on this proposal and directed the then-Philadelphia Director of the Mint, James Pollock, to begin drawing up possible designs that would include the religious phrase. Chase chose his favorite designs and presented a proposal to Congress for the new designs in late 1863.

In 2006, on the 50th anniversary of its adoption, the Senate reaffirmed "In God we trust" as the official national motto of the United States of America.

In 2011 the House of Representatives passed an additional resolution reaffirming "In God we trust" as the official motto of the United States, in a 396-9 vote.

According to a 2003 joint poll by USA Today, CNN, and Gallup, 90% of Americans support the inscription "In God We Trust" on U.S. coins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_God_we_trust

Started by Christians, continued by Christians. A 369-9 vote is pretty substantial.

Feck yourself, moron. Quit asking "which god?"
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#604021 Feb 20, 2013
Just_Results wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you eat my shit, phony Christian?
this is christianity folks!

just say NO

www.evilbible.com

Location hidden

#604022 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
Yeah- you've really put a bad taste in my mouth
Sorry, I thought you liked apple juice....

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#604023 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Religious people are inherently followers, not leaders.
Jesus Christ
Mahatma Gandhi
Buddha
Sri Krishna
Abraham Lincoln
Nicolas Copernicus
Johannes Kepler
Isaac newton
Rev Martin Luther King
Robert browning
Isela Vasquez
Kaye Sanchez
Kim Greenwuld
Randy Balling
Most people who are passionate about something change the world one person at a time.
Those with passion and patience and understanding change many people at a time.

All of these people mentioned are Religious people. With love and hope in their heart. Some I know personally.
Please don't insult us by making claims that are absurd and belittles what these people did or do to make this a better place for you or me.
Every one of these good folks were/are leaders that give of themselves.
Every one.

Location hidden

#604024 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
No- I never said "In God We Trust" was not on our money until the 1950s; however, it did NOT appear on our PAPER currency until the 1950s- 1957 to be exact.
I did not say **YOU** did I?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#604025 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Reverend M. R. Watkinson, as part of a campaign initiated by eleven northern Protestant Christian denominations in a letter dated November 13, 1861, petitioned the Treasury Department to add a statement recognising "Almighty God in some form in our coins."
Treasury Secretary Salmon P. Chase acted on this proposal and directed the then-Philadelphia Director of the Mint, James Pollock, to begin drawing up possible designs that would include the religious phrase. Chase chose his favorite designs and presented a proposal to Congress for the new designs in late 1863.
In 2006, on the 50th anniversary of its adoption, the Senate reaffirmed "In God we trust" as the official national motto of the United States of America.
In 2011 the House of Representatives passed an additional resolution reaffirming "In God we trust" as the official motto of the United States, in a 396-9 vote.
According to a 2003 joint poll by USA Today, CNN, and Gallup, 90% of Americans support the inscription "In God We Trust" on U.S. coins.
Started by Christians, continued by Christians. A 369-9 vote is pretty substantial.
Do you notice your work mindedness and your weak nature within your own children too? Do you feel embarrassd for them? Your mommy and daddy felt that way about you? What a broken family line you are! What will mother think of her pathetic kids? They must be very poor excuses for a human being. How often do you reckognize that they have no backbone?

Be a man and respond.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#604026 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I thought you liked apple juice....

Be a man and respond.

Location hidden

#604027 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
Wow- someone disagrees with me that "in god we trust" wasn't added to PAPER currency until 1957?
I LOVE it when people disagree with FACTS- it's truly HILARIOUS!!!!
Isn't it though. On another thread, some dude said that he was older than the "In God We Trust" on our money. He then proceeded to argue with me that the slogan wasn't added until the 1950's....

He quickly shut up & disappeared when I posted a link to the treasury department proving his ignorant ass wrong.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#604028 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say **YOU** did I?

Be a man and respond.

Location hidden

#604029 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I've never attempted to provide sex education to ANYONE here, LIAR.
Really- so it's like watching us argue over your BRAIN?
I'm not arguing with Mylan- I just have nothing else to say to her.
I don't take kindly to being talked down to.
That YOU attempt to doesn't bother me, since YOU are an idiot.
But Mylan is very intelligent and I thought intelligent enough to know better than to try and talk down to ME.
Ah yes, because talking down to YOU is soooooo wrong....

Get over yourself, OCB. You flucking nitwit.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#604030 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it though. On another thread, some dude said that he was older than the "In God We Trust" on our money. He then proceeded to argue with me that the slogan wasn't added until the 1950's....
He quickly shut up & disappeared when I posted a link to the treasury department proving his ignorant ass wrong.

Be a man and respond.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604031 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, stupid LIAR- the reason why it was added to our PAPER currency in 1957 and NOT before then was due to someone who is probably an idol of yours- Joe McCarthy.

Regardless, it can be ANY god that is referred to and NO ONE has to believe it is the Christian god being referred to, you stupid LIAR who is also a wannabe DICTATOR who also wants the USA to not only be a theocracy but a CHRISTIAN one at that.

Christians like you are truly sickening with your lack of respect and consideration for those who believe in a different god than you do made that much worse by your disgustingly obvious disdain and contempt for any and all who don't believe as you do.

You show just how EVIL organized religion is; in fact, you PERSONIFY it, LIAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 4 min Flower-Child 53,189
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Thinking 226,284
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 15 min Falcon 733
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Michael 538,797
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min Tuco Blondie 117,957
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Porkpie Hat 257,859
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr yon 2,414
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 599,839
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr KiMare 94,646
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••