Orlando but NYC born & raised

#604397 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I
Call
Bullshit!
--
I have NEVER seen you argue with henry about his spelling/grammar/punctuation skills.
For that matter, I have NEVER seen you correct anyone's spelling/grammar/punctuation skills as l ong as they agree with you or are on "your side"...
English is NOT Henry's first language- surely that Swiss cheese slice of a brain of yours knows he is from Germany.

Now I call BULLSH*T- you see, those on "my side" VERY rarely make spelling, grammar or punctuation errors and SO rarely that it's NEVER worth mentioning.

However, MANY on "YOUR side" such as Honeysuckler Rose and YOURSELF make spelling, grammar and punctuation errors on not only a REGULAR basis, but on a DAILY basis.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

#604398 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Irony meter go BOOM!
Shut up, MrSpellingBee
I don't take ANY orders from you, MR. Sleaze Ball- not MARCHING orders or any other kind.

Go tell your WIFE when to speak and when not to; that sh*t doesn't roll with me, RR.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#604399 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Every "god" in the Christian faith is God.
Every? So more than one? And why would any God need any religion? Why not just honor God as God without all the man-made rules and window dressing? Religion is the problem.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#604400 Feb 21, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you see it? A metaphor then:
Look, 10 year old has 40 points in some random game.
When he is 12, he gains 20 more points, he now has 60 points, in a game of football.
When he is 15, he has 20 more points, 80 points overall.
But lets say this now:
A 59 year old has 1000 points in a game.
By 62, he has gained another 20 points, so overall he has 1020 points.
A pretty long game of football you have to admit. I wouldn't want to join any that lasts a lifetime.
Now the 20 points between a the 59 year old and his 62 year old self are small, but compare the 10 year olds points to the 12 year olds points, 40 compared to 60 is a big difference.
- You are dumb.
Uh ... no. Learning, study, and education do not work like that. They do not work like a game, nor are they equatable to a tally of any sort. Most older people are actually as intelligent as the younger children of the era they are in because most older people get lazy and stop learning, they stop keeping up. Science and technology is always improving, and unless you keep studying them, you lose all your "points" after a few short months.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#604401 Feb 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't take ANY orders from you, MR. Sleaze Ball- not MARCHING orders or any other kind.
Go tell your WIFE when to speak and when not to; that sh*t doesn't roll with me, RR.
Riverside Redneck dare not confront his wife. He's not a real man you see, he's scared of women.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#604402 Feb 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh ... no. Learning, study, and education do not work like that. They do not work like a game, nor are they equatable to a tally of any sort. Most older people are actually as intelligent as the younger children of the era they are in because most older people get lazy and stop learning, they stop keeping up. Science and technology is always improving, and unless you keep studying them, you lose all your "points" after a few short months.
I was refering to wisdom and emotional maturity, not intellect. But older people in general know more than younger people anyway, although as you say, can have more knowledge of science and stuff(Just the facts of course, not the real world and what it's like out there), than an older person, sometimes.

Since: Feb 13

Rockford, IL

#604403 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
A lot of people believe that the big bang theory is true, even though there is no hard-core evidence to show that it is true, just like God.
<quoted text>
I know.
The fact that all of the galaxies in the universe are moving away from a central point seems to be proof enough. However, the funny thing is that the galaxies are accelerating as they move away from that central point which leads us to believe that something, whatever it is, is ... flowing through? As in the example: take a bowl of water. Put some pepper in it. Take another bowl and punch a hole in it. Put it in the first bowl and press down ever harder. As the water (and pepper (galaxies)) flow through the hole they move outward ever faster. Weird? Is the "source" (the first bowl) the domain of GOD? Did God punch a hole from his universe and push existence into ours? That is a God I can believe in, one which is kinda backed by science.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#604404 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lopez. Jesus Lopez.
Her first name is Jennifer doofas .

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#604405 Feb 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
English is NOT Henry's first language- surely that Swiss cheese slice of a brain of yours knows he is from Germany.
Now I call BULLSH*T- you see, those on "my side" VERY rarely make spelling, grammar or punctuation errors and SO rarely that it's NEVER worth mentioning.
However, MANY on "YOUR side" such as Honeysuckler Rose and YOURSELF make spelling, grammar and punctuation errors on not only a REGULAR basis, but on a DAILY basis.
You don't know what Henry's first language is, don't act like you do.

Those on your side are making errors all the time, though you NEVER correct them.

Like I said, you only correct those you want to argue with or are "against you"...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604406 Feb 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't take ANY orders from you, MR. Sleaze Ball- not MARCHING orders or any other kind.
Even though I told you to shut up 40 minutes ago & not a single post since?

LMAO!

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#604407 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. n Cheese!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604408 Feb 21, 2013
Mylan wrote:
And why would any God need any religion?
You've already asked me that, and I've already answered.

Focus, Mylanta, focus.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604409 Feb 21, 2013
SuperUltraMegaMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that all of the galaxies in the universe are moving away from a central point seems to be proof enough. However, the funny thing is that the galaxies are accelerating as they move away from that central point which leads us to believe that something, whatever it is, is ... flowing through? As in the example: take a bowl of water. Put some pepper in it. Take another bowl and punch a hole in it. Put it in the first bowl and press down ever harder. As the water (and pepper (galaxies)) flow through the hole they move outward ever faster. Weird? Is the "source" (the first bowl) the domain of GOD? Did God punch a hole from his universe and push existence into ours? That is a God I can believe in, one which is kinda backed by science.
Hey, that's fine with me, SuperUltraMegaMan. As long as you believe that God is (or could be) real.

Nice anaogy, BTW. That's something even a redneck can comprehend.

:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604410 Feb 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Her first name is Jennifer doofas .
"Jennifer doofas" seems more like two names......

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604411 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what Henry's first language is, don't act like you do.
Those on your side are making errors all the time, though you NEVER correct them.
Like I said, you only correct those you want to argue with or are "against you"...
Given that Henry posts from Germany, it is quite safe to assume he is German or that at the very leat, his first langauge is not English.

Next- I never even posted to Henry about anything, so.....

No, LIAR- those on "my side" do NOT make errors all the time- that is the forte of MANY of the IDIOTS on "your side" who don't just make a mistake here and there, but who make them ALL the time.

And really- you think I think you and your fellow religitards are "against me"? That says a HELLUVA lot more about YOU and "your side" than it does about ME or "my side".

Feck off, you LYING LOSER and you LOSING LIAR.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604412 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You conceited and arrogant FOOL.

First of all, I DID respond to that post of yours- learn to READ, you MORON.

Second of all, unlike YOU, I have a REAL job with REAL responsibilities for which I get paid a REAL salary.

Feh.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604413 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You STUPID fool. Or is it that you are a LYING fool?

Or is it that you are a STUPID, LYING FOOL?

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Irony meter go BOOM!
Shut up, MrSpellingBee

I responded- 52 minutes ago in my post #604398:

I don't take ANY orders from you, MR. Sleaze Ball- not MARCHING orders or any other kind.

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#604414 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jennifer doofas" seems more like two names......
lol

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#604415 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks fur proving my point, dumb ass.
"in China, a popular boddhisatva became the female deity Kuan-yin, the giver of children."
" Tibetan Buddhist cosmology features a "vast number of divine beings (each with its own family, consort, and pacific and terrifying aspects)"
"Buddhism....denies an eternal creator God"
So yes, if our money was influenced by Buddhists, it'd say "In gods We Trust.".
So divine beings are all gods?

Like angels?

So there are LOTS of gods, even in YOUR religion.

Ok.

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#604416 Feb 21, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside Redneck dare not confront his wife. He's not a real man you see, he's scared of women.
How would you come about such privileged information?
Are you his wife?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min MUQ2 281,243
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min It aint necessari... 48,415
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min MUQ2 44,655
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 13 min MUQ2 382
What attracts white women to black men? (Mar '07) 13 min Johnny 11,537
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 43 min WasteWater 18
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 46 min DENG 38,750
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 51 min WasteWater 2,034
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Cory 646,503
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 105,572
More from around the web