OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#604319 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Right....
That's why today you can trade 1 euro for $1.32 ?
Lol
Since karl is Canadian, you might have wanted to point out to him that uh.....you can trade 1 Canadian dollar for .98 US cents....

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#604320 Feb 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes we all see...you are soooooo edgamukated !
Dy ya discuss all them portant thins wilst ya was all at the vet gitt'n yer yearly heart worm treatments?
are you 12? how about speaking like an adult on here.

kill the bird.

Location hidden

#604321 Feb 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No, you ARE too lazy. To not be able to spell a very simple and often used word such as "opportunity" is sheer laziness and/or lack of intellectual ability.
And gee- good for you capitalizing the word "Christian" even though you spelled it incorrectly.
Wow- you're too busy to even spell correctly what you claim to BE??
And it's "too" lazy- not "to" lazy....and gee- you're so very busy but not so busy that you don't have the time to post on Topix.
Oh...I'm not perfect- not by a LONG shot, so while I know I am no saint I also know I am no sinner- unlike you who thinks that you and everyone else are nothing more than worthless POS sinners.
I can't speak for HL, but for myself, I love and respect language and the proper and correct usage and spelling of it.
Sorry if that is beyond your ability to comprehend.
geezzzz what do you want, blood?

Location hidden

#604322 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix atheists like to fool themselves into thinking that atheists are smart.
Just wait & watch, you'll see how wrong they are.
exactly but what is even worse are the ones who come on here and PRETEND to be people of faith but go against God and truth by supporting immorality. Those are the most dangerous people you will find in life.
Apostates and deceivers.

atheists are people who haven't come to the knowledge and faith
but apostates PRETENDERS of the faith have and they are being stumbling blocks and purposely keeping people from God and the truth.

you continue on spreading the faith.......and remember you are never walking alone!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604323 Feb 21, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
geezzzz what do you want, blood?
Funny that you would equate expecting someone to spell the simplest of words correctly with wanting blood.

Though really NOT funny as your post proves that for you to spell the simplest of words correctly as well as capitalizing the word Christian would be akin to giving blood to you.

So no, it's really NOT funny; rather, it is quite sad.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604324 Feb 21, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's kind of "The Hundredth Monkey" hypothesis.
Each religion thinks that if everybody would just believe in the god THEY "know" to be true, then the world would somehow instantly become perfect.
It's every body who believes differently than everybody else who is to blame for all the ills of the world.
But with each one being thoroughly that THEIR way is the one and only way, that will never happen.
Meanwhile, the world wastes its precious time arguing over which religion is the one true religion instead of dealing with the world's problems in some meaningful way.
Nothing will ever be accomplished by arguing over which god is going to fix the world.
None of them are.
WE have to do it.
And we have to do it together, or it just won't get done.
And I would venture to guess that as long as there are separate religions where people can't get along and actually make and continue war based on differences in religion, we can't do it together since we will never BE "together", so the likelihood of it getting done any time soon seems remote at best.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#604325 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly girl. All Christians worship God. Period.
Nice try, though.
Each version is different, therefore each version is a different god. It would be like saying every rose is just a rose.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#604326 Feb 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
"After months of revived debate over divorce and its increasing acceptance among Americans, a new study affirmed born again Christians are just as likely as the average American couple to divorce."
LMAO! Because the average American couple IS Christian.

That took months of debate?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604327 Feb 21, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
it favors abrahamic beliefs over reasonable ones
One has to wonder...

What does karl44 find to be a reasonable belief....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604328 Feb 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I KNOW you didn't say that; I do wonder why you mentioned the founding fathers at all since the discussion was about why igwt is on our currency.
Because that led to a debate about our 1st Amendment...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604329 Feb 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Which is down from the $1.60 it was in 2009 and which has been in a downward trend since 2009.
LOL is right.
Still 32% higher than the Euro.

lol IS right.

Lol

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604330 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Because the average American couple IS Christian.
That took months of debate?
Then don't try to claim that Christians have a lower divorce rate than other groups.

YOU are the one who claims that Christians represent 80% of the population; therefore, it is CHRISTIANS who would have the highest divorce rate.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604331 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that led to a debate about our 1st Amendment...
WhatEVER.

You still don't even know why igwt was added to ANY of our currency to begin with.

You like to think it's because those who wanted it added were sneaky and smarmy and duplicitous- just like YOU are.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604332 Feb 21, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
More ignorance from RR.
http://www.religionfacts.com/buddhism/beliefs...
Thanks fur proving my point, dumb ass.

"in China, a popular boddhisatva became the female deity Kuan-yin, the giver of children."

" Tibetan Buddhist cosmology features a "vast number of divine beings (each with its own family, consort, and pacific and terrifying aspects)"

"Buddhism....denies an eternal creator God"

So yes, if our money was influenced by Buddhists, it'd say "In gods We Trust.".

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604333 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Still 32% higher than the Euro.
lol IS right.
Lol
And STILL on a downward trend for the last 4 years.

Yep- LOL IS right.

And no doubt you saw but chose to ignore my post about the CANADIAN dollar being worth more than the AMERICAN dollar.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#604334 Feb 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
One has to wonder...
What does karl44 find to be a reasonable belief....
Not one damn thing that YOU believe, that's for sure- and rightly so.

You and reason are as far apart as is possible and so much so, that whatever reasoning abilities you may have at one time possessed have seriously atrophied.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604335 Feb 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Each version is different, therefore each version is a different god. It would be like saying every rose is just a rose.
Welcome to Loony Town, USA.....

Every "god" in the Christian faith is God.

Every rose IS a rose....

Since: Feb 13

Irving, TX

#604336 Feb 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe humans are an experiment gone awry.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Maybe our God is bored of our fleshly debacles of greed, lust and murdering our own kin. Could it be that his expectations were too high regarding primates? Or maybe he's on a millennia long bender and left us on the back burner?
Maybe we create theories to rebel against our parents, because deep down, we're upset with our fathers (and mothers) who were our original "higher powers", because we depended on them for everything...and something they did caused us to resent them and not trust and respect them...which then caused us to not want to trust the ultimate Higher Power. In essence, we'd be creating all of these theories about God without knowing the whole story for the soul purpose of our little child inside still wanting to rebel, because he or she is still hurting and wants real love the parents weren't able to give them.

:)

I know that was my major block for intimacy with God.

- Brian

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604337 Feb 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Since karl is Canadian, you might have wanted to point out to him that uh.....you can trade 1 Canadian dollar for .98 US cents....
D'oH!

Ok

OCB 1 - RR 1,456,775,467,426

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#604338 Feb 21, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly but what is even worse are the ones who come on here and PRETEND to be people of faith but go against God and truth by supporting immorality. Those are the most dangerous people you will find in life.
Apostates and deceivers.
atheists are people who haven't come to the knowledge and faith
but apostates PRETENDERS of the faith have and they are being stumbling blocks and purposely keeping people from God and the truth.
you continue on spreading the faith.......and remember you are never walking alone!
Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Phooey 650,744
Sex with demon possessed doll (Jun '15) 45 min roslyn 68
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 49 min Clearwater 56,376
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr Ajay 74
Urgent Message: Dangers Of The Pokemon Game 2 hr For Sure 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 45,005
Plastic bag use plummets in England 2016 2 hr kolna 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr X Pendable 182,982
More from around the web