Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#604174 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It's obvious that you don't agree with or like anything written in the bible.It's also clear that you don't understand (and don't want to understand) what is written in the bible.
You know nothing about my connection to the bibull, Keep projecting and guessing, slave.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#604175 Feb 20, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are 15. You have got to be 18 at best, nothing more.
You think EVERYONE is 15 don't ya ya nunzio?

Go home...

Yer momma kin put a porkchop on yer neck so the dog will play with ya!

Yer stink'n up the place Lunger!

Location hidden

#604176 Feb 20, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost, little doggie?
Awwwww...Yer not gonna turn int'a god an smite him agin is ya?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#604177 Feb 20, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, Al, though I think we may be still on a different page regarding the truth of the Bible and God. I do not feel that hurt you mentioned, though I think if I was to study the past carefully, many of the negatives I experienced in my life, through mental illnesses, and related job problems, may have indirectly been due to my being raised to be a passive, wimpy sort of person, rather than someone who stands up against wrong and goes after what is right.
Many though have suffered greatly due to the organized religions and many noble people of the world were desiccated and/or ruined by the coming of Christianity, and later Islam, to their native lands.
The greatest surprise I have had since becoming an internet junkie is the hatred being spread by people who 'think' they are working for God, yet their actions would have been condemned 100% by the man Jesus based on what I was taught about his teachings.
We may be on a different page Booots, but we're still in the same book. Is that how you see yourself boots? As a wimpy person? What is the correct way to be? If someone sticks up for someone, has an opinion or just pushes against the status quo then that person is a knuckle dragger, a narcissist, or a bully to some, but yet a macho guy to another.
If a man pulls out a chair for a lady, cooks, voices his feelings then he's either gay or emasculated by some yet a gentleman, a cultured man by others.

Your not wimpy. You are just..... You.
(Al shrugs shoulders)

Location hidden

#604178 Feb 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
Atheists hurt our society. They teach the children wrong.
Religion is an insult to human dignity. Religious people who teach religion to children abuse children.

Location hidden

#604179 Feb 20, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you notice your work mindedness and your weak nature within your own children too? Do you feel embarrassd for them? Your mommy and daddy felt that way about you? What a broken family line you are! What will mother think of her pathetic kids? They must be very poor excuses for a human being. How often do you reckognize that they have no backbone?
Be a man and respond.
Ya already said that a couple times stupid...or can't ya remember that far?

It's still jist as stupid as the first time ya puked it out Lunger!

Location hidden

#604180 Feb 20, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you notice your work mindedness and your weak nature within your own children too? Do you feel embarrassd for them? Your mommy and daddy felt that way about you? What a broken family line you are! What will mother think of her pathetic kids? They must be very poor excuses for a human being. How often do you reckognize that they have no backbone?
Be a man and respond.
Yer PATHETIC Lunger!

#604181 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Religion is an insult to human dignity. Religious people who teach religion to children abuse children.
au contraire my atheist friend.
I believe that intolerance and unwillingness to accept others and their beliefs is...
endtime

AOL

#604182 Feb 20, 2013

----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST

Location hidden

#604183 Feb 20, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
au contraire my atheist friend.I believe that intolerance and unwillingness to accept others and their beliefs is...
I'm not atheist and your "intolerance and unwillingness to accept others and their beliefs" historically defines religion. Can you say "The Medieval Inquisition"? What about the witch hunts? Oh and they are still going on today:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7413268.stm

What about Islamic jihads? That "intolerance and unwillingness to accept others" enough for you? How about the crusades? Still not bloody or intolerant enough for you? Religion is an insult to human dignity.

Location hidden

#604184 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Bugs Bunny took his people out of slavery in Acme, USA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DU_mnv1kfAwXX
LOL!

Since: Mar 11

Cremorne, Australia

#604185 Feb 20, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>18Feb13.....
.....'Prove IT'...
Ps:...and BobLoblah vill seeeeeee towit dat you become a Billionaire within 24 hours.
"in yer berry own words now....NOT from da bingers and googlers'...YES!!!
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Erosion made the dirt. Humans are genetically similar to other mammals not dirt.

Location hidden

#604186 Feb 20, 2013
USG wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doesnt it say "In Christ we Trust"?
Because "MONEY" is the god.
The people were duped into believing the intent was otherwise.

#604187 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not atheist and your "intolerance and unwillingness to accept others and their beliefs" historically defines religion. Can you say "The Medieval Inquisition"? What about the witch hunts? Oh and they are still going on today:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7413268.stm
What about Islamic jihads? That "intolerance and unwillingness to accept others" enough for you? How about the crusades? Still not bloody or intolerant enough for you? Religion is an insult to human dignity.
I know your not atheist.... So how did it feel to be labeled into a group you're not?
You don't like it yet you yourself continue to do it. Why?
Are you truly a hypocrite or is this just your persona on here?
I'm just asking......

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#604188 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Are you seriously that dense? Let me rephrase what I said earlier for the uneducated like yourself. Theories not based in science are not evidence. Hopefully that's all I'll have to dumb it down for you.
if non-scientific fields used the rules of science to form "theories" then they would also be evidence

Location hidden

#604189 Feb 20, 2013
saidI wrote:
Humans are genetically similar to other mammals not dirt.
Not so fast sparky, your body actually contains about 100 trillion cells, but amazingly only one in 10 is "human." The others are made up of bacteria and other microorganisms. What may also surprise you is that soil has a microflora of its own, sharing many similarities with the microflora in the human body.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#604190 Feb 20, 2013
You guys should check out the PBS episode on mental illness that's on now.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#604191 Feb 20, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your not atheist.... So how did it feel to be labeled into a group you're not?
You don't like it yet you yourself continue to do it. Why?
Are you truly a hypocrite or is this just your persona on here?
I'm just asking......
I think Mylan tends to forget which sock he/she's using. ;)

Location hidden

#604192 Feb 20, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
It felt like I was talking to redneck...

It's been noted that you have no response for religion being the worst offender of, as you call it "intolerance and unwillingness to accept others and their beliefs". LOL...

Location hidden

#604193 Feb 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
You guys should check out the PBS episode on mental illness that's on now.
We already got all we can stand of it right here from Lunger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 28 min ardith 52,750
____ TRUMP 100% in the spirit of ANTICHRIST ____ (Mar '16) 2 hr Poster Child for ... 22
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 2 hr c840xba 32
___TRUMP Already Met & Deceived by ANTICHRIST___ 2 hr Poster Child for ... 2
shuh up meathead! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr PadMark 693,440
Question about travelling to the Philippines 5 hr angelo14 1
More from around the web