“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#603672 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was predicted much earlier than that. And Jesus is historically accurate, no matter what, which is still a claim that makes itself invincible against all other theories. And what text about Horus was written on that tablet? A later adaption could have been written after the stone. And they could have been biased, claiming all the imformation about Horus was there that wasn't. And how can you trust the date?
Yesss...recorded history shouldn't be considered in light of your silly religionist delusions...
Right, chester...Right!

Location hidden

#603673 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A sinner doesn't mean wicked.
That's right Lunger!

Folks sin...

Yer wicked!

Location hidden

#603674 Feb 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm, where'd I put it...
Samuel Noah Kramer. Mythologies of the Ancient World. Quadrangle Books: Chicago, 1961. pp. 35–43.
OH, NO!!
NOW YA DONE IT!!

Ya prolly jist was the cause fer a whole legion o' Laconic large lion socks ta emerge on the scene ta paint over yer truth with religionism!!

Location hidden

#603675 Feb 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet Largelanguage will say it involves you.
Hav'n a deceptional preponderance ta delusion an all...

Psycho's is like that Y'know.

Location hidden

#603676 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop flirting with me!
If I told you once, I've told you a thousand times, I won't be your felch beaver!
<<SNORT>>

Location hidden

#603677 Feb 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon?
Ya he was...Member when Pantera came home on leave from France? He come in the picher about 9 months after that...along with his twin brother ...
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#603678 Feb 19, 2013
Cephyr13 wrote:
We exist.
Someone who can create matter had to have created us, because we didn't spring out of nothingness for no reason.
Enough said.
Whether we believe or not, He'll save us in the end, one way or another. Technically, deep down, we all know He's real. Some just don't want to acknowledge it, because we're upset with Him.
- Brian
matter always existed,no gods needed
btw
how can one be upset with something thats not real??

www.evilbible.com

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#603679 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
The raptor is a marketing miracle from Lockheed Martin.
Do you remember the B2 spirit? The fabulous invisible strategic bomber...and by invisible I MEAN COMPLETELY VISIBLE.
Can`t fly in the rain, and when it displayed at the Farnbourough airhow some bright spark from the RAF Regiment left a Rapier Radar switched on....it was very VERY visible.
Then what happens is after 5 or 10 years Lockheed will say to the US govt, "We need to generate foreign sales, can we sell a neutered version to these guys who we used to be enemies with who are now our friends"? The US Government will say "Sure, it`s all supply side economics".
Then they are your enemies again and Lockheed and the other contractors will say, "Shit we need development funding for gen 6 and 7 because the bad guys have gen 5 now...but they were the good guys remember they were the good guys" and so the circle of ridiculous defence procurement feeds upon itself.
If you want to know about war take a good look at who starts it, surely it was wrong for Dick Cheney to have something like a quarter of a million unexercised stock options in Halliburton before they got the NO BID contract for post-Iraq seeing as he was kind of instrumental in starting the war in the first place.
You are very naive.
Your jealousy is noted, you know you can swear allegiance and become American too.
Renounce your country and embrace America, you will feel better afterwards. L)

Location hidden

#603680 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again!
You`re making a habit of this.
And you speak as if you can challenge my steel.
Bring it own , you and your queen , or will you STFU?
You are seriously no threat with all your typhoons.
Onece more what really pisses you off is that...You know it!

Location hidden

#603681 Feb 19, 2013
Once even bitten twice shy.....

Location hidden

#603682 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
so you`re saying `christ` was...`before christ`?
You know how it is with that "mystical" sorcery stuff..
But they "did" say that Jesus was a twin...even the jews got records like that.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#603683 Feb 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> OH, NO!!
NOW YA DONE IT!!
Ya prolly jist was the cause fer a whole legion o' Laconic large lion socks ta emerge on the scene ta paint over yer truth with religionism!!
I'm so ashamed...

Location hidden

#603684 Feb 19, 2013
In reality the ONLY advantage is the Euro fighters canards give it a tighter turning radius.

End of advantages, and it will lose every time against a raptor.

Location hidden

#603685 Feb 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Not true, but I know a lot of religious people who don't go to church or have become atheist. This segment of the population grows everyday. Imagine that.
It's all part o' the E Pluribus Onion!...The land o' many skins...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#603686 Feb 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all true. Sex very often has very much to do with love. Sex doesn't HAVE to have anything to do with love, but under the best of circumstances, it most certainly does and the most passionate, rewarding and hottest sex is sex that is had between two people who are indeed, in love.
Now sex can be great without love as well, but nothing is better than sex between two people who genuinely love each other.
I say this because I am speaking from personal experience.
I didn't mean that!

Redneck, was asking a different question.

Location hidden

#603687 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the mission tapes when it kicked the ass of the F22 at china lake...they don`t like to talk about that though LOL.
Ole RAAF got's his moments...

Location hidden

#603688 Feb 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex has nothing to do with love!!!!
u want me to say it again?
Does TOO!
You'll figger it out someday TOO!

Location hidden

#603689 Feb 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Ooookay, I'll play along.
When was your Nazarene FIRST predicted?
Somewhere right after 1000 BCE...
Nearly 4,000,000 years late

Location hidden

#603690 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever been in love?
Ever had sex with that person you're in live with?
No?
Huh...
How do u know that i haven't been in love?

That's why i'm telling u that sex does not matter to me, I don't want sex, u can buy sex for a few quid and even get it free, but love is priceless!!

If i love a person and they tell me they had sex with another woman, i would tell him to go to her and be happy, I love u and i don't ever want to come in the way of his happiness! If he tells me it was a silly mistake, i will forgive him and take him back.

Love and sex r not the same!!

Location hidden

#603691 Feb 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That's right moron. Let's wee, two people hook up in a bar at the end of the night and have sex. Whoo-hoo they're magically in love. LOL.... you fish brained twit. Society was not always what it is today. Try to educate yourself. There used to be things like arranged marriages, and even though they had tradition and sex, they did not have love. Of course they didn't miss it, because at the time they didn't know what it was.
Around the time of Shakespeare peoples concepts of "love" started to change. Shakespeare wrote about these things within the characters of ‘A Midsummer Nights Dream’. He discussed themes of control, jealousy, fickleness and platonic love. This gave people in society more freedom. None of this had to do with 'sex' you moron. Sex is mechanical in nature. Love is inherently free. Love cannot be imprisoned nor can it be legislated. You can buy sex partners (as I'm sure you often do redneck) but you cannot buy real love. An orgasm can be bought, but real love cannot. Real love comes, or not, by grace of its own will, and in its own timing, subject to no human's planning. Love is inherently compassionate and empathic. Sex is not.
Beautifully said! Bravo!!!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Robert F 568,295
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Esther12 120,742
Home Remedies for Constipation - Top 12 Users R... (Aug '07) 18 min Esther12 25
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 47 min Pegasus 267,467
Harver Health Insurance Counter Fraud Group opt... 1 hr sibyllaagathe 4
Is Wicca a religion or an Occult? 2 hr Stuart Cudahy 21
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 607,215
Scientific proof for God's existence 4 hr BenAdam 589
More from around the web