Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#603910 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Since Christians represent almost 80% of the population it's a certainty that we will likely be the "highest amount" of everything.
Including arrogant morons and delusional psychopaths. I agree with you there. LOL...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#603911 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What back pedaling? I never said that love is required for sex. I even agreed with you on that topic.......
I know you agreed with me on that topic, LIAR.

Not MY problem you're too damned DUMB to know that I meant you are a back pedaling fool generally speaking, LIAR.

Or more accurately, a fool who ATTEMPTS to backpedal and can't even do THAT well, LIAR.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#603912 Feb 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Christians are "fallable," proving it by misspelling fallible.
See? I'm right.

lol

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603913 Feb 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I use a bill for $20 or higher, my trust is in Quetzalcoatl.
Nickels and dimes, my trust is in your god.
No you don't.

When you see it on your money, you probably get angry.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#603914 Feb 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they are not following the bible, so are they really christian?
21Feb13....

.....There's a time for slaves and a time for NO slaves.

Ps: A time for slaves will come again....

...Probably around da dime of the Next 'Ice Age'....

BobLoblah can see yer descendents now 'git me a cuppaTea, you lazeArse bastard and stop Phuckin yer woman haul da dime when you should be moppin' floors, choppin wood, and wipin' my arse'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603915 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- what is amazing is that you deliberately and with forethought outright LIED when you posted the POTUS oath and the bit about swearing to god in a court of law.
Never mind the "good American" bit- you're not even a good PERSON and that is regardless of nationality.
You deliberately LIED. And what is truly moronic about that is that you told a lie which was SO easy to expose for the lying CRAP it was.
No- I did NOT know 100% that swearing to a god was NOT a part of the oath, but I strongly suspected it was not and then confirmed my suspicions that it is not and that you're nothing more than a lying POS.
I will NEVER again believe anything you say at ALL- you ARE a proven liar here and that you posted the POTUS oath includes "so help me god" is just further confirmation of what the majority of people on this thread already know about you- that you are a LIAR and that could very well be the NICEST thing that could be said about you.
You're disgusting and a true disgrace to those who actually are good Americans, good Christians and just good PEOPLE.
You don't in any way qualify for any of the above.
Pfft. Feh. Ugh.
I know that google makes you feel smarter, but you replied to that post, then replied again.

The first reply said nothing about the POTUS' oath, meaning you had NO IDEA that is was false.

Fail

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#603916 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no are you gonna tell me again that the bible tells us to have slaves......?
We know you'll deny what it says when presented with it. So there is no point in showing you where it says so. You will either make a lame excuse or pretend there is a context in which owning someone is a good thing. Either way, it will make you look dishonest.

Of course this is assuming you have actually read the book.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#603917 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no are you gonna tell me again that the bible tells us to have slaves......?
Okay, LIAR, not only have you NOT read your bible in its entirety, it's obvious you have read NOTHING in your bible, LIAR.

"Leviticus 25:44-46

English Standard Version (ESV)

44 As for your male and female slaves whom you may have: you may buy male and female slaves from among the nations that are around you. 45 You may also buy from among the strangers who sojourn with you and their clans that are with you, who have been born in your land, and they may be your property. 46 You may bequeath them to your sons after you to inherit as a possession forever. You may make slaves of them, but over your brothers the people of Israel you shall not rule, one over another ruthlessly."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

So yes, LIAR, the bible clearly states that you may have slaves.

Now be sure to nit pick that it doesn't TELL you to have slaves.

Out of all your many "skills" (most of which don't exist and never did) nit-picking may be the only one you excel at.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#603918 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't.
When you see it on your money, you probably get angry.
You'll get hurt.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#603919 Feb 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Christians are "fallable," proving it by misspelling fallible.
21Feb13.....

....Its folicles, ya numbSkull 'snatcherDaBitcher'.

Ps:....and misschpelling.

Your schpelling, grammmmar, and centence structures throughOut TOPIX Forums aren't dat great.

....In fact, its atrocious.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#603920 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What back pedaling? I never said that love is required for sex. I even agreed with you on that topic.......
Your strict religious beliefs would prohibit you from engaging in sex and strong sensuality, you are lying, and a disgrace to God's holy God given sex drive.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603921 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Not to mention that all the references to God in American tradition are made by Christians....
And you still ask "which god?".....
OCB wrote:
Another lie.
http://undergod.procon.org/view.resource.php...

Do not dare to vain ignorance. You're just being stubborn.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#603922 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that google makes you feel smarter, but you replied to that post, then replied again.
The first reply said nothing about the POTUS' oath, meaning you had NO IDEA that is was false.
Fail
Do you notice your work mindedness and your weak nature within your own children too? Do you feel embarrassd for them? Your mommy and daddy felt that way about you? What a broken family line you are! What will mother think of her pathetic kids? They must be very poor excuses for a human being. How often do you reckognize that they have no backbone?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603923 Feb 20, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened last night? well thats something for a different thread under "I have Diplomatic Immunity said the Foreign visitor and you can go ph*K yourself"
Hence, Al was tempted to show him some friendly American Greetings.
But back to the primary reason, sometimes Bob, one has to stand up for reason even at the threat of not being heard.
The difficulty for me is that I fully understand both sides of the issue and realize that every coin has and MUST have two sides to exist.
We are that way. I feel that humanity must have Spirituality AND
a great scientific foundation for us to succeed.
Excellent.

Well said.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#603924 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
Sorry, but I am not at all confused about sex, love or the difference between the two,
Actually, whether you realize it or not, you just proved that you ARE confused, because we named THREE things, not two. Imagine that. You basically agreed with everything that I said except for the fact that you apparently never learned that it's called making love, instead of having basic sexual intercourse. The point is that sex and love are two different things. Yes you can combine them, but that is NOT what were talking about. You can combine milk with your cheerios, but they are still two separate things in the bowl. Combining them doesn't make them equivalent to one another. That's all I was saying. Nothing more, nothing less.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#603925 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take a mind reader to figure out which god a Christian is talking about when they want to add "In God We Trust" on our money....
That might be true if those Christians were as dismissive, disrespectful, disdainful and mocking of those who believe in a different god than Christians do.

So maybe you're right, since the majority of Christians show nothing but disrespect, disregard, contempt and even HATRED for any religious beliefs which differ from that of Christians.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603926 Feb 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you'll deny what it says when presented with it. So there is no point in showing you where it says so. You will either make a lame excuse or pretend there is a context in which owning someone is a good thing. Either way, it will make you look dishonest.
Of course this is assuming you have actually read the book.
I know that you know WHAT the bible says about slavery.

I also know that you don't know WHY it says what it says.

You people cherry pick the bible verse by verse.

But your efforts are lost in logic.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#603927 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you snort cocaine?
21Feb13.....

....Actually as for 'curlyKarl666'...he / it hadda quit snorting through its nose.

Ps:....Now it snorts up its arseHole.

Took a lotta practice, but it managed.

Now instead of gettin' a high every 3 -4 hours, it hasta
get a 'low'.

It must be real nice for it to be starin' backwards through its legs and tryin''to Aim' dat sodaStraw (with its balls in da vey 'n all)...and inhale and fart at da same time.

SomeDimes it farts and fills da room vit soot.

Once dis eeejit 'curlyKarl666' hadda job and managed to hold onto it for 11 days. When paid, it went down to the local pharmacy and bought a supply of 'Spanish Fly' and 'Salt Peter'

Being a numbSkull....it went home and took BOTH at da same dime.

....after a short Dime....it didn't know if it was 'comin' or 'goin'.

Dat otta cause some REAL intelligent Christian posters to schidt demselves laughing. YES!!!...as good Christians do.

Forever and ever
BobLoblah

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#603929 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail
BULLSH*T.

Again- because YOU are a liar, don't assume everyone else is.

My first post made a point to your post of LIES; my second post PROVED that your post was nothing but a post of LIES.

No- I was NOT lying; I strongly suspected that the god CRAP was NOT a part of the POTUS oath along with it being a LIE that one does NOT have to say "so help me god" in a court of law.

But for a second or two, I didn't think about it because even though I already knew what a miserable liar you are, I didn't think that even a lying bottom feeder such as you are would deliberately and with full intent and forethought LIE about the POTUS oath- and all the more given what a "good" American you consider yourself to be.

So why would I have thought you would have BASTARDIZED the POTUS oath as you did, LIAR?

Fail? That applies to you- you're nothing more than a walking FAILURE who spouts nothing but CRAP and LIES out of that ugly gaping maw of yours.

STFU, LIAR.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#603930 Feb 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I use a bill for $20 or higher, my trust is in Quetzalcoatl.
Nickels and dimes, my trust is in your god.
21Feb13.....

....You're fulla schidt to da eyeballs.

Ps:....and den sum toooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Chess 104,885
How old is "old enough" for sex? (Jun '15) 1 hr Breadcrumb Trail 29
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 184,629
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 4 hr The Judge 6
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Jedi Master 673,420
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 7 hr Godly Godlike 2
CNN: Bill Cosby past away today after long batt... (Dec '08) 7 hr What Was That 85
More from around the web