|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...so if the millions upon millions of homosexuals around the world just concentrated really, really hard, they would become heterosexuals?
LOL...oh man.
Well, a lot of so-called gays used to be straight...

I guess they made their choice, huh?

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Is that what you read?
No, I just wanted to point out that what we consider poverty, other countries would probably consider wealthy. And that it's always good to be thankful for what you have rather than mad at what you don't have.
Is there a point in there anywhere?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't ban people for losing debates, they ban people for misconduct. Black Thunder 42 is a retard as well. He was raped when he was little, he has no grandkids, no kids, no wife, a rapist father who squeezed his penis in his cheeks, and he is a hollow shell, broken goods.
umm.....

That post would likely be construed as misconduct.

Just sayin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Judging by your past answers regarding what YOU think love is, I think she knows much more than you do. OH, and sex has nothing to do with love, moron.
Sex has nothing to do with love?

Ever been in love?

Ever imagined your man having sex with another woman or ever been cheated on?

Now say it again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
The Eurofighter Typhoon is an American aeroplane?
Wow you really are ignorant.
I'm sorry, is that the only plane in your mighty fleet?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a point in there anywhere?
Yes, did it escape your underdeveloped English brain? Here, for the kiddies:

" it's always good to be thankful for what you have rather than mad at what you don't have."

IOW - Quit yer f_ckin whining.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't. I was mocking you. And you are the one who admitted to getting turned on by the thought of man and man gay sex.
"Gay" men enjoy hurting themselves? Colon cancer?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It would work, but it's not gonna happen.
Sentencing pedophiles to death would greatly help in stopping the rampant pedophelia on this country.
But people like you show pity on men that abuse children. So that won't happen either.
<quoted text>
You daft woman. Stupid, lazy, jobless, moneyless, willfully dependent people should not be having kids and you damn well know it.
You are willfully ignorant. You are lazy. That you actually have a job is quite the miracle considering you are on Topix every single day and all day long. Your job may very well be in jeopardy; at the very least, it should be.

At any rate, I would agree that those who can't honor the financial responsibilities of parenthood should not have children, but I already gave you two examples of why that can happen:

Accidental pregnancy and then being opposed to abortion or adoption.

Being just fine financially, then a pregnancy occurs and then not being at all fine financially due to any number of reasons.

Regardless, forced sterilization is no solution at all and is quite a heinous suggestion.

About pedophiles, if the death penalty were applicable to them it would also have to be applicable to rapists, wife beaters, kidnappers, etc.

That will never happen, but prison time with that being life sentences in many cases would certainly help, but for many reasons, it's unlikely that will happen in the majority of cases any time soon either.

However, that has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

You're ranting now and it's tiresome and tedious.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
umm.....
That post would likely be construed as misconduct.
Just sayin.
Not with Black Thunder 42, it isn't. Black Thunder 42 admitted openly to gossiping about people online, on topix, something which is against not only the rules, but the law, and is harmful. Hire a lawsuit, report that bastard!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was 2000 years.
Who is Horus? False god? Myth?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, a lot of so-called gays used to be straight...
I guess they made their choice, huh?
No, they acknoweldeged their sexuality. They could very well be bisexual (of course you probably don't think bisexuals actually exist...)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I'll tell you what loser, why don't we get moderator to settle this? Here's the deal, once a mod verifies that you are WRONG with your "claim" then you get to be banned for posting false accusations. Sound like a deal? I'll agree to it, and I'm sure Black Thunder42 will also agree to it, if you will. Put your money where your delusions are loser. LOL...
Well...ya, but then where would we find sich a great sample o' complete ignorance combined with arrogant stupidity an brainwash'n??? An all on (1) stick ta boot!?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
I tried to get in the Army, I was *this close*, it just didn't happen.
What's wrong, you bend over and there were no takers? That must have been doubly disappointing for you....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You are willfully ignorant. You are lazy. That you actually have a job is quite the miracle considering you are on Topix every single day and all day long. Your job may very well be in jeopardy; at the very least, it should be.
At any rate, I would agree that those who can't honor the financial responsibilities of parenthood should not have children, but I already gave you two examples of why that can happen:
Accidental pregnancy and then being opposed to abortion or adoption.
Being just fine financially, then a pregnancy occurs and then not being at all fine financially due to any number of reasons.
Regardless, forced sterilization is no solution at all and is quite a heinous suggestion.
About pedophiles, if the death penalty were applicable to them it would also have to be applicable to rapists, wife beaters, kidnappers, etc.
That will never happen, but prison time with that being life sentences in many cases would certainly help, but for many reasons, it's unlikely that will happen in the majority of cases any time soon either.
However, that has nothing to do with what we were talking about.
You're ranting now and it's tiresome and tedious.
Ok, you gave two very likely possibilities of people that have kids that can longer afford them due to circumstances beyond their control - like getting laid off.

But we weren't talking about responsible people having kids were we?

Oh, don't you worry about my job. Thanks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not with Black Thunder 42, it isn't. Black Thunder 42 admitted openly to gossiping about people online, on topix, something which is against not only the rules, but the law, and is harmful. Hire a lawsuit, report that bastard!
How dies one "hire a lawsuit"?

What about that gay fantasy you promised to share!?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...so if the millions upon millions of homosexuals around the world just concentrated really, really hard, they would become heterosexuals?
LOL...oh man.
Well ya...right after all ther cars started up an the tectonic plates start ta spinn'n round in circles, an Marduk sneaks back out of the great pyramid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they acknoweldeged their sexuality. They could very well be bisexual (of course you probably don't think bisexuals actually exist...)
LMAO!

I think that most "gays" are actually bisexual.

A man can't have sex with a woman & be gay.

A woman can't have sex with a woman & be gay.

We've been over this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong, you bend over and there were no takers? That must have been doubly disappointing for you....
Aw, c'mon. We had a "blast"...

;)

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>

Largelanguage VS Black Thunder in the High Court of topix .
The Honorable Judge Nonsense presides in the case of stupid fictional parody.

Largelanguage will attempt to show Black Thunder did in fact cause harm to his self and ruin his life because he called him a nitwit.

Judge Nonsense , throws the case out calling it malady of stupidity.
Black Thunder was unavailable to comment to reporters.

I guess Jude Nonsense agrees with Black Thunder....

You're a nitwit!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you gave two very likely possibilities of people that have kids that can longer afford them due to circumstances beyond their control - like getting laid off.
But we weren't talking about responsible people having kids were we?
Oh, don't you worry about my job. Thanks.
Uh....even responsible people can be faced with accidental and unwanted pregnancies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 17 min Dr Micheal daf 33
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min JUDEletePete 117,941
Your Body Deserves More - Dubai Massage Service 26 min AsianStarMassage 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 32 min Naveen kumar 5,289
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 48 min yon 2,410
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Lord stuart XXX 226,145
How many homes can a lightning bolt power, and ... (Jun '10) 1 hr lakawak 8
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Aquarius-WY 538,589
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Stephania 599,748
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Le_le 173,257
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Commander Bunny 257,745
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••