|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Not as much as a problem as I would have with forced sterilization and all the more if that was paid for with my tax dollars.
But you're OK with tax paid abortions, birth control, food stamps, welfare, EBT, WIC, etc... All resulting from people that can't afford kids having kids.

Aside from the "forced" part, what's the difference?

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh c'mon man, don't be jealous. I know that England is smaller that Louisiana, but it's not the size that counts......
:)
and yet here you sit, typing in English.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're OK with tax paid abortions, birth control, food stamps, welfare, EBT, WIC, etc... All resulting from people that can't afford kids having kids.
Aside from the "forced" part, what's the difference?
Is anyone forced to accept government assistance? Not that I've ever heard of.

And you ask what the difference is??

About tax paid abortions- RR, nothing sits right with you.

You don't want your tax dollars going to pay to raise a kid for 18 years and you also don't want your tax dollars going toward preventing having your tax dollars go toward raising a kid for 18 years.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya watch.

I "favor" American English...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be surprised if RR responds to you that he is typing in "American".

He lists that as his race on forms which ask for that information, so no reason to think that he doesn't think "American" is a language as well, despite the fact that it is no more a language than it is a race.

Yet RR thinks such astounding ignorance goes a long way toward him being the "good" and "patriotic" American he has deluded himself into thinking he is.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya watch.
I "favor" American English...
Exactly, you speak American-English, I do not speak English-American.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
Hardly.
Horus was first.
Correct.

Horus was around WAY before the story of Jesus was. How do christians explain this? Well, they can't, so they pretend it isn't true. Unfortunately for them history has proven otherwise. Horus was an ancient Egyptian god, worshiped since before 3100 B.C.(the Pre-Dynastic period). There are tons of other religions that also have a son of God born to a virgin and end up being executed for redemption. In these myths the main character plays the "hero". It seems to be a common trend, and unfortunately for christians christianity was not the first to start it.

sources: The History Department of your local college.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> that reason why those our dumb American War mongers/soldier become violent toward your country and bully other nations, So you gonna laugh?
what? I was just talking about killings in films, it's not really, so it's fine!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Just Cults wrote:
You're losing now and you will ultimately lose while you swim in a lake of fire.
You're not a score keeper and there is no lake of fire you religitard. Your mommy and daddy were wrong. Suck it up and accept it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

OCB wrote:
I posted yesterday about the tax revenue- in the many billions of dollars every single year- not being realized by our government due to the many tax loopholes available to the wealthy.
I know you will shill for the wealthy yet again, but really, save your breath.
Proportionately speaking, most tax paying Americans pay a far higher percentage in taxes than do the ultra rich in this country.
I think a more level playing field would go a long way, but I also realize that not only would that be a major undertaking, the ultra wealthy and the ultra powerful do not want a more level playing field.
If the government were to start taking more money from the rich do you honestly think they would put it in the pockets of the poor?

Please tell me that you don't think that.

The only thing that would accomplish is putting more money in the pockets of the government and in the pockets of the politicians. It would also force the business owners that are getting taxed so much more to raise all their prices on goods and services, hence costing the middle and lower classes more money, hence the poor in the middle class pay more.

Problems worse, not solved.
I won't pander to your "whoa is me" mentality.

I know that there it are a lot of people in America right now that are struggling. That are fighting tooth and nail just to make ends meet, just a foot put food on the table, just to keep their house warm at night.

I know that and I understand that.

But we have so much to be thankful for in this country, so many freedoms that other people don't have. It's not like those out of work Americans are living in a little metal shack not wearing any shoes. Their kids are still off to school, they still enjoy air conditioning, they eat more than bread and rice everyday.

Why don't you try comparing a typical poor American child to a typical Korean or Nigerian child.......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Just Retarded wrote:
Yes there is
Unfortunately for YOU your comment is void unless you have proof. Post it or publicly admit that you are a fool by default.

<cue Jeopardy theme music>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Is anyone forced to accept government assistance? Not that I've ever heard of.
And you ask what the difference is??
About tax paid abortions- RR, nothing sits right with you.
You don't want your tax dollars going to pay to raise a kid for 18 years and you also don't want your tax dollars going toward preventing having your tax dollars go toward raising a kid for 18 years.
I'm ok with tax paid abortions. You're wrong.

Like you said, the price of an abortion is much cheaper for us taxpayers than a lifetime of welfare debt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Just Retarded wrote:
You're running off on a tangent again.
So then your "god" doesn't like to eat foreskins? Make up your mind and tell us if he prefers sour cream with them, slave.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, you speak American-English, I do not speak English-American.
It's likely that you wouldn't understand it.

But my Air Force flies American planes. So does yours. HA

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If the government were to start taking more money from the rich do you honestly think they would put it in the pockets of the poor?
The only thing that would accomplish is putting more money in the pockets of the government and in the pockets of the politicians. It would also force the business owners that are getting taxed so much more to raise all their prices on goods and services, hence costing the middle and lower classes more money, hence the poor in the middle class pay more.
<quoted text>
I know that there it are a lot of people in America right now that are struggling. That are fighting tooth and nail just to make ends meet, just a foot put food on the table, just to keep their house warm at night.
But we have so much to be thankful for in this country, so many freedoms that other people don't have. It's not like those out of work Americans are living in a little metal shack not wearing any shoes. Their kids are still off to school, they still enjoy air conditioning, they eat more than bread and rice everyday.
Why don't you try comparing a typical poor American child to a typical Korean or Nigerian child.......
you believe that the poverty rate in the US should be at a level of parity with a country like nigeria or north korea before it is considered poverty?

Oh you are a good little neocon.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
"...U.S. leaders in Washington were persuaded by interpretation of special intelligence and reports from the ships that North Vietnamese naval forces had attacked the two destroyers. More recent analysis of that data and additional information gathered on the 4 August episode now makes it clear that North Vietnamese naval forces did not attack Maddox and Turner Joy that night in the summer of 1964."
from www.history.navy.mil
is that domain credible enough for you?
you just keep revealing like many americans hopped up on `Americana ` that you`re a gullible nut.
Viet Nam was fought as an ideological war , I don't care how they justified the start. It was made believed that we were fighting the spread of an evil communism empire. But we failed to turn enough people to maintain a stable pro Western Empire.
That's why we lost, there is no point in annihilating a people to win a war. That's as wrong as Hitler. But Britain did wage wars to break the back of Resistance against it's empire, in its history it was in fact quite brutal in it's exploits. Even if it had to kill nearly every one of the opposition.

America has never fought that kind of war. Except the Revolutionary and Civil wars. The world changed after WW2, in fact that kind of war cannot be fought anymore, not and hold support of NATO or the United Nations. To do so makes you into an Evil Empire, a thing Britain has been , but corrected in the modern world also.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah...

Up to where you say we have so many freedoms. I definitely agree.

Yet here you were just today talking about forced sterilization and not just once before you decided to back pedal and state that you "honestly" don't think forced sterilization is the answer either.

Oh- and it's "woe" is me, but that's NOT my mentality.

And under NO circumstances is the expression "whoa" is me.

"Whoa" means to STOP and has an entirely different meaning than the word "woe".

Now- what were you saying earlier about people being too stupid and too ignorant to have children? I now realize that remark of yours was obviously about yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately for YOU your comment is void unless you have proof. Post it or publicly admit that you are a fool by default.
<cue Jeopardy theme music>
Can you post evidence that you are right? Do you have a photo of the Big Bang or something?

Do you have evidence that God isn't real?

Can you show proof that hell doesn't exist?

Naw, didn't think so.

(Cue James Bond music)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Just Results wrote:
Mylan and Black Thunder42 are the same person.
I'll tell you what loser, why don't we get moderator to settle this? Here's the deal, once a mod verifies that you are WRONG with your "claim" then you get to be banned for posting false accusations. Sound like a deal? I'll agree to it, and I'm sure Black Thunder42 will also agree to it, if you will. Put your money where your delusions are loser. LOL...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, you're going to have to take it from us who've agreed to discipline ourselves and to resist all sorts of various temptations in order not to become someone that we don't want to be.
LOL...so if the millions upon millions of homosexuals around the world just concentrated really, really hard, they would become heterosexuals?

LOL...oh man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••