Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#603870 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I was trying to sleek your name
"Sleeck your name? Is that more religious code for taking it up the butt? LOL...
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#603871 Feb 20, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull shit. It managed several kills at close range, within visual contact. One of the pilots said it never got within 20 miles of one without having had "missile lock" on them.
Do you have any idea what that means?
It has a tighter turning radius, and that's the end of it's superior ability in reality against the raptor.
Actually it has the same advantage the migs did over the tomcats in the movie top gun. Why don't you try to blow up its few wins into a giant mountain of wins?
But the stealth tech should have stopped the Typhoon from locking on. And it would have lost track.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#603872 Feb 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Actually, not at all. Once we abolished slavery we stopped following the christian commands.
Even though many Christians opposed slavery...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603873 Feb 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved it.
Know how?
Nope.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#603874 Feb 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, not at all. Once we abolished slavery we stopped following the christian commands.
21Feb13.....

...such words as 'we'

..and 'abolished'

...and 'slavery'

...and 'stopped'

...and 'Christian commands'

Only lead credence to you being an eedjit.

Ps:...Have ya ever looked into yer ancestory to see how many slaves your great, great to the power of 11th had???

North America was built on Tobacco, Rum, and Slavery....in dat order.

'MOST', if Not ALL, descendents of the slaves are better off today than if their ancestors had remained in Africa.

Also, let BobLoblah inform you....dat when BobLoblah was living and working in Ghana, West Africa.....if one went 'west down da coast' 6 hours from the capital of Accra...halfWay to the twin cities of Takoradi-Secundi...there is a huge building towering over the sea. The building still remains in tact and inside one can see the iron shackles used to bind the slaves awaiting to be placed on da 'next' ship to arrive to pick'emUP.

Now, here's da kicker: ALL SLAVES were rounded up by the Local Chiefs of the country...and Not by WhiteMen. The Chiefs had his tribes hunt the jungles for anyOne who was NOT partial to their tribes. They found them by the thousands, captured them, dragged them to the coast, chained them to the walls, waited for the ships to arrive....IN EXCHANGE FOR FANCY ITEMS SUCH AS MIRRORS, BEADS, SWORDS, MUSKETS...AND OF COURSE GOLD AND LOCAL CURRENCY.

Quite a few 'modernDay' African-Americans have 'ventured' back to Africa to 'see their roots' and some of them were going back to stay. Well, it didn't take toooooo long for them to have to gettin' used to eatin' with the Right Hand and wipin' their arses with their Left Hand to begin to have false hopes and wanna to get back to America.

As an aside....'sickMickJackson' went to Africa. It was there that this paedophile began to wear masks. Wonder why!!!!

....and dat udder eeejit 'Da famous Miss Ross'(dianaRoss) also went back there in the '70s. It didn't take tooooooooo long for this von to highTail it outta dere.

There are countless stories of Black Americans giving up on Africa so-much-so that they are even against ALL the Aid that the US of A continues to send ovva dere while the population continues to grow and grow.

....100% Male Vasectomies should be da order of da day. YES!!!

Comes a Horseman and da Name of the Horseman is BobLoblah.

..and da Truth shall set you as Free as BobLoblah.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#603875 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone manipulates like religious people do.
<quoted text>More backpedaling. You're good at that redneck.
No- RR is good at ATTEMPTING to backpedal. Of course, one would think given his countless attempts at doing so, he would be successful at it.

But he never really succeeds at that just as he doesn't succeed at much of anything, other than continually proving what a smarmy and duplicitous sleaze ball he is.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#603876 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
America is a fundamentally Christian nation, based on a long and well-developed tradition of Judeo-Christian philosophy.
Our military must make the following oath:
I,(NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
Our POTUS makes this oath:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States. So help me God.
We make this oath in court:
I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, So Help Me God.
Our money has had In God We Trust on it on coins since 1864.
As Christianity is NOT a national religion, it is certainly the backbone of America & American prosperity.
Deal with it.
Yes, you are gay, but also mentioned an interest in women.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#603877 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA!
Is that a rebuttal?
Do you notice your work mindedness and your weak nature within your own children too? Do you feel embarrassd for them? Your mommy and daddy felt that way about you? What a broken family line you are! What will mother think of her pathetic kids? They must be very poor excuses for a human being. How often do you reckognize that they have no backbone?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603878 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it most certainly is and one I see you can't refute.
That you want to think it is the Christian god that is being referred to is YOUR issue.
I realize that as someone who has no respect or regard for the beliefs of others or for the beliefs in gods other than the one you choose to believe in, you would of course assume that the god being referred to in the POTUS oath and on our currency is the god you believe in.
Of course, since no particular god is specified, it could be ANY god that is being referred to- both in the POTUS oath, our currency AND our Pledge of Allegiance.
Sorry for your luck.
That's the genius of it. Ha ha ha.

But you can't be that stupid to think that when a Christian advocates putting "in God we trust" on our money that would imply any other god then the Christian god.

Deal with it.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#603879 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Only on the surface. Closer inspection cases it to collapse. That's the point.
Where is this closer inspection?
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#603880 Feb 20, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
All Christians are just regular, normal, average people and all people will let you down at one time or another. Christians are NOT perfectly good people; we all fall short. We try to do good, but being imperfect we make mistakes and fail; but I myself try to be aware of my shortcomings. I do pray to God for strength, direction, for God’s grace and wisdom.
I don't think that I've ever thought about burning an innocent person or raping anyone and I don't think that any of my friends have either.
Though I'll be honest, there have been a few people over time ( especially last night) that I've wanted to put a boot on someones ass for being less than civil.
Can we be self righteous and judgmental? Unfortunately we all (Christians and non Christians - you just did it) are to some degree! Most try not to be, but Christian’s may not even realize that in your eyes they are self righteous and judgmental! To say otherwise would be untrue.
21Feb13.....

.....ALL dese hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains lookin' in aren't interested in vot you haffa say.

Ps:....Dey only wanns no vot happened last night.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#603881 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But the thing is that way too many Christians try to justify being self righteous and judgmental due to their beliefs in their god and many will say that their god not only expects them to be self righteous and judgmental but actually wants them to be.
IOW, many Christians use their god as an excuse for their own bad behavior.
This very same topic came up at breakfast this morning and one of my breakfast guests suggested that in his opinion there are too many people interpreting what they want out of the Bible. I fully understand why a Christian will tell someone in sin that they are living in sin and to change their ways and repent. I get it. I understand that in their heart they mean well towards that person and want to help save them.
Unfortunately, in doing so sometimes that person is pushed away by what appears to be judgmental hypocrisy and self righteousness.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#603883 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though many Christians opposed slavery...
Then they are not following the bible, so are they really christian?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603884 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
Not to mention that since no specific god of any specific or particular religion is referred to, it could be ANY god being referred to rather than the one RR WISHES and moronically assumes is being referred to.
Not to mention that all the references to God in American tradition are made by Christians....

And you still ask "which god?".........

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#603885 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the genius of it. Ha ha ha.
But you can't be that stupid to think that when a Christian advocates putting "in God we trust" on our money that would imply any other god then the Christian god.
Deal with it.
No- YOU deal with your dictatorial crap and your LIES-such as what the POTUS REALLY is without your stupid add-ons which are NOT a part of the oath of taken by the POTUS.

So now we should add "mind reader" to your (non-existent) list of talents, skills and abilities- as if YOU have ANY idea of what the thought process was regarding the word "god" on our money?

Get lost, LOSER.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#603886 Feb 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="Nobody']explain the color green to a blind person.(blind from birth)[/QUOTE]
Not so hard, you are just ignorant and narrow-minded. You simply ask a blind person who wasn't always blind to use their other senses to explain them. Point is, it CAN be done, but you STILL can't prove your "god". Imagine that. I recommend you read Helen Keller. She was a deaf and blind person, who learned sign-language and was able to speak and write on her own. Unlike you who only believes what mommy and daddy tells them to.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#603887 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
You said Christians are "fallable," proving it by misspelling fallible.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#603888 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, even the pope and the Dalai Lama respected him. I am a member of the Joseph Campbell Foundation associate program. He was a truly great man.
21Feb13.....

YOU are an eeejit to give out on a 'Public Forum' the name of an association that you are associated with. In no dime flat, your associate program will be inundated with bullSchidt. As it should be. Hopefully, when dat happens.....the adminstration of the association will look into things, have you 'caughtOut' and toss you outta da building.

....YOU 'myLanDaLieLan' must Really & Truly hold da audience spellBound when its your turn to 'gitUP' and you make your speech.

Ps:....YOU obviously have a great fear 'of public speaking'..

Don't feel bad, its da 'Greatest' fear in da WholeWideWorld.....especially for hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains like YOU.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603889 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, about the POTUS oath, you are a LIAR.
HERE is the oath:
Since George Washington first said the words on April 30, 1789, as prompted by Robert Livingston Chancellor of State of New York, every President of the United States has repeated the following simple presidential oath of office as part of the inauguration ceremony:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepresidentand...
"Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_office_o...
US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
"Before he enter on the execution of his office, he shall take the following oath or affirmation:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."
http://www.presidentsusa.net/oathofoffice.htm...
"The oath to be taken by the president on first entering office is specified in Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Read more: The Presidential Oath of Office — Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0878064.html#i...
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0878064.html
Also, about us making an oath in court when testifying, you also lied about that, as one is NOT legally bound to say "So help me god".
"This is by a daughter of a murdered couple in Raytown who had a Bible and Bookstore [sic] on 63rd street.
When I had to testify at the murder trial of my parents a week ago, I was asked to raise my right hand. The bailiff started out; "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" I stood there and waited but she said nothing. She said, "Do you?" I was so stunned, I blurted out "What happened to 'so help me God'?" She came back with, "Do you?" I replied yes, but I was perplexed.
****Then the judge said ******"You can say that if you want to."***** I stopped, raised my right hand, and finished with "So help me God!" I told my son and daughter that when it came time for them to testify, they should do the same."
See that, RR- where the judge said she could say "so help me god" IF she WANTED to???? Which of course means there is no LEGAL obligation to include that.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/shmg.htm
And LOL!! You wonder why dishonesty is at the forefront of my mind when dealing with the likes of you- HILARIOUS!!!
It really amazes me that such a "good American" such as yourself didn't know that until you googled it. He he he

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603890 Feb 20, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
roll the bill
you idiot
Is that how you snort cocaine?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 3 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 195
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 11 min Al Capone 3,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min MUQ2 88,046
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min MUQ2 284,528
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min X Pendable 184,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min truth 665,278
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min MUQ2 45,817
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 53 min Bongo 99
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr nanoanomaly 525
More from around the web