Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#603889 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, about the POTUS oath, you are a LIAR.
HERE is the oath:
Since George Washington first said the words on April 30, 1789, as prompted by Robert Livingston Chancellor of State of New York, every President of the United States has repeated the following simple presidential oath of office as part of the inauguration ceremony:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepresidentand...
"Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_office_o...
US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
"Before he enter on the execution of his office, he shall take the following oath or affirmation:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."
http://www.presidentsusa.net/oathofoffice.htm...
"The oath to be taken by the president on first entering office is specified in Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Read more: The Presidential Oath of Office — Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0878064.html#i...
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0878064.html
Also, about us making an oath in court when testifying, you also lied about that, as one is NOT legally bound to say "So help me god".
"This is by a daughter of a murdered couple in Raytown who had a Bible and Bookstore [sic] on 63rd street.
When I had to testify at the murder trial of my parents a week ago, I was asked to raise my right hand. The bailiff started out; "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" I stood there and waited but she said nothing. She said, "Do you?" I was so stunned, I blurted out "What happened to 'so help me God'?" She came back with, "Do you?" I replied yes, but I was perplexed.
****Then the judge said ******"You can say that if you want to."***** I stopped, raised my right hand, and finished with "So help me God!" I told my son and daughter that when it came time for them to testify, they should do the same."
See that, RR- where the judge said she could say "so help me god" IF she WANTED to???? Which of course means there is no LEGAL obligation to include that.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/shmg.htm
And LOL!! You wonder why dishonesty is at the forefront of my mind when dealing with the likes of you- HILARIOUS!!!
It really amazes me that such a "good American" such as yourself didn't know that until you googled it. He he he

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603890 Feb 20, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
roll the bill
you idiot
Is that how you snort cocaine?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#603891 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the genius of it. Ha ha ha.
But you can't be that stupid to think that when a Christian advocates putting "in God we trust" on our money that would imply any other god then the Christian god.
Deal with it.
When I use a bill for $20 or higher, my trust is in Quetzalcoatl.

Nickels and dimes, my trust is in your god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#603893 Feb 20, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
i see, so in your opinion someone who wants less government control over them in general is biased, but someone who only wants a certain brand of government controlling them completely, is not.
I didn't say that you religitard. Read slower. It will help you with your comprehension.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603894 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Only someone delusional like you would "think" that math is a theory. LOL... I have news for you sparky, that SAME MATH landed a unmanned spacecraft safely on Mars. That same MATH also built that spacecraft from from scratch. Only a religious bigot like you would turn a blind eye to facts which prove you wrong. Imagine that.
I never said math is a theory, so.....
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#603895 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But the thing is that way too many Christians try to justify being self righteous and judgmental due to their beliefs in their god and many will say that their god not only expects them to be self righteous and judgmental but actually wants them to be.
IOW, many Christians use their god as an excuse for their own bad behavior.
21Feb13.....

.....and as a Roman Catholic, BobLoblah would use BobLoblah's Catholicism to........

Ps:....Lop your head OFF.

Been 'practicin' vit muslimes fer years and years, successfully by da vey, so you don't stand a chance.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#603896 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said math is a theory, so.....
Who said it isn't, moron?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#603897 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It really amazes me that such a "good American" such as yourself didn't know that until you googled it. He he he
No- what is amazing is that you deliberately and with forethought outright LIED when you posted the POTUS oath and the bit about swearing to god in a court of law.

Never mind the "good American" bit- you're not even a good PERSON and that is regardless of nationality.

You deliberately LIED. And what is truly moronic about that is that you told a lie which was SO easy to expose for the lying CRAP it was.

No- I did NOT know 100% that swearing to a god was NOT a part of the oath, but I strongly suspected it was not and then confirmed my suspicions that it is not and that you're nothing more than a lying POS.

I will NEVER again believe anything you say at ALL- you ARE a proven liar here and that you posted the POTUS oath includes "so help me god" is just further confirmation of what the majority of people on this thread already know about you- that you are a LIAR and that could very well be the NICEST thing that could be said about you.

You're disgusting and a true disgrace to those who actually are good Americans, good Christians and just good PEOPLE.

You don't in any way qualify for any of the above.

Pfft. Feh. Ugh.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#603898 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that all the references to God in American tradition are made by Christians....
And you still ask "which god?".........
Another lie.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#603899 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Point is, if your religion was so good then you wouldn't have the highest teen pregnancies, and also the highest divorce rates. Proofs in the pudding as they say.
21Feb13.....

.....'RiverSideRedneck' has 'ALREADY' explained to you,'myLanDaLielan-dolt, ya eeejit dat there's over 3.4 Billion Christians in da WholeWideWorld of which 1.34 Billion are Roman Catholics.

Ps:...It stands to reason dat there are a hellava lotta more Christians dan hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists like YOU.

Now den.....on a ration of your numbers as compared to the number of Christians....you have the highest teen pregnancies, the highest divorce rates and the highest number of schidt-for-brains.

Phuck OFF.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#603900 Feb 20, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>21Feb13.....
.....ALL dese hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains lookin' in aren't interested in vot you haffa say.
Ps:....Dey only wanns no vot happened last night.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
What happened last night? well thats something for a different thread under "I have Diplomatic Immunity said the Foreign visitor and you can go ph*K yourself"

Hence, Al was tempted to show him some friendly American Greetings.

But back to the primary reason, sometimes Bob, one has to stand up for reason even at the threat of not being heard.
The difficulty for me is that I fully understand both sides of the issue and realize that every coin has and MUST have two sides to exist.

We are that way. I feel that humanity must have Spirituality AND
a great scientific foundation for us to succeed.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#603901 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- what is amazing is that you deliberately and with forethought outright LIED when you posted the POTUS oath and the bit about swearing to god in a court of law.
Never mind the "good American" bit- you're not even a good PERSON and that is regardless of nationality.
You deliberately LIED. And what is truly moronic about that is that you told a lie which was SO easy to expose for the lying CRAP it was.
No- I did NOT know 100% that swearing to a god was NOT a part of the oath, but I strongly suspected it was not and then confirmed my suspicions that it is not and that you're nothing more than a lying POS.
I will NEVER again believe anything you say at ALL- you ARE a proven liar here and that you posted the POTUS oath includes "so help me god" is just further confirmation of what the majority of people on this thread already know about you- that you are a LIAR and that could very well be the NICEST thing that could be said about you.
You're disgusting and a true disgrace to those who actually are good Americans, good Christians and just good PEOPLE.
You don't in any way qualify for any of the above.
Pfft. Feh. Ugh.
Even I, and several other believers have noticed and seen what a trully sad person Riverside Redneck is.
endtime

AOL

#603902 Feb 20, 2013

----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#603903 Feb 20, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
This very same topic came up at breakfast this morning and one of my breakfast guests suggested that in his opinion there are too many people interpreting what they want out of the Bible. I fully understand why a Christian will tell someone in sin that they are living in sin and to change their ways and repent. I get it. I understand that in their heart they mean well towards that person and want to help save them.
Unfortunately, in doing so sometimes that person is pushed away by what appears to be judgmental hypocrisy and self righteousness.
Your guest was right, imo.

Meaning well is all well and good, Al,but the road to "hell" is paved with good intentions.

If someone isn't asking to be saved, it is obnoxiously self righteous and judgmental to think that person is needing, asking or wanting someone's help to be "saved".

Seems those who may mean well towards that person would make better use of their time by saving themselves from trying to push or force their views on others or to try to influence others to believe as they do.

Such actions and behavior is the hallmark of CULTS.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603904 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Point is, if your religion was so good then you wouldn't have the highest teen pregnancies, and also the highest divorce rates. Proofs in the pudding as they say.
What flavor of pudding are you eating?

"People who seriously practice a traditional religious faith---whether Christian or other---have a divorce rate markedly lower than the general population."

http://thegospelcoalition.org/mobile/article/...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603905 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- RR is good at ATTEMPTING to backpedal. Of course, one would think given his countless attempts at doing so, he would be successful at it.
But he never really succeeds at that just as he doesn't succeed at much of anything, other than continually proving what a smarmy and duplicitous sleaze ball he is.
What back pedaling? I never said that love is required for sex. I even agreed with you on that topic.......

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603907 Feb 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they are not following the bible, so are they really christian?
Oh no are you gonna tell me again that the bible tells us to have slaves......?
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#603908 Feb 20, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
This very same topic came up at breakfast this morning and one of my breakfast guests suggested that in his opinion there are too many people interpreting what they want out of the Bible. I fully understand why a Christian will tell someone in sin that they are living in sin and to change their ways and repent. I get it. I understand that in their heart they mean well towards that person and want to help save them.
Unfortunately, in doing so sometimes that person is pushed away by what appears to be judgmental hypocrisy and self righteousness.
21Feb13.....

.....The Holy Roman Catholic Church does NOT read toooooooo much from the Old Scriptures any more.

Ps:...Its 'prettyMuch' ALL from the wordos of Our Lord Jesus Christ / the New Testament.

Forever and ever
BobLoblah

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603909 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- YOU deal with your dictatorial crap and your LIES-such as what the POTUS REALLY is without your stupid add-ons which are NOT a part of the oath of taken by the POTUS.
So now we should add "mind reader" to your (non-existent) list of talents, skills and abilities- as if YOU have ANY idea of what the thought process was regarding the word "god" on our money?
Get lost, LOSER.
It doesn't take a mind reader to figure out which god a Christian is talking about when they want to add "In God We Trust" on our money....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#603910 Feb 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Since Christians represent almost 80% of the population it's a certainty that we will likely be the "highest amount" of everything.
Including arrogant morons and delusional psychopaths. I agree with you there. LOL...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min science is god 88,389
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min science is god 703,798
Trump is Gods anointed!!! 1 hr John the Baptist 2
Should I marry my gf who is pregnant with my ch... 1 hr John the Baptist 12
"Doctor REALITY" is FOS 1 hr Pang Sow Foosh 2
Ted Nugent and NRA for president (Jul '14) 1 hr freespeechmcgee 7
Best cosplay costumes online shop 2 hr yesthatistrue 2