Prove there's a god.
Largelanguage

Queensferry, UK

#603773 Feb 20, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>*helpless laughter*
I'm fifty-something, infant.
And I don't feel any need to proclaim the fact that I'm straight, out of fear that anyone might think otherwise.
Do you have a bolt on the inside of that closet?
Lol, I acted a bit childish for the sake of it. But no, I'm not gay either.
Largelanguage

Queensferry, UK

#603774 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>BEFORE conception? So you think that sperm deserve a shot at life no matter what? So then by your reasoning every time you masterbate you are committing the unnecessary murder of thousands of your little tadpoles? LOL.... Only you would reason like that....
Tadpoles have no life. All life is precious, and ought to live.
Largelanguage

Queensferry, UK

#603775 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Again, there was no jesus, or the disciples, so nothing was 'witnessed' you moron.
Really? So how come it is so accurate?
Largelanguage

Queensferry, UK

#603776 Feb 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Socks is socks Lunger...
And no socks is no socks.
Largelanguage

Queensferry, UK

#603777 Feb 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> What Martin N.?//?
What happened ta grate buster lies?
Do you mean Martin Navratzillalover, another poster?
Largelanguage

Queensferry, UK

#603779 Feb 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Clear fluid pouring from a wound is usually a sign of life not death...even if the observed is unconscious. It is a sign that the body is still fighting the incursion. Even in the time of jesus that was known by the "keepers"(wicce).
Not blood and water, a yellowy substance.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#603780 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
Okay......my p[ost #602608- so there are actually some MORONS here who think that the super wealthy are as super wealthy as they are because they are NOT greedy?
ROFLMAO!!!!
greed
noun \&#712;gr&#275;d\
Definition of GREED
: a selfish and excessive desire for more of something (as money) than is needed
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gre...
"Conservatives believe that enriching individuals will eventually enrich society, and that government should not get in the way of the process. This is what happens as a result:
(1) The tax loss from one scheming businessman could have paid the salaries of 30,000 nurses
The lost taxes of $1.3 billion (35% of $3.7 billion) could have paid the salaries of 30,000 LPNs, 10 nurses for every county in the United States. Instead, one clever businessman took it all.
(2) The 10 richest Americans made enough money last year to feed every hungry person on earth for a year
The richest 10 Americans increased their wealth by over $50 billion in one year. That’s enough, according to 2008 estimates by the Food and Agriculture Organization and the UN’s World Food Program, to feed the 870 million people in the world who are lacking sufficient food.
But should anyone be blamed for this imbalance? Didn’t the rich people EARN their money through hard work and innovation? No, they didn’t. Sixty percent of the income for the Forbes 400 came from capital gains. A lot more of it came from other forms of deregulatory subterfuge.
(3) Avoided taxes could pay off the deficit — or pay for 20 million jobs
The backlash against government regulation has led to tax abuses that cost us almost a trillion dollars a year.
Corporations doubled their profits to $1.9 trillion in less than ten years, but since 2008 they’ve reduced their tax payments from a twenty-year average of 22% to just 10%. That’s a dropoff of over $225 billion.
Finally, the IRS estimates that 17 percent of taxes owed were not paid, leaving an underpayment of $450 billion.
Add it up, and it’s almost the size of the U.S. deficit. All because of lax or non-existing regulations that allow wealthy individuals and corporations to avoid their tax responsibilities.
(4) An unregulated trading industry costs us another $350 billion a year in taxes
For a $10.00 purchase of children’s clothing, mothers pay up to a dollar in sales tax.
For a $10.00 purchase of financial instruments, investors refuse to pay one cent.
We had a financial transaction tax from 1914 to 1966, but it was repealed in an early surge of Congressional deregulation. Now, it is estimated that $350 billion could be generated every year, enough for almost ten million teachers or nurses or firefighters or medical technicians.
(5) Redistribution is destroying entrepreneurship in America
Largely because of financial deregulation, our country’s income and wealth keep moving to the top while the middle class shrinks. Entrepreneurship is going down with it.
Studies reveal that relatively few business startups are initiated by the very wealthy.
Only 3 percent of the CEOs, upper management, and financial professionals were entrepreneurs in 2005, even though they made up about 60 percent of the richest .1% of Americans.
Instead, they invest over 90% of their assets in a combination of low-risk investments (bonds and cash), the stock market, and real estate.
Entrepreneurs come from risk-takers in the middle class.
We’re at the mercy of the deregulators. But they have no mercy. The once-muscular entrepreneurial fiber of our country is being ripped apart, stretched to the limit, thinning in the middle until it eventually snaps in two.
http://www.salon.com/2012/10/16/five_ways_cor...
21Feb13......

....and Now ALL posters can berry see dat you 'BOC' have your moniker to represent.....

Ps:.....da 'BoyOfCopy' and paste.

Ya har a almost hup dere vit ALL doose... schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Queensferry, UK

#603781 Feb 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ummm did I say they "loved" kate?
I "was" discussing the bogart from Palmdale.
Are you his momma?
Is that why you condone his ugliness?
No, she isn't. She doesn't actually defend me as you might say, but she does point out you atheists.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#603782 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that's what I was thinking :p
21Feb13.....

.....REAL members of TOPIX Forums are startin' ta dink dat both you 'mylanDaLieLan' and dat 'BOC' schidtHead are da 'Von and Same' eeejit.

Ps:....Neither von of you can 'string' two (2) centences together.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Greens-tuf

Annandale, Australia

#603783 Feb 20, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>21Feb13.....
..Waddsamadda, yer Queers got some sand in da vaseline and den got hit on yer dildoes...OUCHHHH....dat mustaffa left ya raw with 'fire in da hole'...BobLoblah suggests dat you fill up dat hole with some Linament. Den yer ready for more of your rough Phuckin'...ya know....yer REAL up-da-ass thingys. Otta getCha into pictures too.
...ListenUP 'hateKateDaBluffBitch'.....
..WHO / What caused it to form 'on its own'!!!!!!!!!
Ps:.....Know need fer BobLoblah to go to a library as you need to do (but obviously have nevvva gotten around to doing so), as BobLoblah has BobLoblah's berry own library.
Come'on....tell everyVon what happened 'AFTER' da BigBaner'...and should NOT be talkin' about sex....ya deviate.
As BobLoblah toldCha before several dimes, and because yer skull is so schdick....ven it comes to you 'hateHateDaBluffBitch'...dere' s more brains in a bottle of wadda.
Go figure.
Love...
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Hey Bob, dirt is actually decayed plant matter more than anything else. Nothing "made" it. It came from a process of life and death. Go dig up your backyard which is actually soil and not dirt and tell me how far you get before you hit rock. My clothes can be dirty but that doesn't mean they have dirt on them. It could be anything.
Largelanguage

Queensferry, UK

#603784 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you can always count of the religious to be arrogant and hypocritical.
"Oh I'm religious and my religion preaches love. So let's go burn some innocent people tied to a stake, or rape someone like our priest do. Yeah, that's the ticket"
"And you noticed, when life doesn't work out for you?"
"What's it all about?"
"You're so empty"

Self convincing schizophrenia of yours you have at night?
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#603785 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and yes.
21Feb13.....

.....Wrong and Wrong again.

Ps:.....BobLoblah vill leave hit hup ta YOU to explain to ALL posters....seein' as you posted yer dumb reply without any representation.

Intelligent posters do NOT run 'round tryin' to lookUP to whom you are directin' yer responses.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Queensferry, UK

#603786 Feb 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That's it huh?
If you were wondering what love means, then perhaps you severely lack it.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#603787 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stated!!!
21Feb13.....

....So seys da 'Village Eeejit'.

Ps:....and den sum tooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#603788 Feb 20, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you FINALLY admit that there is no evidence for your "god". As for the other things you listed, They are all just a thought away and if your "god" is so fragile then that just proves how ridiculous it is for someone to devote their life to your "god". You have once again proven that it's true, faith without supporting evidence is indistinguishable from schizophrenia.
21Feb13.....

....You 'mylanDaLieLan' are ample evidence dat there is a GOD.

Ps:....It would take a GOD to make such a 'definitive' eeejit as you, ya hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains.

YOU are a 'hAtheiTurd' toooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Forum

Lovington, NM

#603789 Feb 20, 2013
Greens-tuf wrote:
Sit in a pub all day everyday and ring your wife every hour and tell her you love her.
One day you will arrive home and she will be long gone.
Saying you love some one without putting the energy into it is fraudulent.
Why isn't she with you at your pub?
Greens-tuf

Annandale, Australia

#603790 Feb 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, somebody needs to go to work, don't they ?
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#603791 Feb 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Just who are those wealthy people you know very kind, generous, giving and wonderful to?
In the meantime, if YOU have ANY forte at all, that would be in STEREOTYPING; why just today, you stereotyped pretty much every unemployed American adult as lazy and stupid and who doesn't want to work.
So to you I would say.....Physician, heal THYSELF.
21Feb13.....

..'ListenUP'...BOC ya schidt-for-brains....

.....Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Ted Turner, Harrison Ford, Stephen Spielberg, BobLoblah, Oprah Wimprey, Mark Zukerberger, Henry Ford III, Lee Iococca,(no communist Chinks), the King of Thailand, Francis Ford Copulla,....jest to name a few.

Ps:....Bill Gates and Warren Buffett (under the guidance of Bill's wife Melinda ....a lovely Roman Catholic wife and mother..takes care of the distribution) alone donated 'computers to EVERY School in India jest a few years back).'Melinda' ensures that ALL the monies goes to 100% worthwhile causes....and NOT to fraudsters such as members of GreenPeace and anyDing associated with dat corrupt 'Al(midnightMassage)Gore'' Wasn't it a blessing-in-desguise that Good President George W. Bush won that election and put 'olAldaFraudsterGore'...out to pasture. After 'olAldaFraudsterGore' garnished his Nobel Peace Prize....hundreds of thousands of people of High Esteem lost confidence in the Nobel methodology. The same applied to a few years ago when it gave a Nobel Prize to 'yasserWasArat'..da fatherOfTerrorism'. Go Figure.

GOD bless Bill Gates and Warren Buffett (by da vey.....Warren bought 'Heinz' corporation last week for $$28$$ Billion dollars CASH....eat yer heart out on dat von). They have their hearts in da right place.

Ps:....Not up their arseHoles like you, ya envious and jealous eeejit.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Queensferry, UK

#603793 Feb 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
See how deranged these athitards are?
A Soul

London, UK

#603794 Feb 20, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
No the point was prove it to be fact.
I believe there is no god because common sense dictates there isn't one.
So if it is a fact then prove it.
Saying you have to believe is no different than Santa Clause.
So prove that god is real and is a factual being.
If he is real then you can prove it.
If he is not then you cannot prove it.
can electricity be proven, can air been proven?
If you don't believe then just say so. Why would you be looking for the Proof?
Do there have to be proof for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 9 min Brian_G 428
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Thinking 56,245
Massage for ladies in Muscat 14 min rahul 2
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 36 min Doctor REALITY 17
Any girls my age (15) wanna trade pics with me?... (Jun '12) 1 hr El Capitan 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Steve III 649,850
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 44,925
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 3 hr Jesus 47
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web