Since: May 11

UK

#603394 Feb 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Now you reveal the truth...you're a conspiracy nut.
"...U.S. leaders in Washington were persuaded by interpretation of special intelligence and reports from the ships that North Vietnamese naval forces had attacked the two destroyers. More recent analysis of that data and additional information gathered on the 4 August episode now makes it clear that North Vietnamese naval forces did not attack Maddox and Turner Joy that night in the summer of 1964."

from www.history.navy.mil

is that domain credible enough for you?

you just keep revealing like many americans hopped up on `Americana ` that you`re a gullible nut.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#603395 Feb 19, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
I have discussed this with several very EDUCATED people such as a professor at Liberty University,
a vetenarian, a physican, and a musician.
they all agree with me.
because like me they are not only educated BUT THEY BELIEVE IN GOD to! how about that?
Yes we all see...you are soooooo edgamukated !
Dy ya discuss all them portant thins wilst ya was all at the vet gitt'n yer yearly heart worm treatments?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#603396 Feb 19, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOO are you another wanna be school teacher like happy lesbo?
yes i am a Christain.
and i am not to lazy, i am TOO busy.
please pardon my spelling error, i have not yet reached the status of perfection yet.
whats it like?
No, you ARE too lazy. To not be able to spell a very simple and often used word such as "opportunity" is sheer laziness and/or lack of intellectual ability.

And gee- good for you capitalizing the word "Christian" even though you spelled it incorrectly.

Wow- you're too busy to even spell correctly what you claim to BE??

And it's "too" lazy- not "to" lazy....and gee- you're so very busy but not so busy that you don't have the time to post on Topix.

Oh...I'm not perfect- not by a LONG shot, so while I know I am no saint I also know I am no sinner- unlike you who thinks that you and everyone else are nothing more than worthless POS sinners.

I can't speak for HL, but for myself, I love and respect language and the proper and correct usage and spelling of it.

Sorry if that is beyond your ability to comprehend.

Location hidden

#603397 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was predicted first. And no, Horus was not first.
So how are ya lik'n the 2nd grade Lunger?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#603398 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
really? After world war 2? Remind me of your wars after world war 2? There was that thing in Korea, didn`t go well and then there was this little thing which the US government staged to go to war with Vietnam. I think it was called thr Gulf of Tonkin Incident wasn`t it? This FAKERY resulted in the deaths of 5.4 million people.
Let me tell you about Iraq...http://www.counter-curr ents.com/wp-content/uploads/20 11/10/buddies.jpg Every tin pot general and dictator you have set up and supported has risen up and bit you in the behind. You do remember Mr Bin Laden?
The CIA destabilises EVERY government who doesn`t happen to give you your own way.
as for british bigotry, we got rid of slavery a century before you and I don`t believe we`ve ever injected our ethnic minorities with syphilis.
You need to read something other than a pamphlet published by the campaign for a new american century.
Oh c'mon man, don't be jealous. I know that England is smaller that Louisiana, but it's not the size that counts......

:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603399 Feb 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- I don't just wanna argue with you.
Forced sterilization is no solution and all the more as it violates not only human rights, but AMERICAN rights- you know, the rights you are so vehement about being defended through acts of war.
Sometimes people's rights need to be taken a closer look at....

Do you have a problem with broke people having babies & sucking more & more money from our already empty pockets?

Location hidden

#603400 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
2500 years BCE? I think he was `first` not that there`s any evidence for him either...except the hieroglyphs.
Lunger didn't git ta numbers yet...he still things toes is fer scratch'n his ear.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603401 Feb 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, I realize it is too hard for YOU to understand that if you take away/violate the rights of ONE group of people to have kids, the rights of all other groups of people are in jeopardy as well.
I am a big believer in not breeding what one cannot feed; however, the solution to that is NOT forced sterilization.
Period. End of discussion.
I honestly don't think that forced sterilization is a good answer, either. It's nice to vent, though.

So what IS a good answer? What can we do about this ongoing problem?

Shoot 'em?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#603402 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*sigh*
Me: people that are flat broke shouldn't be having kids they can't afford.
You: Ya well, shit happens.
Ugh, OCB.
Is there no end to your nanny state mentality?
Do you ever feel the desire to hold a person accountable for their own actions?
And no, I have absolutely no desire for forced abortions. Forced adoptions, maybe....
Forcing adoption is a slippery slope. People who think they want to adopt end up screwing kids up sometimes.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603403 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just you are. You are also into rubbing against a womens boobs and penis at the same time. Love of semigendered freaks!
Ah, now you're really starting to open up.

Tell me your gayest fantasy.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603404 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody deserves a shot at life, no matter what.
I agree. I never said otherwise.

Location hidden

#603405 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was around before AD.
So was yo momma.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603406 Feb 19, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
I have discussed this with several very EDUCATED people such as a professor at Liberty University,
a vetenarian, a physican, and a musician.
they all agree with me.
because like me they are not only educated BUT THEY BELIEVE IN GOD to! how about that?
Topix atheists like to fool themselves into thinking that atheists are smart.

Just wait & watch, you'll see how wrong they are.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#603407 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes people's rights need to be taken a closer look at....
Do you have a problem with broke people having babies & sucking more & more money from our already empty pockets?
Not as much as a problem as I would have with forced sterilization and all the more if that was paid for with my tax dollars.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#603408 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh c'mon man, don't be jealous. I know that England is smaller that Louisiana, but it's not the size that counts......
Ahem! C'mon...there is such a thing as way too small and far too huge, depending on who is doing what to whom.

Location hidden

#603409 Feb 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Horus is 4700 years , the concept of Abraham's god is 3000.
Lunger ain't got past the 9 number Aura...hurts his hatrack too much.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#603410 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly don't think that forced sterilization is a good answer, either. It's nice to vent, though.
So what IS a good answer? What can we do about this ongoing problem?
Shoot 'em?
I posted yesterday about the tax revenue- in the many billions of dollars every single year- not being realized by our government due to the many tax loopholes available to the wealthy.

I know you will shill for the wealthy yet again, but really, save your breath.

Proportionately speaking, most tax paying Americans pay a far higher percentage in taxes than do the ultra rich in this country.

I think a more level playing field would go a long way, but I also realize that not only would that be a major undertaking, the ultra wealthy and the ultra powerful do not want a more level playing field.

Hence, the rich continue to get richer, while the poor continue to get poorer.

Do you know that there really is no actual middle class to speak of in the USA anymore?

"NEW YORK (CNNMoney)-- Are you better off than your parents?

Probably not if you're in the middle class.

Incomes for 90% of Americans have been stuck in neutral, and it's not just because of the Great Recession.

Middle-class incomes have been stagnant for at least a generation, while the wealthiest tier has surged ahead at lighting speed.

In 1988, the income of an average American taxpayer was $33,400, adjusted for inflation. Fast forward 20 years, and not much had changed: The average income was still just $33,000 in 2008, according to IRS data.

******Meanwhile, the richest 1% of Americans -- those making $380,000 or more -- have seen their incomes grow 33% over the last 20 years, leaving average Americans in the dust.******(How the rich became the über rich)

Experts point to some of the usual suspects -- like technology and globalization -- to explain the widening gap between the haves and have-nots.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/02/16/news/economy/...

"How desperate is the average American?

Behind the anguish are a barrage of studies and indicators that point to decades of struggle and backsliding, beginning as early as the 1970s.

Of course, everyone knows about the 12 million-plus Americans swelling the current unemployment ranks. But they represent only a small part of an increasingly systemic jobless problem. More than 8 million have settled for part-time jobs because they can't find full time positions, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. And millions more have become so disillusioned that they've dropped out of the workforce altogether.

The long-term trend is truly worrisome. For the American worker, each economic downturn since 1981 has been more bruising than the last, with the jobs market taking progressively longer to recover pre-recession levels. In 1981, it took 27 months for employment to recover. The relatively shallow 1991 recession cost 32 months; 2001 took four years.

Now, more than five and a half years after the Great Recession, unemployment languishes 3 percentage points below normal. With some 50,000 US factories closing since 2000, the prospect for a quick turnaround is grimmer than ever.

“The danger is that full recovery does not come at all,” warned the Economic Policy Institute in a recent report, which blames Washington, not workers.“Nations have thrown away decades of growth because policymakers failed to ensure complete recovery.”

To the American middle class, it increasingly seems that the invisible hand of the market no longer values its formerly vaunted talents and work ethic."

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/busin...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603411 Feb 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem! C'mon...there is such a thing as way too small and far too huge, depending on who is doing what to whom.
I wouldn't know.

Like America, I'm "just the right size"...

;)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603412 Feb 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Not as much as a problem as I would have with forced sterilization and all the more if that was paid for with my tax dollars.
But you're OK with tax paid abortions, birth control, food stamps, welfare, EBT, WIC, etc... All resulting from people that can't afford kids having kids.

Aside from the "forced" part, what's the difference?

Since: May 11

UK

#603413 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet here you sit, typing in English.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min lil whispers 608,266
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Seentheotherside 574,340
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min Seentheotherside 39,658
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 32 min Tony17 5,460
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 53 min -TheExam- 1,640
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 58 min -TheExam- 1,371
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ruby88 53,316
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 269,038
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 5 hr Jon 19
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 21 hr viky235 164
More from around the web