“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#603253 Feb 19, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy target, huh? What about the rest of them?
All just as easily dismissible.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603254 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Easy target, huh? What about the rest of them?
And if Marduk was an "easy target", why post it...?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603255 Feb 19, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
If it starts growing, spit it out.
Just saying
;-)
:o=

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603257 Feb 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Where's redneck when you need him?
Hey!

Ya, ok...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603258 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Your every thought process seems to be an americans dream.
I do try, ole chap.

God save the Queen.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603259 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you gain sexual gratification and feel loved by your wife owning and dominating you?
Will you please stop flirting with me.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#603261 Feb 19, 2013
UdiotRaceMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You know redneck is a war mongering soldier boy who still have not clue what he doing to humanity is immoral grunt who fighting illicit/bad overseas wars for corrupted greedy fat cats that don't benefit World and US, he is really Anti-Americans, Anti-World, Anti-Peace, Anti_constitution, Anti-Civil liberties, Anti-Human rights...
20Feb13.....

.....and YOU 'eeejitFace'...as an African Black former 'boy-soldier' who gave rimJobs to ALl the udder soldiers for 10 cents a pop, who, jest after helping yer daddy burn a village, took one of da computers and after plugging it in to some nearby 'generator', got some other survivor of the village (under da point of yer gun) to fire it UP to allow you to use yer two filty fingers to post yer schidtty postings.

Ps:....You are fulla schidt to da eyeballs....and 'Hell-Bound' toooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

F
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#603262 Feb 19, 2013
Just Results wrote:
Lanza was an atheist. I'm glad he is in Hell burning right now.
He is not in hell if they killed him.
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#603263 Feb 19, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>20Feb13.....
....and so seys da BLACK envious & jealous 'Racist' out of Africa.
Ps:.....You,'eeejitFace' are as BLACK as da Ace of Spades.....
....and you 'most certainly' are NO American.
If so, get your lazy, cowardly arseHole ovva to Afghanistan.
How's yer brudder doin' down in Guantanamo Bay, Kubba???
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
You disconnected from reality, they got you running on goose chase, you been brainwashed to fear, hate... no wonder you paranoid schizo. Not black, no mooslim , not african , take you racism and War mongering agenda ans shove it, you oil/war-for-profiteering and evil US war machines and burn them all.

Read up you grunting grunter of schdittt -of barbaric Meathead baboon

Bushjr & co had been Tried for War Crimes against humanity at International war Crime tribunal, you next Warmongering Bobloblah the War mongering infidel! BWHHAHHHAAAAA
====
John Stockwell, former CIA official ( From book, speeches...

It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.

=====

But Cuban, And African and latin america.... want you our obnoxiouas US warmonger to leave their land.

Yep you fishing and you paranoid got to you big time, I see you racist masturbating again, and is you McCarthyism with new twist is rearing is ugly head turtle again. I see you another ignorant ignoranus, yet a mendacious obsequious subservient of man fool in out presence ! You our obnoxious Us war mongers are really Anti-American, Anti-World, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights, Anti-civil liberties... you not thing but a war mongering homoerectus barbarian , the lowest of low on polane of humanity! You racist war mongering /war for profiteering moron, inhumane piece od scvm! How many of you our US war machine had killed from around the world, our US is militaristic Imperalist had been warring since the inception of nation, i mean a warmongering Empire WHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA Have a hiney melon! BWHAHAHHHHAAA

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#603264 Feb 19, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....BobLoblah 'supposes' dat your supposing dat GOD does Not exist is based on your 'suppositions' tooooooo.
Ps:....Care to elaborate on your 'Proofs' dat GOD does Not exist???....or are jest annudder eeejit lookin' fer attention.
There are a lotta 'Trolls' hereIN....and most of 'em are 'Trollops' toooooooooooo.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
NO

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#603265 Feb 19, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>
BobLoblah is da meanest son of a bitch in da valley and BobLoblah is gonna crush yer skull.
.....Real Sooooooooooooon tooooooooooooo.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
REPORTED. It doesn't matter that you're a total loon- you just threatened someone with bodily injury/death over the internet.

You're a sick piece of work.

United States

#603266 Feb 19, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....and YOU 'eeejitFace'...as an African Black former 'boy-soldier' who gave rimJobs to ALl the udder soldiers for 10 cents a pop, who, jest after helping yer daddy burn a village, took one of da computers and after plugging it in to some nearby 'generator', got some other survivor of the village (under da point of yer gun) to fire it UP to allow you to use yer two filty fingers to post yer schidtty postings.
Ps:....You are fulla schidt to da eyeballs....and 'Hell-Bound' toooooooooooo.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Again not black you racist imbecile! The African people want the US AFRICOM - bully Us militarism out of Africa.

John Stockwell, former CIA official (from books, Speeches...

The Third World War is a war that has been fought by the United States against the Third World. It might also be called the Forty-Year War, like the Thirty-Year and Hundred-Year Wars in Europe, for this one began when the CIA was founded in 1947 and continues today. As wars go, it has been the second or third most destructive of human life in all of history, after World War I and World War II.

===
"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ... represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq... In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs

Not forever AND NOT EVER bOBLOBLA THE warmongering.war-for-profiteer ing barbarian! have a hiney melon MTF ! BWhahahhaaaa

United States

#603267 Feb 19, 2013
" The USA has been quick to voice its condemnation of human rights violations in some other countries and to stress, by contrast, the wealth of civil and political rights which it guarantees within its borders ... however, it has failed to deliver these rights to many of its people and there are signs that, unless urgent steps are taken, these rights will be further eroded . "

Amnesty International for Human Rights

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#603268 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I do try, ole chap.
God save the Queen.
Can you try to muzzle your fellow Christian- BobLoBlah- please?

BTW, he'll never hire you because you have a tattoo- not sure it matters to him that it's a US flag you're sporting on your skin, so I guess you would find your fellow Christian- BobLoBlah- to be anti-American....

But I digress.....now back to you muzzling your fellow Christian- BobLoBlah.....can you get right on that?

Thanks in advance.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603269 Feb 19, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
....You are Most correct 'RiverSideRedneck'.
Da Number ONE problem ou our Pale Blue Dot for da past 100 years and especially 'today' is dat there are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many people.
Over da past 75 years, Really & Truly $$Hundreds$$ and $$Hundreds$$ of billions of $$Dollars$$ has been given to Africa...as an example.
....and no madda what goes down there, whether it be EarthQuakes, Wars (plenty wars), CivilianLed Strife, Murder, Disease, and da WholeNineYards.....the Billions and Billions have Not made a dent into things.
..Why?????
Because no matter how many Zillions of 'em have died ( no matter how they died ), they just keep 'Poppin OUT babies'. Babies dat growUP without a pair of shoes to put on, let alone an education.....while their poor mudder toils and works her arse OFF while the father lies back, chews some local hemp, drinks some local homeBrewed stink, laughs to himself and thinks dat Life Is So Great.....what vit ALL dat money comin' into da village and da Local Chief so nice to give us all a little. It does'nt really matter dat he has the biggest Hut and the nicest Car, jest as long as he gives my Sophina da free rice, cooking oil, and a coupla sheets of panelling to keep da rains off da bed....where I can keep makin' babies. The more babies dat I make, da more thingys dat I can get from down at the compound dispensery. Meanwhile, his liddle boy vill growUP and become a 'childSoldier' and bring home da 'spoils of War' to daddy....before he shoots him.
Of course, ALL these 'in the field' UN workers don't give a schidt about this kinda thinkin'. They have a good job. Not only dat, they are travellin' on the West's DIME. They have their cake and they're eatin' it tooooooooooo. They couldn't care less who lives and who dies. Do you dink fer a minute dat they wanna cleanUP all this mess in Africa and find demSelves out of verk and being sent back 'Home'!!!!.....Not on yer Life. Of course, they give a very bad name to Christians as they Really & Truly are hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains much like vot you got hereIN.
BobLoblah has seen how da UN works. When it was being 'ruled' by Kofi Annan (dat bastard).....this eeejit even allowed the US of A to be put on the list afforded to countries that are 'Unhumanitarian'.'Good President GeorgeWBush' referred to Kofi forever after as 'dat cockSucka' and he is right toooooo.
The UN is a useless as tits on a bull.
Take the onGoing civil war in Syria. The Iranian hostage-taking of 1979, the recent Nuclear testing of North Korea, the Iranians continuing to make 'da Bomb', and let's Not forget the ending of the Vietnam War. ONLY the US of A helped those Vietnamese who wanted to 'flee' the North Vietnamese communists coming into the South.
....So back to Africa and population control.
"EVERY BLACK MAN IN AFRICA SHOULD HAVE A VASECTOMY" FULL STOP.
Comes a Horseman and the Name of the Horseman is BobLoblah.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
I'd say there's too many ignorant and/or stupid people.

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

People on welfare should get fixed before their first welfare check.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603270 Feb 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Can you try to muzzle your fellow Christian- BobLoBlah- please?
BTW, he'll never hire you because you have a tattoo- not sure it matters to him that it's a US flag you're sporting on your skin, so I guess you would find your fellow Christian- BobLoBlah- to be anti-American....
But I digress.....now back to you muzzling your fellow Christian- BobLoBlah.....can you get right on that?
Thanks in advance.
I'm sorry but my powers don't extend across the interwebs in such a way :)

Who'll never hire me? Whatcha talkin bout?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#603271 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but my powers don't extend across the interwebs in such a way :)
Who'll never hire me? Whatcha talkin bout?
RR, I know it's early in the day, but......

I posted to you about BobLoBlah- it is clearly obvious that it is him I was referring to regarding that he won't hire you....

BTW, it could be a virtual muzzle....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#603272 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah- Hitler was big on forced sterilization too.

Like you, he thought it a good method for dealing with and weeding out "undesirables".

Of course, like BobLoBlah, Hitler was another of your fellow Christians.....

Since: May 11

UK

#603273 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhh...as I suspected, a neonazi.

With your country's history of eugenics forced sterilisation and injecting people with syphilis one would think you`d be a little more considerate before you type such things.

I feel so sorry for your poor children...do you expose them to this at home? If so you`re just a child abuser.

...and you`re a christian.(oh look...flying traffic lights).

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#603274 Feb 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>OMG- raising the minimum wage as prices for the most basic of goods and commodities continue to rise.
Got it.
<quoted text>
It *is* kind of a nasty cycle, isn't it? Raise the minimum wage; the employer/businessman then has to raise his prices for his goods and services, in order to pay his help. His help then needs to make more money to pay for those increased costs in *other* goods and services. Spiral, spiral, spiral...
I think Obamacare's gonna f*ck us all.
But it's the businessman who refuses to even consider lowering his profit margin.

The pay ratio in this country between the execs and worker is 450:1, the highest in the world.

I don't begrudge people being wealthy, but there comes a point when some of them just have to amass wealth for the sake of wealth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Just Think 265,175
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 559,627
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min Classic 1,902
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min Al Capone 5,111
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Ugly Truth from d... 605,040
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 36 min Clear Dharma 35
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min Lyndi 175,682
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Blk Thndr 441,784
More from around the web