Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#603634 Feb 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>We weren't talking about that. We were talking about how they know about the big bang.
Focus, slave.
Oh. So no photo of the Big Bang?

Darn it all to heck anyways.

Ok, gimme the formula.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603635 Feb 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>"broke ass people" as you call them STILL have rights, you republitard moron.
No shit, Sherlock.

Unfortunately they have the right to reproduce at will.

Even if they have no way of feeding their "beloved children"...

Since: May 11

Edinburgh, UK

#603636 Feb 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The F22 was designed to take out it's enemy at long range.
Prove it can be defeated in combat at distance, and I will agree.
You see war games test everything , and while it can perform beyond it's design criteria it will not be the best at it.
The Typhoon was designed for close range visual contact dog fighting. Is it a surprise it excels at this?
The Raptor was designed to take the typhoon out at distance, it excels at this. All the rest your post is bullshit.
Besides your plane is GERMAN designed. You should hail Germany after all they are quite good at avionics and always have been.
But the truth is the typhoon is still a generation 4 and the raptor a generation 5 clearly at the advantage. All your hyperbole will not change it.
The raptor is a marketing miracle from Lockheed Martin.

Do you remember the B2 spirit? The fabulous invisible strategic bomber...and by invisible I MEAN COMPLETELY VISIBLE.

Can`t fly in the rain, and when it displayed at the Farnbourough airhow some bright spark from the RAF Regiment left a Rapier Radar switched on....it was very VERY visible.

Then what happens is after 5 or 10 years Lockheed will say to the US govt, "We need to generate foreign sales, can we sell a neutered version to these guys who we used to be enemies with who are now our friends"? The US Government will say "Sure, it`s all supply side economics".

Then they are your enemies again and Lockheed and the other contractors will say, "Shit we need development funding for gen 6 and 7 because the bad guys have gen 5 now...but they were the good guys remember they were the good guys" and so the circle of ridiculous defence procurement feeds upon itself.

If you want to know about war take a good look at who starts it, surely it was wrong for Dick Cheney to have something like a quarter of a million unexercised stock options in Halliburton before they got the NO BID contract for post-Iraq seeing as he was kind of instrumental in starting the war in the first place.

You are very naive.

Edinburgh, UK

#603637 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And our little backwater state of Louisiana is bigger than your whole damn country.
And we manufacture more in a month than itty bitty England does in a year.
So.....
and yet we are the world 4th largest economy in real terms.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#603638 Feb 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Not true, but I know a lot of religious people who don't go to church or have become atheist. This segment of the population grows everyday. Imagine that.
20Feb13.....

.....and its annudder 'tongue-Twister' from 'myLan da LieLan'...

Ps:...ListenUP you eeejit.

..How can someOne be 'religious'...who don't go to church?????

..How can someOne be 'religious'...who have become hAtheist?????

You are only amusing yourself in believing dat the population of da wannabeeHatheists are grows everyDay.

...Why don'tCha give ALL posters hereIN some statistics about
'you know a lot - repeat lot' of religious people who don't go to church.

BobLoblah Really & Truly believes dat you most certainly do so 'mix' with these hypocrites.....as they are NOT religious.

Make no wonder why you have such a warped mind....confirmed by your postings which only re-confirm dat you are a schidt-for-brains.

Get a Life. Better still..Get Lost. Phuck OFF.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603639 Feb 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Best TV show ever. Figures it's from the BBC...
Top Gear - a British TV show about cars made every but England.

Lol.

Oh ya, except those "true" English cars.....

Like Rolls Royce (owned by BMW, Germany) Bentley(owned by VW, Germany) Lotus (owned by Proton, Malaysia) Jaguar (owned by Tata, India) Land Rover (owned by Tata, India) MINI (owned by BMW, Germany) Vauxhall (owned by GM, USA).

I guess there is no British exceptionalism....

Edinburgh, UK

#603640 Feb 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Two other German officers, Col. Andreas Pfeiffer and Maj. Marco Gumbrecht, noted in the same report that the F-22&#8242;s capabilities are “overwhelming” when it comes to modern, long-range combat as the stealth fighter is designed to engage multiple enemies well-beyond the pilot’s natural field of vision — mostly while the F-22 is still out of the other plane’s range. Grumbrecht said that even if his planes did everything right, they weren’t able to get within 20 miles of the next-generation jets before being targeted.
"Lying sack of eurodung"
what was the title of that article?

"F-22 Raptor Loses $79 Billion Advantage in Dogfights: Report"

""more recently, there have been repeated reports that two RAF Typhoons deployed to the USA for OEU trails work have been flying against the F-22 at NAS China Lake, and have peformed better than was expected. There was little suprise that Typhoon, with its world-class agility and high off-boresight missile capability was able to dominate "Within Visual Range" flight, but the aircraft did cause a suprise by getting a radar lock on the F22 at a suprisingly long range. The F-22s cried off, claiming that they were "unstealthed" anyway, although the next day´s scheduled two vs. two BWR engagement was canceled, and "the USAF decided they didn´t want to play any more .

- When this incident was reported on a website frequented by front-line RAF aircrew a senior RAF officer urged an end to the converstaion on security grounds"

those grapes are realy sour arent they?

Edinburgh, UK

#603641 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only is our Typhoon better than your F-22, Our challenger 2 is better than your abrams!
agreed, the M1 Abrams is faster but it has a gas turbine engine so it is a thirsty thing and we only give them the Chobham armour.

...we keep the Dorchester Armour for ourselves.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#603642 Feb 19, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
why are the same people who've said in the past "keep your laws & government off my body", now saying "i want your laws and government (via mandatory gov healthcare) all over our bodies"???
No problem. You can't understand it because you are biased. Yes they both share the government, but in two totally different ways. See how easy that ways? Slave.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#603643 Feb 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.... Bookmarked :p
Hehehe.

Here's another:

Location hidden

#603644 Feb 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
Sex very often has very much to do with love. Sex doesn't HAVE to have anything to do with love, but under the best of circumstances, it most certainly does and the most passionate, rewarding and hottest sex is sex that is had between two people who are indeed, in love.
Sorry, but you are confused. Sex, making love and emotional love are three SEPERATE things. Yes, once you fall in love with someone THEN you may want to have sex, but the actual act of sex in itself is NOT an act of love. Sex is mechanical in nature. Many times two strangers will have sex and NO love with be involved at all. What you are talking about is called "making love" which "incorporates" sex into a relationship but isn't dependent upon it. BIG difference.

The Borderland of Sol

#603645 Feb 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Best TV show ever. Figures it's from the BBC...
No kidding.

As a Mick, I'm a partisan RTÉ fan - but I must admit, the Beeb does the best TV.

Ever.

Location hidden

#603646 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
The blood and water that poured out of Jesus when he was stabbed during his crucixion wasn't known to be an indication of death but yet the disciples said they winessed it, so they weren't lying.
Again, there was no jesus, or the disciples, so nothing was 'witnessed' you moron.

Location hidden

#603647 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
While that's true, the segment of the population that believes in Jesus Christ is growing even faster.
And yet fewer and fewer of them are going to church, and atheism is still growing. Imagine that.

Location hidden

#603648 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Ever had sex with that person you're in live with?
What is this "in live with" you speak of? Moron.

Location hidden

#603650 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I keep forgetting to follow the atheist rules of debate.
If I say "God is real", you will insist that I have to prove that.
But if you say "God is not real", you'll insist that you don't have anything to prove, that your word is good enough.
"Fundie Meltdown Scale" and here are the categories:
FM1: Mild one-line attack on atheists and secularist, consisting of a lame juvenile insult.
FM2: Slightly longer attack, about two or three lines, consisting of two or more insults.
FM3: A full paragraph of ad hominems, consisting of insults and rants.
FM4: A few sentences consisting of threats of hell and other nonsense for not believing.
FM5: Either one long ranting paragraph or several ranting paragraphs, which include the works; insults, rants and fundie threats.

The Borderland of Sol

#603651 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. So no photo of the Big Bang?
Darn it all to heck anyways.
Ok, gimme the formula.
Fiddle with your TV or radio, until you get "snow" or "static".

About 1% of that "noise" is echoes of the "Big Bang" (Bog, I HATE that term!).

In case that's too simple for ya, try this:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aso/databank/entries/...

The funny bit is that neither Penzias nor Wilson were looking for any such thing - they were just trying to set up a better satellite comm system.

It is nonetheless compelling evidence of the Big Bang.

They were working for Bell Labs - they actually beat a team from Princeton who were looking for the same thing.

LOOK THIS SHIT UP, WILLYA??!!??

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603652 Feb 19, 2013
Mylan_The_Bitch wrote:
<quoted text>What is this "in live with" you speak of? Moron.
Typo for "love", idiot.

See the I right next to the O?

Location hidden

#603653 Feb 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
I get two versions.
The American one, which is rubbish, and the BBC one - which is still an absolute favourite.
Why would they shoot two versions of the same show? That doesn't make sense...

Location hidden

#603654 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I didn't beat him
Off...

OK, if you say so...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Scaritual 87,872
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 18 min lightbeamrider 3,948
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min onemale 284,471
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min Seentheotherside 45,790
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 36 min Johnny 1,219
meth business 56 min smoke nothing 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 665,122
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Peter Ross 446
The Future of Politics in America 3 hr Nohweh 174
More from around the web