Prove there's a god.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#603470 Feb 19, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...so if the millions upon millions of homosexuals around the world just concentrated really, really hard, they would become heterosexuals?
LOL...oh man.
well, i do agree that habits & addictions are harder to break than they are to avoid, but this is your problem and not society's.

Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#603471 Feb 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer sich a GREAT projector LUNGER!
Now yer talk'n ! Let yer whole mental prolem hang out.
How many times have you and yer palmdale sockpuppet rodeo been banned???
You an yer pathetic NAMBLA GANG!
Like over 100 so far??
Yer such a JOKE LUNGER!
Yer such a PATHETIC LOSER LUNGER.
Ya can't have anything that resembles a normal life so ya gotta make up stuff about everyone else then make up socks ta attack 'em with! You are PATHETIC YA LOSER!
Ya! Yer noth'n but {{{{TOXIC WASTE}}}}
You are the one who said you gossip about people online, you are the one who mentioned margarrett, whoever she is. You are the one who mentioned uncle goober, whoever he is.
You are the one who mentioned about boy on man paedophilia.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#603472 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not with Black Thunder 42, it isn't. Black Thunder 42 admitted openly to gossiping about people online, on topix, something which is against not only the rules, but the law, and is harmful. Hire a lawsuit, report that bastard!

Shouldn't ya be tell'n that ta June on the other thread...
Who is the liar an gossiper here Lunger???

{{{YOU}}} ARE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ACCUSE OTHERS OF...YA PERVERT!!!

And I will keep remind'n everyone of it forever LOSER!
Y'all fulked with the wrong boy this time loser!
But I guess ya already know that HUH?

It'a all verified in black and white..right here in topix.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#603473 Feb 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't ya be tell'n that ta June on the other thread...
Who is the liar an gossiper here Lunger???
{{{YOU}}} ARE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ACCUSE OTHERS OF...YA PERVERT!!!
And I will keep remind'n everyone of it forever LOSER!
Y'all fulked with the wrong boy this time loser!
But I guess ya already know that HUH?
It'a all verified in black and white..right here in topix.
You provide proof, then. I already have proof against you based on your own character, why don't you have the same on me?

Location hidden

#603474 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
*sigh*
But we were discussing irresponsible, broke people having kids.
Focus.
Oh...I had no idea ya was talk'n 'bout Lunger an his folks!

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#603475 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...what are they teaching you in US schools?
This is knowledge not learned in school , you are welcome to learn too, but it's doubtful the Brits will actually learn, let alone admit the truth. Until cornered and confronted with the facts.

Location hidden

#603476 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have them, you yourself claim I stated I wished I could rub against KittenKodders cock and her boobs. You yourself are the only one who really wants that.
Yer fantasiz'n in public agin Lunger!
Now yer try'n ta blame it on somebody else too!

Yer such a LOSER LUNGER!

Location hidden

#603477 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who said you gossip about people online, you are the one who mentioned margarrett, whoever she is. You are the one who mentioned uncle goober, whoever he is.
You are the one who mentioned about boy on man paedophilia.
Sure flybuster ass assin . Yer really nuts ain't ya.

Start any new threads lately?

Ther all yer sock puppets nunz!

How's the southwest treat'n ya?

Yer jist too easy ta catch in all yer lies an deceit. LUNGER!

Ya REALLY SUCK AT THIS STUFF!!!

Location hidden

#603478 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You provide proof, then. I already have proof against you based on your own character, why don't you have the same on me?
Everyone and anyone on these threads "knows" Lunger...

YOU are a liar and a pervert and a MULTI sockpuppet.
The Moderators HATE you for what you are too.

YOU are a cancer...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#603479 Feb 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yer fantasiz'n in public agin Lunger!
Now yer try'n ta blame it on somebody else too!
Yer such a LOSER LUNGER!
Riverside redneck stated I sent KittenKodder that PM. I didn't originally write it.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#603480 Feb 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Sure flybuster ass assin . Yer really nuts ain't ya.
Start any new threads lately?
Ther all yer sock puppets nunz!
How's the southwest treat'n ya?
Yer jist too easy ta catch in all yer lies an deceit. LUNGER!
Ya REALLY SUCK AT THIS STUFF!!!
Bob/coyote?

Since: May 11

UK

#603481 Feb 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
This is knowledge not learned in school , you are welcome to learn too, but it's doubtful the Brits will actually learn, let alone admit the truth. Until cornered and confronted with the facts.
The history of my country is steeped in blood, did I mention we invented the concentration camp?

I have no rose tinted view of my country`s past, one does not amass the empire we had by being Mr Nicey-Nicey. By the same token we`re hearing about american exceptionalism ad nauseam without any definition of what it is. Have you heard of such a thing as, "The Trail of Tears"? or `smallpox` blankets?

At what point will you be returning the United States to its indigenous people as the British did with its Empire? You seem to be very selective with your arguments.

You appear to be viewing your own country through rose tinted spectacles. You excuse your defeat in Vietnam by saying that, you `didn`t turn enough of them`. Has it ever crossed your mind that they didn`t want to be turned? Now suddenly you don`t care how it was started? You`ll be apologising for the "conspiracy nut" remark then?

You lost because you were not and are not equipped for a non-conventional war. The US always was and still is to a certain extent geared towards set-piece battles against massed russian tanks swarming across the north european plain.

Vietnam, Somalia, Iraq and Afghanistan have proven that the US has no stomach for non conventional or isometric warfare.

During the Cold War you meddled in the internal politics of the Communist states during 1944-1989, in Syria in 1949, in Iran in 1953, in Guatemala 1954, in Tibet between 1955-70, in Indonesia in 1958, in Cuba 1959, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo during 1960-65, in Iraq 1960-63(when you helped Saddam take power), in the Dominican Republic 1961, in South Vietnam in 1963, in Brazil 1964, in Ghana 1966, in Chile 1970-73, in Afghanistan 1979-1989 when you trained and armed what are now the Taliban, in Turkey in 1980, in Poland 1980-81, and Nicaragua 1981-1990. Quite a lot isn`t it?

You set up the following murderous dictators. Gen. Augusto Pinochet, Gen. Jorge Rafael Videla, Armas, Fuentes, Montt, The Shah of Iran, Ayatollah Khomeini(who was on the CIA payroll in the 1970s in Paris), Anwar Sadat, Hosni Mubarak, Saddam Hussein, Anastasio Somoza & sons, Alfredo Stroessner, Col. Hugo Banzer, Jonas Savimbi who didn`t actually succeed in taking power in a CIA organised coup but millions were displanced and/or killed. Mobutu, The House of Saud(how many of the 9/11 crew were saudis) did you bomb Riyadh? Not a single Afghan was on one of the aeroplanes on 9/11 and we`re still there. If you ask an Afghan what happened in New York on september the 11th 2001 they have no idea. Why did you invade Iraq again, can you remember?

anyway I digress...

Manuel Noriega who sold most of his cocaine to your citizens. Trujillo who was installed in the dominican republic by US marines after the democratic election of Bosch. Fulgencio Batista, and last but not least Kamirov "The Boiler" from Uzbekistan.

For a country which you claims fights injustice and prevents dictatorships you`ve certainly created your fair share of them.

Allow me to address the earlier remark regarding my personal "token" contribution. Obviously I was just there for decoration. My left leg is paralysed and I was shot in the face on my second tour in Kandahar. My wife has now four tours under her belt. I hope you appreciate the `token`, but it seems to me that you think only US casualties count.

Let me tell you what the most dangerous thing was during the early days of the Afghan war...IED`s?, Terry the Talib? Nope. US Air National Guard pilots who thought they`d die from blue balls if they RTB`ed with ordinance still on board.

It is now completely apparent that you have little or no knowledge of your own history, which I believe is now typical of US children, I shall not embarrass you further.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#603482 Feb 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Everyone and anyone on these threads "knows" Lunger...
YOU are a liar and a pervert and a MULTI sockpuppet.
The Moderators HATE you for what you are too.
YOU are a cancer...
Oh do they now eh? I used the same insult on you, you copied mine, not too bright you are then are you?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#603483 Feb 19, 2013
hurts donit wrote:
i would rather live my life as if there is a a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Wow, what a noble reason to "believe" in god.

Location hidden

#603484 Feb 19, 2013
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Don't forget US Mansonto GMO seeds with Pesticide
This was obamas biggest mistake.

Location hidden

#603485 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Jesus was predicted first. And no, Horus was not first.
You are so ignorant it defies definition. Sad you wasted your life away being so stubborn and foolish.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#603486 Feb 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, Ya...
But it needs ta remain as an example of the conduct of the rodeo sockpuppet gang fer all ta see...
Perverts and psychopaths liars tend ta set fire ta theyselves...
"theyselves"??

lol, I dig.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603487 Feb 19, 2013
Largec0ckwanted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have them, you yourself claim I stated I wished I could rub against KittenKodders cock and her boobs. You yourself are the only one who really wants that.
See? You DO have gayboi fantasies.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603488 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...what are they teaching you in US schools?
How to read & write in English.

lol
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#603489 Feb 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You are so ignorant it defies definition. Sad you wasted your life away being so stubborn and foolish.
No proof, child?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Adam 102,982
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Anthony MN 627,364
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min LAWEST100 615,735
Play "end of the word" part 2 32 min WasteWater 682
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 33 min WasteWater 223,072
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min AussieBobby 278,384
Muslims go home 40 min reality check 15
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 47 min Earthling 14,223
More from around the web