“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#603541 Feb 19, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Horus? False god? Myth?
All deities are the same.

Only the behaviour of their adherents differs.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#603542 Feb 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
First of all you delusion twit Horus came FIRST
aawww.....

Did he at least give you the ole finger play?

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#603543 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
The history of my country is steeped in blood, did I mention we invented the concentration camp?(edited)
I shall not embarrass you further.
The US has never been prepared to annihilate it's enemy to extinction.
That's the difference , you just haven't caught on to it yet.
We never sought to control the world the way England did, by subjugation and force. We did try to spread the seeds of freedom.
We are from different types of empires.

BTW you could never embarrass me, or outwit me.

Our ideology as flawed as it is, is to create a consortium of empires aligned to be free and respond through the United Nations.
It has served us pretty well,and though our empire may be failing like all empires do or did. We at least give every country its god given right to face the United Nations in resolution of matters.

We have not sought to build an Empire that demands tribute, but like all Empires we demand loyalty.

Something you Brit's very much resent, and we see your goal of control and world conquest is still alive in your words.

America has always shown it will not allow this conquest, or the empire that controls the world at large.

But we are "still" the most powerful force to ever have existed on Earth. This is no idle or wild boast, it is a fact.
But our resolve is not control over you or anyone.
It is however to see that you,

Or no one else ever attains this control over the world.

When that happens freedom dies, and liberty dies with it.

Feel the force, and the weight of Columbia coming down on you.

Oh it is not Columbia that will fall, it is her adversary.

When you see her and feel her, you too will serve her.

it is something all men will do if given the chance.

http://0.tqn.com/d/dc/1/0/H/o/Freedom.jpg

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#603544 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
Never heard of it.
But I do note that you`re paraphrasing President Obama, kudos to you.
You know what's funny? That so many people from so many different countries know who my President is but we could care less who yours is.

HA HA HA !!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#603545 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Well, a lot of so-called gays used to be straight...
Not true, but I know a lot of religious people who don't go to church or have become atheist. This segment of the population grows everyday. Imagine that.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#603546 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
*sigh*
But we were discussing irresponsible, broke people having kids.
Focus.
Sigh....and a person who is responsible can become irresponsible through no fault of their own in a heartbeat- due to things such as losing their job or a sudden illness or injury.

So people could have already decided to have a baby BEFORE such situations take place but which nonetheless could result in irresponsibility.

Yes, RR- please DO try to focus.

The Borderland of Sol

#603547 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How to read & write in English.
lol
Sort of.

Since: May 11

Edinburgh, UK

#603548 Feb 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Saw that on "Top Gear"!
Neat machine.
I saw the mission tapes when it kicked the ass of the F22 at china lake...they don`t like to talk about that though LOL.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#603549 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex has nothing to do with love?
Ever been in love?
Ever imagined your man having sex with another woman or ever been cheated on?
Now say it again.
Sex has nothing to do with love!!!!

u want me to say it again?

Location hidden

#603550 Feb 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Don't pay too much attention to that twit, Clem.
Oh, i can see that u don't like him!

The Borderland of Sol

#603551 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to clear this up (which you can share with your Brittish friends), American Exceptionalism is a conviction that our country holds a unique place and role in human history.
In a nutshell...
As did the Chinese, the Egyptians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Japanese, the British...

They're all wrong, along with you.

Only the Irish are truly "Exceptional".

See how that works?

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#603552 Feb 19, 2013
This be the force that bind all nations to serve in UNITED cause, and why even your country followed
Columbia into battle in Iraq, despite protest and the eventual rejection. But without Her there is no
cause worth fighting, upon her breast freedom was a badge she wore proudly, and nothing could stand in her way.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#603553 Feb 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mathmatically, yes.
<quoted text>Yes, and as I said before, this was already done. Hell is a story and therefore can be traced back to its beginnings, you ignorant twit. That goes for the devil as well. I won't do your dirty work for you, and you are too AFRAID to unbiasedly do any research, so why bother, loser.
you seem to be as PC-brainwashed as anyone here, maybe you can help me with this mystery:

why are the same people who've said in the past "keep your laws & government off my body", now saying "i want your laws and government (via mandatory gov healthcare) all over our bodies"???

the mystery behind neo-nazism is mind-boggling to me! i'm pretty sure the common denominator in all of it is simply 'antichrist'. do you think that's fair to say?:)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#603554 Feb 19, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex has nothing to do with love!!!!
u want me to say it again?
Not at all true. Sex very often has very much to do with love. Sex doesn't HAVE to have anything to do with love, but under the best of circumstances, it most certainly does and the most passionate, rewarding and hottest sex is sex that is had between two people who are indeed, in love.

Now sex can be great without love as well, but nothing is better than sex between two people who genuinely love each other.

I say this because I am speaking from personal experience.

The Borderland of Sol

#603555 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was predicted much earlier than that. And Jesus is historically accurate, no matter what, which is still a claim that makes itself invincible against all other theories. And what text about Horus was written on that tablet? A later adaption could have been written after the stone. And they could have been biased, claiming all the imformation about Horus was there that wasn't. And how can you trust the date?
Ooookay, I'll play along.

When was your Nazarene FIRST predicted?

Location hidden

#603556 Feb 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Saw that on "Top Gear"!
Neat machine.
U get Top Gear in America?

I saw the car that can park itself, it's magic!!

Since: May 11

Edinburgh, UK

#603557 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what's funny? That so many people from so many different countries know who my President is but we could care less who yours is.
HA HA HA !!!
I literally blush for you sometimes. It`s quite sad how narrow your view of the world is.

The Borderland of Sol

#603558 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A sinner doesn't mean wicked.
Semantics.

So save the sinner, just burn the sin.

Or save the wicked, just burn the wickedness.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#603559 Feb 19, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>First of all you delusion twit Horus came FIRST and couldn't have been "based" on jesus. Have you no brain to figure that BASIC fact out for yourself? And there is NO evidence that jesus EVER existed. None. Nada. Don't you get it? This is why you are delusional. Look it up moron. Learn something.
Yes there is.

I already explained Pauls use of the term proconsul was authentic and he would have had to experience speaking to the proconsul in order to know him.

The blood and water that poured out of Jesus when he was stabbed during his crucixion wasn't known to be an indication of death but yet the disciples said they winessed it, so they weren't lying.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#603560 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Hel and Holle are the norse and saxon goddesses of the kingdoms of the same name.
Christianity does tend to...borrow a lot.
No, it does not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Liamm 646,524
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Catcher1 48,450
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Neville Thompson 281,247
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 38 min lakraby 261
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min MUQ2 44,670
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 47 min your god is a fraud 9
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 49 min Ann Bonney 53,816
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr Toby 105,571
More from around the web