Prove there's a god.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#603386 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I was fixed voluntarily. I told you about the financial struggles I had with two young kids, I didn't want (or couldn't afford) any more.
I'm not stupid like some of the folks out there.
My little brother is a prime example of necessary forced sterilization. He has 5 kids & one in the oven. 6 friggin kids & he don't even have a job, neither dies his wife. His kids are 100% dependent on the US & CA governments to feed, house & clothe his kids.
And there are millions like him out there.
You know that's true. I know you just wanna argue with me, but please don't act so coy.
Everybody deserves a shot at life, no matter what.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#603387 Feb 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Horus is 4700 years , the concept of Abraham's god is 3000.
Explain the timeline, he could be younger than you think. And Horus could have had new adaptions after Christ and had a modification to Horus, even though Horus himself was 4700 years old. And Christ has historical evidence that he existed, Horus does not?

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#603388 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
really? After world war 2? Remind me of your wars after world war 2? There was that thing in Korea, didn`t go well and then there was this little thing which the US government staged to go to war with Vietnam. I think it was called thr Gulf of Tonkin Incident wasn`t it? This FAKERY resulted in the deaths of 5.4 million people.
Let me tell you about Iraq...http://www.counter-curr ents.com/wp-content/uploads/20 11/10/buddies.jpg Every tin pot general and dictator you have set up and supported has risen up and bit you in the behind. You do remember Mr Bin Laden?
The CIA destabilises EVERY government who doesn`t happen to give you your own way.
as for british bigotry, we got rid of slavery a century before you and I don`t believe we`ve ever injected our ethnic minorities with syphilis.
You need to read something other than a pamphlet published by the campaign for a new american century.
Now you reveal the truth...you're a conspiracy nut.

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#603389 Feb 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you are neither an atheist OR a Christian; not only are you too lazy to capitalize the word Christian, you're also too uneducated to correctly spell the word "opportunity".
OOOOO are you another wanna be school teacher like happy lesbo?

yes i am a Christain.
and i am not to lazy, i am TOO busy.

please pardon my spelling error, i have not yet reached the status of perfection yet.
whats it like?

Location hidden

#603391 Feb 19, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty, I really wish you could try to make that point to someone who is educated, but you really trust. Hopefully they would point out to you just how insane that comment is.
I have discussed this with several very EDUCATED people such as a professor at Liberty University,
a vetenarian, a physican, and a musician.
they all agree with me.
because like me they are not only educated BUT THEY BELIEVE IN GOD to! how about that?

Location hidden

#603392 Feb 19, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty, if one or two of your parents were church goers and you started going to church as a child then you were forced to go, not of your own will, because parents do not give young children a choice when they go out somewhere. If your family was church going, and say at 4 or 5 you said you didn't want to go to church anymore, the most that would have done is get a laugh from your parents. If you were a bit older likely a good spanking too.
My first wife's mother was from a non church-going family, but because she could sing, when she was an older girl, someone else got her interested in attending church to be in their choir, and since the man she married, after her first husband died in WWII, was also from a church going family, they raised their 4 daughters to be church attenders too.
Had I not been an obsessive church goer when we married, my wife would likely have not raised our kids in the church, because she was trying to rebel against her strict upbringing.
Unfortunately and sadly, I basically insisted we attend church, and we raised our kids to go too (they didn't have a choice). They had both gone away to university by the time we stopped attending.
My parents were (are) Christians.
they were raised in Godly homes.
and they raised me in a Godly home.
they didn't go to church on a regular basis.
but they allowed, ALLOWED me to go to church with an aunt and uncle and cousin when i was very young.
as i got older and was able to take myself, i chose, CHOSE to go to church and thats what i did.

My parents prayed with me.
discussed God, and ENCOURAGED me... but i was never forced to go to church, never made to go.
i wanted to go.
and i did.
and when i didn't want to go, i didn't.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#603393 Feb 19, 2013
Just Results wrote:
Mylan and Black Thunder42 are the same person.
Yes, of course...so is barack and michelle...ahahah!
and al bundy and peg LOL! Hahahahahah!! So is you an Lunger! <<SNORT>>

Nurst Ratchet will be in soon with yer meds fugnugget...

Since: May 11

UK

#603394 Feb 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Now you reveal the truth...you're a conspiracy nut.
"...U.S. leaders in Washington were persuaded by interpretation of special intelligence and reports from the ships that North Vietnamese naval forces had attacked the two destroyers. More recent analysis of that data and additional information gathered on the 4 August episode now makes it clear that North Vietnamese naval forces did not attack Maddox and Turner Joy that night in the summer of 1964."

from www.history.navy.mil

is that domain credible enough for you?

you just keep revealing like many americans hopped up on `Americana ` that you`re a gullible nut.

Location hidden

#603395 Feb 19, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
I have discussed this with several very EDUCATED people such as a professor at Liberty University,
they all agree with me.
because like me they are not only educated BUT THEY BELIEVE IN GOD to! how about that?
Yes we all see...you are soooooo edgamukated !
Dy ya discuss all them portant thins wilst ya was all at the vet gitt'n yer yearly heart worm treatments?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#603396 Feb 19, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOO are you another wanna be school teacher like happy lesbo?
yes i am a Christain.
and i am not to lazy, i am TOO busy.
please pardon my spelling error, i have not yet reached the status of perfection yet.
whats it like?
No, you ARE too lazy. To not be able to spell a very simple and often used word such as "opportunity" is sheer laziness and/or lack of intellectual ability.

And gee- good for you capitalizing the word "Christian" even though you spelled it incorrectly.

Wow- you're too busy to even spell correctly what you claim to BE??

And it's "too" lazy- not "to" lazy....and gee- you're so very busy but not so busy that you don't have the time to post on Topix.

Oh...I'm not perfect- not by a LONG shot, so while I know I am no saint I also know I am no sinner- unlike you who thinks that you and everyone else are nothing more than worthless POS sinners.

I can't speak for HL, but for myself, I love and respect language and the proper and correct usage and spelling of it.

Sorry if that is beyond your ability to comprehend.

Location hidden

#603397 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was predicted first. And no, Horus was not first.
So how are ya lik'n the 2nd grade Lunger?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#603398 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
really? After world war 2? Remind me of your wars after world war 2? There was that thing in Korea, didn`t go well and then there was this little thing which the US government staged to go to war with Vietnam. I think it was called thr Gulf of Tonkin Incident wasn`t it? This FAKERY resulted in the deaths of 5.4 million people.
Let me tell you about Iraq...http://www.counter-curr ents.com/wp-content/uploads/20 11/10/buddies.jpg Every tin pot general and dictator you have set up and supported has risen up and bit you in the behind. You do remember Mr Bin Laden?
The CIA destabilises EVERY government who doesn`t happen to give you your own way.
as for british bigotry, we got rid of slavery a century before you and I don`t believe we`ve ever injected our ethnic minorities with syphilis.
You need to read something other than a pamphlet published by the campaign for a new american century.
Oh c'mon man, don't be jealous. I know that England is smaller that Louisiana, but it's not the size that counts......

:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603399 Feb 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- I don't just wanna argue with you.
Forced sterilization is no solution and all the more as it violates not only human rights, but AMERICAN rights- you know, the rights you are so vehement about being defended through acts of war.
Sometimes people's rights need to be taken a closer look at....

Do you have a problem with broke people having babies & sucking more & more money from our already empty pockets?

Location hidden

#603400 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
2500 years BCE? I think he was `first` not that there`s any evidence for him either...except the hieroglyphs.
Lunger didn't git ta numbers yet...he still things toes is fer scratch'n his ear.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603401 Feb 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, I realize it is too hard for YOU to understand that if you take away/violate the rights of ONE group of people to have kids, the rights of all other groups of people are in jeopardy as well.
I am a big believer in not breeding what one cannot feed; however, the solution to that is NOT forced sterilization.
Period. End of discussion.
I honestly don't think that forced sterilization is a good answer, either. It's nice to vent, though.

So what IS a good answer? What can we do about this ongoing problem?

Shoot 'em?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#603402 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*sigh*
Me: people that are flat broke shouldn't be having kids they can't afford.
You: Ya well, shit happens.
Ugh, OCB.
Is there no end to your nanny state mentality?
Do you ever feel the desire to hold a person accountable for their own actions?
And no, I have absolutely no desire for forced abortions. Forced adoptions, maybe....
Forcing adoption is a slippery slope. People who think they want to adopt end up screwing kids up sometimes.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603403 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just you are. You are also into rubbing against a womens boobs and penis at the same time. Love of semigendered freaks!
Ah, now you're really starting to open up.

Tell me your gayest fantasy.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603404 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody deserves a shot at life, no matter what.
I agree. I never said otherwise.

Location hidden

#603405 Feb 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was around before AD.
So was yo momma.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603406 Feb 19, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
they all agree with me.
Topix atheists like to fool themselves into thinking that atheists are smart.

Just wait & watch, you'll see how wrong they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 5 min Justise_League 1,940
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min Justise_League 6,403
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 25 min sangili karuppan 1,838
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 54 min sangili karuppan 7,475
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr Ajay 446
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr MUQ2 835
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr pusherman_ 599,406
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr WasteWater 272,403
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Great Day of Arma... 612,892
More from around the web