Prove there's a god.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#603299 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhh...as I suspected, a neonazi.
With your country's history of eugenics forced sterilisation and injecting people with syphilis one would think you`d be a little more considerate before you type such things.
I feel so sorry for your poor children...do you expose them to this at home? If so you`re just a child abuser.
...and you`re a christian.(oh look...flying traffic lights).
Do u know about Biogenecticist breaking silence about govt/US Planned Parenthood Program established in the US and worldwide hide under Auspice of evil US Eugenic program, do any one u know about this?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#603300 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You are simply an animal who belongs in a cave and your poor sons will be raised no better.
You realise that some kids just don`t have a chance when it becomes clear what their parents are like.
Yes, of course I do. I've never blamed the kids for their parents faults. Ever. I've always stayed the course with helping the children.

I say bless the children, damn the stupid, irresponsible "parents'.

Oh, I apologize for the "f_ck you" comment, that was out of line.

Since: May 11

Edinburgh, UK

#603301 Feb 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>If it was only that RR is silly......Being silly isn't necessarily a bad thing and it's actually fun to be silly at times- lol!
But it's beyond silly to declare you would disown a child for being homosexual. I know RR isn't the first parent who would do that and that many parents have, but of course, that doesn't make it right or understandable or acceptable. All it does is show how some people should never have become parents to begin with.
well those parents as they lay in a hospital bed pissing their last know all too well what it is like to die after a lifetime of being despised by their children.

tragically silly?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603302 Feb 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
I think you having a loaded gun in your son's room is child abuse.
And Mr. Charrington did not talk sh*t. You're in favor of forced sterilization without a clue as to the slippery slope you're walking by suggesting such a thing.
I don't care what you think about my sons having a gun, that isn't your concern.

You're in favor of voluntary stupidity and a nanny-state mentality that says it's ok to be poor and keep pushing out babies...

Where's the common sense?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#603303 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
you didn`t get that far did you?
I mean you take the oath when you become a recruit.
There is something SO wrong with RR's story that it wasn't his fault, blah, blah, blah.

He was probably found to be 4F- They definitely would have had to lower the bar to let RR in.

Edinburgh, UK

#603304 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, of course I do. I've never blamed the kids for their parents faults. Ever. I've always stayed the course with helping the children.
I say bless the children, damn the stupid, irresponsible "parents'.
Oh, I apologize for the "f_ck you" comment, that was out of line.
Is that what you said?

I could have sworn you said,`prevent the children and sterilise the parents`(paraphrasing).

apology accepted.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603305 Feb 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You lying SOB. And NO- I am NOT scrolling back 6 months or more to find where you posted that.
Maybe if Hukt was around he would find it- he has quite the aptitude for that.
He demonstrated that when he found a rather dated post of yours in which you had said that cigarettes and alcohol were NOT drugs despite your more recent protestations that you'd never said that when in FACT, you most definitely DID say that just as when in FACT, you most definitely DID say you would disown your sons if they came to you and told you they were gay.
And you DID say it JUST LIKE THAT.
You're a smarmy and duplicitous SLEAZE ball, RR- truly you are.
Here, I'll do it for ya. You wrote:

"OCB wrote:
RR has posted that if either of his sons came to him and told him they were gay, he would disown them."

Which is close, but still wrong.

What I said is that if my kids chose to be gay, I'd disown them.

Because I don't believe anyone just *is* gay, it's a choice.

But again, this is none of your business or concern.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#603306 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It did make you HAHAHA.....
Which was even more lukewarm than was your sorry attempt at being witty, clever and humorous.
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#603307 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Executions have slowed since UK pharmaceutical companies have been banned by the UK government from selling the US the drugs for lethal injections.
...but the hunt is on for a replacement.
TKU! Evil what they do for a mere Profit . Sound like they are Neo-malthusians.

And some of these US Biowarfare Is aimed at Third world nations also and at home.

Edinburgh, UK

#603308 Feb 19, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Do u know about Biogenecticist breaking silence about govt/US Planned Parenthood Program established in the US and worldwide hide under Auspice of evil US Eugenic program, do any one u know about this?
and this is all organised by the space lizards who are headed by the queen of england, supported by the freemasons and the illuminati who travel to HAARP in their black helicopters where they try to open a hole in the van allen belts to allow the aliens from nubiru to squeeze through and mess with our precious bodily fluids.

...this is why I only drink pure grain alcohol and rain water. Purity of Essence..POE POE POE!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603309 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
you didn`t get that far did you?
I mean you take the oath when you become a recruit.
Yes, I got that far. I was ready to ship out to boot camp in the morning. I passed all the tests, I swore an oath. I was ready.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#603310 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, I'll do it for ya. You wrote:
"OCB wrote:
RR has posted that if either of his sons came to him and told him they were gay, he would disown them."
Which is close, but still wrong.
What I said is that if my kids chose to be gay, I'd disown them.
Because I don't believe anyone just *is* gay, it's a choice.
But again, this is none of your business or concern.
What a silly little nit picking FOOL you are- it's HILARIOUS!!!

The POINT is that you would disown your kids if they were gay.

Has NOTHING to do with if they "choose" to be gay or not- who do you think you're fooling with this MORONIC attempt at back pedaling?

ROFFLMAO!!

And if it's none of my business or concern, you shouldn't have posted that you would disown your sons if they were gay to begin with.

What is WITH you conservatives refusing to take responsibility and accept accountability?!!??

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603311 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you said?
I could have sworn you said,`prevent the children and sterilise the parents`(paraphrasing).
apology accepted.
Well der. If the dipshits are steralized, they're not parents....

What's the big deal?

Why is it that you defend a low-life scumbag with no job, no money, hooked on drugs that wants more and more and more kids?

Don't you think that's a HUGE part of the millions of starving kids in the world?

I can only speak for myself here, I have only 2 kids and they have never gone hungry or homeless - because I strive to give them the best I can.

Edinburgh, UK

#603312 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I got that far. I was ready to ship out to boot camp in the morning. I passed all the tests, I swore an oath. I was ready.
so you consider not making it to`boot` as almost joining the army?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603313 Feb 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>There is something SO wrong with RR's story that it wasn't his fault, blah, blah, blah.
He was probably found to be 4F- They definitely would have had to lower the bar to let RR in.
Do you always have dishonesty at the top of your mind?

United States

#603314 Feb 19, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
and this is all organised by the space lizards who are headed by the queen of england, supported by the freemasons and the illuminati who travel to HAARP in their black helicopters where they try to open a hole in the van allen belts to allow the aliens from nubiru to squeeze through and mess with our precious bodily fluids.
...this is why I only drink pure grain alcohol and rain water. Purity of Essence..POE POE POE!
You forgot about Us spray Chem trail of x particles worldwide effect on rain water , not safe?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#603315 Feb 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you think about my sons having a gun, that isn't your concern.
You're in favor of voluntary stupidity and a nanny-state mentality that says it's ok to be poor and keep pushing out babies...
Where's the common sense?
Not at all- I have a very low level of tolerance for stupidity- don't my posts to YOU make that clear?

No nanny-state mentality at ALL- stop using buzz phrases and sound bites- it makes you sound even more moronic than you've already proven yourself to be countless times over.

But you don't see the bigger picture.

First, have poor people sterilized is what you are saying.

Then who's next? Where would it end? What other "undesirables" would it be good to weed out by forcing sterilization?

Sorry, RR- you have not a clue as to what you are talking about, you have no idea of what the long standing ramifications would be of such an act which is nothing short of an atrocity.

And here you dare to claim to be such a good American so in favor of freedom and individual rights yet you propose something right in keeping with the madman and dictator known as Adolf Hitler.

It truly is Americans such as yourself who are bringing this great nation to its knees.

And such stupidity as YOU display- if it were a criminal offense, you would be serving multiple life sentences with absolutely NO chance of parole.

United States

#603316 Feb 19, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What a silly little nit picking FOOL you are- it's HILARIOUS!!!
The POINT is that you would disown your kids if they were gay.
Has NOTHING to do with if they "choose" to be gay or not- who do you think you're fooling with this MORONIC attempt at back pedaling?
ROFFLMAO!!
And if it's none of my business or concern, you shouldn't have posted that you would disown your sons if they were gay to begin with.
What is WITH you conservatives refusing to take responsibility and accept accountability?!!??
there very few true Conservative today as most no longer follow their Conservative Principles asmany turned into despicable War mongering NeoCons that took our US nation into moral and financial bankruptcy.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#603317 Feb 19, 2013
i would rather live my life as if there is a a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.

United States

#603318 Feb 19, 2013
Chris Hedges, Christian Right and Rise of American Fascism
k
The [Christian Right] movement .. must discredit the rational disciplines that are the pillars of the Enlightenment to abolish the liberal polity of the Enlightenment. This corruption of science and law is vital in promoting the doctrine. Creationism, or "intelligent design," like Eugenics for the Nazis, must be introduced into the mainstream as a valid scientific discipline to destroy the discipline of science itself.

... "Intelligent design" is promoted in Christian textbooks. All animal species, or at least their progenitors, students read, fit on Noah's ark. The Grand Canyon was created a few thousand years ago by the flood that lifted up Noah's ark, not one billion years ago, as geologists have determined. The earth is only a few thousand years old in line with the literal reading of Genesis. This is not some quaint, homespun view of the world. It is an insidious attempt to undermine rational scientific research and intellectual inquiry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 56,494
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Pegasus 281,489
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min bad bob 183,001
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 35 min patsy the shared ... 42
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 51 min andet1987 2,366
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min WasteWater 45,016
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr confrinting with ... 650,847
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Toby 106,105
More from around the web