“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#602799 Feb 18, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
my point is that you don`t believe that when when someone is sick or injured in your society it has anything to do with anyone other than the person afflicted.
you appear to only subscribe to some convenient elements of american exceptionalism...sort of like your religious philosophy.
Of course.

America was built on personal endurance, freedom & caring for ones self along with the need to care for others.

I do believe that a person's health is their own responsibility, generally speaking.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#602800 Feb 18, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
No they can't. "God" is a human invention.
<quoted text>
Rushing a sick kid to the hospital is a "crush," and not love?
Helping a stranded driver on the side of the road is a "crush," and not an act of love?
A five-year-old child working a fountain in the middle of a park to give a drink to a thirsty dog is a "crush," and not an expression of love?
Thanks for proving my point, moron.
You don't love dogs.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#602801 Feb 18, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
please tell us all about it
An imbalance in the food chain would occure if natural selection happened.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#602802 Feb 18, 2013
Lying to their kids--jesus loves you, and if you don't love him back you'll go to hell--is verbal abuse. And psychological abuse, come to think of it.
<quoted text>
It's a lie, and even you know it.
<quoted text>
I don't have to "act." I *know.*
???

You "KNOW" Jesus isn't real?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#602803 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Succeeding financially" is a very relative term. Some people are happy without loads and loads of wealth, some people are happy with what they have. And I know several wealthy people, they are not cutthroat at all, they're very kind, generous, giving and wonderful. Don't stereotype somebody just because they're wealthy.
Thank you.

For once, on this very, very narrow ground, I agree with you.

I offer myself as an example.

Would you like some discounted legal advice?

Now get back to the Jesus thread, I posted to you there.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#602804 Feb 18, 2013
The worst are those whose football is their religion.
I know, they get half naked and paint their bodes with their team colors. It's their form of a scarlet letter saying "look, I'm a sports moron". Whoo-hoo... LOL....

Location hidden

#602805 Feb 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
Listen, AHOLE- do NOT tell me to be quiet.
This is a PUBLIC FORUM. If you don't like any of the comments posted, you have a choice.
Don't READ them. Or read them and ignore them.
Better yet- try LEAVING.
Largelanguage has no one in his life. Everyone got tired of his nonsense and left him. Now, this is the only way that Largelanguage can get any attention. Most people wisely just scroll past his nonsensical comments :)

Location hidden

#602806 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
"You unconditionally support the conservatives" is a pretty broad statement.
You've yet to prove otherwise. Weird.

Since: May 11

UK

#602807 Feb 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
For once, on this very, very narrow ground, I agree with you.
I offer myself as an example.
Would you like some discounted legal advice?
Now get back to the Jesus thread, I posted to you there.
"discounted legal advice"?

what heresy is this?!?!

UK

#602808 Feb 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
An imbalance in the food chain would occure if natural selection happened.
thank you for sharing, most fascinating.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#602809 Feb 18, 2013
I would kinda have to disagree. It depends on how they practice their religion, and whether or not they insist on forcing it onto whoever doesn't want it.
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text> For me it's very simple, believing in fairy tales is something for children, not educated adults.
Do you apply that to Shintoists, Buddhists, Native American shamans, etc? There are some really brilliant people who follow non-abrahamic religions, for whatever reasons they may have. It beats drinkin'.
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a big fan of grown adult men wearing t-shirts with cartoons on them either :p
Brother, I hear ya! Any forty-year-old man who wears a Tweety Bird t-shirt definitely has issues. Especially if there's a knot tied in the front.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#602810 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Helping a stranded driver on the side of the road is a "crush," and not an act of love?
A five-year-old child working a fountain in the middle of a park to give a drink to a thirsty dog is a "crush," and not an expression of love?
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, chemicals don't influence that. Chemicals aren't love, chemicals only result from affection, and a crush, but not love, retarded moron!
You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, moron. Thanks for proving my point again.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#602811 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't love dogs.
Sure I do; I have one myself. I'm also a veterinary technician, so I'm working with them every day.

Your problem is that you have a very, very,*very* narrow definition of love.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#602812 Feb 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Since everybody knows you have no wife, are you going to keep it up, or do you not really care? I suppose if we find more about you, we will discover something else that makes you feel worthless.
OH...here comes Lunger with his pecker in his hand,
He's a 1 ball man,
an he's off ta the rodeo....

The palmdale dump sock puppet rodeo ta be sure.
Thank's fer call'n Lunger../..
You may go now...
Wait! Let me unhook yer chain from the fire hydrant!

There ya go...

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#602813 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
???
You "KNOW" Jesus isn't real?
Yep! Here's where he--I mean, that stolen bit of mythology--came from:

Adad and Marduk of Assyria, who was considered “the Word”(Logos)

Adonis, Aesculapius, Apollo (who was resurrected at the vernal equinox as the lamb), Dionysus, Heracles (you know him as Hercules) and Zeus of Greece

Alcides or Thebes, divine redeemer born of a virgin around 1200BCE

Attis of Phrygia

Baal or Bel of Babylon/Phoenicia

Buddha and Krishna of India

Dumuzi of Sumeria

Fo-hi, Lau-Kiun, Tien, and Chan-Ti of China, whose birth was attended by heavenly music, angels and shepherds

Hermes of Egypt/Greece, who was born of the Virgin Maia and called “the Logos” because he was the Messenger or Words of the Heavenly Father, Zeus

Horus, Osiris and Serapis of Egypt

Indra of Tibet/India

Ieo of China, who was “the great prophet, lawgiver and savior” with 70 disciples

Issa/Isa of Arabia, who was born of the Virgin Mary and was the “Divine Word” of the ancient Arabian Nasara/Nazarenes around 400BCE

Jao of Nepal

Jupiter/Jove of Rome

Mithra of Persia/India

Prometheus of Caucasus/Greece

Quirinius of Rome

Salivahana of southern India, who was a “divine child, born of a virgin, and was the son of a carpenter,” himself also being called “the Carpenter,” and whose name or title means “cross-borne”(“Salvation”)

Tammuz of Syria, the savior god worshiped in Jerusalem

Zalmoxis of Thrace, the savior who “promised eternal life to guests at his sacramental Las Supper. Then he went into the underworld, and rose again on the third day”

Zarathustra/Zoroaster of Persia

These are all pre-christian savior godmen who came to earth to save us from ourselves. This is not a complete list, however, but it’s a good enough start.

Location hidden

#602814 Feb 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proof, so be quiet!
You got POOF alright!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#602815 Feb 18, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
"discounted legal advice"?
what heresy is this?!?!
Oops, sorry counselor.

I will transmit a referral fee to you forthwith.

UK

#602816 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.
America was built on personal endurance, freedom & caring for ones self along with the need to care for others.
I do believe that a person's health is their own responsibility, generally speaking.
right...

Location hidden

#602817 Feb 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't believe in God. She hates christians, she probably made up her own religion.
Don't fergit ta tell ell the folks yer from the southwest UK Lunger LOL! Hahahahahahahahah!
Palmdale UK!
<<SNORT!>>

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#602818 Feb 18, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text> Largelanguage has no one in his life. Everyone got tired of his nonsense and left him. Now, this is the only way that Largelanguage can get any attention. Most people wisely just scroll past his nonsensical comments :)
Agreed.

By the way; I'm curious about what that character you use as your avatar signifies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Toby 96,449
Is America really THE GREAT SATAN? 11 min itstired 6
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min onemale 262,087
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Michael 550,924
Do you Think Pageants are good for teenagers (Feb '12) 31 min Aikifreak 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min lil whispers 602,823
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 39 min Aikifreak 96
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 4 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE