Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I find his realism to be "great" and a refreshing change of pace from the platitudes and bromides that you consistently regurgitate.
Yes, like I said, you love his anti-American rants.

Go figure...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And in time, your "red, white and blue" tattoo will turn completely blue.
No- it is NOT because that 1% is so much smarter; it is because they are opportunists more than anything else.
There are MANY brilliant people in this world who are not rich by any stretch of the imagination.
And you "applied" them for being successful?
I can sure see why YOU are not in that top 1% if intelligence has anything to do with it- ROFLMAO!!
If you meant to ask why I don't APPLAUD them, it's not that I don't applaud them for their success; it's that I have disdain for those who have made their fortunes off the sweat of the backs of others- namely- the WORKERS in this country who keep this country running.
Greed is a terrible thing and all the more when the majority of people suffer due to the greed of a very select few.
Riverside Redneck is just a self pitying little turd, that is why he things he is so below, just for pity and self wallowing, because no one else is capable of feeling sorry for him.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

OCB wrote:
You find any criticism of this country to be anti-American.
No, I find that when anyone goes on and on and on and on and on and on about "warmongering Americans" is nothing but a freaking rant.

And you love to hear it....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you FINALLY admit that there is no evidence for your "god". As for the other things you listed, They are all just a thought away and if your "god" is so fragile then that just proves how ridiculous it is for someone to devote their life to your "god". You have once again proven that it's true, faith without supporting evidence is indistinguishable from schizophrenia.
Finally?!

You really haven't been paying attention, have you?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! It is only when those flaws are acknowledged and understood that they can be addressed, corrected, and put behind us. People like redneck doesn't have that depth of thought. He'll just keep chasing his own tail....
Correct you are.

RR obviously thinks that if you take a pile of sh*t and cover it with Hershey's syrup, it's no longer a pile of sh*t.

Of course, those grounded in reality- something RR clearly is not- know that no matter HOW much syrup you pour on it, it's still a pile of sh*t.

RR is obviously big on "window dressing"; no real surprise given how superficial and lacking in substance and intelligence he is.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Does it matter that his English isn't great in light of the fact that his comments are?
That idiot Called Just think(he really needs a different username)is some moron in his mommas basement, there's no point speaking to him.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, like I said, you love his anti-American rants.
Go figure...
Last time, STUPID- I love that he embraces REALISM.

That you scorn and reject realism is YOUR problem so DEAL with it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I find that when anyone goes on and on and on and on and on and on about "warmongering Americans" is nothing but a freaking rant.
And you love to hear it....
Sigh......usually, a reputation is what it is because it has been earned.

By and large, it comes as no surprise that so many in this world perceive the majority of Americans to be "warmongering".

That would be because so many Americans ARE war mongers.

I realize that is a fact you are uncomfortable with and sorry about that, but your lack of comfort with that fact doesn't change that fact.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it won't.
OK fine, then they are opportunists. So what. Everyone in America has the same opportunities to succeed or fail.
I didn't say that *all and only* the smart people are the rich people.
Yes, I meant to type "applaud", not "applied".
You have "disdain" for rich because they give people jobs? You're strange.
No, little boy, they only give other greedy slobs some jobs.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
God is love.
What kind of god does nothing while innocent children are being molested and abused?

And to someone like you this is showing love?

Everyday in this world your god puts 9 year old girls in harms way and makes it possible for them to continuously get raped by worthless azzholes. Your god turns a blind eye to all of their suffering. What kind of god would induce such a life for a person? What kind of god would allow a child to be put through such hell and suffer like that?

What kind of god creates starvation?

What kind of god turns a blind eye to sick and dying children suffering through no fault of their own?

What kind of god creates cancer, and then unleashes it on humans?

What kind of god creates earthquakes and volcanoes which cause mass destruction?

What kind of god condones at least 6000 children to be burned alive in Auschwitz?

Your god creates a fatal condition called Exencephaly, where a babies brain grows abnormally outside of the skull. What kind of god would create such a thing? What kind of god would allow an innocent baby to needlessly suffer like that?

What kind of god creates Alzheimer's disease, and then allow those that have faithfully followed his various religions to literally waste away day by day and lose all memories which made up their very life? My mother died from Alzheimer's disease and she literally begged me often to allow her to commit suicide, so that she could stop being tortured. What kind of a monster sends a disease like this to millions of loving human beings? Is that a god worthy of our respect?

What kind of god would turn a blind eye on slavery?

If your god is omniscient (all knowing) then he would certainly know about all of the pain and suffering in the world. And yet none of this pain and suffering is ever stopped by your "god". It just grows and grows and grows and....

And you would devote your life to someone like this, just because someone told you to? SHAME on you!!!

There are people in this very thread that do more good in the world than your "god" does. How weak does that make your god when a simple human being can do more good than he does? Slave.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so.
Wrong. Everyone in America has the same opportunity to succeed or fail.
WTF? Where do you think jobs come from?(please do NOT say "government")
Rich people are the ones that open businesses. Those businesses can't run without people. Rich people hire other people to do their dirty work.
Der
...at what point were you personally invited to join the Skull and Bones?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

OCB wrote:
Just who are those wealthy people you know very kind, generous, giving and wonderful to?
Who what? You expect me to name names?!?!

A few of the are house flippers. A few are small business owners. A few are contractors.

And yes, they are ALL wealthy. One of them owns 12 houses in one neighborhood. Dudes got over 10 million in his checking account at any given time. And guess what? He's employs over a hundred people. And guess what? He's gonna be hurt when Obamacare forces him to get insurance for his employees.

But you don't care. You'd say "he's rich! He don't need all that money anyway!"

'tard

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that's part of the problem. A lot of our young kids go to college, but don't come out with any kind of an education.
But there's a lot more to unemployment and just finding the right workers.
There's a lot of lazy Americans out there and really just don't want to work.
Again with your moronic stereotyping- your last sentence.

PROVE it. Post something- anything!- to back up your assertion that there are a lot of lazy Americans out there who really just don't want to work.

You see, your personal spin on things doesn't amount to a hill of beans.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. My blessings & good fortune are a direct consequence of my actions.
People can't "sow and sow and sow and sow" and come out with nothing.
Too many people are stupid with their money. They rely heavily on credit & real estate to feed their family & when shit hits the fan, they're the ones that are all of a sudden hungry & homeless through FAULTS OF THEIR OWN.
It's nobody elses fault that they retardedly bought an overpriced home that they KNEW they couldn't afford. It's nobody elses fault that they squandered their money away on trivial bullshit that they don't need, like cars, tv's boats, rv's, atv's, etc. Waste.
Some do, some don't, pathetic little turd!
UdiotRaceMAkeWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Geez, man. I've heard of bad English, but you take the cake.
try again, are you not an adult. Think, here below post again or you mentally challenge?

Those Rich that are irresponsible US Corporate Citizens and their lowly ilks who work under them, and question to you ,Those man with reason but without/lack of moral will do what to its nation and/or the world ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I put my own spin on things ALL the time, RR.
Just today and not for the first time I told you that the majority of unemployed Americans are out of work through no fault of their own.
You disagreed with that. You also once again showed how you are a shill for the rich. So you should at least be aware of just who you are a shill for.
That I do RESEARCH to back up my own spin on things proves that it is NOT just my own spin on things.
YOU see it as nothing more than copying and pasting when the REALITY is that I do RESEARCH and I LEARN from that.
And thanks for your all too obvious avoidance tactic of actual FACTS.
You've been able to back up part if what you say.

So you find an article or two explaining to you why our unemployment rate is so high. Then somehow you equate that to ALL people that are unemployed.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no SET age of accountability.
the bible says it comes when an individual recognizes they are a sinner by nature..........when they know there is a right and a wrong and they are mature enough emotionally to experience their conscience.
could be any age from 6 up to 16 or 17.
the age of accountability is different for each person.
when we discover we are accountible for our mistakes and sins, thus accountable to God.
We all make mistakes, no such thing as inherent evilness. And only by 30 is a person able to understand what is right and wrong, and only at 40+ is someone able to reckognize the consequences. 17 is not an age of accountibility.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

UdiotRaceMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>he copy and paste to support his debate, you do it to and so do I.
I'm all for that.

But when she copy/pastes every other post.......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
It doesn't take smarts to succeed financially , it takes a cut throat and wealth driven desire.
Meh... just takes Suze Orman :p

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
exactly......the big bang THEORY
the THEORY of evolution.
Are you seriously that dense? Let me rephrase what I said earlier for the uneducated like yourself. Theories not based in science are not evidence. Hopefully that's all I'll have to dumb it down for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your Body Deserves More - Dubai Massage Service 6 min AsianStarMassage 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 min Naveen kumar 5,289
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 18 min Dr Micheal daf 32
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 28 min yon 2,410
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 53 min Lord stuart XXX 226,145
How many homes can a lightning bolt power, and ... (Jun '10) 57 min lakawak 8
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Aquarius-WY 538,589
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Stephania 599,748
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Le_le 173,257
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Commander Bunny 257,745
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••