|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear soon-to-be ex-Pope,
Got a quick question for ya. I've always wondered about this, so here goes. When you take your big hat off, does it still feel like you're wearing it hours later? You know, kinda like phantom leg syndrome. Will you wear a baseball cap sideways to compensate for it when you return to civilian life? Just wondering...
Sincerely,
Anon
I've always wondered if he gets some bishop or altar boy to wipe his ass when he takes a dump.

And do they just flush his crap away or save it all. He IS the high holy, after all.
UdiotRaceMAkeWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me what I plunder, kill & steal .....
I'll wait.
sOLDIER BOY YOU DUMB aZZHOLE! READUP sTUPID!

Henry Kissinger "
"Soldiers are expendable -- dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."
====
General Smedley Butler , War is a Racket,
Our boys were sent off to die with beautiful ideals painted in front of them. No one told them that dollars and cents were the real reason they were marching off to kill and die.

===
I spent 33 years in the Marines, most of my time being a high-class muscle man for big business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for CapitalismÖ. The general public shoulders the bill. This bill renders a horrible accounting. Newly placed gravestones, Mangled bodies. Shattered minds. Broken hearts and homes. Economic instability. Back-breaking taxation for generations and generations.

----

Note Smedley is for good capitalism but opposes Predatory Capitalism.

====
US Congressman Ron Paul MD (R-TX) and an economist - speech Feb 15, 2006

Though we don't occupy foreign countries to directly plunder, we nevertheless have spread our troops across 130 nations of the world. Our intense effort to spread our power in the oil-rich Middle East is not a coincidence. But unlike the old days, we don't declare direct ownership of the natural resources - we just insist that we can buy what we want and pay for it with our paper money. Any country that challenges our authority does so at great risk.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

UdiotRaceMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>sO YOU MENTALLY CHALLENGED, i SEE! lOOK SOME AGREE AND SOME DON'T WITH WHAT I HAVE TO SAY! i KNOW IT OVER YOUR HEAD! bwhhahhahahahahah
Just because you hear voices in your head doesn't mean that other people agree with you...
UdiotRaceMAkeWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you hear voices in your head doesn't mean that other people agree with you...
i DON'T HEAr VOICES, oNLY MUSIC ! IF i do hear Voices, i'll tell you ASAP! Hey, if you see my post, i'd said, "As Some agree and some Don't ..." what does that mean?
DUH!

Have a hiney melon! BWHHAHAHAHAaa

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I never put the flag down. It's tattooed on my left bicep forever and ever.
Have you ever stopped to consider that the "1% that have SO much" have so much because they're so much smarter? Seriously, stupid people don't become the top 1%, only smart people do.
And I don't know why people like you want to criticize them because they have so much. Personally, I applied them for being successful. Why don't you?

It doesn't take smarts to succeed financially , it takes a cut throat and wealth driven desire.
UdiotRaceMAkeWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I never put the flag down. It's tattooed on my left bicep forever and ever.
Have you ever stopped to consider that the "1% that have SO much" have so much because they're so much smarter? Seriously, stupid people don't become the top 1%, only smart people do.
And I don't know why people like you want to criticize them because they have so much. Personally, I applied them for being successful. Why don't you?
Interjecting this post of your to poster OCB.

Yet again you but a Simpleton of a lowly Grunt have not a clue big difference Good US Capitalists and US Predatory Capitalists.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Money, wealth & possessions are not the end-all be-all of existence.
Why do you think that for those that are struggling, "many" of them are due to no fault of their own?
Do you not agree with "reap what you sow"?
BTW, I KNOW why many are struggling through no fault of their own.

If YOU want to know why, then YOU do your OWN research- what a refreshing change of pace THAT would be- LOL!

To get you started:

"In many ways, America is the land of plenty. But for 1 in 6 people in the United States, hunger is a reality. Many people believe that the problems associated with hunger are confined to small pockets of society, certain areas of the country, or certain neighborhoods, but the reality is much different.

Right now, millions of Americans are struggling with hunger.

********These are often hard-working adults, children and seniors who simply cannot make ends meet****** and are forced to go without food for several meals, or even days.

Itís time to educate ourselves about the causes of hunger in America."

http://feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/h...

At the above site, there is a quiz you can take to test your knowledge about hunger in the USA.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take smarts to succeed financially , it takes a cut throat and wealth driven desire.
More GREED driven than anything else.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>More GREED driven than anything else.
I know many wealthy people who are not greedy, but yes greed can be a factor. The ones that try to beat money out of everyone including employees are greedy. The government is making employers become greedy to an extent with the Obama heath care program.
Many will be forced to drop the coverage and will pay the fine because of it. This is the greed of those running Washington that is causing this.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Okay......my p[ost #602608- so there are actually some MORONS here who think that the super wealthy are as super wealthy as they are because they are NOT greedy?

ROFLMAO!!!!

greed
noun \&#712;gr&#275;d\
Definition of GREED
: a selfish and excessive desire for more of something (as money) than is needed

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gre...

"Conservatives believe that enriching individuals will eventually enrich society, and that government should not get in the way of the process. This is what happens as a result:

(1) The tax loss from one scheming businessman could have paid the salaries of 30,000 nurses

The lost taxes of $1.3 billion (35% of $3.7 billion) could have paid the salaries of 30,000 LPNs, 10 nurses for every county in the United States. Instead, one clever businessman took it all.

(2) The 10 richest Americans made enough money last year to feed every hungry person on earth for a year

The richest 10 Americans increased their wealth by over $50 billion in one year. Thatís enough, according to 2008 estimates by the Food and Agriculture Organization and the UNís World Food Program, to feed the 870 million people in the world who are lacking sufficient food.

But should anyone be blamed for this imbalance? Didnít the rich people EARN their money through hard work and innovation? No, they didnít. Sixty percent of the income for the Forbes 400 came from capital gains. A lot more of it came from other forms of deregulatory subterfuge.

(3) Avoided taxes could pay off the deficit ó or pay for 20 million jobs

The backlash against government regulation has led to tax abuses that cost us almost a trillion dollars a year.

Corporations doubled their profits to $1.9 trillion in less than ten years, but since 2008 theyíve reduced their tax payments from a twenty-year average of 22% to just 10%. Thatís a dropoff of over $225 billion.

Finally, the IRS estimates that 17 percent of taxes owed were not paid, leaving an underpayment of $450 billion.

Add it up, and itís almost the size of the U.S. deficit. All because of lax or non-existing regulations that allow wealthy individuals and corporations to avoid their tax responsibilities.

(4) An unregulated trading industry costs us another $350 billion a year in taxes

For a $10.00 purchase of childrenís clothing, mothers pay up to a dollar in sales tax.

For a $10.00 purchase of financial instruments, investors refuse to pay one cent.

We had a financial transaction tax from 1914 to 1966, but it was repealed in an early surge of Congressional deregulation. Now, it is estimated that $350 billion could be generated every year, enough for almost ten million teachers or nurses or firefighters or medical technicians.

(5) Redistribution is destroying entrepreneurship in America

Largely because of financial deregulation, our countryís income and wealth keep moving to the top while the middle class shrinks. Entrepreneurship is going down with it.

Studies reveal that relatively few business startups are initiated by the very wealthy.

Only 3 percent of the CEOs, upper management, and financial professionals were entrepreneurs in 2005, even though they made up about 60 percent of the richest .1% of Americans.

Instead, they invest over 90% of their assets in a combination of low-risk investments (bonds and cash), the stock market, and real estate.

Entrepreneurs come from risk-takers in the middle class.

Weíre at the mercy of the deregulators. But they have no mercy. The once-muscular entrepreneurial fiber of our country is being ripped apart, stretched to the limit, thinning in the middle until it eventually snaps in two.

http://www.salon.com/2012/10/16/five_ways_cor...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I know many wealthy people who are not greedy, but yes greed can be a factor. The ones that try to beat money out of everyone including employees are greedy. The government is making employers become greedy to an extent with the Obama heath care program.
Many will be forced to drop the coverage and will pay the fine because of it. This is the greed of those running Washington that is causing this.
I agree with some of what you say here; what you say about national health care and employers is a crock.

LONG before the new health care plan, employers were dropping company sponsored insurance coverage in droves- not due to the government but due to the sky rocketing insurance premiums going unchecked by any government regulations.

The bottom line is that national health care will make it more affordable for EVERYONE- employers included who, btw, are legally obligated to pay only 50% of the lowest health care premiums available with employees paying the other 50%. Also, that 50% only applies to covering the actual employees; for family members, employers are only required to cover 20% of the portion of those premiums for family coverage.

Sorry, but it's not the employers who bear the brunt of the cost of group sponsored plans- it is actually the insured employees and their families.

Also, as it now stands- but which will thankfully no longer be the case under the new health care plan, employers can hire part time workers for no more than 30 hours a week thereby not having to offer ANY health insurance coverage to employees.

That's one of several loopholes available to employers while as it now stands, no such loopholes are available to employees.

It is to the benefit of employers to do all they can to insure that their employees- and their families- have insurance coverage; a HEALTHY workforce is a PRODUCTIVE workforce and the more productive the workforce is, the higher the profits for employers.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
And in time, your "red, white and blue" tattoo will turn completely blue.
No- it is NOT because that 1% is so much smarter; it is because they are opportunists more than anything else.
There are MANY brilliant people in this world who are not rich by any stretch of the imagination.
And you "applied" them for being successful?
I can sure see why YOU are not in that top 1% if intelligence has anything to do with it- ROFLMAO!!
If you meant to ask why I don't APPLAUD them, it's not that I don't applaud them for their success; it's that I have disdain for those who have made their fortunes off the sweat of the backs of others- namely- the WORKERS in this country who keep this country running.
Greed is a terrible thing and all the more when the majority of people suffer due to the greed of a very select few.
No it won't.

OK fine, then they are opportunists. So what. Everyone in America has the same opportunities to succeed or fail.

I didn't say that *all and only* the smart people are the rich people.

Yes, I meant to type "applaud", not "applied".

You have "disdain" for rich because they give people jobs? You're strange.

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Theories are not evidence. Try again.
exactly......the big bang THEORY
the THEORY of evolution.

not facts

but the detailed DESIGN of life and creation is fact that every creation MUST have a creator.

TA-DA!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>If you were a child then you were forced. Fear is a terrible tool, slave.
and since i WAS a child and i was NEVER forced then you have just lied.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It's called education.
incorrect again, because both atheist and christians get the same oppertunity in education.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>SECOND time- that is why I pointed out where MONETARY issues are concerned.
You DO know the meaning of the word "monetary", don't you?
OMG- massive layoffs have taken place in this country since 2000- MASSIVE.
Do you EVER read a newspaper? Do you actually think that those who have been victims of those massive layoffs were actually at fault and somehow deserved to be laid off?
I'm talking people who were great employees who lost EVERYTHING- health benefits, pension plans, etc. and yes- through no fault of their own.
They spent their lives sowing and sowing and sowing and wound up reaping NOTHING.
RR, you are not in ANY way any type of humanitarian; then again, how could you be with your very limited and myopic understanding of the human condition?
As long as you have a roof over YOUR head and as long as you go to sleep every night with a full belly, as far as you're concerned, all is right with the world.
YOUR blessings and whatever good fortune YOU have means NOTHING to the MILLIONS in this country who through no fault of their own lost all they'd spent their lives working for.
Bullshit. My blessings & good fortune are a direct consequence of my actions.

People can't "sow and sow and sow and sow" and come out with nothing.

Too many people are stupid with their money. They rely heavily on credit & real estate to feed their family & when shit hits the fan, they're the ones that are all of a sudden hungry & homeless through FAULTS OF THEIR OWN.

It's nobody elses fault that they retardedly bought an overpriced home that they KNEW they couldn't afford. It's nobody elses fault that they squandered their money away on trivial bullshit that they don't need, like cars, tv's boats, rv's, atv's, etc. Waste.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
LOL... What?
Yeah, that's what I was thinking :p

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
12 or 13 is not an age of accountability, they are still very young.
there is no SET age of accountability.
the bible says it comes when an individual recognizes they are a sinner by nature..........when they know there is a right and a wrong and they are mature enough emotionally to experience their conscience.
could be any age from 6 up to 16 or 17.
the age of accountability is different for each person.
when we discover we are accountible for our mistakes and sins, thus accountable to God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
That's funny to you?
No, but it's entertaining to watch you religitards try to sweep it under the rug. LOL...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
It's not a lie, though.You act as if Jesus isn't real....
Yes and yes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 572,341 - 572,360 of716,243
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

544 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 529,798
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Awesome dr Shrink 598,720
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 min Marcel 327
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 min yon 1,395
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min KiMare 93,167
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min Bastards 114,576
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min Lyndi 171,416
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 41 min CunningLinguist 223,103
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,620
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••