“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#602708 Feb 18, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...at what point were you personally invited to join the Skull and Bones?
What?
UdiotRaceMAkeWOR LDPEACE

United States

#602709 Feb 18, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Redneck is anti-American by trying to keep this great country back by repeating mistakes. That keeps us going backward, not forward.
i don't think is a mistakes, some are with criminal enterprise , some have to do with greed, Some war investors/war investments... what,
UdiotRaceMAkeWOR LDPEACE

United States

#602710 Feb 18, 2013
oops missing part: "what are the concurrent consequence of this will have on US?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602711 Feb 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Again with your moronic stereotyping- your last sentence.
PROVE it. Post something- anything!- to back up your assertion that there are a lot of lazy Americans out there who really just don't want to work.
You see, your personal spin on things doesn't amount to a hill of beans.
http://www.marketplace.org/topics/economy/ple...

Not everyone wants to work, especially those lazy people that are federally subsidized and get everything for free.

Don't kid yourself, don't think that everybody wants to work.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#602712 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on a tic.
I have to "provide evidence" that Americans aren't all war mongerers?
Absolutely! Or go by your gut feelings, youngster!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602713 Feb 18, 2013
UdiotRaceMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>try again, are you not an adult. Think, here below post again or you mentally challenge?
Those Rich that are irresponsible US Corporate Citizens and their lowly ilks who work under them, and question to you ,Those man with reason but without/lack of moral will do what to its nation and/or the world ?
English CANNOT be your first language......

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602714 Feb 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
"SPRING VALLEY, Calif. Since the Fresh & Easy grocery chain was founded five years ago, it has opened 150 stores in California and positioned itself as a hip, socially responsible company.
Shannon Hardin earns $10.90 an hour at her part-time job.I cant live on this, she said.Its almost impossible.
But in one crucial respect, Fresh & Easy is just like the vast majority of large American retailers:*****most employees work part-time,***** with its stores changing many of their workers schedules week to week.
At its store here, just east of San Diego, Shannon Hardin oversees seven self-checkout stations, usually by herself.
I like it. Im a people person, said Ms. Hardin, 50, who used to work as an office assistant at a construction company until times went bad.
But after nearly 5 years at Fresh & Easy,******she remains a part-time worker despite her desire to work full-time.****** In fact, all 22 employees at her store are part-time except for the five managers.
She earns $10.90 an hour, and with workweeks averaging 28 hours, her yearly pay equals $16,500.I cant live on this, said Ms. Hardin, who is single.Its almost impossible.
While there have always been part-time workers, especially at restaurants and retailers, employers today rely on them far more than before as they seek to cut costs and align staffing to customer traffic.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/28/business/a-...
I see. It's Fresh & Easy's fault that Shannon has been a low paid cashier for 5 years. It's not poor Shannon's fault. Fresh & Easy should pay get $42/hr to be a cashier, then it's fair....
WTF?
That sounds like those whiny Walmart cashiers that say they don't get paid enough.
Here's done basic economics for ya.
A business MUST remain profitable to remain open. In most businesses, payroll is the #1 thing that is controllable and that can make or break a business. That's why they hire part time(that and to keep a flexible schedule).
endtime

AOL

#602715 Feb 18, 2013

----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#602716 Feb 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
That idiot Called Just think(he really needs a different username)is some moron in his mommas basement, there's no point speaking to him.
Uh oh...Little Tangerine's upset! Don't be like that Little Tangerine!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602717 Feb 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You are a LIAR.
I do NOT copy/paste every other post.
As a matter of FACT, the majority of the time I do cut and paste is to back up what I already know and what YOU claim isn't true.
I post reliable sources and articles to prove to you that what I do already know IS true.
And THAT is what bugs you- that I deal in FACTS while YOU prefer to deal in FANTASY.
Pfft.
'twas an exaggeration, not a lie.

Location hidden

#602718 Feb 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, little boy, they only give other greedy slobs some jobs.
Uh oh...Little Tangerine's obsessive need to think he's surrounded by children is rearing its ugly head again....creeeeepy

Since: May 11

UK

#602719 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
well didn`t you just say all Americans had the same opportunities?

I want to know when you were invited to join the Skull and Bones fraternity at Yale with all of the opportunities that brings.

Location hidden

#602720 Feb 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
We all make mistakes, no such thing as inherent evilness. And only by 30 is a person able to understand what is right and wrong, and only at 40+ is someone able to reckognize the consequences. 17 is not an age of accountibility.
So a 29 year old shouldn't be held accountable for any crimes they commit because they don't know right from wrong?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, Little Tangerine...no.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#602721 Feb 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with some of what you say here; what you say about national health care and employers is a crock.
LONG before the new health care plan, employers were dropping company sponsored insurance coverage in droves- not due to the government but due to the sky rocketing insurance premiums going unchecked by any government regulations.
The bottom line is that national health care will make it more affordable for EVERYONE- employers included who, btw, are legally obligated to pay only 50% of the lowest health care premiums available with employees paying the other 50%. Also, that 50% only applies to covering the actual employees; for family members, employers are only required to cover 20% of the portion of those premiums for family coverage.
Sorry, but it's not the employers who bear the brunt of the cost of group sponsored plans- it is actually the insured employees and their families.
Also, as it now stands- but which will thankfully no longer be the case under the new health care plan, employers can hire part time workers for no more than 30 hours a week thereby not having to offer ANY health insurance coverage to employees.
That's one of several loopholes available to employers while as it now stands, no such loopholes are available to employees.
It is to the benefit of employers to do all they can to insure that their employees- and their families- have insurance coverage; a HEALTHY workforce is a PRODUCTIVE workforce and the more productive the workforce is, the higher the profits for employers.
Everything you say is a belief, the truth is yes some were dropping it, but Obamacare isn't about you or I .
It's about the government gaining revenue from new sources.
The collapse of our government from irresponsibility and need to find new sources of revenue to inject into it. If it was so good why has the senate congress and the president exempted themselves from it? Make no mistake it's about money going in their hands, and not about helping you. You believe it is but you are fooled by them.

If it is such a crowning achievement why is Hillary resigning....hmmm. Think about that!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#602722 Feb 18, 2013
boooots wrote:
Patty, if one or two of your parents were church goers and you started going to church as a child then you were forced to go, not of your own will, because parents do not give young children a choice when they go out somewhere. If your family was church going, and say at 4 or 5 you said you didn't want to go to church anymore, the most that would have done is get a laugh from your parents. If you were a bit older likely a good spanking too.
My first wife's mother was from a non church-going family, but because she could sing, when she was an older girl, someone else got her interested in attending church to be in their choir, and since the man she married, after her first husband died in WWII, was also from a church going family, they raised their 4 daughters to be church attenders too.
Had I not been an obsessive church goer when we married, my wife would likely have not raised our kids in the church, because she was trying to rebel against her strict upbringing.
Unfortunately and sadly, I basically insisted we attend church, and we raised our kids to go too (they didn't have a choice).
Very well stated.

Religious people do NOT stop and think this out very thoroughly. Parents ALWAYS hold the upper hand. The child completely depends on the parents for food and for shelter. The parents also can punish (and scare) the child as it is growing up, and by the time they realize they're "going to church" they are already around 5 or 6. By then they are already conditioned to do as they are told or they will be punished. This is where fear comes into the equation. The parents are literally 3 to 4 times taller and bigger than the child. Imagine if a giant 4 times bigger than you forced you to do something, you'd do it just to survive. This isn't about the question of do the parents love the child, this is about free will and complete choice. Many parents force their children to go to church, simply because their parents did it to them and they don't know any better. The bottom line is that the child has no free will in this decision making process, and by the time they grow up they are already conditioned into going to church. Forcing someone to do something without their informed consent is not love, it is a form of abuse.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602723 Feb 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
Then address your grievances with the MEDICAL COMMUNITY which is largely responsible for health care being unaffordable unless one has health insurance.
People get SICK, RR. People get INJURED, RR.
Most people would prefer to avoid getting sick to begin with.
However, preventive care is VERY expensive and cost prohibitive for the majority of those without health insurance.
You're talking about a "nanny state" when you don't even know what that means.
I have no grievances with the medical community, so...

No shit people get sick & injured. But when people get sick & injured why is it all of a sudden everyone else's responsibility?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#602724 Feb 18, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So a 29 year old shouldn't be held accountable for any crimes they commit because they don't know right from wrong?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh, Little Tangerine...no.
24 at least then. It depends on the crime, really, and how much responsibility the person has.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#602726 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You really haven't been paying attention, have you?
What?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602727 Feb 18, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Let me dumb this down for you so that you can fully understand it. If you are religious, then you are a religitard. End of story.
Thanks for sharing your opinion. Topix is hard at work to improve itself.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602728 Feb 18, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
..but how can this be? America is the exception to the rule.
I`m sure I heard you talking about American Exceptionalism earlier?
Perhaps you don't know what American Exceptionalism means...

(hint: it has nothing to do with rich & poor)

(hint: Google is free, dude)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuals are servants and human children of ... 5 min maidangela7349 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Gods r Delusions ... 567,388
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Rick in Kansas 267,320
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 53 min andet1987 5,308
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,755
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 221,529
Gay snapchat names 1 hr nickkaraoke 326
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Epiphany2 607,071
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Rosa_Winkel 97,429
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 21 hr henk 175
More from around the web