Sorry, what?
Never mind.

Since: Feb 13

Cadiz, KY

#603052 Feb 18, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
You must have been twisted as a kid, like , you got but raped or abused in some way, how in the shit do you think ur alive, but hey people as stupid and blind as you make more room Heaven for good people not twisted like YOU, dumb man, but you couldnt help the way you were raised.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#603053 Feb 18, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is a fact, which visibly proves itself everyday. There is no design, therefore no designer.
<quoted text>
All of it, of course.
<quoted text>
It shows no sign of design, but plenty of signs that it evolved.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
All of it huh?
Except for the parts where people genetically engineered various canine breeds, feline breeds, agriculture, etc.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>...The the part of ToE that says all life on Earth comes from one common ancestor is right?
Evidence shows that life evolves. It's just a part of life. Why do christians hate that idea so much?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> Even with no supporting evidence, you're gonna believe that?
Ok...
Ever been to a museum? Not that weird creationist Flintstones museum, with the caveman riding a tricerotops, but a *real* museum?

Are you familiar with anthropology and archaeology? Paleontology? Zoology?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#603054 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
That's what the buybull says. Go argue with it, not me.
I'll argue with you when you post that as fact.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#603055 Feb 18, 2013
UidiotRaceAMKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>i think Redneck likes Forrest Gump ,and Black Hawk doWn....
"Black Hawk Down" was one helluva movie.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603056 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are acquainted with the usual lies coming from atheists.
Don't get me started, young lady.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#603057 Feb 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind.
Don't hold out on me now, counselor.

Actually, do.

I'm off for da night.

Toodles.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#603058 Feb 18, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Then tell the terrorists to stop committing acts of terror and we'll stop bombing the shit out of them.
But US invaded many nations, and that reason we get all these growth and rollback of enemies worldwide and some of boogey mans are US created... you need to see through the duplicity and deecption of US Militaristic interventionist imperialism Agendas...

Noam Chomsky, 9-11, book, p84

The U.S. is ... only country condemned by the World Court for international terrorism ... The U.S. of course dismissed the Court's judgment with contempt, reacting by escalating the terrorist war against Nicaragua... and vetoing a Security Council resolution calling on all states to observe international law ...

State Terrorism and United States, Frederick H. Gareau, p15

Washington publishes an annual list of governments that it alleges terrorists. Typically, this list contains a majority of governments of Arab states - Iran, Cuba, and North Korea. This highlights the importance of how terrorism defined. If state terrorism were included in the definition, Washington would halve to include itself on the list!

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#603059 Feb 18, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not worried about anything,
Sure you are. It's your worrying that keeps you battling Christians. If you could just hear me laughing at you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#603060 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid? I'm not afraid of evolution, not at all. I know that organic life can & does evolve. That much is certain.
I know that most life on this planet has similar DNA patterns.
I know that those similar DNA patterns are *thought* to be because of evolution.
It's not fact, it's assumption.
It's what they call "the best working scientific theory we have today".....
O_o
But it's a very good theory, they r not making this stuff up outta thin air!

Why does it matter if evolution is a fact or not? It has nothing to do with proving the existence/non-existence of a creator!
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#603061 Feb 18, 2013
Hyper Squid wrote:
The bible says theres agod and god wrote the bible,so the bible isnt lying
19Feb13.....

....and its about time 'ol Uncle Albert Einstein' showed up hereIN.

Ps:.....Can you Really & Truly believe that some kind of brain wrote this statement.

While BobLoblah believes in GOD and Jesus Christ as BobLoblah's Lord and Master.....BobLoblah has to wonder someDimes jest where some eeejits 'get their' FAITH. Make no wonder hateful, hypocritical, hatheistic schidt-for-brains 'poke' fun at Christians when they readUP some silly nonCents like dat.

Anyveys, it will be fodder for 'em for annudder coupla days. YES!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#603062 Feb 18, 2013
If "God" knows what I'm going to do, then that means it's pre-determined--that means, already determined. And therefore, there is no free will. Everything has already been decided for the person, whether she or he knows it or not.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't.
Yes it does.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Logically, God knowing what we are going to do does not mean that we can't do something else.
No it doesn't. You *know* it doesn't. If that were true, then he didn't know what we were going to do. How can he *know* what we're going to do, and then suddenly we do something else? That is called "catching him by surprise."
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> It means that God simply knows what we have chosen to do ahead of time.
Pre-determination--exactly.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> Our freedom is not restricted by God's foreknowledge; our freedom is simply realized ahead of time by God.
That's not freedom, that's pre-determination.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>If God is not restricted to existence in the present, our present, then the future is known by God because God exists the future as well as the present (and the past).
This would mean that our future choices, as free as they are, are simply known by God.
Because he has determined them for us.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#603063 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Teach someone to accept a set of beliefs unconditionally.
Still doesn't apply to me bonehead. Keep searching though. LOL...
Atheists indoctrinate too.
Prove it.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#603064 Feb 18, 2013
UidiotRaceAMKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting this post of your to Rednecksnapper,
This is what our right wing christian nation ,US evil representative of:
What are concurrent future consequences of all these many US wars at home and around worrld
Fundamentalist Christianity Weds the Military : Indybay
www.indybay.org/newsitems/2006/06/05/18269941...
(San Francisco, Berkeley) An intricate symbiotic relationship exists between the Church and the State. It is in blatant and conspicuous view in United States society ...
Check it out:

https://www.circlesanctuary.org/index.php/mil...

United States

#603065 Feb 18, 2013
Paul Craig Roberts, a former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under Reagan (left because of US corruption.)
( Old-line Republican warns 'something's in the works' to trigger a police state by Muriel Kane

"Unless Congress immediately impeaches Bush and Cheney, a year from now the US could be a dictatorial police state at war with Iran... When Bush exercises this authority [under the new Executive Order]... there's no check to it. It doesn't have to be ratified by Congress. The people who bear the brunt of these dictatorial police state actions have no recourse to the judiciary. So it really is a form of total, absolute, one-man rule.... The American people don't really understand the danger that they face."

... "The administration figures themselves and prominent Republican propagandists ... are preparing us for another 9/11 event or series of events. Chertoff has predicted them.... The National Intelligence Estimate is saying that al Qaeda has regrouped.... You have to count on the fact that if al Qaeda's not going to do it, it's going to be orchestrated.... The Republicans are praying for another 9/11."

... "Americans think their danger is terrorists. They don't understand the terrorists cannot take away habeas corpus, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution.... The terrorists are not anything like the threat that we face to the Bill of Rights and the Constitution from our own government in the name of fighting terrorism...."

... "There's no belief in the people or anything like that. They have agendas. The people are in the way. The Constitution is in the way.... Americans need to comprehend and look at how ruthless Cheney is.... A person like that would do anything.

==

ADD! Update War mongering Bushjr & co already been Tried by the Internationa War crimes tribunal for war crimes against humanity! One for the world Humanity! clap hands!

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#603066 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
That's because you enjoy seeing people get killed. it's the atheism in you .

United States

#603067 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
I found movie boring, the many killings...

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#603068 Feb 18, 2013
No they can't. "God" is a human invention.
<quoted text>
Rushing a sick kid to the hospital is a "crush," and not love?
Helping a stranded driver on the side of the road is a "crush," and not an act of love?
A five-year-old child working a fountain in the middle of a park to give a drink to a thirsty dog is a "crush," and not an expression of love?
Thanks for proving my point, moron.
<quoted text>
Is compassion a form of love, or not? Christians seem to have a pretty narrow definition of "love."
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Compassion is sympathetic pity and concern. So I'd say no, compassion is not love.
And I disagree.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> I can be compassionate to a stranger & help them swap a flat tire, but that in no way means I love them or are in love with them, just that I'm demonstrating sympathy towards them.
Which proves to me that people have a pretty narrow definition of "love." Compassion is not hate, it is not dislike, it is not indifference. It is doing something because one really wants to help someone, whether they're a family member, a friend, a stranger, or a stray or sick or injured animal.

And what do you think *motivates* compassion?

To be *in* love is a whole 'nother matter; I mean, like helping someone fix a flat. I wouldn't wanna have sex with him...maybe... I mean, I'm already spoken for.

United States

#603069 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, what?
Like i said before about US Democracy, freedom liberty, and individual rights had been on back burner, it just a facade, as US actions, it's not its Soul purpose.
Ryszard Kapuscinski, journalist, Le Monde diplomatiqueÂ…
"In a dictatorship, censorship in used; in a democracy, manipulation."
===
Richard Durbin, U.S. Senator
"the United States needs to promote the development of democracy and human rights, not militaries that view their own citizens as the enemy.
==
George Kennan, head of U.S. State Department Policy Planning Staff, 1948
Democracy, as Americans understand it, is not necessarily the future of all mankind, nor is it the duty of the U.S. government to assure that it becomes that.
===
John Stockwell, former CIA official (From his books , speeches...
The CIA has overthrown functioning democracies in over 20 countries.
So, Dimwit?
you own demise!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#603070 Feb 18, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI: Honerysuckler rose = YELLODOG = Pattiecake58 = United in faith
Aha!!

Thanks for the headsup!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Happy Lesbo 26,655
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 685,844
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 1 hr Red Crosse 7
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,292
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 hr MOGA 41
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Jake999 619,750
Why some in the south tower got what they had c... 8 hr Doctor REALITY 2
More from around the web