Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#602489 Feb 17, 2013
atheists lie wrote:
Why do atheists want proof of God?
Why are religitards like you afraid to give it? Oh that's right, it's because it reminds you how delusional you are and that you believe in made up fairy tales. Got it... Point taken, slave.

“Nothing can stop, This Pony..”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#602493 Feb 17, 2013
atheists lie wrote:
Why do atheists want proof of God? I thought they had already sworn that they knew for a fact God doesn't exist.
Are they calling each other liars? I mean, when one simply asks for proof of God, they are indirectly calling the other atheists that claim He doesn't exist, a LIAR!.
Do they have weak faith in their assertions? Does their science not do enough for them? Shouldn't they scram and get busy discovering other things that do exist instead of bitching about something they "know" is not real?
I think they are liars and they know they are lying to themselves and they have to congregate in forums like this to give each other comfort as they suffer with their delusions that there is no God.
Um.....Atheists do not have their own science.
That's like looking at a fairy boat thinking it is part of the gay navy. But you theists are so silly!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#602494 Feb 17, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're a real dirtbag. She has more class in her little finger than you do in your entire body.
Speaking of fingers;
Roses are red
violets are blue
I have 5 fingers
the 3rd one's for you.
<quoted text>
Sociopath:(Noun) a person with a psychopathic personality such as the Topix poster TheGoodTheBadTheUgly.
Gee, that was easy.
This is easy too.

You wouldn't say that in front of my face, you little prick.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#602495 Feb 17, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are religitards like you afraid to give it? Oh that's right, it's because it reminds you how delusional you are and that you believe in made up fairy tales. Got it... Point taken, slave.
This new language is retarded. If you knew that you
are speaking evil would it matter to you. This is what
you have been taught.
There is no one else but God.
You can only go up.

Location hidden

#602498 Feb 17, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
18Feb13.....

....to 'lieLan' da Mylan ...da Racist thou arth.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Yes, I'm A Witch; Deal With It”

Since: May 10

MY KARMA KILLED YOUR DOGMA

#602499 Feb 17, 2013
TheGoodTheBadTheUgly wrote:
Looks like we have another babbling bitch.
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're a real dirtbag. She has more class in her little finger than you do in your entire body.
Speaking of fingers;
Roses are red
violets are blue
I have 5 fingers
the 3rd one's for you.
<quoted text>
Sociopath:(Noun) a person with a psychopathic personality such as the Topix poster TheGoodTheBadTheUgly.
Gee, that was easy.
BobBlowJob has more damn socks... He's an unstable little leg humper; I'd suggest that people just ignore him.

“Yes, I'm A Witch; Deal With It”

Since: May 10

MY KARMA KILLED YOUR DOGMA

#602500 Feb 17, 2013
atheists lie wrote:
Why do atheists want proof of God? I thought they had already sworn that they knew for a fact God doesn't exist.
Can't answer the challenge, can you, porter?

Location hidden

#602501 Feb 17, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Marine! I heard the mention of chocolate, and....well, here I am!!
How've you been?
<quoted text>
You know me so well.{*smooch!*} A belated Happy Valentine's Day!
18Feb13.....

.....Yer 'pus-filled' pimples are bigger and uglier than ever 'hAteLinDaPuffBitch'.

Ps:...and vot's dat liquid runnin' down yer chin???

.Not semen=Juice from yer daddy is it!!!!.....BobLoblah was dinkin' dat da cops told you 'again' before they put you away again last Dime... that you should stop dat blow-jobbin' yer daddy..dat he jest didn't have da strength for it. One 'a dese days he's gonna croak right in da middle of ....!!!!!.well, you know don'tCha...

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#602503 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
BobBlowJob has more damn socks... He's an unstable little leg humper; I'd suggest that people just ignore him.
18Feb13.....

...Now, you 'hAteLinDaBluffBitch' should know dat BobLoblah wrecks havoc on hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains like YOU wherever BobLoblah happes to go.

..How are ya doin' and who are ya 'doin' down and out behind dat clinic you slave away at day IN and day OUT.

Ps:.....Are you still handin' out rimJobs to the vets down dere or are you bein' paid in cash fer a change???

You remain fulla schidt to da eyeballs. As usual.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#602504 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Can't answer the challenge, can you, porter?
18Feb13.....

....Yer gettin' close.

Ps:....Yer gettin' close to yer 'porta-Pottie' baby.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#602505 Feb 17, 2013
Yep, he's got more socks than amazon.com .

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#602506 Feb 17, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!
What the hell r u talking about?
Who the hell takes flirting around on forums serious??
U do understand that this was just all messin' around? I sure hope so!!
Don't tell me ya love me, that's just creepy!!!!!!
OMG, Tide was right, u r a sociopath!!!! I honestly didn't know, I'm SO sorry for ever messin' with u!
Just so u know, I don't love u and i never have!! This was just meant as a joke, I'm really sorry!!!
And for your kind information, i can do what i want on topix and in my life, that's none of your business, u r NOTHING to me!
END OFF!!!!!!!
Unfortunately, he won't be able to resist posting to you, or anyone else who responds to him.

No self-control at all.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#602507 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
One Bloblah meltdown coming right up.

Location hidden

#602508 Feb 17, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, he won't be able to resist posting to you, or anyone else who responds to him.
No self-control at all.
18Feb13.....

.....LIAR....

Ps:...You remmain fulla schidt to da eyeballs.

...and tryin' ta get 'brownie-Points' vit the girlies ain't gonna do ya any goot at haul, ya schidt-for-brains.

BobLoblah continues to kickArse of the hateful, hypocritical, hAthist eeejits like YOU.

BobLoblah Rules

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#602509 Feb 17, 2013
18Feb13.....

.....And once again, for da benefit of the Good Christian intelligent posters...

..BobLoblah has put BobLoblah's boot up da arseHoles of quite a few hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains hereIN.

You can see by their envy and jealousy of BobLoblah and ALL others of 'ANY' religious FAITH jest how 'unsettled' they are in their lives.

Ps:....so easy ta do. So berry, berry easy.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#602510 Feb 17, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I looked he still have years to work on it. republitard. I'm not 100% for him, but at least I'm willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.
Republitard?
bigot

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#602511 Feb 17, 2013

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#602512 Feb 18, 2013

Is Your Red The Same as My Red?.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#602513 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
He is not very good at hiding it.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#602514 Feb 18, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Republitard?
bigot
both bipartisanshop-of-horror are corrupted beyond repair, really a party of one based on greed and Power, if non of you and other don't wake up out nation will be in alot of hurt! WAKE UP TIME ALL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 6 min thewordofme 1,248
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min His Holines dr Sh... 608,133
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min oxbow 573,718
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 58 min KiMare 97,855
Any horny boys??? 1 hr Dean 3
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 hr Wordsworth 5,536
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 268,803
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 hr Arul 5,623
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 16 hr Mille1234 93
More from around the web