Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#602429 Feb 17, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Lying to their kids--jesus loves you, and if you don't love him back you'll go to hell--is verbal abuse. And psychological abuse, come to think of it.
Yep, well stated Kaitlin!!!

Wow, redneck really walked into that one, LOL...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#602430 Feb 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You know he isn't me, and you certainly have no valid reason to believe it, so you have no right to attack him.
You are unmarried, you have no wife, you aren't loved, and your life is unfufilled.
You are unmarried, you have no wife, you aren't loved, and your life is unfufilled.
18FEb13.....

.....It's so great for BobLoblah to see you and the other wonderful Crusaders put yer boots up da arseHoles of the hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains.

Ps:....'slackBlunder' is an instant success on every Topic it glues itself toooooooooo in da most despicable kind of vey.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#602431 Feb 17, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i am not forcing you to believe in God. that is your right. but insisting that there is no God without any proof is questionable. why do you insist ? do you have any proof ? at least i have a proof.
You've got delusion and superstition. Learn the difference and move on, loser.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#602432 Feb 17, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>18FEb13.....
.....It's so great for BobLoblah to see you and the other wonderful Crusaders put yer boots up da arseHoles of the hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains.
Ps:....'slackBlunder' is an instant success on every Topic it glues itself toooooooooo in da most despicable kind of vey.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Youse funny.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#602433 Feb 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You know he isn't me, and you certainly have no valid reason to believe it, so you have no right to attack him.
Speaking for yourself again.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#602434 Feb 17, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking for yourself again.
Or he really sucks as a fortune teller.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#602435 Feb 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But only supernatural power could create the universe, but not the PC.
There is no proof a supernatural power created the universe.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#602436 Feb 17, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Or he really sucks as a fortune teller.
LOL Good point!
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#602437 Feb 17, 2013
POPE BENEDICT - XVI wrote:
<quoted text>Mea Culpa. Mea Culpa. Mea Maxima Culpa.
May your search not be in vain BobLoblah as you continue to find your life-Partner.
Peach be with you all the days of your Life.
Your friend and Your Pope.
Dear soon-to-be ex-Pope,
Got a quick question for ya. I've always wondered about this, so here goes. When you take your big hat off, does it still feel like you're wearing it hours later? You know, kinda like phantom leg syndrome. Will you wear a baseball cap sideways to compensate for it when you return to civilian life? Just wondering...

Sincerely,
Anon
endtime

AOL

#602438 Feb 17, 2013

----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST

christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#602439 Feb 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
youre PROJECTING

kristains do that a lot

www.evilbible.com

“Try Me”

Since: Jun 08

N/A

#602440 Feb 17, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>18Feb13.....

.....There is NO such thing as an atheist...

.....Agnostics = YES

.....hAtheists = YES

.....wannabeeAtheists = YES

.....hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains = YES

.....compassionate Agnostics = YES

.....uneducated hAtheists = YES

.....eeejit wannabeeAtheists = YES

.....atheists = NO

Ps:....and last but Not least....wannabeeAtheistILK = YES

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
You gotta be the most hateful poster here so don't make me laugh calling us hatheists. You're pathetic.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#602441 Feb 17, 2013
endtime wrote:
----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mXWcaR0DuWoXX
Heck we got one of them right here in this forum, no need to wait for another one.
Humanoid

Kansas City, MO

#602442 Feb 17, 2013
The Old Townie wrote:
<quoted text>Prove there isn't.
2000 years of brainwashing gullible human animals proves nothing. Its a story, a fable processed into perfection by 2000 years of artifacts and drawings that made the illusion seem real.....to the easily brainwashed. That being said, to the simple minded I must be an aiethist.....thats alot of BS also. No, I have a brain with a BS filter on it.....and it works quite well. No brainwashing here!

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#602443 Feb 17, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Marine! I heard the mention of chocolate, and....well, here I am!!
How've you been?
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there young lady! I've been busy with kisses. Lots of them.......... Peanut butter cups too.
Here, let me share both with you. Careful, the kisses can be quite addictive but I'm sure you knew that.
You know me so well.{*smooch!*} A belated Happy Valentine's Day!

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#602444 Feb 17, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Which god is the true god and what proof do you have that (a) that god exists and (b) that god is the one true god instead of all the thousands of other gods who have been worshipped?
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>17eb13.....
.....WHO made da dirt!!!!!!
No one "made" it, you simple-minded troll. I'd tell you to read a science book, but you would only burn it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#602445 Feb 17, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>17Feb13.....
.....BobLoblah Really & Truly loves you 'Clementia'...and everyDing dat BobLoblah says to you is meaningful and protective to make sure dat you remain the most Pure and Perfect girl in da Life of BobLoblah.
Ps:........(<^.^).....Kisse s to ya.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
U r a liar! U never listen to me!!:-(

And what does (<^.^) mean?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#602447 Feb 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't disprect me, Clementine.
I've been good to you.
It hurts a lot to be disprected, you know.
Sorry!!

I didn't even know i was disprecting u!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#602448 Feb 17, 2013
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>Funny that you are here now, sock.
WHAT?

Who do u think I am?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#602449 Feb 17, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>17Feb13.....
.....BobLoblah is NOT too sorry to hear you say dat.
Ps:.....First of haul, BobLoblah did NOT propose to you!!!
Go back and readUP vot BobLoblah said which is as follows:
...IF (if, if, if) BobLoblah asked you to marry BobLoblay, would you marry BobLoblah. YES....got it!!!
It was YOU who 'ranOff' half-cocked tellin' dis von and dat von dat BobLoblah had proposed. While BobLoblah admitted BobLoblah's love for you, and you did so in kind, BobLoblah has had a liddle dime to study you ovva da past week.
First of haul, you are whiner. If ya don't getCher own vey, ya complain, complain, complain.
Next, den you climb right back up and sound as if you are so happy to be BobLoblah's girl.
BobLoblah dinks dat you are 'somewhat' bi-Polar and da last ding BobLoblah wants runnin' around da house is a mad wife yellin' at the maids one minute, and sweet-talking da gardeners and drivers da next. YES!!!
Next: You take it upon yerSelf to 'invite' eeejits to da wedding, when BobLoblah 'explicitly' explained dat they were NOT gonna be dere. Full STOP.
Da straw dat broke da camel's back was yer runnin' to Your Pope to rant and rave about sweet-nuttins. Your Pope is NOT there for dat kind of bullSchidt....and you jest seem to have a lotta bullSchidt.
In da grand scheme of dings in da Life of BobLoblah, life for BobLoblah is kind, gentle, sweet....and above ALL...smooooooth sailin.
....da last ding BobLoblah needs is an eeejit and schidt-for-brains for a wife.
So, be content dat 'in yer small brains' you 'thought' dat BobLoblah had proposed to YOU, while in reality BobLoblah NEVER did.
....ALL intelligent posters lookin' hereIN know dat toooooooo.....and quite a few are laughin' dere arses hOff.
Repeat: IF (if, if, if) BobLoblah asked you to marry BobLoblah, would you marry BobLoblah???
..and dat's as close as you vill ever get to BobLoblah.
Don't go avey mad. Jest go avey.
BobLoblah NOW has betta dings ta do. Haul da Dime tooooooo.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
I'LL DEAL WITH U LATER, I'M GONNA THINK!

U CHANGED FAST!!!!! WHERE'S THE LOVE GONE NOW, EH?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 min zafar 1,181
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Rider on the Storm 175,046
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min AN NFL FAN 119,260
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 8 min bellz 34
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min KayMarie 554,939
Super Fast Traffic 9 min aljwadh 1
what the best model of this wrist watches 13 min andet1987 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min waaasssuuup 603,635
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 55 min Charlie Sheen 263,520

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE