UidiotRacemakewo rldpeace

United States

#602341 Feb 16, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>17Feb13.....
.....Actually in BobLoblah's recent chat with Your Pope, BobLoblah discussed this topic and Your Pope has agreed to spend a lotta time fishing on BobLoblah's boat near Corsica and Sicily.
Ps:.....Being a 'Fisher of Men', Your Pope can now turn his attention to being a 'fisher of fish'. Your Pope loves to eat fish of ALL kinds and BobLoblah is a pretty good cook ven hit comes ta fish.
....Baked potatoes are a choice item toooooo smothered in 'salted' butter and sprinkled with black pepper.
Deserts will be contained in the usualy ' filrthySherry' glasses and tossed against da marble vall in the boat's sitting room when emptied.
.....there should oftenDimes be lots of broken glass around.
Of course, both Bobloblah and Your Pope have NO idea what you mean when you mention dis 'wal-mart'. Vot's dat stuffy???
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Hope you get A polluted Fishes, for you foul the seas with your Oil/war machines.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#602342 Feb 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered your question in my last sentence.
It is unconstitutional to criminalize blasphemy in the U.S.
Freedom of speech.
Heard of it?
Sorry.
Yes I know that.

I was replying to an idiot that thought otherwise.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#602343 Feb 16, 2013
Forum wrote:
God, thank you for your promise
to send a savior.
He I is!!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#602344 Feb 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Verbal abuse is still abuse, porcupine.
No shit.

Good thing Christians don't verbally abuse their kids.

Location hidden

#602345 Feb 16, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Are you in Australia or the far East?
I ask because you show today's date as February 17th when it is February 16th just as yesterday you kept posting the date as February 16th when it was actually February 15th.
I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that you are indeed located somewhere where it actually is February 17th, but given the idiocy of your posts, it's hard not to assume that you truly don't know what the date is.
Mars is a day behind earth in the cycle this time of year.
UidiotRacemakewo rldpeace

United States

#602346 Feb 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit.
Interjecting for Mylan!

This is What a right Wing US Christian nation Representative of:

UNITED STATES WAR and INTERVENTIONS MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,,...
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#602347 Feb 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Threatening to learn a religion is abuse. Christians do it everyday.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#602348 Feb 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Hope you washed your hands afterward :p
But how do you know hands were involved?

Location hidden

#602349 Feb 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that?
Coz yer a ly'n stinky sock. That's why.

Location hidden

#602350 Feb 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.
The guy was the epitome of scruffy. It was no fun at all dealing with him.
But he was charged with blasphemy because they had nothing else on him--he had been wrongfully detained by the cop. I read about it in the paper, was offended, and drove out to the middle of nowhere to defend him.
I charged him nothing and he didn't even thank me.
But for me, the case is still a badge of honor.

If Pro Bono is a heart warmer for you, I can abuse you badly.
Lawyers don't have hearts to warm, they have piggy banks to fill.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#602352 Feb 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
But how do you know hands were involved?
Gives a whole new meaning to Pro Bono...
Humblebee

Sparks, NV

#602353 Feb 16, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets do it a little different and you can do the work.
You prove that there isn't any God.
So far the vast majority of the people living on earth believe there is a God. So it would appear that the ball is in your court to prove that there is not a God.
Fallacy of argument from ignorance... "since I can't prove something exists, YOU need to prove it doesn't exist". Critical thinking doesn't work that way.

If you claim something exists, the burden is on the claimant (that's YOU) to demonstrate it exists. It is not the burden of the skeptic who questions your claim to dis-prove it.

Let's start simple for you... Just prove ANYTHING exists, and then we can go from there.

LOGICAL PROOF PLEASE, not observational!

If you can "prove" something exists be merely pointing at it and saying 'look, see it right there; I have "proven" it exists', then all you have to do is "point" to god and make the same claim.

Good luck and look forward to reading your "proof"...

Cheers!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#602354 Feb 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poe is a hero of mine.
I visit his gravesite whenever I'm in Baltimore.
I've never been - but if I ever get there, I'll make it a priority.

“Try Me”

Since: Jun 08

N/A

#602355 Feb 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No shit.

Christians abuse them sexually. Ask any priest lol.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#602356 Feb 16, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
the atheists and gays on topix (as a general rule) call anyone who believes in God or the bible as 'crazy'. They disprect the opposing opinions of those who choose to view homosexuality as the bible views it.
so they call people mentally ill who don't agree with them.
thats all it amounts to on here.
Patty, no one here has claimed you are mentally ill because you believe in God or the Bible. We claim you are mentally ill, because it has been determined by your pattern of posting and lying constantly that you are mentally ill, plus we were advised by someone who knows you personally, or so I understand, that you are known to be mentally ill.

Trying to pass off our opinion about you as having anything to do with your opinions about God or the Bible is strictly a diversionary tactic on your part, to not take responsibility for your own evil behavior here.

We don't have to use your mental problems to argue against your 'evidences' to support your opinions here, Patty, because so far you have provided no valid evidence.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#602357 Feb 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
"2
: irreverence toward something considered sacred or inviolable "
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bla...
Does that include such toward the Constitution and Supreme Court?
No. Blasphemy is an insult to religious deities.

It does not include an insult to the Constitution or the Supreme Court.

But of course, the First Amendment protects those insults also.

So go for it.

Long Beach, CA

#602358 Feb 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
If Pro Bono is a heart warmer for you, I can abuse you badly.
Lawyers don't have hearts to warm, they have piggy banks to fill.
I have no objection to filling my piggy bank either.

But it's unfair to generalize and denigrate the entire profession.

I know many decent, generous, kind attorneys, of high integrity.

Long Beach, CA

#602359 Feb 16, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I've never been - but if I ever get there, I'll make it a priority.
Have you heard of the Poe Toaster?

For more than 70 years, beginning in the 1930s, a mysterious person (or more probably two persons in succession, possibly father and son) paid an annual tribute to Poe by visiting the tombstone marking his grave (in Westminster Hall, Baltimore) in the wee hours of January 19, Poe's birthday. The shadowy figure, dressed in black with a wide-brimmed hat and white scarf, would pour himself a glass of Martell cognac and raise a toast to Poe's memory, then vanish into the night, leaving three roses and the unfinished bottle of cognac. Onlookers gathered annually in hopes of glimpsing the elusive Toaster, who did not seek publicity and was rarely seen or photographed.

Just as mysteriously, the Toaster failed to appear on January 19, 2009 and has never returned.

Quoth the raven, nevermore.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#602360 Feb 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard of the Poe Toaster?
For more than 70 years, beginning in the 1930s, a mysterious person (or more probably two persons in succession, possibly father and son) paid an annual tribute to Poe by visiting the tombstone marking his grave (in Westminster Hall, Baltimore) in the wee hours of January 19, Poe's birthday. The shadowy figure, dressed in black with a wide-brimmed hat and white scarf, would pour himself a glass of Martell cognac and raise a toast to Poe's memory, then vanish into the night, leaving three roses and the unfinished bottle of cognac. Onlookers gathered annually in hopes of glimpsing the elusive Toaster, who did not seek publicity and was rarely seen or photographed.
Just as mysteriously, the Toaster failed to appear on January 19, 2009 and has never returned.
Quoth the raven, nevermore.
Yes, I'd heard of that. One rather mourns his apparent loss.

Location hidden

#602361 Feb 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no objection to filling my piggy bank either.
But it's unfair to generalize and denigrate the entire profession.
I know many decent, generous, kind attorneys, of high integrity.
There are none. Your vote will never count, because you are one.

Don't worry though , we will spare you from the guillotine.
Maybe.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 559,246
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Holy Pure dr Shrink 604,892
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 265,048
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min pmscomputers 96,734
GÖKTÜRK (( FRANKE )) Servisi 342 OO 24 Göktürk... 15 min frances11 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min WildWeirdWillie 175,585
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 20 min _Bad Company 1,898
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr joe 441,761
More from around the web