|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya you did. You mentioned "her wife", see:
"Explaining to Riverside Redneck how he was wrong about loving her wife"
Who's wife is hers?
I meant his, not hers. Its just that your immasculated self I confused for a female.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you talk about things you know nothing about? Any psychologist will tell you that they are quantifiable with Biometric Monitoring and other sources like physiological, heart rate and blood pressure. MIT Media Lab and the University of Cambridge use special software to do it called Affdex. I love it when you religitrds make stuff up out of the blue and try to use it as "proof" that your "god" exist. What a moron. LOL....
http://www.affectiva.com/affdex/#pane_overvie...
What makes us actually feel? How can chemicals create life and impact us? Impossible! Nonsense!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Ratchet? you seek its approval.
No, I do not, bitch head!

Since: Feb 13

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

WTS: Fairly Used 2011 LexusLX 570 in Perfect Condition

My Husband want to sell her used 6 month,The Cars are in perfect shape and in perfect condition.
It has low millage and has never been in any accident,Gulf specification,automatic Cars looks like brand new

NOW I HAVE TO SELL URGENTLY BECAUSE OF RELOCATION.
ONLY INTERESTED AND SERIOUS BUYER SHOULD CONTACT ME HERE..(agnessdeams@hotmail.com )

Email: agnessdeams@hotmail.com

Since: Feb 13

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

My Husband want to sell her used 6 month,The Cars are in perfect shape and in perfect condition.
It has low millage and has never been in any accident,Gulf specification,automatic Cars looks like brand new

ONLY INTERESTED AND SERIOUS BUYER SHOULD CONTACT ME HERE..(agnessdeams@hotmail.com )

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

agness1 wrote:
17Feb13.....

.....Reported....

Ps:....and den sum toooooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>17Feb13.....
.....Reported....
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
The person who has created this thread is probably dead. He created another thread around the time this thread was created about wanting to commit suicide(It was 2008 at the time), and he didn't make an more threads or comments afterwards.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>17Feb13.....
.....Reported....
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Are you in Australia or the far East?

I ask because you show today's date as February 17th when it is February 16th just as yesterday you kept posting the date as February 16th when it was actually February 15th.

I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that you are indeed located somewhere where it actually is February 17th, but given the idiocy of your posts, it's hard not to assume that you truly don't know what the date is.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
Can you summarize for me the content of Juicilu's links?
In 25 words or less, please.
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Conway Twitty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Are you in Australia or the far East?
I ask because you show today's date as February 17th when it is February 16th just as yesterday you kept posting the date as February 16th when it was actually February 15th.
I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that you are indeed located somewhere where it actually is February 17th, but given the idiocy of your posts, it's hard not to assume that you truly don't know what the date is.
17Feb13.....

.....ListenUP 'BOC'.....

The WholeWideWorld has 'Many' timeZones.

You happen to live in one and BobLoblah and 7+ billion other people live in others.

BobLoblah 'ALWAYS' dates BobLoblah's postings for reasons known 'Only' to BobLoblah. If BobLoblah disclosed the effectiveness, efficiency, Quality & Control of BobLoblah's postings.....you would be runnin' ta do da same.

Ps:.....If today's date is 16Feb13 for YOU, then its obvious you most likely live in da 'Vest'.

FYI,'Most' people who use the WorldWideWeb are NOT from the WEST and it always 'grinds' BobLoblah when BobLoblah sees some eeejit criticize some udder posters schpelling, grammmmmar, and centences structures.....when there ar 300+ countries having over 6000+ cultures and people posting in Heeeengliiish are doing so when Ennnngleeeesh is NOT their Native Language.

....are you von of dose!!!

Meanwhile, back at da ranch, BobLoblah carries hon.

Clean yer own schidtHouse before you try to clean BobLoblah's schidtHouse. Udderwise, BobLoblah vill consider you to fall into the category of schidt-for-brains.

BobLoblah Rules...

.....and den sum tooooooooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Are you in Australia or the far East?
Shut up, you Obsessive Compulsive Bitcher!

“Try Me”

Since: Jun 08

N/A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>16Feb13.....

.....YES.....

Ps:.....ALL intelligent, Christian posters unnerstand da Language Of BobLoblah....haul da Dime.

....except for hateful, hypocritical, hatheistic schidt-for-brains like YOU 'stush'...ya eeejit.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Intelligent Christian is an oxymoron, moron.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
....No he / it doesn't.
NO miscreants allowed like dat 'nonA' schidt-for-brains.
Ps:.....Its way tooooooooooooooooo early for you to dink dat you can handle BobLoblah twooooooooo.
NoBody has evva handled BobLoblah before. Dat vould beeee a knew venture for both of us.
Hugs & Kisses
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Hah! According to Clementia, I'm back in the wedding party. I'll wire you as to which private airport we can rendezvous. I fully expect to sit in the V.I.P. section of your jet and a bottle of Lagavulin 21 as reparation for the verbal abuse I've suffered.

Sincerely,
Anon

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

ilovedesigirls wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not. I just like desi girls lol
Oh LOL!

Looks like I'll be keeping an eye on u!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you gonna check out the MTV animated series of Aeon Flux? I think I watched it on youtube last time.
Is Blobby treating you okay?
Well, as u asked so nicely, i defo will!:-)

What can i say, Bobby will be Bobby! So far it's okay, but i'll just have to wait and see!

I was upset with him coz he was being mean to River, but i like her and i told Anon he can come to my wedding, i'll see what happens next!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
....No he / it doesn't.
NO miscreants allowed like dat 'nonA' schidt-for-brains.
Ps:.....Its way tooooooooooooooooo early for you to dink dat you can handle BobLoblah twooooooooo.
NoBody has evva handled BobLoblah before. Dat vould beeee a knew venture for both of us.
Hugs & Kisses
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
WHAT? WHY? PLEASE?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....He is an eeejit. He may like Pakistani girls...but vot about da Pakistani people in general???
.....Forgiven BobLoblah!!!!!!!!!!
Ps:.....BobLoblah has Not done anything to be forgiven for.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Well, u have in my pretty lickle eyes!:-p

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

POPE BENEDICT - XVI wrote:
<quoted text>Your Pope will tell you that your BobLoblah is one of the most honest, dearest, kind-hearted, and loving people ever to come into GOD's world. GOD must have had some very great plan for BobLoblah and if anyone is going to heaven, BobLoblah will most certainly be one of them.
As for his not sending you even a rose on Valentine's Day, do not stagger under the content of his absense. As BobLoblah explained to you and everyone else in the Topic, he is an Oil & Gas project manager and his time is very valuable to those that need him at various projects around the world. He could be sitting down one hour and off in a hurry during the next.
You have to be content with BobLoblah's life which is full of meaning and his love for you is pure and undaunted...even though at times you may find yourself alone and wondering where he is and what he is up to. Mind you, he will always tell you where he is going and Your Pope is sure that oftentimes he will take you along.
But he will never take you to some of the dangerous locations he travels to and never put you 'Clementia' in danger.
As for your thoughts of BobLoblah cheating. Your Pope distances Your Pope from sugh thoughts and phrases. However, Your Pope will go on to say that there is nobody that Your Pope knows who is more faithful than BobLoblah.
You just continue to be a beautiful and happy young girl and study as you have never studied before. YOU will soon become the bride of BobLoblah and will remain forever a bride in the Eyes of BobLoblah and Your Pope and GOD.
Keep the FAITH.
Yours in Christ.
Your Pope
O father, what am i gonna do with him? He never tries to understand me! He's just not concerned about what makes me happy, i want Anon to come to the wedding, but he won't let him and he's never gonna agree to River being my bridesmaid, i haven't asked her yet, i'm to scared to as Bobby first!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I do not, bitch head!
Good thing. He would never approve of you anyway.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Forum wrote:
God, thank you for your promise
to send a savior.
Too bad he'll never keep it, fool,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 571,981 - 572,000 of719,832
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

412 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 93,647
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Richardfs 223,975
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min USA Born 532,240
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 min Vinod S 4,444
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 16 min RiccardoFire 36,489
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min Hasbharat Trolls Fixers 114,932
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min WasteWater 256,338
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 43 min UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace1 172,192
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••