#602230 Feb 16, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>17Feb13.....
.....Reported....
Ps:....and den sum toooooooooooooo.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Are you in Australia or the far East?

I ask because you show today's date as February 17th when it is February 16th just as yesterday you kept posting the date as February 16th when it was actually February 15th.

I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that you are indeed located somewhere where it actually is February 17th, but given the idiocy of your posts, it's hard not to assume that you truly don't know what the date is.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#602231 Feb 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Can you summarize for me the content of Juicilu's links?
In 25 words or less, please.
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Conway Twitty:

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#602232 Feb 16, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Are you in Australia or the far East?
I ask because you show today's date as February 17th when it is February 16th just as yesterday you kept posting the date as February 16th when it was actually February 15th.
I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that you are indeed located somewhere where it actually is February 17th, but given the idiocy of your posts, it's hard not to assume that you truly don't know what the date is.
17Feb13.....

.....ListenUP 'BOC'.....

The WholeWideWorld has 'Many' timeZones.

You happen to live in one and BobLoblah and 7+ billion other people live in others.

BobLoblah 'ALWAYS' dates BobLoblah's postings for reasons known 'Only' to BobLoblah. If BobLoblah disclosed the effectiveness, efficiency, Quality & Control of BobLoblah's postings.....you would be runnin' ta do da same.

Ps:.....If today's date is 16Feb13 for YOU, then its obvious you most likely live in da 'Vest'.

FYI,'Most' people who use the WorldWideWeb are NOT from the WEST and it always 'grinds' BobLoblah when BobLoblah sees some eeejit criticize some udder posters schpelling, grammmmmar, and centences structures.....when there ar 300+ countries having over 6000+ cultures and people posting in Heeeengliiish are doing so when Ennnngleeeesh is NOT their Native Language.

....are you von of dose!!!

Meanwhile, back at da ranch, BobLoblah carries hon.

Clean yer own schidtHouse before you try to clean BobLoblah's schidtHouse. Udderwise, BobLoblah vill consider you to fall into the category of schidt-for-brains.

BobLoblah Rules...

.....and den sum tooooooooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#602233 Feb 16, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Are you in Australia or the far East?
Shut up, you Obsessive Compulsive Bitcher!

“Try Me”

Since: Jun 08

N/A

#602234 Feb 16, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>16Feb13.....

.....YES.....

Ps:.....ALL intelligent, Christian posters unnerstand da Language Of BobLoblah....haul da Dime.

....except for hateful, hypocritical, hatheistic schidt-for-brains like YOU 'stush'...ya eeejit.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Intelligent Christian is an oxymoron, moron.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#602236 Feb 16, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
....No he / it doesn't.
NO miscreants allowed like dat 'nonA' schidt-for-brains.
Ps:.....Its way tooooooooooooooooo early for you to dink dat you can handle BobLoblah twooooooooo.
NoBody has evva handled BobLoblah before. Dat vould beeee a knew venture for both of us.
Hugs & Kisses
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Hah! According to Clementia, I'm back in the wedding party. I'll wire you as to which private airport we can rendezvous. I fully expect to sit in the V.I.P. section of your jet and a bottle of Lagavulin 21 as reparation for the verbal abuse I've suffered.

Sincerely,
Anon

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#602237 Feb 16, 2013
ilovedesigirls wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not. I just like desi girls lol
Oh LOL!

Looks like I'll be keeping an eye on u!

Location hidden

#602238 Feb 16, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you gonna check out the MTV animated series of Aeon Flux? I think I watched it on youtube last time.
Is Blobby treating you okay?
Well, as u asked so nicely, i defo will!:-)

What can i say, Bobby will be Bobby! So far it's okay, but i'll just have to wait and see!

I was upset with him coz he was being mean to River, but i like her and i told Anon he can come to my wedding, i'll see what happens next!

Location hidden

#602239 Feb 16, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
....No he / it doesn't.
NO miscreants allowed like dat 'nonA' schidt-for-brains.
Ps:.....Its way tooooooooooooooooo early for you to dink dat you can handle BobLoblah twooooooooo.
NoBody has evva handled BobLoblah before. Dat vould beeee a knew venture for both of us.
Hugs & Kisses
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
WHAT? WHY? PLEASE?

Location hidden

#602240 Feb 16, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....He is an eeejit. He may like Pakistani girls...but vot about da Pakistani people in general???
.....Forgiven BobLoblah!!!!!!!!!!
Ps:.....BobLoblah has Not done anything to be forgiven for.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Well, u have in my pretty lickle eyes!:-p

Location hidden

#602241 Feb 16, 2013
POPE BENEDICT - XVI wrote:
<quoted text>Your Pope will tell you that your BobLoblah is one of the most honest, dearest, kind-hearted, and loving people ever to come into GOD's world. GOD must have had some very great plan for BobLoblah and if anyone is going to heaven, BobLoblah will most certainly be one of them.
As for his not sending you even a rose on Valentine's Day, do not stagger under the content of his absense. As BobLoblah explained to you and everyone else in the Topic, he is an Oil & Gas project manager and his time is very valuable to those that need him at various projects around the world. He could be sitting down one hour and off in a hurry during the next.
You have to be content with BobLoblah's life which is full of meaning and his love for you is pure and undaunted...even though at times you may find yourself alone and wondering where he is and what he is up to. Mind you, he will always tell you where he is going and Your Pope is sure that oftentimes he will take you along.
But he will never take you to some of the dangerous locations he travels to and never put you 'Clementia' in danger.
As for your thoughts of BobLoblah cheating. Your Pope distances Your Pope from sugh thoughts and phrases. However, Your Pope will go on to say that there is nobody that Your Pope knows who is more faithful than BobLoblah.
You just continue to be a beautiful and happy young girl and study as you have never studied before. YOU will soon become the bride of BobLoblah and will remain forever a bride in the Eyes of BobLoblah and Your Pope and GOD.
Keep the FAITH.
Yours in Christ.
Your Pope
O father, what am i gonna do with him? He never tries to understand me! He's just not concerned about what makes me happy, i want Anon to come to the wedding, but he won't let him and he's never gonna agree to River being my bridesmaid, i haven't asked her yet, i'm to scared to as Bobby first!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#602242 Feb 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I do not, bitch head!
Good thing. He would never approve of you anyway.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#602243 Feb 16, 2013
Forum wrote:
God, thank you for your promise
to send a savior.
Too bad he'll never keep it, fool,
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#602244 Feb 16, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing. He would never approve of you anyway.
Why is that?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#602245 Feb 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad he'll never keep it, fool,
So much hate and naivity! You are too young to know why, but I will leave you in your juvenile naivity!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#602246 Feb 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Why is that?
Only you would have to ask something so obvious.

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#602247 Feb 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Why should anyone encourage or respect a delusion? If that were the case then the mentally ill would be left to roam the streets because everyone would "have to" respect their delusions....
turn on the news, the mentally ill ARE roaming the streets!

faith in God is a very GOOD thing.
its positive and lends to a life of doing right, living right, love, joy, peace and HOPE.
those are very good things.
why do the UNgodly fear things that are 'good'?

Location hidden

#602248 Feb 16, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah! According to Clementia, I'm back in the wedding party. I'll wire you as to which private airport we can rendezvous. I fully expect to sit in the V.I.P. section of your jet and a bottle of Lagavulin 21 as reparation for the verbal abuse I've suffered.
Sincerely,
Anon
Forget it, there's not gonna be a wedding! I'm callin' it OFF!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#602249 Feb 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Only you would have to ask something so obvious.
That wasn't the question. It was more involved, beyond your young minds comprehension. I was asking why I am apparently worthless, in that little sod, Rush's mind.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#602250 Feb 16, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
turn on the news, the mentally ill ARE roaming the streets!
faith in God is a very GOOD thing.
its positive and lends to a life of doing right, living right, love, joy, peace and HOPE.
those are very good things.
why do the UNgodly fear things that are 'good'?
People with mental illnesses should be shown compassion, not be locked up. Mylan is merely an uncompassionate sociapath. I dare her to look up sociapathy, I bet she is too scared otherwise she might know the real her that she deeply hates, and would be unable to lie to herself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Porkpie Hat 259,386
Sept 17, 2014 Watch this trailer: evolutionvsGod 13 min Me again 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min EdmondWA 95,474
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min CunningLinguist 227,462
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min NEWS-FLASH 173,669
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Robert F 542,308
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 59 min Johnny 343
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr waaasssuuup 601,063
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••