Comments
571,941 - 571,960 of 733,030 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#602204 Feb 15, 2013
so have you proved it yet? Didn't think so.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#602205 Feb 16, 2013
saidI wrote:
so have you proved it yet? Didn't think so.
if you have proof that God does not exist, then fine. but if you don't have, then you are a nut case if you keep insisting God is not existing. i experienced a miracle. that is my proof of his existence. btw, i am not a religious Bible person. i seldom go to church. but i really believe in God. also, the miracle that i experienced is not a delusion. that was the first and probably the last miracle i experienced in my life. i have not experienced any delusion in my life. that was a real miracle.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#602206 Feb 16, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
OK!
Bobby babe, what r u talkin' about?
He don't like me that much, he didn't even take me out on valentine's day, i didn't even get 1 rose, he was so busy with other more important things than me!
I'm being honest with u, Mr Pope sir, i don't like it, i don't like it von bit!:-(
Do u think he's cheating?
Your Pope will tell you that your BobLoblah is one of the most honest, dearest, kind-hearted, and loving people ever to come into GOD's world. GOD must have had some very great plan for BobLoblah and if anyone is going to heaven, BobLoblah will most certainly be one of them.

As for his not sending you even a rose on Valentine's Day, do not stagger under the content of his absense. As BobLoblah explained to you and everyone else in the Topic, he is an Oil & Gas project manager and his time is very valuable to those that need him at various projects around the world. He could be sitting down one hour and off in a hurry during the next.

You have to be content with BobLoblah's life which is full of meaning and his love for you is pure and undaunted...even though at times you may find yourself alone and wondering where he is and what he is up to. Mind you, he will always tell you where he is going and Your Pope is sure that oftentimes he will take you along.
But he will never take you to some of the dangerous locations he travels to and never put you 'Clementia' in danger.

As for your thoughts of BobLoblah cheating. Your Pope distances Your Pope from sugh thoughts and phrases. However, Your Pope will go on to say that there is nobody that Your Pope knows who is more faithful than BobLoblah.

You just continue to be a beautiful and happy young girl and study as you have never studied before. YOU will soon become the bride of BobLoblah and will remain forever a bride in the Eyes of BobLoblah and Your Pope and GOD.

Keep the FAITH.

Yours in Christ.

Your Pope

Location hidden

#602207 Feb 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You felt them. What emotions? Do you honestly admit to deluding yourself into feeling a bit excited by your wife looking at her somehow love? You are mentally ill.
In BobLoblah's visit to Your Pope and their 'chat' about many things which included the type of rot that lives in internet forums, BobLoblah indicated that hw would like for Your Pope to intercede in the area that consists of the 'ongoing bickering' between Largelanguage and RiversideRedneck.

After a review of several of your messages over the past few days, it obvious that BOTH of you are cut from the same cloth and on the side of the Greater GOOD. It's a shame that both of you are 'putting your laundry' out in public, when you have so much more to offer...in addition to the wonderful handling you both do when it comes to the evil ones and their messages by responding to them in kind in the name of Jesus Christ.

So, Your Pope is requesting (on behalf of BobLoblah) that both of you set aside your differences, forgive each other, and carry on as the two Crusaders in Christ that you most surely are.

You have much better things to do.

And you both know that you have better things to do.

And you will both do it...together...as a TEAM.

May the Peace and Blessings of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you are you carry out HIS work...now and forever.

Amen.

GOD bless you both.

Your Pope

Location hidden

#602208 Feb 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I was describing a crush. Explaining to Riverside Redneck how he was wrong about loving her wife, he doesn't really love his wife.
Here's an example and its mean.

Your Pope

Location hidden

#602209 Feb 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I said quantify.
Emotions are not quantifiable, they cannot be proven to exist. Even though most people know they do exist.
Just like God.
More useless squabbling.

Your Pope

Location hidden

#602210 Feb 16, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, basic emotions, such as pleasure, and sympathy. Actual complex feeling can be described, such as shame, and empathy. Explain it.
Here is the meanness again.

You both have to stop this immediately.

You both have better things to do.

Your Pope
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#602211 Feb 16, 2013
God, thank you for your promise
to send a savior.

Location hidden

#602212 Feb 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text> Largelanguage is inhuman.
Now is your Time to defend your nemesis Largelanguage, RiversideRedneck.

Go ahead and do it and with your hands spread out and your heart opened wide, he will respond in kind. GOD will see to it.

Your Pope

Location hidden

#602213 Feb 16, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Bob. He reminds me of my crazy uncle that talks to the kitchen utensils during family get togethers.
You just don't know how powerful Your Pope is as given to Your Pope by Jesus Christ to his apostles and handed down through the ages.

For example, would you want Your Pope to 'bless' your uncles house (a crazy uncle needs all the blessings he can get) meaning that whenever you had family get-togetheres you would ALL be drinking Holy Water.

Of course, your uncle would be drinking Holy Water all the remaining days of his Life.

Ponder this before you respond next time with your mean and hateful messages.

Do you understand? Has Your Pope made things Clear to you?

Your Pope.

Location hidden

#602214 Feb 16, 2013
endtime wrote:
----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mXWcaR0DuWoXX
'Endtime' behind the times, the fool thou arth.

The next Pope will be a great Pope and work under the guidance of Jesus Christ as planned by Jesus Christ in the beginning.

However, surely out of your the midst of your kind and your kind of thinking will arise the anti-Christ as Evil lurks amongst you.

Your Pope

Location hidden

#602215 Feb 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, I always scroll past boblosers posts too. LOL...
Your Pope believes otherwise along with all the Christian Faithful that post messages in here.

Is it doing you good to Lie?

Do not lie to Your Pope. Ever.

Your Pope

Location hidden

#602216 Feb 16, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
He threw a meteor at Russia.
Your Pope believes that you have misery in your Heart.

Why don't you let it out and give Peace a chance.

You really and truly won't regret it. Ever.

May the Lord accept the sacrifice at your hands for the praise and glory of His Name, for our good and the good of all.

Your Pope

Location hidden

#602217 Feb 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.... yeah that was pretty amazing...
Why are you laughing?

Why don't you join some Russian forum and tell the serious members that you are laughing at and about the meteor that fell onto Northern Russia.

Over four hundred people were hurt and thousands were terrified and you 'laugh'. Is this because you believe that you don't believe in GOD?

Let's hope that the next time a meteor streaks by and enters the earths atmosphere, it falls in your backyard.

It won't take very long for you to cross yourself and hope that a priest passes by while those left in pieces in your house and yard have their guts torn out while you laugh.

Laughing. You should be ashamed of yourself.

May GOD forgive those who have no idea what they do.

Father forgive them, for they know not what they do (JesusChrist).

Your Pope

Location hidden

#602218 Feb 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL.... Yeah, when in Rome do as the Romans do...:p
Here in Rome, outside the walls of my Vatican, the Romans do not work and go on strike.

Are you doing likewise and going on strike?

Of course for Romans they live in warmer climes while most Westerners live in cooler temperatures. Hence, heavy parkas, winter boots, mitts, and thick caps are the normal attire from October through to April.

Your Pope
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#602219 Feb 16, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
16Feb13.....
.....BobLoblah has accomplished a lotta fishin' so far today, and dere gonna smell while in da pan.
Ps:.....Guts out.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
The lights went out in Carlsbad.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#602220 Feb 16, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The lights went out in Carlsbad.
16Feb13.....

.....OH...!!!!!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#602221 Feb 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya you did. You mentioned "her wife", see:
"Explaining to Riverside Redneck how he was wrong about loving her wife"
Who's wife is hers?
I meant his, not hers. Its just that your immasculated self I confused for a female.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#602223 Feb 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you talk about things you know nothing about? Any psychologist will tell you that they are quantifiable with Biometric Monitoring and other sources like physiological, heart rate and blood pressure. MIT Media Lab and the University of Cambridge use special software to do it called Affdex. I love it when you religitrds make stuff up out of the blue and try to use it as "proof" that your "god" exist. What a moron. LOL....
http://www.affectiva.com/affdex/#pane_overvie...
What makes us actually feel? How can chemicals create life and impact us? Impossible! Nonsense!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#602224 Feb 16, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Ratchet? you seek its approval.
No, I do not, bitch head!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 23 min Falcon 743
Appjoy invite code 32 min Ananas123678 45
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 32 min MUQ1 36,751
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 35 min Golti 5,318
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 43 min CunningLinguist 226,356
Has God ever performed a miracle in your life, ... (Aug '08) 51 min melissalqr 2,058
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 599,943
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 538,994
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Blck 106
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Dr_Zorderz 258,000
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••