Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#602671 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I find that when anyone goes on and on and on and on and on and on about "warmongering Americans" is nothing but a freaking rant.
And you love to hear it....
Sigh......usually, a reputation is what it is because it has been earned.

By and large, it comes as no surprise that so many in this world perceive the majority of Americans to be "warmongering".

That would be because so many Americans ARE war mongers.

I realize that is a fact you are uncomfortable with and sorry about that, but your lack of comfort with that fact doesn't change that fact.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#602672 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it won't.
OK fine, then they are opportunists. So what. Everyone in America has the same opportunities to succeed or fail.
I didn't say that *all and only* the smart people are the rich people.
Yes, I meant to type "applaud", not "applied".
You have "disdain" for rich because they give people jobs? You're strange.
No, little boy, they only give other greedy slobs some jobs.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#602673 Feb 18, 2013
Forum wrote:
God is love.
What kind of god does nothing while innocent children are being molested and abused?

And to someone like you this is showing love?

Everyday in this world your god puts 9 year old girls in harms way and makes it possible for them to continuously get raped by worthless azzholes. Your god turns a blind eye to all of their suffering. What kind of god would induce such a life for a person? What kind of god would allow a child to be put through such hell and suffer like that?

What kind of god creates starvation?

What kind of god turns a blind eye to sick and dying children suffering through no fault of their own?

What kind of god creates cancer, and then unleashes it on humans?

What kind of god creates earthquakes and volcanoes which cause mass destruction?

What kind of god condones at least 6000 children to be burned alive in Auschwitz?

Your god creates a fatal condition called Exencephaly, where a babies brain grows abnormally outside of the skull. What kind of god would create such a thing? What kind of god would allow an innocent baby to needlessly suffer like that?

What kind of god creates Alzheimer's disease, and then allow those that have faithfully followed his various religions to literally waste away day by day and lose all memories which made up their very life? My mother died from Alzheimer's disease and she literally begged me often to allow her to commit suicide, so that she could stop being tortured. What kind of a monster sends a disease like this to millions of loving human beings? Is that a god worthy of our respect?

What kind of god would turn a blind eye on slavery?

If your god is omniscient (all knowing) then he would certainly know about all of the pain and suffering in the world. And yet none of this pain and suffering is ever stopped by your "god". It just grows and grows and grows and....

And you would devote your life to someone like this, just because someone told you to? SHAME on you!!!

There are people in this very thread that do more good in the world than your "god" does. How weak does that make your god when a simple human being can do more good than he does? Slave.

Since: May 11

Burntisland, UK

#602674 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so.
Wrong. Everyone in America has the same opportunity to succeed or fail.
WTF? Where do you think jobs come from?(please do NOT say "government")
Rich people are the ones that open businesses. Those businesses can't run without people. Rich people hire other people to do their dirty work.
Der
...at what point were you personally invited to join the Skull and Bones?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#602675 Feb 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
Just who are those wealthy people you know very kind, generous, giving and wonderful to?
Who what? You expect me to name names?!?!

A few of the are house flippers. A few are small business owners. A few are contractors.

And yes, they are ALL wealthy. One of them owns 12 houses in one neighborhood. Dudes got over 10 million in his checking account at any given time. And guess what? He's employs over a hundred people. And guess what? He's gonna be hurt when Obamacare forces him to get insurance for his employees.

But you don't care. You'd say "he's rich! He don't need all that money anyway!"

'tard

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#602676 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that's part of the problem. A lot of our young kids go to college, but don't come out with any kind of an education.
But there's a lot more to unemployment and just finding the right workers.
There's a lot of lazy Americans out there and really just don't want to work.
Again with your moronic stereotyping- your last sentence.

PROVE it. Post something- anything!- to back up your assertion that there are a lot of lazy Americans out there who really just don't want to work.

You see, your personal spin on things doesn't amount to a hill of beans.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#602677 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. My blessings & good fortune are a direct consequence of my actions.
People can't "sow and sow and sow and sow" and come out with nothing.
Too many people are stupid with their money. They rely heavily on credit & real estate to feed their family & when shit hits the fan, they're the ones that are all of a sudden hungry & homeless through FAULTS OF THEIR OWN.
It's nobody elses fault that they retardedly bought an overpriced home that they KNEW they couldn't afford. It's nobody elses fault that they squandered their money away on trivial bullshit that they don't need, like cars, tv's boats, rv's, atv's, etc. Waste.
Some do, some don't, pathetic little turd!
UdiotRaceMAkeWOR LDPEACE

United States

#602678 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Geez, man. I've heard of bad English, but you take the cake.
try again, are you not an adult. Think, here below post again or you mentally challenge?

Those Rich that are irresponsible US Corporate Citizens and their lowly ilks who work under them, and question to you ,Those man with reason but without/lack of moral will do what to its nation and/or the world ?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602679 Feb 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I put my own spin on things ALL the time, RR.
Just today and not for the first time I told you that the majority of unemployed Americans are out of work through no fault of their own.
You disagreed with that. You also once again showed how you are a shill for the rich. So you should at least be aware of just who you are a shill for.
That I do RESEARCH to back up my own spin on things proves that it is NOT just my own spin on things.
YOU see it as nothing more than copying and pasting when the REALITY is that I do RESEARCH and I LEARN from that.
And thanks for your all too obvious avoidance tactic of actual FACTS.
You've been able to back up part if what you say.

So you find an article or two explaining to you why our unemployment rate is so high. Then somehow you equate that to ALL people that are unemployed.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#602680 Feb 18, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no SET age of accountability.
the bible says it comes when an individual recognizes they are a sinner by nature..........when they know there is a right and a wrong and they are mature enough emotionally to experience their conscience.
could be any age from 6 up to 16 or 17.
the age of accountability is different for each person.
when we discover we are accountible for our mistakes and sins, thus accountable to God.
We all make mistakes, no such thing as inherent evilness. And only by 30 is a person able to understand what is right and wrong, and only at 40+ is someone able to reckognize the consequences. 17 is not an age of accountibility.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602681 Feb 18, 2013
UdiotRaceMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>he copy and paste to support his debate, you do it to and so do I.
I'm all for that.

But when she copy/pastes every other post.......

Location hidden

#602682 Feb 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
It doesn't take smarts to succeed financially , it takes a cut throat and wealth driven desire.
Meh... just takes Suze Orman :p

Location hidden

#602683 Feb 18, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
exactly......the big bang THEORY
the THEORY of evolution.
Are you seriously that dense? Let me rephrase what I said earlier for the uneducated like yourself. Theories not based in science are not evidence. Hopefully that's all I'll have to dumb it down for you.
UdiotRaceMAkeWOR LDPEACE

United States

#602684 Feb 18, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Along with your name so you don't forget it.. LOL...
he still have a clue about what a 'Flag' does is divide nations to war and nor represent a world citizen as human race of equals and nor stand for world Stability, nor for world human rights...
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#602685 Feb 18, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and yes.
You were raped.
You were beaten.
You were raised in a strictly religious home.
You were abused.
Yes, you are a child abuse victim.
You are broken goods.
You are selfish.
You are self pitying.
You were overprotective.
You were sheltered.
You parents hate you.
You deserve everything, its all your fault.
You lie to yourself.
You are a poor excuse for a human being.
You are stupid.
You hate yourself.
You are uncompassionate.
You trick yourself that you are a compassionate person.
When push comes to shove you are only hateful.
Its all about you.
You are easily shamed and "humbled".
You think you know it all.
You are deranged.
You have schrizophrenia.
You are emotionally suppressed.
You think you are ugly.
You can't empathise.
You can't love.
You can't be loved.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602686 Feb 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
You damn conservatives just can't comprehend the fact that the healthier the workforce, the more productive the workforce and the more beneficial to employers to do all they can to insure they have a healthy and therefore productive workforce.
True. But when did it come to be that it's not the persons own responsibility to make themselves healthier? Why do people support the nanny-state so much? Why hold the business owners responsible for the health of their employees?(And I don't mean a healthy workplace, I mean health insurance.)
I imagine you also have a problem with employers being forced to carry worker's compensation insurance, huh? And that has been the case for a VERY long time.
I won't argue that you have a vivid imagination. But no, I'm all for workers comp insurance.
I imagine you also have a problem with employers being forced to have safe work environments too.
See above.
You're pathetic. It would be bad enough if you yourself were an employer, but you're not. Like the majority of Americans, you work for an employer yet you take the side of the employers- it's HILARIOUS!
You came to the incorrect conclusion that I'm pathetic based off of your incorrect assumptions of me.

Would it kill you to NOT assume, but ask a question instead?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602687 Feb 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You really sound like a kid, albeit never stopping and never giving up in an arguement, but never providing any facts to argue further. Such a naughty little know it all.
Hold on a tic.

I have to "provide evidence" that Americans aren't all war mongerers?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#602688 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>

There's a lot of lazy Americans out there and really just don't want to work.
"SPRING VALLEY, Calif.— Since the Fresh & Easy grocery chain was founded five years ago, it has opened 150 stores in California and positioned itself as a hip, socially responsible company.

Shannon Hardin earns $10.90 an hour at her part-time job.“I can’t live on this,” she said.“It’s almost impossible.”

But in one crucial respect, Fresh & Easy is just like the vast majority of large American retailers:*****most employees work part-time,***** with its stores changing many of their workers’ schedules week to week.

At its store here, just east of San Diego, Shannon Hardin oversees seven self-checkout stations, usually by herself.

“I like it. I’m a people person,” said Ms. Hardin, 50, who used to work as an office assistant at a construction company until times went bad.

But after nearly 5 years at Fresh & Easy,******she remains a part-time worker despite her desire to work full-time.****** In fact, all 22 employees at her store are part-time except for the five managers.

She earns $10.90 an hour, and with workweeks averaging 28 hours, her yearly pay equals $16,500.“I can’t live on this,” said Ms. Hardin, who is single.“It’s almost impossible.”

While there have always been part-time workers, especially at restaurants and retailers, employers today rely on them far more than before as they seek to cut costs and align staffing to customer traffic.

********This trend has frustrated millions of Americans who want to work full-time, reducing their pay and benefits.*********

“Over the past two decades, many major retailers went from a quotient of 70 to 80% full-time to at least 70% part-time across the industry,” said Burt P. Flickinger III, managing director of the Strategic Resource Group, a retail consulting firm.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics has found that the retail and wholesale sector, with a total of 18.6 million jobs, has cut a million full-time jobs since 2006, while adding more than 500,000 part-time jobs.

Technology is speeding this transformation. In the past, part-timers might work the same schedule of four- or five-hour shifts every week. But workers’ schedules have become far less predictable and stable.

“Many employers now schedule shifts as short as two or three hours, while historically they may have scheduled eight-hour shifts,” said David Ossip, founder of Dayforce, a producer of scheduling software used by chains like Aéropostale and Pier One Imports.

Some employers even ask workers to come in at the last minute, and the workers risk losing their jobs or being assigned fewer hours in the future if they are unavailable.

*******The widening use of part-timers has been a bane to many workers, pushing many into poverty and forcing some onto food stamps and Medicaid.******

And with work schedules that change week to week, workers can find it hard to arrange child care, attend college or hold a second job, according to interviews with more than 40 part-time workers.

But in two leading industries — retailing and hospitality —*****the number of part-timers who would prefer to work full-time has jumped to 3.1 million, or two-and-a-half times the 2006 level,****** according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

In retailing alone, nearly 30 percent of part-timers want full-time jobs, up from 10.6 percent in 2006. The agency found that in the retail and wholesale sector, which includes hundreds of thousands of small stores that rely heavily on full-time workers, about 3 in 10 employees work part-time.

******Retailers and restaurants use so many part-timers not only because it gives them more flexibility, but because it significantly cuts payroll costs.*******"

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/28/business/a-...
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#602689 Feb 18, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there is. If you didn't waste so much time in your religion and actually studied history you'd know that what we call love today can be traced down through history. People didn't always mate like they do today. In the early days of mankind it was much different, but you wouldn't know anything about that because your bibull doesn't talk about it. Typical.
<quoted text>Wow, are you behind the curve. LOL.... Make sure you pick up your hands when you walk or you might scrap your knuckles. LOL....
Tell us about it...

Location hidden

#602690 Feb 18, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<
and since i WAS a child and i was NEVER forced then you have just lied.
Again (read this a little slower this time) if you were a child, which you have already admitted to, then you were forced, whether you REALIZE it of not. Your denial and delusion doesn't change the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Frank N Stine 16,265
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 18 min Awesome Facts 33,211
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 683,790
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 3 hr common sense 19
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 5 hr Disappointed US V... 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Born Again Past JW 619,696
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 12 hr BLACK LIVES DONT ... 108
More from around the web