Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#602563 Feb 18, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes , you our US warmongers/war supporters/war-for-profiteers/ war manufacturing/ war investors ... the greed and avarice, and wars had ruined our Americans financial and economic wellbeing for many generations to come The fall or an Corrupted US empire, learn anything from history? To laugh or cry? U know me! BWHAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
C'mon... Seriously.

"Rich get richer and Middle Class become poor and poorer!" Is an American trait only?

Are you really that stupid? Or is it ignorance?
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#602564 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneckthe Sheeeeople Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?
(btw , laughing at your own posts doesn't make them any funnier. You can stop "bwaahaha-ing" at your own posts.)
The Affleunt class is laughing, i am also laughing with them as you our US war mongers etc., ruining the US in a few decades , teaching you a lesson of humility... you became fat, stupid, war like, Arrogant,... so time to dump you US war mongers! BWHAHAHHHHHHHAAAAAA Join me in this laugh fest! Those for peace Americans had to deal with you right wing war mongers that ruined the US in a few decades! Paradoxically ironic! Tp laugh or cry? U know me
?
Like i said ship up or ship out! U big militaristic Imperialist US boat is Sinking...
WBHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#602565 Feb 18, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>So an intellectual though or i forgot you anothwr one of those many dumb Shweeeeople Zombies Go bACk to sleep, WHILE us FREEFALL INTO hELL! dONALD tRUMP MENTIONED US become third world nation, wonder what he meant by that?
BWHAHAHAAAaa!
19Feb13.....

.....Vot 'Donald Thrump'(good,successful businessMan) meant by dat is dat the US of A has to put a STOP to illegal immigrants gettin' into the US of A and arrangin' for udder illegal immigrants to get in....usually relatives of illegals.

Like YOU....ya hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic Schidt-for-brains.

Ps:....A turd world is where you were born, raised and continue to live....Africa...and ALL its contents.

.....How do ya live with da stink!!!!!

Posters can smell you haul da vey ovva here.....ya BLACK envious and jealous eeejit.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#602566 Feb 18, 2013
Beaks wrote:
Still giving Tkach BJ's God?. Yell, I bet you are!!!. Punished poor old Judas didn't you?. Yet you let Tkach do the exact same thing and bless Him even perform oral sex on Him!!!
19Feb13.....

.....Your posting is 'meaningless'.

Ps:....Because you make NO reference to WHO it pertains to.

You give the impression of being a dumbArse.

When it comes to you 'tweaks', there's more brains in a bottle of wadda.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#602567 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon... Seriously.
"Rich get richer and Middle Class become poor and poorer!" Is an American trait only?
That the rich get richer and the poor get poorer IS largely an American "trait".

I'm not saying it isn't the case elsewhere, but then again, no other country other than the USA has proclaimed its country to be the richest country in the world. If that is the case, it is nothing short of shameful and disgraceful that the chasm continues to widen between the rich and middle income and lower income levels.

And.....if nothing else, since when do two (or more) wrongs make a right?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#602568 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, stop it.
You could also say:
Why does it seem like wherever there is human happiness, some giant bank is making money off of it?
No- one couldn't say that, unless one is an IDIOT.

The REALITY is simply this: That SO few have SO much while SO many have SO little.

So okay....for those very few who have so much, that would be the human happiness you are referring to in the context of your post.

But that hardly speaks of the happiness of humanity as a whole where monetary issues are concerned.
UdiotRaceMAkeWOR LDPEACE

United States

#602569 Feb 18, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>19Feb13.....
.....waddsamadda vit ya, now ya eeejit!!!
Ps: Gotta no place ta stay since the 'free-Tents' foldedUP on the Occupy Eddjits.
....Oh gee. Guess vot. You weren't dere. You were hopin dat dey would send you and your ILK in Africa 'more' freeMoney to setUP eyr own despicable shop for schidt-for-brains.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
BWHAAHHAAaa i expected Ad hominem! Look you infantile grunting grunter of moron you know nothing about US OWS and what it representative of , it did not fold, as not all are in tents; as Media is controlled not to report real news. You mind is of Zombie, no wonder you retard moron , another mendacious obsequious subservient of fool in our presence. Not an African! But all i know is African people don't want bully US militarism to leave Africa -that AFRICOM to be dismantle, as US cause more instability in the region. Hopw you enjoy poisoned Fish as you oil sludge monster pollute the seas with filth blood oil!

You biggest , infinitely Mother of all load with grunter grunting Scdittt of a peon PRICK brain in our very presence!

Not forever and not ever you see ddaylight! As generations and after will curse you for ruining US and world with your ugly war machines! And shove a big fork yo Azz! BWHAHHAHHAHHAH have a load of hiney melon, it be good for you! BWHAHHHAHAAAAa
UdiotRaceMAkeWOR LDPEACE

United States

#602570 Feb 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>That the rich get richer and the poor get poorer IS largely an American "trait".
I'm not saying it isn't the case elsewhere, but then again, no other country other than the USA has proclaimed its country to be the richest country in the world. If that is the case, it is nothing short of shameful and disgraceful that the chasm continues to widen between the rich and middle income and lower income levels.
Redneck don;t care as long he get dirty blood money, he mostly likely lowly sychopant or pawn, Warring soldierboy who does not care for US, as long he plunders , kill, steal... hes a war investors/supporters of evil men with reason but without/lack of moral will do what to its nation and the world people livelihood! He type will hide under right wing coalition Christianity Fundie.
UdiotRaceMAkeWOR LDPEACE

United States

#602571 Feb 18, 2013
UdiotRaceMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>BWHAAHHAAaa i expected Ad hominem! Look you infantile grunting grunter of moron you know nothing about US OWS and what it representative of , it did not fold, as not all are in tents; as Media is controlled not to report real news. You mind is of Zombie, no wonder you retard moron , another mendacious obsequious subservient of fool in our presence. Not an African! But all i know is African people don't want bully US militarism to leave Africa -that AFRICOM to be dismantle, as US cause more instability in the region. Hopw you enjoy poisoned Fish as you oil sludge monster pollute the seas with filth blood oil!
You biggest , infinitely Mother of all load with grunter grunting Scdittt of a peon PRICK brain in our very presence!
Not forever and not ever you see ddaylight! As generations and after will curse you for ruining US and world with your ugly war machines! And shove a big fork yo Azz! BWHAHHAHHAHHAH have a load of hiney melon, it be good for you! BWHAHHHAHAAAAa
Correction! African do want the bully US Militarism to leave Africa

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#602572 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Redneck don;t care as long he get dirty blood money, he mostly likely lowly sychopant or pawn, Warring soldierboy who does not care for US, as long he plunders , kill, steal... hes a war investors/supporters of evil men with reason but without/lack of moral will do what to its nation and the world people livelihood! He type will hide under right wing coalition Christianity Fundie.
Oh, RR is definitely a sycophant and he is also quite the lemming and he relies heavily on sound bites to make his nonsensical points.

And he is a shill for the rich which I find absolutely hilarious given that he has imparted here that he is just a working stiff like the majority of Americans and it is those people who keep this country running- and not the rich he so willingly is a shill for.

Of course, the rich love that there are morons like RR who can be bamboozled so easily.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#602573 Feb 18, 2013
NEWS FLASH!

PTAG turned into a see of trolls this morning.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#602574 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon... Seriously.
You know, you sound like a little kid with very little reasoning ability:

But Ma- ALL the kids are doing it!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#602575 Feb 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
NEWS FLASH!
A see of trolls, huh?

So you see trolls or do you see a sea of trolls?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602576 Feb 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, actually we do know exactly how "love" works, what causes it, and how it's triggered quite well, you have been shown the evidence used to help understand it and you dismissed it because you didn't understand the evidence itself, instead of looking it up. If you are going to throw a red herring fallacy, you should at least try to understand it enough that when someone decides to bite you could demonstrate how it's connected. Or better, understand the notions well enough that you don't look a total moron and say something really stupid like "we don't know ...." ... oh wait, you just did.
Now, to go into detail of why your analogy fails completely, we have had evidence that the emotional response we call "love" exists since we were able to comprehend what evidence is. This evidence includes, but is not limited to:
1. Physiological reactions, such as "heart ache." Increased pulmonary rate, increase in body temperature, and a flushing of blood veins. This is the strongest evidence because we see it all the time.
2. Irrational yet often beneficial behavior that is uncontrollable by one under the influence, such as pushing someone out of the way of harm that results in you taking that person's place. Carrying your wounded friend while being hunted by a violent force. This is more evidence of the existence of the emotion we labeled as "love."
3. An unfettered attraction that often defies sanity or logic. This often results in sexual arousal and uncharacteristic behaviors. Yes, this is evidence of the existence of an emotion we now call "love."
That's the evidence that we see without scientific measuring devices, when you buy a gift for someone without an occasion or reason, that's evidence as well. Now, where is the evidence for your god?
If those are evidence of love then they can also be used as evidence of God.

I know you feel the need to prove to yourself that God isn't real, but trying to prove an emotion with empirical evidence is flawed.

There is no empirical evidence for thoughts, emotions, dreams or imagination.

Or God.

Yet at five are very real.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602577 Feb 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>That the rich get richer and the poor get poorer IS largely an American "trait".
You're not serious, are you?

Pleeeeeeease tell me that was a joke.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602578 Feb 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- one couldn't say that, unless one is an IDIOT.
The REALITY is simply this: That SO few have SO much while SO many have SO little.
So okay....for those very few who have so much, that would be the human happiness you are referring to in the context of your post.
But that hardly speaks of the happiness of humanity as a whole where monetary issues are concerned.
You're assuming that happiness depends on how much you possess....

Why?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602579 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Redneck don;t care as long he get dirty blood money, he mostly likely lowly sychopant or pawn, Warring soldierboy who does not care for US, as long he plunders , kill, steal... hes a war investors/supporters of evil men with reason but without/lack of moral will do what to its nation and the world people livelihood! He type will hide under right wing coalition Christianity Fundie.
Please tell me what I plunder, kill & steal .....

I'll wait.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#602580 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do have a problem with American Exceptionalism. You could've just said that.
I liked this one:
Richard Durbin, U.S. Senator
"In the post-Cold War era, the United States needs to promote the development of democracy and human rights, not militaries that view their own citizens as the enemy."
Which is EXACTLY what America does around the world.
Love it or leave it, man.
No one's forcing you to stay in America.
If you hate it so much, leave.
Do you EVER put the flag down? Do those stars and stripes strip you of all reason and any intelligence you possess- no matter how little that intelligence is?

What the USA does around the world all too often is sticking its nose in the business of other countries.

The absolute irony of this country having been formed to escape British imperialism only to then begin to become the most imperialistic country in the world is...well.....ironic.

And really- your "love it or leave it" crap is just that- CRAP.

We've been down this road before, RR. To criticize or acknowledge the faults of a country doesn't mean one doesn't love a country or that they don't want to be in that country.

It simply means accepting that there are flaws and that some of those flaws are very serious.

I realize this is a difficult concept for you to grasp since you have posted here that if one of your sons told you they were gay you would disown them, so the meaning of loving something/someone "warts and all" is a concept you just can't grasp.

However, for most people, they can love something or someone and without any possibility of that changing because they don't love some things ABOUT something or someone.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602581 Feb 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You know, you sound like a little kid with very little reasoning ability:
But Ma- ALL the kids are doing it!!
"The rich get richer while the poor stay poor" is not an American trait only.

That philosophy has been going on for thousands of years, ever since currency & status starting to mean something.

You're hatred of America forces you to think otherwise.

It's really sad.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602582 Feb 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
NEWS FLASH!
I see the sea but have you seen the sea?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 min Lbj the Closet Queen 105,630
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 48,821
Antwan Carter 18 min Latrina Waters 2
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 29 min WasteWater 2,070
BEWARE!! More FALSE FLAGS Comng Soon!!!!!! 30 min Charles 1
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 35 min Charles 17
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 35 min okimar 53,818
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min Rosesz 646,675
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Buck Crick 281,266
More from around the web