Prove there's a god.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#602549 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do have a problem with American Exceptionalism. You could've just said that.
I liked this one:
Richard Durbin, U.S. Senator
"In the post-Cold War era, the United States needs to promote the development of democracy and human rights, not militaries that view their own citizens as the enemy."
Which is EXACTLY what America does around the world.
Love it or leave it, man.
No one's forcing you to stay in America.
If you hate it so much, leave.
You spelling America demise but supporting corrupted PNAC agendas... no wonfder you clueless, you unknownly supporting evil , corruption and ruining US with your US war machines and global /US economic war fare on our americans and world livelihood. ANd Wars create the growth and rollback of enemies, this creat war debts and Financial debts in the double few trillions US dollars that will borne on US generation and after, our children will be mere with debts and wars that destroy US economy and ruined US infrastruture to the FTA bills that outsorcing jobs overseas... means what Stupid? Don't you see the Middle Class is Fvcked ?

Know wonder the world is laughing at u our dumb Americans! i WOULD! BWHHAHHAHHHAA You wanrt we call Sheeeeople Zombies@ wbhahahahahahaaa

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#602550 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very difficult to prove. That's why I compare proving God to proving love. We don't have the technology for that yet.
But the claim of "love" is inconsequential and since the entire notion is purely subjective it has no comparison to the claim of a specific god at all. You are comparing apples to ants, and that doesn't work at all. Love is as subjective as purple or "tastes good," we know the chemical reactions involved, we understand where it comes from and why it is part of our inherent emotional responses, and it has a ton of evidence to support it's existence ... there is still zero evidence supporting the existence of any specific god, none.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

United States

#602551 Feb 18, 2013
ADD ! No wonder the American AFFLUENT CLASS this past decade leaving for greener pasture (no pun intended) and renouncing their US citizenship! Patradoxically Ironic! to cry or laugh? BWHAHAHAHAHHHAAA

United States

#602552 Feb 18, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...someone flung the doors of the crazy factory wide open this morning...
So an intellectual though or i forgot you anothwr one of those many dumb Shweeeeople Zombies Go bACk to sleep, WHILE us FREEFALL INTO hELL! dONALD tRUMP MENTIONED US become third world nation, wonder what he meant by that?

BWHAHAHAAAaa!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#602553 Feb 18, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Rich get richer and Middle Class become poor and poorer! So, dimwits?
Do you think that "rule" is soley American?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602554 Feb 18, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You spelling America demise but supporting corrupted PNAC agendas... no wonfder you clueless, you unknownly supporting evil , corruption and ruining US with your US war machines and global /US economic war fare on our americans and world livelihood. ANd Wars create the growth and rollback of enemies, this creat war debts and Financial debts in the double few trillions US dollars that will borne on US generation and after, our children will be mere with debts and wars that destroy US economy and ruined US infrastruture to the FTA bills that outsorcing jobs overseas... means what Stupid? Don't you see the Middle Class is Fvcked ?
Know wonder the world is laughing at u our dumb Americans! i WOULD! BWHHAHHAHHHAA You wanrt we call Sheeeeople Zombies@ wbhahahahahahaaa
Take your meds, man.

United States

#602555 Feb 18, 2013
As to US cause of Financial Malestorm globally:

Look up Gramm-leech-Bliley Act, Global Bank tax, deriviatives, US Sub prime /Housing mess, US fed /Wal Street govt, Too big to fail Bail outs, Middle Class Death, tarp, CDO and CMO, NAFTA and FTA deals...

PAradoxically Ironic! laugh or cry? U know me? BWHHAHHAHAAAA

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602556 Feb 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
But the claim of "love" is inconsequential and since the entire notion is purely subjective it has no comparison to the claim of a specific god at all. You are comparing apples to ants, and that doesn't work at all. Love is as subjective as purple or "tastes good," we know the chemical reactions involved, we understand where it comes from and why it is part of our inherent emotional responses, and it has a ton of evidence to support it's existence ... there is still zero evidence supporting the existence of any specific god, none.
There is no evidence to support the feeling of love. All we know is there are electrical impulses that *somehow* turn into an intense emotion. Neuroscience doesn't know how it works, I'm pretty sure Koder does't either.

The point is; love is real, hate is real, jealousy is real - emotions are real. Everyone that has experienced emotions KNOWS they are real, whether or not they can be quanitified by science; they ARE real.

Just like God.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602557 Feb 18, 2013
idiot wrote:
ADD ! No wonder the American AFFLUENT CLASS this past decade leaving for greener pasture (no pun intended) and renouncing their US citizenship!
Who?

(btw , laughing at your own posts doesn't make them any funnier. You can stop "bwaahaha-ing" at your own posts.)

United States

#602558 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that "rule" is soley American?
Yes , you our US warmongers/war supporters/war-for-profiteers/ war manufacturing/ war investors ... the greed and avarice, and wars had ruined our Americans financial and economic wellbeing for many generations to come The fall or an Corrupted US empire, learn anything from history? To laugh or cry? U know me! BWHAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#602559 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do have a problem with American Exceptionalism. You could've just said that.
I liked this one:
Richard Durbin, U.S. Senator
"In the post-Cold War era, the United States needs to promote the development of democracy and human rights, not militaries that view their own citizens as the enemy."
Which is EXACTLY what America does around the world.
Love it or leave it, man.
No one's forcing you to stay in America.
If you hate it so much, leave.
19Feb13.....

.....'eeejitFace' does NOT live in the US of A.

It's also BLACK and Blacks are the MOST 'Racist' people on our Pale Blue Dot.

Ps:....It's some dumb muslime from some part of muslime Africa.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Beaks

Manchester, KY

#602560 Feb 18, 2013
Still giving Tkach BJ's God?. Yell, I bet you are!!!. Punished poor old Judas didn't you?. Yet you let Tkach do the exact same thing and bless Him even perform oral sex on Him!!!
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#602561 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Yes , you our US warmongers/war supporters/war-for-profiteers/ war manufacturing/ war investors ... the greed and avarice, and wars had ruined our Americans financial and economic wellbeing for many generations to come The fall or an Corrupted US empire, learn anything from history? To laugh or cry? U know me! BWHAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
19Feb13.....

.....waddsamadda vit ya, now ya eeejit!!!

Ps: Gotta no place ta stay since the 'free-Tents' foldedUP on the Occupy Eddjits.

....Oh gee. Guess vot. You weren't dere. You were hopin dat dey would send you and your ILK in Africa 'more' freeMoney to setUP eyr own despicable shop for schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#602562 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence to support the feeling of love. All we know is there are electrical impulses that *somehow* turn into an intense emotion. Neuroscience doesn't know how it works, I'm pretty sure Koder does't either.
The point is; love is real, hate is real, jealousy is real - emotions are real. Everyone that has experienced emotions KNOWS they are real, whether or not they can be quanitified by science; they ARE real.
Just like God.
Um, actually we do know exactly how "love" works, what causes it, and how it's triggered quite well, you have been shown the evidence used to help understand it and you dismissed it because you didn't understand the evidence itself, instead of looking it up. If you are going to throw a red herring fallacy, you should at least try to understand it enough that when someone decides to bite you could demonstrate how it's connected. Or better, understand the notions well enough that you don't look a total moron and say something really stupid like "we don't know ...." ... oh wait, you just did.

Now, to go into detail of why your analogy fails completely, we have had evidence that the emotional response we call "love" exists since we were able to comprehend what evidence is. This evidence includes, but is not limited to:

1. Physiological reactions, such as "heart ache." Increased pulmonary rate, increase in body temperature, and a flushing of blood veins. This is the strongest evidence because we see it all the time.

2. Irrational yet often beneficial behavior that is uncontrollable by one under the influence, such as pushing someone out of the way of harm that results in you taking that person's place. Carrying your wounded friend while being hunted by a violent force. This is more evidence of the existence of the emotion we labeled as "love."

3. An unfettered attraction that often defies sanity or logic. This often results in sexual arousal and uncharacteristic behaviors. Yes, this is evidence of the existence of an emotion we now call "love."

That's the evidence that we see without scientific measuring devices, when you buy a gift for someone without an occasion or reason, that's evidence as well. Now, where is the evidence for your god?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602563 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Yes , you our US warmongers/war supporters/war-for-profiteers/ war manufacturing/ war investors ... the greed and avarice, and wars had ruined our Americans financial and economic wellbeing for many generations to come The fall or an Corrupted US empire, learn anything from history? To laugh or cry? U know me! BWHAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
C'mon... Seriously.

"Rich get richer and Middle Class become poor and poorer!" Is an American trait only?

Are you really that stupid? Or is it ignorance?

United States

#602564 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneckthe Sheeeeople Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?
(btw , laughing at your own posts doesn't make them any funnier. You can stop "bwaahaha-ing" at your own posts.)
The Affleunt class is laughing, i am also laughing with them as you our US war mongers etc., ruining the US in a few decades , teaching you a lesson of humility... you became fat, stupid, war like, Arrogant,... so time to dump you US war mongers! BWHAHAHHHHHHHAAAAAA Join me in this laugh fest! Those for peace Americans had to deal with you right wing war mongers that ruined the US in a few decades! Paradoxically ironic! Tp laugh or cry? U know me
?
Like i said ship up or ship out! U big militaristic Imperialist US boat is Sinking...
WBHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#602565 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>So an intellectual though or i forgot you anothwr one of those many dumb Shweeeeople Zombies Go bACk to sleep, WHILE us FREEFALL INTO hELL! dONALD tRUMP MENTIONED US become third world nation, wonder what he meant by that?
BWHAHAHAAAaa!
19Feb13.....

.....Vot 'Donald Thrump'(good,successful businessMan) meant by dat is dat the US of A has to put a STOP to illegal immigrants gettin' into the US of A and arrangin' for udder illegal immigrants to get in....usually relatives of illegals.

Like YOU....ya hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic Schidt-for-brains.

Ps:....A turd world is where you were born, raised and continue to live....Africa...and ALL its contents.

.....How do ya live with da stink!!!!!

Posters can smell you haul da vey ovva here.....ya BLACK envious and jealous eeejit.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#602566 Feb 18, 2013
Beaks wrote:
Still giving Tkach BJ's God?. Yell, I bet you are!!!. Punished poor old Judas didn't you?. Yet you let Tkach do the exact same thing and bless Him even perform oral sex on Him!!!
19Feb13.....

.....Your posting is 'meaningless'.

Ps:....Because you make NO reference to WHO it pertains to.

You give the impression of being a dumbArse.

When it comes to you 'tweaks', there's more brains in a bottle of wadda.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#602567 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon... Seriously.
"Rich get richer and Middle Class become poor and poorer!" Is an American trait only?
Are you really that stupid? Or is it ignorance?
That the rich get richer and the poor get poorer IS largely an American "trait".

I'm not saying it isn't the case elsewhere, but then again, no other country other than the USA has proclaimed its country to be the richest country in the world. If that is the case, it is nothing short of shameful and disgraceful that the chasm continues to widen between the rich and middle income and lower income levels.

And.....if nothing else, since when do two (or more) wrongs make a right?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#602568 Feb 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, stop it.
You could also say:
Why does it seem like wherever there is human happiness, some giant bank is making money off of it?
No- one couldn't say that, unless one is an IDIOT.

The REALITY is simply this: That SO few have SO much while SO many have SO little.

So okay....for those very few who have so much, that would be the human happiness you are referring to in the context of your post.

But that hardly speaks of the happiness of humanity as a whole where monetary issues are concerned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 100,708
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 670,394
No Walls! Don't fence Me In! 7 min Tony 30
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 15 min Tony 6,148
the telomere 1 hr Kimberly2017 3
secret weapon contributing to global chaos...pa... 1 hr Kimberly2017 6
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr waaasssuuup 445,657
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) Wed Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web