Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying they aren't following their own Bible anymore? Because the Bible itself has not changed. How have they deviated from the Bible?
There are 51 books in the Bible. Jews only use 24 of them...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>There is a difference between morphing or evolving from astrology, and not making a clear distinction between the two disciplines in early days.
Some folks still has a hard time ty'n ther shoes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
"God hates the wicked, but loves the rightious".
Ya better buy ya a firesuit then.
I already got one, thanks ta rac'n.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Your location says UK.
So's yers, but we all know ya live in the palmdale dump Lunger.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq was a terrorist nation.
So's Cali. Look at the LAPD!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL point proven.
Well ya. But this pervert really lives in the land of uck!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
I guess these guys on Topix are too sensitive. They deleted one of my posts. Too racial I think
Lol!
"Hey Topix dudes, it was meant as a joke as I am Hispanic and it was not meant as you understood it. You guys are too PC but yet you allow other words and innuendos, which in my opinion are far worse?!??!!
SMDH
You mean? We thought you were one of them banditos , you know Hombre? As long as you brought some tequila , we wont sick
the Chihuahua's on you. dude you better at least have a burrito.

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Great! You've just publicly proven that your "god" is a prejudiced prick. Thank you, slave.
It's god is made in it's own image.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hey AL. Whatsup?
Great to see you Wilderide! Not a whole lot. Just watching everyone fling stuff at each other and sometimes watching civility fly out the window.

Watcha up to out In your neck of the woods and have you been able to teach anyone any logical thinking? Lol!

It really is good to see ya!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Jews were given God, then Christianity was invented, from true believers of God, both were from God, but then the Jews years later twisted God's old testament words to make Judaism.
Hahahahahahahahahahah!
Buffoonery!Lunger...Buffoonery !
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>15Feb13.....
.....Naw. Not at haul. BobLoblah isn't ha Racist.
..YOU ARE. You hate Westerners.
Ps:.....You weren't 'on vacation to ASIA....you live in SouthEast ASIA......in ChinkLand and you keep pits in yer mudHut.
Yer momma sucks pigs and you don't know who yer daddy is as yer momma 'laid' vit a coupla of soldiers passin' through yer schidtty village one Friday nite.
In addition, yer schpelling, grammmmmar, and centence structures are atrocious.
However, BobLoblah will give you credit for being consistent:
.....You remain a schidt-for-brains.
And dat's haul you vill get outta BobLoblah. BobLoblah has betta dings ta do dan to pay attention 'n poste to an eeejit like YOU.
Get a Life. Betta still...Get Lost. Phuck OFF...ya hateful, hypocritical hAtheistic schidt-for-brains and 'Bigoted' buffoooooon.
END.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Ya, you Are White Supermacist, you hate Asians, Muslims, Latin, Arabs, Blacks, even those anti-war Americans... as seen in other threads. You said in SE ASIA and chinkland are two different location, SE ASIA is not Chinkland--- You said you "chinkland'---> you a racist... Therefore you are racist. And no i don't live in Asia nor SE asia.

Look Moron , i don't hate Westerner that stand for Peace and for human rights... but only disrepect those westerners like you who Stand for US war-for-profiters, US arm-weapons Manufacturers, US war mongers/investors, US oil/raw resource plunderers, those support US Illicit wars and violences... these you support are US Warmongers that destroy human lives worldwide, plunder and destroy their infrastruture, incite other nations to wars , what so good as many war-torned Children s are left parent less and these children died because you support evil men with reason but without moral will do what to it nation and world people in it. You lowest of low on the plane of humanity , you are War mongering Scvmbagger imbeciles.

Try on this for Engrish, yet you likely another drugout druggie, pole smoking, Alcholic Drinking , war monger supporting scvmbGGER OF ignorant ignoramus of grunting grunter in our very presence, a real mendacious obsequious subservient of man fool; for my many plays. And .you have Biggest world Scdit-for Grunting PEE-brain Boblohblah BLAH BLA Bla bA baboon that you are And, Infinitum

And no forever for you everyou Lowlife War mongering Supporting grunting grunter! HAve many Hiney Melon from me to you, an infinitum of hevy Scdit load for you , load up u war mongering supporting MTFvCker! BWHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA WAKA WAKA WAKA!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!
But God bless 'em fer their ¡quesadillas & enchiladas!
God don't eat that stuff, member? He likes the smell of "burn'n flesh".

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think illegal alien labor is restricted to fields, sweatshops & janitors?
They're coming out of the woodwork now. People are pretending that an illegal alien in front of Home Depot is a contractor, when the dude don't even own a truck, let alone tools, knowledge & experience. But dumb f_ck Americans rent those illegals because they'll work cheap.
You get what you pay for.
Americans can & will work the fields. I'd rather pay $10 for a tomato if that meant the tomato picker is actually paying income tax & not living off the federal government.
Sorry dude, but I don't believe you.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think illegal alien labor is restricted to fields, sweatshops & janitors?
No, I just used them as examples.
They're coming out of the woodwork now. People are pretending that an illegal alien in front of Home Depot is a contractor, when the dude don't even own a truck, let alone tools, knowledge & experience. But dumb f_ck Americans rent those illegals because they'll work cheap.
Well, like I said, there is nothing about being illegal that means you will work for cheap wages. If illegals disappeared tomorrow, you'd be ranting about desperate citizens doing the exact same thing. And many of them do anyway. That's how the free market works. Your argument is really with supply-and-demand capitalism, but I don't think you realize it.
Americans can & will work the fields.
No actually, they won't. Or they would be. See how that works?
I'd rather pay $10 for a tomato if that meant the tomato picker is actually paying income tax & not living off the federal government.
Maybe you would, but few other would. Supply and demand!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 51 books in the Bible. Jews only use 24 of them...
I won't say nuth'n...

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Great to see you Wilderide! Not a whole lot. Just watching everyone fling stuff at each other and sometimes watching civility fly out the window.
Watcha up to out In your neck of the woods and have you been able to teach anyone any logical thinking? Lol!
It really is good to see ya!
Pfft! I'm still trying to teach MYSELF logical thinking. LOL!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!
But God bless 'em fer their ¡quesadillas & enchiladas!
I know huh!? I just walked down the way for lunch to a local taco shop and and had a great lunch.
Hung out with "my" people as the Home Depot is right across the street.

I'm sure that there are white folk that will do much of the manual labor that gets down with the illegals, but I doubt that they would continuously do the back breaking work in a day to day basis for the small amount of pay.

Most Americans today feel a certain amount of entitlement and would not do that type of work and just walk away. The turnover would be tremendous. Hell, I'd walk away!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You mean? We thought you were one of them banditos , you know Hombre? As long as you brought some tequila , we wont sick
the Chihuahua's on you. dude you better at least have a burrito.
:)
http://youtu.be/HaxURLFn6jU
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said I was 25. What? Are you calling me a sock puppet?
If that is what you want to call it. Or you are just a guy who likes having an arm stuffed up your coal chute.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
Special? Everybody is special, except you.
That in itself would make me special you moron. Do you not read your own post before you post them? That's rhetorical.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 571,621 - 571,640 of716,130
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

398 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 4 min luomin1990 63
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min ocxz 114,556
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min Aura Mytha 223,064
Safewow wow mounts and wow gears/pets On Hot Sale 36 min Cheap and fast wow mounts 1
Do you think older men like to be with teen girls? (Sep '09) 38 min luomin1990 245
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 46 min Sami1963 325
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min Cisco Kid 529,750
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 255,614
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr andet1987 93,157
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr The Awakener 171,399
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••