Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you said Christianity has "exactly the same amount of evidence to substantiate every religion, past and present".
Very untrue and you know it.
Who cares about religion?
They pulled a cruise ship with tugboats after a week
of no toilets or food.
Why couldn't they transfer them to another cruise ship the first day?
Some people just enjoy making other people suffer.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Etq-yjULTu4XX
I love that film, it's too good to be true!! Just like u!!:-)

When is it valentines day where u r?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you explain your continuous refusal to accept the answers that you receive from unsuspecting and well-meaning Muslims???
how do you explain your continuous refusal to accept the answers that you receive from unsuspecting and well-meaning Mormons???
how do you explain your continuous refusal to accept the answers that you receive from unsuspecting and well-meaning Catholics???
how do you explain your continuous refusal to accept the answers that you receive from unsuspecting and well-meaning Hindus???
Etc etc etc.
<quoted text>
Nor do you have anything to offer us.
"us" kait? i didn't know that you and wilde were an item these days.

i've tried to be civil with you for a long time now and you can't seem to be anything to me but.....but a witch. don't know what else to say....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Those jobs are offered to Americans. Funny how none of them want them though. They think their too good for those jobs.
No, the business owners don't wanna pay the Federal minimum wage, so they can't hire legal Americans.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yadda yadda yadda.... When are you morons going to stop with the "blame poor bush for everything" mantra? He was the worst president in history for a reason. All he cared about was making money for haliburton. Trying to cover up the truth doesn't help the country, it only gives people overseas more reasons to hate Americans.
I disagree. Under the eight years of GW, Americans enjoyed 7 years of prosperity.

Under Obama, we've already seen 4 years of regression and are looking at 4 more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
What makes you think American's aren't offered the jobs?

Someone was just willing to work for less money than he was. That's how the free market works. Has nothing to do with whether they were illegal or not. According to your logic, if you got rid of all the illegals tomorrow, the cost of nearly every service and product you consume would go way up. What do you think that would do to the economy? And your budget in particular?
Americans can't work for $4/hr. It's illegal. So the business owners only hire illegally or pay under the able to legal citizens. Plus, the gubment charges way too much money to small time business owners. The less employess the gobment knows they have, the less taxes & fees they have to pay. The gubment has made it the best iterest of the business owners to hire illegals...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Redneck is just prejudiced because his father lost his job...
Lying atheist.

My dad had jobs that illegals can't get.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Under the eight years of GW, Americans enjoyed 7 years of prosperity.
Under Obama, we've already seen 4 years of regression and are looking at 4 more.
it was unsustainable `prosperity` based on sub prime lending, liars loans and deregulation of the financial markets...

it was smoke and mirrors

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
They pulled a cruise ship with tugboats after a week
of no toilets or food.
Why couldn't they transfer them to another cruise ship the first day?
What? And spoil the party?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
No, the business owners don't wanna pay the Federal minimum wage, so they can't hire legal Americans.
Then those businesses should be legally held accountable. These loopholes need to be closed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL point proven.
Even I'm smart enough to know that UK =/- England....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
What a biased idiot. Can you say DEFICIT??? Hahahaha..
That's because it takes time for a recession to catch up you moron. No matter who would have been president that same thing would have happened.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>14Feb13.....
....Yeah.....
Ps:.....Every Morning!!!!!.....Of course. Easy.
BobLoblah says BobLoblah's prayers tooooooooooooo. But BobLoblah don't 'sing'.
...Vere ya gonna 'put' da candles???.....Not unna da sheets...BobLoblah shure hopes.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
We always sing, i'll get u started toooooooooo! heheheheee

No silly, don't u know, we put little lamps on a plate/tray thingy (we call it a thaal), incense, flowers, milk-water, spices, sindoor etc...then we spin the plate in a circular motion and worship God, our quests and hubby!

You gotta start learnin' this stuff, coz i'll be doin' it all the time!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Christianity is a directly altered copy of Judaism. Which itself borrowed the stories and traditions of older, surrounding cultures.
Actually, the Jews were given God, then Christianity was invented, from true believers of God, both were from God, but then the Jews years later twisted God's old testament words to make Judaism.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Redneck is just prejudiced because his father lost his job...
In Britain blacks are getting more jobs than whites are too. Blame the illegal immigrants. Since women took over the work place, and feminazis came to power, women who were adulterious and admired the black freaks, favoured black male workers to white male workers.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks uncle creepy! I'll take it to heart. How come you were telling that guy the other day that you were 25, and you can't wait to meet him at that rest stop? Oh well as long as you had fun!
Never said I was 25. What? Are you calling me a sock puppet?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds more like self esteem than anything. Seriously, I bet you've accomplished a lot in your life, and helped a lot of people along the way. This means you're special and you should be proud about that. I have no doubt that you're a light in this world. Shine on and don't worry about the details. Confidence isn't something that you earn. You claim it by appreciating the wacky, endlessly optimistic, passionately uninhibited free spirit which is inside your beautiful heart, the heart that makes you uniquely you. If I were your teacher I would have told you that I was going to call on you everyday until you could answer a question without saying "I think".:p
Special? Everybody is special, except you. If you don't build confidence, then how is it created, by an illusion of yourself? Overcompensation?

How sweet, poor little Mylan is looking for love, she can never find.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You have never communicated with "god". There is no reason for "god" to single you out of the entire universe and communicate with you. If you think that this is in error, then you are schizophrenic. You know right from wrong. If you're a good person then you'll follow what's right. If you're a bad person then you'll follow what's wrong. Simple as that.
It not simply just black and white. And more than grey as well in my book.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

thermuthis wrote:
<quoted text>
http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php...
A long time ago, astronomy and astrology were the same.
Maybe to certain groups in Europe and Asia, but not to everyone everywhere, no.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't ask them for anything because they have nothing to offer me.
How do you know? The vast majority of religions in the world you know nothing about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

475 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Faith 117,699
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 259,030
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 6 min Neelakaran 910
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min KayMarie 536,833
Police face challenges and frustrations in manhunt (Sep '06) 25 min henu 164
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 26 min Wanderer2452 528
Miley Cyrus = the perfect role model 26 min PDX Dave 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Helmut Prince von... 599,511
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 172,886
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••