Comments
571,561 - 571,580 of 733,219 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#601810 Feb 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You have never communicated with "god". There is no reason for "god" to single you out of the entire universe and communicate with you. If you think that this is in error, then you are schizophrenic. You know right from wrong. If you're a good person then you'll follow what's right. If you're a bad person then you'll follow what's wrong. Simple as that.
It not simply just black and white. And more than grey as well in my book.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#601811 Feb 14, 2013
thermuthis wrote:
<quoted text>
http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php...
A long time ago, astronomy and astrology were the same.
Maybe to certain groups in Europe and Asia, but not to everyone everywhere, no.

San Francisco

#601812 Feb 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't ask them for anything because they have nothing to offer me.
How do you know? The vast majority of religions in the world you know nothing about.

San Francisco

#601813 Feb 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans can't work for $4/hr. It's illegal.
It's illegal, but it's perfectly possible to do anyway.
So the business owners only hire illegally or pay under the able to legal citizens. Plus, the gubment charges way too much money to small time business owners. The less employess the gobment knows they have, the less taxes & fees they have to pay. The gubment has made it the best iterest of the business owners to hire illegals...
I see. So if, say, all the farms in the United States only hired citizens, and paid competitive wages based upon what people were willing to take, even at minimum wage levels, you'd be OK with paying over $10 for a tomato at the grocery store? I think you'd quickly regret insisting that illegals get the boot.

San Francisco

#601814 Feb 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Jews were given God, then Christianity was invented, from true believers of God, both were from God, but then the Jews years later twisted God's old testament words to make Judaism.
"Years later"? The Hebrew Bible hasn't changed since Christianity developed from a small cult to a worldwide religion.

Location hidden

#601815 Feb 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
In Britain blacks are getting more jobs than whites are too. Blame the illegal immigrants. Since women took over the work place, and feminazis came to power, women who were adulterious and admired the black freaks, favoured black male workers to white male workers.
Not that there was any doubt that you were completely batshit crazy, but...wow...LOL

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#601816 Feb 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
That's because it takes time for a recession to catch up you moron. No matter who would have been president that same thing would have happened.
True but Obama ain't helping anything.

Location hidden

#601817 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
It's illegal, but it's perfectly possible to do anyway.

I see. So if, say, all the farms in the United States only hired citizens, and paid competitive wages based upon what people were willing to take, even at minimum wage levels, you'd be OK with paying over $10 for a tomato at the grocery store? I think you'd quickly regret insisting that illegals get the boot.
No. If the damn government would stop taxing, fining and over-charging the businesses so much, they could hire minimum wage, LEGAL employees and the tomato price wouldn't go up any.

But that's unlikely, once Uncle Sam gets his hands in the cookie jar, they don't come out.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#601818 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
"Years later"? The Hebrew Bible hasn't changed since Christianity developed from a small cult to a worldwide religion.
The Bible hasn't changed at all in itself. But the Jews added to the things the Bible said, hence Judaism.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#601819 Feb 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying atheist.
My dad had jobs that illegals can't get.
Dang Messicans!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#601820 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? The vast majority of religions in the world you know nothing about.
Jesus the Christ doesn't discriminate so all people from other religions can go to Him for redemption as well

San Francisco

#601821 Feb 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. If the damn government would stop taxing, fining and over-charging the businesses so much, they could hire minimum wage, LEGAL employees and the tomato price wouldn't go up any.
But that's unlikely, once Uncle Sam gets his hands in the cookie jar, they don't come out.
Taxation has nothing to do with it. As in my example of farm-workers, the price of food would spike dramatically if all the workers were paid even minimum wage. Never mind the odds of finding enough citizens willing to do the work. Which many farmers have demonstrated that they could not anyway.

I'm not saying that having people here illegally is a good thing, it's not. But before you go making sweeping assumptions about out of work citizens being denied the opportunity to work in the fields, sweatshops, and as janitors, I think you need to get some perspective. Our economy depends on being subsidized by cheap labor, both domestically and abroad.

San Francisco

#601822 Feb 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible hasn't changed at all in itself. But the Jews added to the things the Bible said, hence Judaism.
So you are saying they aren't following their own Bible anymore? Because the Bible itself has not changed. How have they deviated from the Bible?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#601823 Feb 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
True but Obama ain't helping anything.
Sure he is..he is selling guns faster than any man in history ever has.

In fact Colt is now reeling in the money hand over fist.

#601824 Feb 14, 2013
I guess these guys on Topix are too sensitive. They deleted one of my posts. Too racial I think
Lol!
"Hey Topix dudes, it was meant as a joke as I am Hispanic and it was not meant as you understood it. You guys are too PC but yet you allow other words and innuendos, which in my opinion are far worse?!??!!
SMDH

Location hidden

#601825 Feb 14, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang Messicans!
I know!

But God bless them for their quesadillas!

#601826 Feb 14, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang Messicans!
Never mind......
Carry on......

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#601827 Feb 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot! Gossip online is completely wrong! They also have lawsuits for people like you! Look it up!
OH THE IRONY!
Yer jist amaz'n LUNGER!

Location hidden

#601828 Feb 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu have illegal aliens in Wrexham?
It meant palmdale.

Location hidden

#601829 Feb 14, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Now what did you say about using whatever?
It's socks is jist cornfused. That's all.
Lunger is a mess!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,456
Good bye Michael Sam 19 min WasteWater 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Serah 600,014
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min June VanDerMark 539,185
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 35 min WasteWater 4,343
someone is so happy Michael Sams is released 37 min andet1987 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min WasteWater 258,078
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Patrick 226,389
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr JUDEletePete 118,007
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••