Location hidden

#602300 Feb 16, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
God is not religion.
and there is only ONE God
ONE truth
and ONE way.
so i am satisfied to KNOW that once you have found the truth in God there is no need to look any further.
Which god is the true god and what proof do you have that (a) that god exists and (b) that god is the one true god instead of all the thousands of other gods who have been worshipped?
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#602301 Feb 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, take your meds. No one wants to talk with you about your delusional dogma.
Unable to refute my claims? You are a poor excuse for a human being, you want to be right, instead of simply doing the right thing! So selfish!

You are the only idiot here, who lies to herself!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#602302 Feb 16, 2013
Orangelion wrote:
I'm betting that bobloser has a lot of abuse in their life. That would explain a lot. I usually just ignore their posts because you'll never have a normal conversation with them, what's that saying "Never wrestle with a pig, you get dirty and the pig enjoys it" :p
You yourself have been abused! You are the dog of the earth! So instead of showing compassion and understanding, you just try to feel superior? You think of yourself as a kind and loving person, but when it really comes to shove, you think of yourself superior and better, as a compensation for your self hatred, because you know you can never be human, and ever have compassion, empathy, and pity. What a selfish little turd!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#602303 Feb 16, 2013
Ignoring? What wanting to be hurt?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#602304 Feb 16, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
you do it of your own free will.
Children have no free will you fool. Parents force them to do as they say or they try to scare then by talking about "hell" or "making god mad" nonsense. Religion is a form of child abuse.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#602305 Feb 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Children have no free will you fool. Parents force them to do as they say or they try to scare then by talking about "hell" or "making god mad" nonsense. Religion is a form of child abuse.
Children feel shame or guilt, and lie to themselves about religion. Thats why. Children have free will, everything people do is based on a choice, but children don't know better than to follow their feelings and choose give way.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#602306 Feb 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disprect opposing opinions.
I wouldn't know how.
But they'll never dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Lee.
Annabel Lee? Not Annabel Chong?

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#602307 Feb 16, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Which god is the true god and what proof do you have that (a) that god exists and (b) that god is the one true god instead of all the thousands of other gods who have been worshipped?
there is ONE universe
there is ONE GOD
just as there is ONE truth.

the evidence of God IS His creation.
there is no excuse not to see God in the design of HIS creation.

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#602308 Feb 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
you are insane.

I was never forced to believe in God, i was TAUGHT there was a God and shown His love thru examples.
I was given the OPPERTUNITY to learn about GOD and then when i became of the age of accountability, 12 or 13 for me, THEN I MADE the decision to say yes to God
many children grow up in Christian homes and when they are adults decide NOT to believe in God
and likewise many children grow up in atheist homes and when they become adults find God on their own and become children of God
no one can MAKE you believe in anything. ONLY GOD can change a heart.

Location hidden

#602309 Feb 16, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
the evidence of God IS His creation.
Theories are not evidence. Try again.

Location hidden

#602310 Feb 16, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
I was never forced to believe in God, i was TAUGHT there was a God and shown His love thru examples.
If you were a child then you were forced. Fear is a terrible tool, slave.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#602311 Feb 16, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah! According to Clementia, I'm back in the wedding party. I'll wire you as to which private airport we can rendezvous. I fully expect to sit in the V.I.P. section of your jet and a bottle of Lagavulin 21 as reparation for the verbal abuse I've suffered.
Sincerely,
Anon
17Feb13.....

.....YOU sound like the cannibal Dictator 'Edi Ammin' of Uganda back in the early '80's who sent a message to Queen Elizabeth II self-announcing his arrival to attend the marriage of Prince Charles and Lady Diana.

Ps:....YOU know what he got for an answer from de Queen?????

....Phuck OFF.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#602312 Feb 16, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT? WHY? PLEASE?
17Feb13.....

.....BobLoblah Really & Truly loves you 'Clementia'...and everyDing dat BobLoblah says to you is meaningful and protective to make sure dat you remain the most Pure and Perfect girl in da Life of BobLoblah.

Ps:........(<^.^).....Kisse s to ya.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#602313 Feb 16, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
O father, what am i gonna do with him? He never tries to understand me! He's just not concerned about what makes me happy, i want Anon to come to the wedding, but he won't let him and he's never gonna agree to River being my bridesmaid, i haven't asked her yet, i'm to scared to as Bobby first!
17Feb13.....

....MOST guests will pay their own way...

Ps:....But these two (2) eeejits just cannot afford it toooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#602314 Feb 16, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget it, there's not gonna be a wedding! I'm callin' it OFF!
17Feb13.....

.....!!!!!

Ps:.....!!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#602315 Feb 16, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the kind words; I wasn't expecting this. Sorry to hear about your resignation due to health problems. So, what do you intend to do with you life once you've finished Popeing? You don't strike me as someone who simply retires. A part-time job may be just the ticket. Perhaps Bob can use his considerable influence and help you secure the position of a "greeter" at Walmart. You can still attend to your flock, and as a bonus, provide them with money-saving coupons. Beats the hell out of manna from heaven. Gotta go. Good luck in your future endeavors.
17Feb13.....

.....Actually in BobLoblah's recent chat with Your Pope, BobLoblah discussed this topic and Your Pope has agreed to spend a lotta time fishing on BobLoblah's boat near Corsica and Sicily.

Ps:.....Being a 'Fisher of Men', Your Pope can now turn his attention to being a 'fisher of fish'. Your Pope loves to eat fish of ALL kinds and BobLoblah is a pretty good cook ven hit comes ta fish.

....Baked potatoes are a choice item toooooo smothered in 'salted' butter and sprinkled with black pepper.

Deserts will be contained in the usualy 'Sherry' glasses and tossed against da marble vall in the boat's sitting room when emptied.

.....there should oftenDimes be lots of broken glass around.

Of course, both Bobloblah and Your Pope have NO idea what you mean when you mention dis 'wal-mart'. Vot's dat stuffy???

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#602316 Feb 16, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
many children grow up in Christian homes and when they are adults decide NOT to believe in God
It's called education.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#602317 Feb 16, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>If you were a child then you were forced. Fear is a terrible tool, slave.
Children have fear and cling on to it because they believe the feelings mean something and don't know any better, you need to accept the feelings do not imply logic. Instead try to think why you have the feelings and deal with them appropriately, rather than following them.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#602318 Feb 16, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Forget Annabel, I'm back now, Clementine's in the house, people!!!
Please don't disprect me, Clementine.

I've been good to you.

It hurts a lot to be disprected, you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the most forbidden sex you have had ? (Nov '16) 1 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 9
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min River Tam 26,075
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 24 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 27
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 37 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 50
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RCCprophesied Har... 685,696
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Jake999 6,447
Liberal Democrats Murdered Jesus 5 hr big oil 3
More from around the web