Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#602153 Feb 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
This was an easy page to scroll through. The first 4 comments were interesting.
Then Bobnobgobblah started posting.
Scrollllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll..........
Yep, I always scroll past boblosers posts too. LOL...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#602154 Feb 15, 2013
Blanca2012 wrote:
I just stumbled upon this forum by accident.
To my belief there is no God!
I believe in facts ! Not writings from humans such "The Bible" And if there is a God that means that all gods are created equal! Such on the different religions...
So how many Gods are there? Are there many Gods?
Is Allah the only God according to the Muslim " arabic" theories?
Is God the only God according to the Christians...blah, blah, blah?
Who was Jesus? Was he the son of God/ Whose God? The Christian God? The Muslim God? Etc...Etc
Are there any facts that prove there is a kind God?
I would say Not! If there was there would be no hunger, no misery, no despair in this world!
What do we have now?
The rich and ruthless survives!
The hungry and the nice dies in misery!
The unfortunate lives in misery!
The ruthless commands!
The kind people inherits the worst!
The Meaner you are the better you live!
The kinder you are the poorer you die!
So... show me facts that there is a God !
What a bunch of bull crap this is!
Please don't recite to me passages of the so called "Bible" Because that was written by humans!
The number of distinct gods that people have believed in is unknowable. Billions would be a good guess, but trillions wouldn't be a bad one either.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#602155 Feb 15, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it this means I'm not invited to your upcoming wedding to Clementia. If you have a change of heart, I'm requesting a seat in the front or middle of your private jet, as riding in the back makes me nauseous...
hang on! It's my wedding toooooo! i say u can come and sit where u like!!!!

Don't worry, i'll handle Bobby!

Location hidden

#602157 Feb 15, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>16Feb13.....
.....Have you evva been to Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!
Ps:.....Blasphemy laws in dat schidtHole gets a woman stoned for 'being raped'. And GOD help any female that wants to go to school and learn about the outSide world. The latest youngster was shot in the head, but thank GOD, just this past week...after several operations in the UK, had a steel plate successfully placed on top of her skull to help control the pressure of the brain against her skull.
....and vot did the hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains Pakistani ILK say about her surviving their assault on her...."we'll get her next time".
Why don't you go to Pakistan..Afghanistan would be even better for ya, ya eeejit.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Well, he likes DESI (traditional indian/pakistani) girls, so i'm sure he knows about pakistan and would love it there!

This does NOT mean i've forgiven u, i'm just giving u important information!

“Try Me”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#602159 Feb 15, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>16Feb13.....

.....Have you evva been to Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!

Ps:.....Blasphemy laws in dat schidtHole gets a woman stoned for 'being raped'. And GOD help any female that wants to go to school and learn about the outSide world. The latest youngster was shot in the head, but thank GOD, just this past week...after several operations in the UK, had a steel plate successfully placed on top of her skull to help control the pressure of the brain against her skull.

....and vot did the hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains Pakistani ILK say about her surviving their assault on her...."we'll get her next time".

Why don't you go to Pakistan..Afghanistan would be even better for ya, ya eeejit.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
You are the "eejit". Since when is a stupid shari'a country "godbot ruled country" synonymous to what atheists do? Get an education shit for brains. Dammit how stupid can those godbots get lol. You in particular are dumb haha.

Location hidden

#602160 Feb 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The number of distinct gods that people have believed in is unknowable. Billions would be a good guess, but trillions wouldn't be a bad one either.
I watched Aeon flux! it was cool!

Why didn't ya tell me charlize theron was in it? I would've watched it sooner!

Oh and i checked out wanted, i already seen that one.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#602161 Feb 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. They are a series of chemical reactions and electrical signals, both measurable. You cannot measure anything regarding your "god".
He threw a meteor at Russia.

“Try Me”

Location hidden

#602162 Feb 15, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>Well, he likes DESI (traditional indian/pakistani) girls, so i'm sure he knows about pakistan and would love it there!

This does NOT mean i've forgiven u, i'm just giving u important information!
Hey I like desi girls but I hate desi men. Well not all of them. If they hate religion they're my friends.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#602163 Feb 15, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Some of you may or may not know a bit of my testimony, I have mentioned some of my pagan upbringing and my eventually becoming an atheist in my early adulthood, I realize 17 is not considered an adult, I call those of that age kids myself but I was older and more experienced than any 17 year old should be and knew of things that I wish I didn't.
JESUS SAVED me, in every meaning of the word.
Ever since reading that IANS believes in humanistic principles I have been in deep thought and have had memories God buried for me, flow into my mind.
Based on certain writings I have read by some posters, I have to wonder how many of those attempting to completely discredit the words of The Lord our God and engaging in the mockery of our Saviour Jesus Christ by using many different dishonest tactics, also believe in humanistic principles.
I am compelled to write this. I know more about humanistic Psychology, Religion, Principles, Philosophies and History than I do about the History of Christianity, at least according to some, who don't want to know (or admit) how very connected those two Histories are. Many people know than one can find and be corrupted by evil through religion in the search for God, what some don't know, is that one can also find (or be found by more accurately) God in the pursuit of 'the flesh'= humanism, satanism, paganism, wicca, theistic atheism, gnosticism, freemasonry amongst others.
I believe there are things that every Christian should know at least a little bit about. We are often ridiculed for saying 'true Christian' but we know what that means and that church is not a religion, ritual, denomination or building, those are all pagan concepts that Our Lord and Saviour abhorred. Bride of Christ, it is you I write this to.
I am providing some links, mild ones, so you can see what we are dealing with for yourselves, some of you may already know. You can choose to delve further or not and I will provide more information to my Brothers and Sisters privately, should they wish it. I will warn you, pray before you read, pray for Godly discernment and much wisdom, we have these within us always, I know, pray for it anyway, ask God in the name of Jesus, to be with you as you read and have your Bible in your sight, for some of you, in the front of your mind. Please forgive me for posting such links here but I have to, from the depths of my soul and my heart and my mind, I have to. I won't post my personal experiences here.
Some who say God does not exist, know that He does and lie about it. Some who claim satan does not exist, know He does, lie about it and worship him in every way.
Some are innocent and believe in goodness so much that this pretty lie is believed by them because satan has corrupted Christianity and has made a laughingstock out of God.
GOD'S WILL BE DONE in the name of JESUS CHRIST, AMEN <3
It all comes down to if he likes you or not. I think this is
bullshit. If you know what your Satan is why would you change
to become a Christian. Angels are always with God. You make a
laughingstock out of yourself.

Location hidden

#602164 Feb 15, 2013
ilovedesigirls wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I like desi girls but I hate desi men. Well not all of them. If they hate religion they're my friends.
I know ji, i'm desi, i can understand your language!

Wait! r u not desi?

“Try Me”

Location hidden

#602165 Feb 15, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>I know ji, i'm desi, i can understand your language!

Wait! r u not desi?
No I'm not. I just like desi girls lol

Location hidden

#602167 Feb 15, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Christianity and has made a laughingstock out of God.
Amen.

Location hidden

#602168 Feb 15, 2013
Forum wrote:
He threw a meteor at Russia.
LOL.... yeah that was pretty amazing...
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#602169 Feb 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Did someone order out for a post with extra crazy sauce?
That would be me. Hey, could you cover the tip? It's been a really shitty month. Thanx.

Location hidden

#602170 Feb 15, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I watched Aeon flux! it was cool!
Why didn't ya tell me charlize theron was in it? I would've watched it sooner!
Oh and i checked out wanted, i already seen that one.
Are you gonna check out the MTV animated series of Aeon Flux? I think I watched it on youtube last time.

Is Blobby treating you okay?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#602171 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon dude, you have better things to do than accuse me of whining.
Yes, but now that I have solved the worlds problems, I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!

Location hidden

#602172 Feb 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Did someone order out for a post with extra crazy sauce?
LOL

I'm gonna need a cough drop now. Thanks.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#602173 Feb 15, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be me. Hey, could you cover the tip? It's been a really shitty month. Thanx.
Sure.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#602174 Feb 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I'm gonna need a cough drop now. Thanks.
Can you summarize for me the content of Juicilu's links?

In 25 words or less, please.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#602175 Feb 15, 2013
*Juicy, not Juici.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 31 min MUQ2 44,963
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 34 min MUQ2 442
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 56,061
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 1 hr RiccardoFire 21
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr RoSesz 650,329
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 182,944
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr ImFree2Choose 2,332
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 6 hr Dr Banonator 37
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Xcentric in Vidor 445,915
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Tue akon mason 70
More from around the web