Prove there's a god.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#602099 Feb 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't seek approval, so I don't care. You are just going through some phase where you want to feel more self worth.
How old are you?!?!
I don't seek approval, so I don't care. You are just going through some phase where you want to feel more self worth.
How old are you?!?!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#602100 Feb 15, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yes- one CAN just stop by if one clicks on a bookmark such as I have in having bookmarked this thread. I don't have to "find" the website or log in as I remain logged in at all times.
So- no lies, RR- other than YOU lying by accusing ME of lying.
Just think- if every single employee spent as much time on Topix as you do....well, the chaos that would ensue would do much in financially crippling this nation even more than it already is.
Not only do you give the expression "get a life" a whole new meaning, you also give the expression "get a job" a whole new meaning.
You are a chronic thief who steals from their employer every single day of the week, you are a goldbricker, you are nonproductive and you are apparently paid to do NOTHING or at least nothing of consequence or importance.
Knowing that, it's no wonder that is just one of the reasons you suffer from the incredibly low self esteem that you do.
Buh bye!(for now....)
Nice.

I just processed a $80,000 sale for electrical components.

All while bickering with you people.

Life is good...
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#602101 Feb 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You felt them. What emotions? Do you honestly admit to deluding yourself into feeling a bit excited by your wife looking at her somehow love? You are mentally ill.
What???
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#602102 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say illegal aliens are violent criminals, I said illegal aliens are criminals.
Do you understand?
I said Non-criminal illegal and violent illegal ! AGAIN!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602103 Feb 15, 2013
UDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> I said Non-criminal illegal and violent illegal ! AGAIN!
I know there's a difference between a non-violent illegal criminal & a violent illegal criminal.

There is no such thing as a "non-criminal illegal".

illegal

Adjective
Contrary to or forbidden by law, esp. criminal law: "illegal drugs".

Noun
An illegal immigrant.

dictionary.com
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#602104 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know there's a difference between a non-violent illegal criminal & a violent illegal criminal.
illegal
Adjective
Contrary to or forbidden by law, esp. criminal law: "illegal drugs".
Noun
An illegal immigrant.
dictionary.com
Not fan of both Repukelicans and Demoncrat
Like I said Deport Violent illegals Criminals and NonCriminal illegal stay!

LOOK FYI
;;;===

Obama on Non-Criminal Illegal Aliens: We Don’t Want to Deport Them; 'We Want Them To Succeed’
March 28, 2011
By Edwin Mora
Subscribe to RSS

President Barack Obama.(AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

( CNSNews.com )- President Barack Obama on Monday told a student who has received a deportation notice that he does not want to deport her -- he wants people like her to succeed.

The exchange happened during a town hall event sponsored by the Spanish-language television network Univision at a Washington, D.C., school.

A student, who appeared via Skype, asked:“My question for the president is, why [is the government] saying that deportations have stopped -- or the detention of many students like me, why is it that we are still receiving deportation letters like this one?”

Obama answered,“We have redesigned our enforcement practices under the law to make sure that we’re focusing primarily on criminals, and so our deportation of criminals are up about 70 percent. Our deportation of non-criminals are down, and that’s because we want to focus our resources on those folks who are destructive to the community.

“And for a young person like that young woman that we just spoke to who’s going to school, doing all the right things, we want them to succeed," Obama said.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#602105 Feb 15, 2013

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602106 Feb 15, 2013
Not fan of both Repukelicans and Demoncrat
Like I said Deport Violent illegals Criminals and NonCriminal illegal stay!
LOOK FYI
;;;===
Obama on Non-Criminal Illegal Aliens: We Don’t Want to Deport Them; 'We Want Them To Succeed’
March 28, 2011
By Edwin Mora
Subscribe to RSS
President Barack Obama.(AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)
( CNSNews.com )- President Barack Obama on Monday told a student who has received a deportation notice that he does not want to deport her -- he wants people like her to succeed.
The exchange happened during a town hall event sponsored by the Spanish-language television network Univision at a Washington, D.C., school.
A student, who appeared via Skype, asked:“My question for the president is, why [is the government] saying that deportations have stopped -- or the detention of many students like me, why is it that we are still receiving deportation letters like this one?”
Obama answered,“We have redesigned our enforcement practices under the law to make sure that we’re focusing primarily on criminals, and so our deportation of criminals are up about 70 percent. Our deportation of non-criminals are down, and that’s because we want to focus our resources on those folks who are destructive to the community.
“And for a young person like that young woman that we just spoke to who’s going to school, doing all the right things, we want them to succeed," Obama said.

How does that make any sense to you?

And that student needs to be deported, then come back with at least a student visa. She's here illegally, she's commiting a crime, she's a criminal.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#602107 Feb 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
which god do you suppose i should switch to; the egyptian one maybe? all we need to do is read the account of what the God of Abraham did to the egyptians for refusing to set his posterity free to understand that wouldn't be a good choice.
If you keep assuming that the account of the Abrahamic god is correct maybe, but there is no evidence that it is any more accurate than the account of any other deity.

See? What's the peril of brainwashing.
what inconsistencies do you mean? the stuff God's accusers use to pervert the truth? why would you think God's enemies would understand His ways/word more than His children would???
you need some re-tooling in your thinking but you got junk in there that's causing you to be prejudice against the obvious.
can we agree to disagree in peace?
Inconsistencies like telling people to make animal sacrifices for sins, then later doing a complete turnabout and saying that isn't good enough, and making a human sacrifice instead. Or like creating the world and humans, being dissatisfied with the result, causing a global flood to annihilate everything and start over, only to have the experiment go bad again anyway. Those are just two examples of starling inconsistencies in Judeo-Christian ideology.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#602108 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nevermind.
I guess "quantify" was too big of a wrod for ya.
I never said quantify, I said, explain them.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#602109 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>I don't seek approval, so I don't care. You are just going through some phase where you want to feel more self worth.
How old are you?!?!
59. Why bother repeating what I've said, are you going mad?
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#602110 Feb 15, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
What???
I was describing a crush. Explaining to Riverside Redneck how he was wrong about loving her wife, he doesn't really love his wife.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602111 Feb 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said quantify, I said, explain them.
I know, I said quantify.

Emotions are not quantifiable, they cannot be proven to exist. Even though most people know they do exist.

Just like God.

“Try Me”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#602112 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Not true at all.

Our personal experiences define who we are, whether or not they can be proven to each other.

Can you prove to me that you love your mother? You feel it, you know it, now prove it.
You're dodging the question. Typical theist.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#602113 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to focus.
What part of America is "their land"?
He must think New Mexico was theirs.

“Try Me”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#602114 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No.

Adhering to existing laws and and holding people accountable for breaking those laws is not a "police state".
Depends if those laws are based on your stupid Christian beliefs or on stupid Muslim beliefs (aka shari'a)
Laws have to have a rational secular basis.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#602115 Feb 15, 2013
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>SW USA! read up on history u grunt!
The Spanish killed Indians by the millions and took the land.
Do you think it was rightfully theirs? Don't like the USA?
Get the hell out, need help packing?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602116 Feb 15, 2013
ilovedesigirls wrote:
You're dodging the question. Typical theist.
I answered the question, you ignored it. Typical atheist.

"Our personal experiences define who we are, whether or not they can be proven to each other."
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#602117 Feb 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I was describing a crush. Explaining to Riverside Redneck how he was wrong about loving her wife, he doesn't really love his wife.
Do you love your wife?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#602118 Feb 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
He must think New Mexico was theirs.
LMAO.

Prolly....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the BIGGEST "LIE" LAPD's Tom Lange EVER told! 58 min Doctor REALITY 5
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 58 min River Tam 104,533
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 1 hr Spotted Wee 394
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr RiversideRedneck 672,928
Speedway- Have You Purchased a Money order and... (Sep '09) 6 hr Neil1210 28
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr bad bob 184,571
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 hr Holy Child Jehova... 445,843
More from around the web