Prove there's a god.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#601893 Feb 14, 2013
Forum wrote:
Our children are carrying the load.
Autism is Post Traumatic Stre ss Disorder.
Too much abuse. Tender loving care and
lots of sympathy. The first shall be last
and the last shall be first.
i read article somewhere, maybe u do more research on this THIS PERSON FROM China,A Professional Caregiver came up with new Technique to care/TREAT Autistic Children .

i agree The last shall be first and Bullies be last one? yES? no ? maYBE?

:)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#601894 Feb 14, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is their care free?
I have heard that American companies have opened up
in Juarez. They save money hiring them over there and
then they eventually cross. They are giving them jobs.
Even El Paso is crossing to work over there.
I can't tell what you're complaining about, or what you would propose to do about it.

Or are you just whining?
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#601895 Feb 14, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U make me laugh too, coz i never understand what u'r talkin' about and u have a funny laugh!:-D
Go where? to the moon?
u LAUGH AT ME? wHY?
What to understand? Because I'm complicated, does this help you, does it?

Funny laugh , is sad laugh, did you that, did you?:)

You go girl ! Boom BOOM come back to my room!
Ok what it really means
You go girl ---> i'm Rooting for you!

Ansd , a happy Valentine to all you girls on this topix, Go girl Power!:)

Bye BYE! Gone!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#601896 Feb 14, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
i could put up over 100 wrongs that Warmongering bushjr & co did to US and the world.
Yep. I personally think that bush did more harm to this country than hitler. Cheney was the devil incognito.
thermuthis

Hopkinsville, KY

#601897 Feb 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> No it wasn't. That was "astrolomy". It never quite worked out neither.
Silly religionists.
http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect/precu...

All ancient advanced civilizations (China, Central America, Mesopotamia,...) treasured some form of astronomy-astrology (in those days there was not a clear distinction between the two).
Ancient Creation Stories
thermuthis

Hopkinsville, KY

#601898 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe to certain groups in Europe and Asia, but not to everyone everywhere, no.
astrology in mesoamerica

http://www.alabe.com/text/Mesoamerican_Astrol...

http://www.astrology.com/what-mayan-astrology...

http://physics.gac.edu/~chuck/astro/archeo.ht...

http://www.utexas.edu/utpress/journals/jarch....

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#601899 Feb 14, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is their care free?
I have heard that American companies have opened up
in Juarez. They save money hiring them over there and
then they eventually cross. They are giving them jobs.
Even El Paso is crossing to work over there.
The maquiladora is an opportunity for Mexican Citizens to hold a job in a country where manufacturing jobs are almost non existent. The system is supposed to benefit ordinary Mexicans by bringing in international investment and creating jobs. But the real winners are the corporations who put profit first.

The down side is that theses folks earn an extremely low wage and no benefits. Some as little as 4-5 dollars a day.

Several years ago I used to work for an Engineering company that had a maquiladora just outside of Mexicali. We would take trips to calibrate the test equipment and i couldn't get over the shanty towns that developed around the plant. The workers were virtually dirt poor. It would literally depress the hell out of me.

The turnover rate is huge and working conditions are not what we would consider acceptable here in the states.

Many large companies take advantage of the no tariff policy and import materials across the border
and manufactured there.

It's a great idea for American companies (owners) but virtually no one else.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#601900 Feb 14, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Roses r red and violets r blue!
U look like a monkey and u should be in a zoo!!
:-D
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If I had chocolate,
I wouldn't give it to you.

lol....I don't share my CHOCOLATE with ANYONE...lol

“Input”

Since: Dec 10

Input

#601901 Feb 14, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Roses r red and violets r blue!
U look like a monkey and u should be in a zoo!!
:-D
I thought I looked like a bat?

http://blog.conservation.org/wp-content/uploa...

lol

“Input”

Input

#601902 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>You got Aura running around with this one.
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA you make me laugh, you go Girl!

“Input”

Input

#601903 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>Not all illegal are Criminals, i say if you Ship home those with illegal with " Violent" Criminal Records.
I hope you don't get pissed of this not below not addresed to you but to general audience on this Threads.
The US Militaristic interventionist imperialism , as your obnoxious NAFTA, CAFTA other FTA bills protecting your insidious greedy US corporations raped many American Jobs at home and in Mexico and other nations , andto move its US Operations overseas: for competitive advantage , slave wages...and this had ruined our US economy and also ruined the Mexican' Economy at borders and Ruined China' Economy etc., that use to have an Agricultural base to support Mexican/China Livelihood, and as these greedy /corrupted US industries came in and polluted Mexican borders and China with industrial toxic waste , as these Agriculture land supported many farmers for millineum and can not be returned to former means Mexicans and chinese and other nations Laborers have no alternative as land is polluted by your greedy predatory US corporations, and once US Corporation moved overseas leaving the Mexicans and China and others looking for jobs northward into US they come, don't u just love US globalist Militaristic Imperialism agenda. It is endless cycle of greedy US corporations abuses and plunders of other nations raw resources and for land use and abuse other nations intellectual capital to make US war machines... The Mexicans or illegal would had stay home if our polluting US industries stay put at home and did not take advantage of other nations environment, raw resources and land for its own use , and to provide necessAry funds for cleanup of overseas land polluted by US industries , none of big mess would had happen and migration of immigrants (illegal and legal) into corrupted USA . ADD insult to injury ,as We americans taxpayers will be paying for all the SuperFund bills, to cleanup all the industrail Waste left scattered throughout US by our greedy US Industrials that had gone overseas .
And, you AND ME, and all THE Americans have to deal with it, Stop whining you Big bully BAD BOB the US War monger /predators /plunderers and cry AND WHINEY BABies ! pAradoxical ironic ! to laugh or cry ? you now me ! Mbwhhahhhahhhaaaa
As most us Americans are ignorant want is really going on
Yeah we should build robot factories in Latin America, to build the drones we kill people with. That way we can blame the whole thing on Mexicans.

The US can't be held responsible for every country's ecological policies. The most polluted places on Earth are in Russia and China , would you like to say that is our fault? nitwit!

http://opishposh.com/most-polluted-cities-in-...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#601904 Feb 14, 2013
thermuthis wrote:
<quoted text>
http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect/precu...
All ancient advanced civilizations (China, Central America, Mesopotamia,...) treasured some form of astronomy-astrology (in those days there was not a clear distinction between the two).
Ancient Creation Stories
I was joking silly!

All "astrology" was the result of ancient study of the stars(astrology). The stars set the time schedule for seasons. All of which determined the plantings and harvesting, when the certain game was and where the herds were at these times as recorded. Their entire lifes cycles were influenced by these natural "heavenly" event positions. Entire calenders and time schedules were intricately developed upon their motions and positions at any given point and time.
It is entirely logical that they developed mystic and religious paradigms associated with the movements and positions of the stars. Astrology was not astronomy. Astronomy birthed the paradigm of astrology.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#601905 Feb 14, 2013
stars(astrology)=astronomy
LOL!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#601906 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
stars(astrology)=astronomy
LOL!
Well Hello Parrot, your just flying all over tonight...:)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#601907 Feb 15, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
A Federal district court in Dixie county FL
dismissed a 6 yr case the ACLU launched to have
10 commandments monument at the court house
removed! YEA. the aclu has to pay all the
court charges......the monument stays.
16Feb13.....

.....Getting 'rid' of the Ten Commandments is something dat the hateful, hypocricital, hAtheists like to do.

Ps:....BUT, ven da shoe is on da udder foot....like ven they were partial to da 'Occupy Wallstreet' movement....with their tents, and schidt-n-the-streets, and drugs (one overDosed), and breakingUP of public property (paid for by the hard-working TaxPayer), and da WholeNineYards....uuh uuh, oh No....don't ya dare interfere vit 'us'. Keep yer nose outta our business.

Vot a bunch of schidt-for-brains. They otta be shot vit a ball of their own schidt.

Anyveys, your posting is a very good one and very helpful in getting out da message. Keep doing such things in the Name of Jesus Christ and may GOD be always on your side.

.....BobLoblah surely IS.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#601908 Feb 15, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehee
I know, Bobby is a darlin' but he's too controlling, i sometimes feel like i need to talk to someone, u know, get things off my chest, u know?
16Feb13.....

....as yer 'to be' lover and yer best friend, BobLoblah is da von to talk to get dings off yer chest. You can come to BobLoblah and talk about anyDing...

.....You,'Clementia'(BobLoblah 's love), tell 'HooookedVonFonx' dat while BobLoblah is a 'darlin', BobLoblah does NOT have VON jealous bone in BobLoblah's body.

Ps:.....BobLoblah vas a liddle busy on Valentine's Day ( tunin'UP da two inanimate loves of BobLoblah's life....da two Kawasakiis and given'em a 'test-Drive' down da coast)...and BobLoblah didn't have da Dime ta send you BobLoblah's Valentine's Day love and best regards.

...AnyVeys, BobLoblah vonts ta wish ya a 'belated'... beautiful and most Happy Valentine's Day.

...."yer in BobLoblah's Heart...

.....yer in BobLoblah's Soul..."

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#601909 Feb 15, 2013
Blurt, fart, blurt

Forever and Ever.

Bob Loblaw, esq.

Since: May 11

UK

#601910 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh...
Mac? MrChar? Y'alls got quesadillas across the pond?
yes we do

although chicken enchiladas are my personal favourite.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#601913 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>u LAUGH AT ME? wHY?
What to understand? Because I'm complicated, does this help you, does it?
Funny laugh , is sad laugh, did you that, did you?:)
You go girl ! Boom BOOM come back to my room!
Ok what it really means
You go girl ---> i'm Rooting for you!
Ansd , a happy Valentine to all you girls on this topix, Go girl Power!:)
Bye BYE! Gone!
Bye BYE!, crazy guy!

No, I'm laughin' WITH u!!!!

heheheheheeeeeeeeeeee

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#601914 Feb 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I looked like a bat?
http://blog.conservation.org/wp-content/uploa...
lol
WHOA!

THAT IS A BEAST! IT'S SCARY!

@AL....give me the chocolate or i get the beast on u! No, not the bat, i'm talkin' about Aura!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min bad bob 177,915
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min AntiqueAnnie 613,090
Has anyone ever heard of the Coudenhoven-Kalerg... 21 min Truthiness 12
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 22 min Raje 603
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 1,003
pijat pasutri bali (Apr '13) 1 hr dheka 66
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 2 hr GOD loves GAYS mo... 76
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr guest 603,885
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 hr dollarsbill 8,479
The Christian Atheist debate 6 hr Critical Eye 4,236
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 hr The swamiji 7,718
More from around the web