Prove there's a god.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#601991 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You display an ignorance of the US that betrays any of your claims, Somalian pirate. Don't you have a tourist ship to raid today? It's as close as you'll ever get to a job, meat head.
Not a somalian pirate but American aNTI-WAR... Look NFL war monger you ruining the US and the world with your war machines, you Meathead jarhead warmongering baboon! BAHAHHHAHAAA

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#601992 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i know, i already did my research! Stop being so lazy u ignorant, u do the research!
Was you research at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#601993 Feb 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
no it was laughing boy from wrexham
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Oh, my bad.

Carrion, ole chap.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#601994 Feb 15, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO R U? U IMPOSTER!! WHERE'S THE REALLY BOBLOBLAH? WHAT HAVE U DONE TO MY BOBBY???
BOBBBBBBBBYYY!!!!!!!!
No. I am Your Pope and BobLoblah is really and truly BobLoblah.

Your Pope shall explain the present to allay you of your worries and concerns.

BobLoblah is very close to Your Pope and now that Your Pope is 'stepping down', BobLoblah has asked if Your Pope would carry out the marriage of Bobloblah and Clementia. That's why Your Pope is taking the time to visit Topix where Your Pope has visited before. But not too often.

If you have decided to marry BobLoblah, then all is settled.

It's only a matter of timing and Your Pope will be available to do the wonderful deed.

GOD bless you and never stray away from your humblenes, kindness, straight forwardness, and your love for BobLoblah.

May the Peace and Blessings of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all the days of your Life.

Your Pope

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#601995 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> tHAT STOLEN PART STILL BELONG TO MEXICANS! fOCUS mEATHEAD JARHEAD! bwhahhahaa
It wasn't stolen.

And it's no longer Mexican land.

It's American land.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#601996 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'do the research'. LOLOL!!!
In other words, you lack the wherewithal and the skills to back up your stupid propaganda in your own words, Somalian fool.
Youtube and ponderous copy/pasted leftist drivel doesn't count, ranting imbecile. I guess you'll have to find work after all.
Not rant or propaganda as most facts come from Enclopedias, and back up from good US leaders in power, and those good leaders in authority...

You a Fascist who is ruining US, you day will come! Did u know war monger Bushjr & co had been tried by the International War crimes Tribunal for war crimes agianst humanity , you next.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#601997 Feb 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i know, i already did my research! Stop being so lazy u ignorant, u do the research!
HA! Are you some sort of lame teacher handing out assignments, Somali fool?

I suppose NOW you'll plaster the thread with more of your leftist propaganda and try to pass it off as a sign of intellect. You're fooling no one, foreigner, so get a job.

Location hidden

#601998 Feb 15, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I already fixed your pathetic attempt at Latin.
Try to keep up.
Confitior Dei, Omni Potenti...

May you find the inner Peace that you seek so much.

If not, Your Pope will arrange a visit by our Father Merrin to your vestibule.

Usually, our Father Merrin shows up either late at night or the early hours of the morning.

He had a habit of appearing out of the mist.

May GOD heal you of satan my son.

Your Pope
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#601999 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Was you research at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box?
No! Stop being ignorant you fool!
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#602000 Feb 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! Are you some sort of lame teacher handing out assignments, Somali fool?
I suppose NOW you'll plaster the thread with more of your leftist propaganda and try to pass it off as a sign of intellect. You're fooling no one, foreigner, so get a job.
Not rant or propaganda as most facts come from Enclopedias, and back up from good US leaders in power, and those our US good leaders in authority...

You a Fascist who is ruining US, you day will come! Did u know war monger Bushjr & co had been tried by the International War crimes Tribunal for war crimes agianst humanity , you next.

Location hidden

#602001 Feb 15, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I already un-fixed your most excellent attempt at Latin.
Try to keep up.
Sometimes being of German nationality and being responsible to speak in 17 languages does so make for Your Pope to err..

People seem to think that Your Pope cannot make an error.

This only applies when Your Pope is speaking and writing about the Doctrine of the Holy Roman Catholic Church.

Outside of that, Your Pope couldn't forcast tomorrows' weather any more than you could.

Bless us O Lord, we praise You, we bless You, we adore You, we give You thanks for Your Great Glory Lord GOD, heavenly King, O GOD, almighty Father.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#602002 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't stolen.
And it's no longer Mexican land.
It's American land.
part of SW USA had been Stolen from Mexico by USe of US military Force, go do the research! We can go back and forth on this all day, unless
secretscumsocial reject

UK

#602003 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Foreign aid is a wonderful gift, but it should be withheld while US citizens are going hungry & homeless.
there is some merrit in helping poorer countries. I know what you're saying though. I do think though the west can be partly blamed for the reasons those countries are in the situation they are, not least the Uk. The trouble being is is fuel for terrorism against us. By cutting aid we could ne causing ourselves world of shit in the future.

Location hidden

#602004 Feb 15, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, i'm the same old Clementia! I'm only talking about nipples, there's nothing wrong with that!
Did u know, BobLoblah proposed to me?
Your Pope had a visit from BobLoblah most recently.
BobLoblah mentioned that he had a young lady in his mind, body, and soul and was seriously thinking about asking her to marry him even though he had never met her in person, but was using his gut feelings and past experiences with members of the opposite sex.

Your Pope knows BobLoblah quite a long, long time and Your Pope thinks very highly of him. Your Pope told BobLoblah that he should follow his heart...and BobLoblah said that that was exactly what he was going to do.

You can do no wrong by becoming the wife of BobLoblah.

A few drinks now and then along with his cigars, but a real gentleman and a true Crusader for Our Holy Roman Catholic Church.

Your Pope

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#602005 Feb 15, 2013
POPE BENEDICT - XVI wrote:
<quoted text> Speak NO evil of BobLoblah or Your Pope will have our Father Merrin come and visit you in your tiny room.
Our Father Merrin gets a lot that way.
Stay out of the shadows as our Father Merrin has a most unique way of showing up out of nowhere, it seems.
It would be in your best interest to heed Your Pope's advise and stay in your room with a Crucifix, and two candles, and a copy of the New Testament.
Learning the 'Lord's Prayer' can also help you, in this, your time of need.
This guy is a Christian, and Bobnobgoblah.

Cheers.

Location hidden

#602006 Feb 15, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
O Catcher, look into my eyes and u will see the truth!! There's only 1 for me...only 1!!
Your Pope will pray for you to make the right decision that turns out giving you all that you deserve in life.

Your Pope

Since: Feb 13

Oklahoma City, OK

#602007 Feb 15, 2013
I believe there is a God and scriptures are what proves my point. But as I take a look over my life and think things over, I can truely say that God is real, I have felt his presence and seen him perform miracles. If there is no God, how do you explain the existence of the earth without using evolution? I encourage you to seek God while he may be found, call upon him while he is near, because there will be a day when you wont be able too. You are entitled to your own opinion, but I emplore you to try mine. Be Blessed, Bishop!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#602008 Feb 15, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>16Feb13
....so seys 'sliverDamn'....da envious and jealous schidt-for-brains of 'Clementia'(who has 'stolen' BobLoblah away from any chance you 'thought' you might have of gettin' into BobLoblah's pants'...who couldn't get a 'real' man it it was da last woman on BobLoblah's 'Pale Blue Dot'.
Ps:....But BobLoblah vill sey Von Ding....when it comes to bean a Queeer female, ya shure like those dildoes up yer aresHole.
....don'tCha, honey.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
BOBLOBLAH!!!!

I'm upset!!

River has always been nice to me, unlike some people i know!!

Location hidden

#602009 Feb 15, 2013
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>NAh! i'm not crazy, just Insane! Joking, i would not be writing to you if i'm crazy! BWHAHHAAHAHHAAA
BWHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAA laugh is good for you, did you know that, do you?
:)
Yes, i know that, why do u think i laugh ALL the time? i ain't crazy!!

Location hidden

#602010 Feb 15, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>16Feb13.....
.....Roses are Red
.....Violets are Purple
.....'Clementia' is Sweet
Ps:....as Maple Syrple.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Don't try to sugar me up, it's serious dis dime!

Oh lord, i'm even talkin' like him!

What have u done, Bobby?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Aura Mytha 63,141
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Peace_Warrior 618,732
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 1 hr Daniel 563
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,960
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 792
Straight/Gay Question 1 hr Help 8
The REAL reason the world trade center was dest... (Apr '15) 1 hr Johnny 42
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Regina 653,553
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 7 hr Katie_Anderson14 41
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 hr RiccardoFire 106,459
More from around the web