Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#601745 Feb 14, 2013
rosetta wrote:
one day u all will see every knee will bow every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord. forealz yall. ima Jesus freak!!!
Take your medication., slave.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#601747 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
How many American citizens apply for such jobs? You'd be SOL in a hurry if said illegals all went away tomorrow. A person here illegally vs legally doesn't make the individual any different, it just shows how much work we need to do to fix our broken system of immigration.
I think our nearly 10% unemployment rate would drop overnight if the illegals were all deported & Americans were offered the jobs.

Don't give me that city-boy shit of "illegals are the only ones that want them jobs". My ex father-in-law WAS a gardener, and he was white. But basically got the boot in the 90's when all the wetbacks started picking up rakes & lawnmowers & agreed to do the job for nickels instead of dollars. And do a shittier job at it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#601748 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. How long do their books have to age before you consider them legitimate? You must be an avid follower of the Assyrian god Ashurism, which predated Yahweh by over 2,000 years.
It's not about the age. Mormons are a direct altered copy of Christians.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#601749 Feb 14, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
You're the one making claims about me.
Back them up.
well, there you have it; you've made yet another moral decision to refuse your conscience which points to God. i don't take it personally and i hope you won't (shoot the messenger) either

Location hidden

#601750 Feb 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
He said whatever Ratchet wants, Ratchet gets.
LOL.... LL loves being the topix Pinata.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#601751 Feb 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Oh christ, take off your fricken rose colored glasses. I love this country as much as the next guy but you've got to also be honest with yourself. Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld were a virtual war machine. Because of them we went from a nation where we were internationally loved, to a nation where we were internationally hated. It was one of the reasons why Obama won the first time. Don't you remember all the parades and why they were internationally held when Obama won? Can you even say Halliburton? People couldn't even travel to other countries it was so bad. You'll never sweep this one under the rug. LOL....
I disagree with you. But even if you are correct, saying "Americans are warmongers" does NOT equal "Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld are warmongers"....

I know you libs wanna blame Bush for everything bad and you'll make up any lie and exaggerate any truth to make your case.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#601752 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you explain that Judaism, upon which your religion is founded, has no such concept as original sin? LOL! Yeah, like you'd ever respond to an uncomfortable question about your religion directly.
But you do highlight the self-loathing obnoxiousness at the heart of Christian ideology: people are filth, literally made from dirt, and if you grovel all your life to some made-up omnipotent despot (or rather, to the human agents of said despot), you might have a shot at a glorious promise...after you are dead.It never ceases to amaze me that anyone falls for such an obvious sham.
how do you explain your continuous refusal to accept the answers that you receive from unsuspecting and well-meaning Christians???

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#601753 Feb 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think his posts are so unreadable? He's doing it as he posts.
One handed typing across da WholeWideWorld?

You DO know that he has 4 jets and 93 horses, right?

Show some respect for the richest chatterer ever!

Location hidden

#601754 Feb 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I think our nearly 10% unemployment rate would drop overnight if the illegals were all deported & Americans were offered the jobs.
Those jobs are offered to Americans. Funny how none of them want them though. They think their too good for those jobs.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#601755 Feb 14, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
According to waaasssuuup... I'm EVIL!
That's whaaasup!
What's down wid dat?
we're human, dude. what do humans do under pressure and/or when elevated to high positions and what will be in tonight's news? i'm afraid to look.....

Location hidden

#601756 Feb 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I know you libs wanna blame Bush for everything bad and you'll make up any lie and exaggerate any truth to make your case.
Yadda yadda yadda.... When are you morons going to stop with the "blame poor bush for everything" mantra? He was the worst president in history for a reason. All he cared about was making money for haliburton. Trying to cover up the truth doesn't help the country, it only gives people overseas more reasons to hate Americans.

Since: May 11

Bo'ness, UK

#601757 Feb 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Those jobs are offered to Americans. Funny how none of them want them though. They think their too good for those jobs.
I believe there are crops rotting in the fields in Alabama and Georgia because the illegals have fled and the US unemployed are too good to pick them.

Location hidden

#601758 Feb 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
what will be in tonight's news?
Hopefully something funny about the pope...

Location hidden

#601759 Feb 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
He said whatever Ratchet wants, Ratchet gets.
I bet he has a full ratchet set from Sears too.

http://www.sears.com/search=ratchet+set...

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#601760 Feb 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think American's aren't offered the jobs?
Don't give me that city-boy shit of "illegals are the only ones that want them jobs". My ex father-in-law WAS a gardener, and he was white. But basically got the boot in the 90's when all the wetbacks started picking up rakes & lawnmowers & agreed to do the job for nickels instead of dollars. And do a shittier job at it.
Someone was just willing to work for less money than he was. That's how the free market works. Has nothing to do with whether they were illegal or not.

According to your logic, if you got rid of all the illegals tomorrow, the cost of nearly every service and product you consume would go way up. What do you think that would do to the economy? And your budget in particular?

San Francisco

#601761 Feb 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you explain your continuous refusal to accept the answers that you receive from unsuspecting and well-meaning Christians???
how do you explain your continuous refusal to accept the answers that you receive from unsuspecting and well-meaning Muslims???

how do you explain your continuous refusal to accept the answers that you receive from unsuspecting and well-meaning Mormons???

how do you explain your continuous refusal to accept the answers that you receive from unsuspecting and well-meaning Catholics???

how do you explain your continuous refusal to accept the answers that you receive from unsuspecting and well-meaning Hindus???

Etc etc etc.

San Francisco

#601762 Feb 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sorry, I'm getting like you now! I forgot to directly answer the question.

The answer is: because none of the "answers" suggested by said Christians are ever accompanied by objective evidence.

Location hidden

#601763 Feb 14, 2013
Liberals thinks he's in the White House

San Francisco

#601764 Feb 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully something funny about the pope...
There is very little that is funny about the Pope. Except maybe the clothes.

San Francisco

#601765 Feb 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about the age. Mormons are a direct altered copy of Christians.
Just like Christianity is a directly altered copy of Judaism. Which itself borrowed the stories and traditions of older, surrounding cultures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Profitional massage for girl in Sohar (oman) (Jan '15) 30 min Bewithme 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,809
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Bongo 64,059
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 654,009
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 6 hr Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 6 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 hr onemale 281,866
More from around the web