Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>14Feb13.....
.....and it isn't 'that's that'....not by a long shot.
Ps:....Natural is natural and betta.
Take 'springWadda' for instance. It cannot be beaten.
Artififical forms will and do kill. Just today, a woman died in Australia from drinking toooooooooooo much Coca Cola which has caffeine in it.
Eat all the unnaturl 'junk' you want, its no better than swallowing dirty socks smeared in mustart and schidt.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
"Spring water" you buy in a bottle is tap water. Real spring water is dicey, and many times contains animal feces and urine, as well as many other toxins it picks up from the surrounding rocks. That's if you're lucky and there are no bacteria in it from a rotting corpse a few hundred feet up stream. Water clean enough to drink is very rare in nature, very rare, unless you're in the arctic or mountain climates, in which case you can melt and drink the ice more often without worrying about what's in it.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My brothers a pothead, he wants to move to Weed, CA. That way he's always surrounded by weed.
There's a town in Indiana named Correct.

When I walked through there I was in Correct.

Since: Feb 13

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

If you believe that there is a god then it is true, If not there is no god... I believe...

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

suryadev wrote:
If you believe that there is a god then it is true, If not there is no god... I believe...
So then if you believed you could fly, you could jump off a cliff without falling as well. Same logic you employed.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Slave? That makes no sense. How am I a slave because I do not think that a schizophrenia should be used as an insult to religious people? Would you use african-americans as an isult as well?
To Mylan, everyone who doesn't agree with him is a slave. He thinks he's a free thinker. If that's true, then free thinking isn't really all that impressive.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>13Feb13.....
.....Headache!!!!.....
Ps:.....someDin like dat. You passed by and the stench from you made BobLoblah a liddle dizzy.
Will try harder.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
We have high hopes, of your eventual positive score on an IQ test.
But we aren't holding our breath. Of course we know Blob she didn't pass by you , therefore what you smelled....was you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Spring water" you buy in a bottle is tap water. Real spring water is dicey, and many times contains animal feces and urine, as well as many other toxins it picks up from the surrounding rocks. That's if you're lucky and there are no bacteria in it from a rotting corpse a few hundred feet up stream. Water clean enough to drink is very rare in nature, very rare, unless you're in the arctic or mountain climates, in which case you can melt and drink the ice more often without worrying about what's in it.
14Feb13.....

.....BobLoblah made NO reference to 'spring wadda' in a bottle.

BobLoblah was refering to and meaning 'REAL' Spring Wadda.

BobLoblah grew up vit a 'Well' outside BobLoblah's door dat was continuously kept filled 'naturaly' by a SPRING dat flowed in it, through it, and underNeath it.

Ps:....ALL bottled wadda is a waste of dime and money. Even ven BobLoblh's work takes BobLoblah to deep, dark Africa.....BobLoblah takes 'rainWadda' and boils it .....twice before drinking....yet its still better dan bottled wadda.

....As a fact, a whole lotta fancy-dancy restaurants throughout Europe started around 2 - 3 years ago to 'take' bottled wadda off da Menue.

BobLoblah does NOT buy bottled wadda....

.....NOT even fer BobLoblah's guests. Guests dat insist on bottled wadda ven in BobLoblah's house...get an early 'Exit' through da door.....to Nevva return.

..You would be fitting in dat category. However, No need fer ya ta worry. You and your ILK would nevva be allowed to enter BobLoblah's properties.....anywhere.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Nobody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

There are only two sides to choose from, I pray and hope people you choose the right side. You and only you make your only choice, no one can make you. Your flesh returns back to dust, the spirit returns back to God, and your soul lives forever. The proof is in your heart.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
To Mylan, everyone who doesn't agree with him is a slave. He thinks he's a free thinker. If that's true, then free thinking isn't really all that impressive.
Mylans comes across as a closet racist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a town in Indiana named Correct.
When I walked through there I was in Correct.
14Feb12.....

.....and BobLoblah has been to 'Hell'.....

Ps:....Texas.

Twice.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

suryadev wrote:
14Feb13.....

.....BobLoblah believes dat dat is 'Brilliant'.

Ps:....Berry, berry goot for a 6 - year Old.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
We have high hopes, of your eventual positive score on an IQ test.
But we aren't holding our breath. Of course we know Blob she didn't pass by you , therefore what you smelled....was you.
14Feb13.....

.....says da eeejit whose IQ has been measured by da NEB to be less dan dat of a waterMelon.

Ps:.....Waddsamadda...jealous dat your stink was a 'liddle' less dan dat other eeejit and you fell OFf da radar for grabbing some attention!!!

Yeah. You don't know how to hold yer breath. You don't know how to walk and chew buttleGum da same Dime....ya schidt-for-brains.

Phuck OFf.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
There are only two sides to choose from, I pray and hope people you choose the right side. You and only you make your only choice, no one can make you. Your flesh returns back to dust, the spirit returns back to God, and your soul lives forever. The proof is in your heart.
14Feb13.....

.....Your posting is 'UseLess' if you do NOT make reference to da poster to whom you are posting.

Ps:....In udder words, always use a name of da poster you are directing your posting towards.

....Udderwords, ALL posters will NOT pay attention to your message and 'Just Walk On By'....

In udder words....'STOP wasting posters' precious Dime'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Mylans comes across as a closet racist.
14Feb13.....

....Ahhhh,'Lielan' is most surely a 'Racist' alright.

Ps:....Usually schidt-for-brains Really & Truly are dat vey....as well as anyOne dey associate vit...including hereIN vit ALL da ILK dat pat one annudder on da backs and give one annudder rimJobs.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
....Ahhhh,'Lielan' is most surely a 'Racist' alright.
Ps:....Usually schidt-for-brains Really & Truly are dat vey....as well as anyOne dey associate vit...including hereIN vit ALL da ILK dat pat one annudder on da backs and give one annudder rimJobs.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
...have you ever considered gainful employment?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You're so poor that if you didn't have a hard on when Christmas came, you wouldn't have anything to play with.
I said I was 59. Not that I have 59 cents. Maybe you are stupid enough, especially with your schizophrenia to think I actually meant 59 cents. Looks like you are the only idiot here, trying to puff herself up.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they most certainly do look hot, but when you're 40 with bad knees and you have to walk with a cane - that won't be hot. You would look hot without heels, but if they make you smile then what can I say? Just be careful...
You don't need a cane to walk at 40, stupid. Shows your limited experience.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Again, the apostles never existed. Still waiting for you to post real PROOF.
It was little known that a proconsul existed historically when it was found of Paul writing that, so only someone could have known if they were actually there, which suggests Paul actually was there with the proconsul. And Paul would have to exist obviously to be there. And it took a while for you yourself to figure out this sentence, so don't point the finger at people smarter than you, and more worthwhile as people.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....Your posting is 'UseLess' if you do NOT make reference to da poster to whom you are posting.
Ps:....In udder words, always use a name of da poster you are directing your posting towards.
....Udderwords, ALL posters will NOT pay attention to your message and 'Just Walk On By'....
In udder words....'STOP wasting posters' precious Dime'.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Ok see you have made your choice. No reason to hate.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The link is there you crusty moron, everyone can see for themselves what you said. Bet'cha hate that huh? LOL...
I bet you changed the context of what you were replying to in order to not suggest what I stated.

Lets try again.

You were raped.

You are some smartass wannabe grown up.

You were raised by strict christian parents.

You were beaten by your parents.

You were sheltered.

You have no social skills.

You are a self hating turd.

You are a self lying turd.

You lie to everybody else.

You have schizophrenia.

You insult people needlessly.

You are sensitive and irrational with your feelings.

You are easily shamed and "humbled".

You are a poor excuse for a human being.

You owe this, and have brought all this on yourself.

You point the finger out other people more worth and who have more value than yourself.

-Don't edit a dime of this out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Aquarius-WY 538,586
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 226,143
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min Lord stuart XXX 5,281
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min Godchild1776 117,940
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min Lord stuart XXX 599,747
i need a loan shark im in atlanta (Oct '09) 16 min king 45
Mckenzie Corp- Boiler Feed Pumps 21 min maid angela 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Le_le 173,257
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Commander Bunny 257,745
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 94,604
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••