Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#601185 Feb 13, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>14Feb13.....
.....BobLoblah dinks dat you jest 'might' be BobLoblah's type.
Ps:.....BobLoblah likes strong-willed (not stubborn) eeejit ladies who are 'black 'n White' vit NO grey areas.
Dey also must NOT be always talkin' about their momma, or especially dere daddy. They must be unafraid to use a gun to hunt and be able to catch big fish to put in da pan to fry... and be able to drive a 4-wheel, manualShift vehicle of ANY kind.
In addition, dey must be able to putUP vit BobLoblah ven BobLoblah sits down to put down a few 'cool vons'(nothing worser dan a screamin'-deamon woman) runnin' and rantin' about BobLoblah still 'tossin' back at 2:43 am in da morning and it could be any morning.....BUT not every morning. She must also be able to parTake, on occasion, and thrill BobLoblah by sucking back on a big, fat 'Cigar'.
She must alse be able to handle flying and to be ready at a moment's notice to get her arse in gear to 'move' long distance.
....and she must be able to love like a woman ven da Dime comes down to hit.
She doesn't need any money of 'er own.
BobLoblah has plenty of dat stuffys.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
A real woman captures the inner beauty, inner strength, is resilient and independent.

Beauty is not a size 0 dress size.

Redneck women don’t back down, but will throw the first punch if she is offended or to defend those around her. A redneck woman will shoot first and forget the questioning.

Redneck women don’t get offended when men do men things, but joins right in. A redneck woman will cut a fart and laugh about it or even brag about how much she is better than her man is at it.

Redneck women don’t want her man to come home and spill his guts about his “feelings.” She don’t give a crap about his whining.

Redneck women don’t waste their time playing mind games. If a redneck woman is fed-up with you, you had better get moving and move it quickly. You sure don’t want to piss-off a redneck woman.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#601186 Feb 13, 2013
Do you meet the criteria for my perfect woman? Answers a few questions and let’s see how you fit.

Can You Cook?
Can You Shoot a Gun?
Can You Hunt?
Do You Own a Boat?
Do You Ride ATV’s?
Do You Like Mud?
Can You Clean Deer, Fish, etc?
Can You Drive a Tractor?
Can You Work on a Car or Truck?
Do You Wear Cowboy Boots?

If you answered “Yes” to all 10 of these questions, you are the Perfect Redneck Woman candidate for possible dating, relationship, love or marriage. Please send picture of boat, gun, fishing pole and ATV. Be sure to enclose a picture of you with biggest deer kill and fish with you in photo.

The first meeting will require you to cook your best meals for me and the guys. You pass the test and you might just be the winner of...The Perfect Redneck Woman of the Year!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#601187 Feb 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Who would care about your social life?
You.

You keep bringing it up.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#601188 Feb 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A real woman captures the inner beauty, inner strength, is resilient and independent.
Beauty is not a size 0 dress size.
Redneck women don’t back down, but will throw the first punch if she is offended or to defend those around her. A redneck woman will shoot first and forget the questioning.
Redneck women don’t get offended when men do men things, but joins right in. A redneck woman will cut a fart and laugh about it or even brag about how much she is better than her man is at it.
Redneck women don’t want her man to come home and spill his guts about his “feelings.” She don’t give a crap about his whining.
Redneck women don’t waste their time playing mind games. If a redneck woman is fed-up with you, you had better get moving and move it quickly. You sure don’t want to piss-off a redneck woman.
So are you saying your wife takes away your manhood, and you accept her for it? Is she dominant over your sons as well, trying to take over them? Sissy?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#601189 Feb 13, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I was driving a bus and singing; the wheels on a bus go round and round......and there was a guy and a girl in the back!
Wait a minute....if i was driving the bus, u were sitting at the back of a bus, then who is this other girl?
WHO?????
I'll try dreaming it again and see if I can get a positive identification.

It might have been Angelina Jolie. I watched a movie with her in it last night. It's called Salt. Have you seen it?
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#601190 Feb 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You.
You keep bringing it up.
But not everybody else. I am exposing and ridiculing your heathen likestyle.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#601191 Feb 13, 2013
DON'T open PDF's on your computer for a few days!!

Security Warning for ALL platforms!!!

http://www.zdnet.com/dont-open-that-pdf-there...
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#601192 Feb 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But not everybody else. I am exposing and ridiculing your heathen likestyle.
What is a LIKEstyle? You must have woke up on the wrong side of your moms couch this morning. Chill out dude.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#601193 Feb 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying your wife takes away your manhood, and you accept her for it? Is she dominant over your sons as well, trying to take over them? Sissy?
How long have you been married, and how many kids do you have? You always give out all of this good advice, I just hope you know from experience, not just pulling stuff out of the air. Thanks.

Location hidden

#601194 Feb 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Must'a been really hard gitt'n hugs.
My father would always try to get in her drawers.

Location hidden

#601195 Feb 13, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
I'll bend over for a nickel. I'm funny that way.
That is your problem, but this is fun.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#601197 Feb 13, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a LIKEstyle? You must have woke up on the wrong side of your moms couch this morning. Chill out dude.
You beat me to it, you damn ninja.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#601198 Feb 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
DON'T open PDF's on your computer for a few days!!
Security Warning for ALL platforms!!!
http://www.zdnet.com/dont-open-that-pdf-there...
Ugh, again?

At what point will society be done with these hackers & start shooting them?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#601199 Feb 13, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen Snatch?
:)
Does "a" snatch count?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#601200 Feb 13, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try dreaming it again and see if I can get a positive identification.
It might have been Angelina Jolie. I watched a movie with her in it last night. It's called Salt. Have you seen it?
Yh, I liked it. I like Angelina so maybe that's why!

I watched Hostage last night, again. I couldn't think of a film to watch! I hate it when u run outta films to watch!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#601201 Feb 13, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched Hostage last night, again. I couldn't think of a film to watch! I hate it when u run outta films to watch!!
Have you seen The Tourist? Really good movie with a tricky ending.

www.imdb.com/title/tt1243957/

Location hidden

#601202 Feb 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Does "a" snatch count?
They're useful for multiplication, but I don't know if they can count.

Location hidden

#601203 Feb 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Did you know eating too much seafood can give you mercury poisoning? There's no way to get it all out, it's in there, and it's also high enough levels to actually pose a threat to women.
Depends on the source. Smaller seafood does not have this problem because they are not in the environment as long. You can remove mercury from your body in several ways. Removing it is not the issue. HOW you remove it is more important. Most people have more mercury in their teeth they get in their food. A bigger problem health wise is all the Fluoride that people consume. People find this hard to believe at first because they have been sold a bill of goods about it all their lives.

Location hidden

#601204 Feb 13, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I forgot if you told me, but have you seen Ted?

I can watch that one over and over, along with Pineapple Express. They're both so funny. Comedies have a lot of replay value.

Angelina was also good in Wanted, and Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I like kickass girls.

Location hidden

#601205 Feb 13, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
Mylans comes across as a closet racist.
Typical religitard, anyone who forces you to look at your ignorance is labeled a closet racist. Your religion is filled with so much hate, and each one of your post reflect that fact. Deal with it loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Pres Mr Donald J ... 100,456
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 39 min Seejay 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 670,340
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Peter Ross 6,147
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,656
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr shkreli zionism 121,925
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 7 hr Libhater 58
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web